All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing would be an understatement...

Dear TheTalkMan,

Are you suffering from the Mandela Effect? In the past, your writing was so good! But now it is generic, boring, and over-played. TheTalkMan who wrote You Couldn't Handle Me is not the same person who wrote this drivel.

Where is the incest? Where is the build-up? Where is the bitchy mothers trying to fuck their sons, and the scheming daughters wanting to screw their fathers? This is the stuff you are actually good at and it is nowhere to be found! Your fans continue to ask for this, and yet you ignore them and continue on writing your old hag granny stories that no one asked for. If you were a business trying to sell this stuff, you would have been bankrupt long ago.

Perhaps I am being premature, but these first few chapters are beyond horrendous. You have wasted your talent and your time writing this crap. Please take this as creative criticism, but this has been utterly disappointing for me so far. The only thing that can probably save this, is a cameo appearance of Tanya and Tom, and maybe Jesse and his fucked up family. Your other stories, which you are clearly trying to revive with the 'slutty 4th street' theme, are a lost cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anon below

I still ponder why haters act like their opinion is the majority or everybody. This one even claims no one wanted the GILF stories when the ratings and comments prove otherwise. Not everyone wants ONLY mom-son, dad-daughter incest stories from this author. And then to claim that other stories that he writes which don't line up with your tastes are therefore "horrendous" is ridiculous. Check the ratings on this story alone, you are misrepresenting yourself as a fan. A real fan wouldn't treat a story-teller he or she liked the way you just did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don't like incest at all and skipped all of thetalkman's stories that have them, unless the incest is just the wife's mother or sister or something, thats ok because the husband fucking them is not incest. But I skipped the mom son and dad daughter stuff. So glad that there's isn't any incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so many characters

You might need to make a side story that's saying who all the characters are if your going to go back and reference them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fair to middling

It contains the usual 'big-tittied-temptress-takes-married-man' thing that we've come to expect from TTM, but it lacks the sizzling slow burn of his best works, substituting it with increasingly cringeworthy Christmas carols (I might like them more if this was posted before Christmas) and a timeskip. The sting in the tail that they were her daughter's bullies was pretty neat, but other than that it seems like standard TheTalkMan fare to me. I eagerly anticipate your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going...

As mentioned the haters are going to hate. The story has many arcs already at play, looking forward to some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I thought it was clever

The Christmas carols were funny, the setup was different....sure, the sex was brief but it's okay that it's not a 12-page epic each time. It's a good change of pace, even if the sex is the same as usual (yes very hot but the same situations every time) it's still very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Long.

I'm not a fan or a hater. Objectively, this would have been a good single page story. Unfortunately not enough meat to support three and a bit pages. Three stars seems reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Disappointing would be an understatement...

TOTALLY AGREE.

While in the past I've had issues with TheTalkMan's lengthy & immersion-breaking prose (especially during sex - irritating), I've largely enjoyed TTM's stories (Liked 'GG's, Like in Maggie' but loathed 'Buttholing').

And the whole 'Old Hag/Granny' thing? Yup, off putting.

But this series? Well, the Prologue went over OK (more restraint, less prose-wordy, which was very NICE), but for Chapters 1 & 2 - WTH??

I'll follow this for now, then abandon for the "ratings-fans" (like the last Anon) if the quality of writing remains the same.

Pretty sad really - I truly was looking forward to more from TTM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think the Anon complaining about the lack of incest seems to be misguided. Judging from the prologue, there will be incest later on in the story. Incest isn't my choice of poison. I do think however that these first few stories have been quite boring and very lacking in characterization and plot flow.

ranfallboyranfallboyover 5 years ago
This was Awesome!

Hey Talkman loved this other short story building up the whole Deerburg christmas saga, can't wait to see what will be next and despite what some may say I am hoping it may be one of your old granny stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmmm

A little tame this story. I am really looking forward to one of the hunky grandsons getting into action as well as the first ten inch cock of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TheTalkMan's days are numbered indeed

Undisputed king of literotica stories for many on this site, it is clear he is starting to age and run his course downwards. Having taken many inspiration from UltimateBetrayal and copying some movie plots and incorporating sex, TheTalkMan has indeed failed to strike gold with this entry into the series. We all love this man and his stories and will always love the guy.

Reality : He is getting washed up and past his prime.

The need to copy Marvel and try to establish a cinematic universe was unnecessary a cool concept but its very hard to integrate and have everyone understand. The recent entries after a year long wait arent hitting the way you couldnt handle me did to the entire literotica community. If he can get that light drive and depth again.

He would really be the man to talk about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chill, y'all

Why on earth is the first commenter complaining on *this* chapter about slutty grandmas? Pretty sure the sluts were 19-20 year olds... I guess it's biologically possible they're grandmas, but pretty damn unlikely.

Also, if your objection is the lack of incest based on the supposed claim that it's TTM's signature... well, you haven't read about half his stories, nor have you read his bio or his disclaimers on stories. The main focus of this account is hot AF women seducing faithful, loving men away from their loving wives and girlfriends. Sometimes it's family members doing the seducing, sometimes it's not. In the case of the first 3 stories in this saga, it's been non-family, but the theme has been absolutely present. If it's not your jam, leave it be. Maybe the next stories will be.

Now, I happen to love TTM's slow build stories, and these quick hitters aren't quite as fun for me, because I find it difficult to imagine the men in these stories are as faithful and loving as they seem when they give in so quickly and easily. But that's okay, because it turns out that authors don't work for me, and don't have to write to my specific erotica fetishes every time they sit down to tell a story. And it also turns out I don't have to crap all over their content when they produce something that's not to my liking. So I'll read the rest of this saga, and I'll either like some chapters or I won't. And if it turns out I don't, I'll refrain from telling Thetalkman he's a bad writer, or sick minded, or a puppy-murdering twatbiscuit, or whatever other charges are being leveled, because he's a human person with the freedom to express himself how he likes.

TheTalkManTheTalkManover 5 years agoAuthor
Hey, it's me, TheTalkMan

The original intent for this was to be a compilation of short twisted little tales, all a part of one grander story. That is why these first few chapters are the length and style that they are. The initial goal was for the whole story was for it to of a length that it could be released in one or two long but manageable submissions. And it was about at this point that each of the remaining chapters began ballooning to something closer to the length and depth of what you all normally see from me. That’s why this story took me so long to write. And that’s why the other chapters are not quite done yet. So, if you’re wondering why these first few chapters have been so fast-paced and possibly lacking the detail and long, drawn-out seductions I typically go into… that’s why. I don’t think I’ve lost my fastball… at least not yet. What I’ve released so far is about 10% of the entire story, and the remaining 9-10 parts will cover the rest, so trust me, you’ll get the types of stories you expect from me.

Although I’m not as let down by these first few chapters as some of you commenters might be… I think they’re fun, smaller tales. And I always get criticized for my stories being overly long, so this is my effort to respond to that feedback.

In terms of some of the other complaints about genre… trust me, I think you’ll all got something you want here. There are multiple chapters with incest, of multiple varieties as well. The first of those will be out soon. The next chapter is a cheating wife story, which is a topic I’ve been asked to dip back into since ‘Hipster Chicks’. And get into all sorts of different types of stories with different types of seductresses and villainesses.

And yes, you’ll also get the older woman stories you ALL seem to love so much. Two in fact, one of the incest variety, one not. Sarcasm aside, I get as many requests for grandmother stories than I do for more standard incest variants, and for those who are fans of such things, they will get their wish.

So, if you didn’t quite love these chapters, bear with me. And for those who did enjoy these opening few chapters, I think you’ll like the rest even more, so keep on reading.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtover 5 years ago
Hoping

At some point the story’s will link together but I love the fact the you are starting to build the storyline involving the Phelps family curse and the church and mrs class story lines great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice!

I've enjoyed the whole series so far--and unlike some commenters, I think the length of each is just right. Would love to see a little more resistance or more of a slow slide toward corruption, giving in a little a time, with bogus self-justification along the way.

But I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

I love how some will make negative comments on a piece a fraction of the way into it. It's like reading the first paragraph of a 5 book series and judging the entire series to be crap. "Did you read it? Nah, I read the acknowledgements, I didn't get hard once... nothing but crap"

I've enjoyed story so far, and my only complaint so far is that they aren't coming out quickly enough for me to get to the meat of the story. This story might have been short, but it is definitely capable of being um... READ, many times.

If you insist on judging, then don't read any of them until the series is done, and THEN you can make an INFORMED judgement. Until then, judging the series makes people sound stupid, or jealous. "Past his prime..." LOL, sounds like another author on the site trying desperately to discourage or detract from someone better. Surprised it didn't say, "...washed up and past his prime, unlike the amazing and far superior stories of *insert anonymous' real name*"

Keep up the good work. I'll be repeatedly rereading "Big Tits, Tight Fit", "Out of Your Systems", "Hipster Chicks", etc. as well as this chapter until the next chapter debuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent so far

You never fail to deliver with these stories

Keep up the good work, absolutely love it!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 5 years ago
Early days yet...

Like a few other people, I'm a tad underwhelmed with these first few chapters, but I'm happy to wait and see what comes next. They're not bad by any means, just a bit 'meh'. The sex is hot enough, even if the premises aren't terribly inspiring. I'm personally not all that interested in world building, but then I'm not the writer, TheTalkMan is.

Now, I am an absolute incest fiend and would hugely prefer it if TheTalkMan ONLY did stories about hot moms fucking their stud sons, or slutty daughters seducing their big-cocked dads (sibling incest doesn't do much for me). But I realise not everyone shares my predilections and TheTalkMan is not obliged to only write stories that float my sexual boat.

So, I shall sit and wait and look forward to the upcoming chapters. It sounds like they may be more my sort of thing, so here's hoping.

PS: Anything that follows in the same vein as 'Hipster Chicks...' is a good thing. Despite my almost obsessional devotion to incest stories, that is one of the best things TheTalkMan ever wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Enjoying This

I don’t understand why anyone is giving this anything other than praise. I’m really enjoying this story so far, and I love how you’re weaving them together. You definitely haven’t lost a step, and I’m looking forward to seeing the upcoming chapters!

Myrmidon69Myrmidon69over 5 years ago
Smoking Hot!

Love these stories so far, they're really excellent. And I'm quite enjoying the "new" format, I find that it works very well. I look forward to reading the chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If Doris' age is late 60's and Polly is 15 years younger, she is 52-54? Her second child Dale is 40, meaning she gave birth to him between the ages 12-14, after already having a child. Are you sure your character ages are correct?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exceptional

You've set this whole thing up really well. A once proud town, down on its luck and not knowing how bad things can get. A predator element completely unencumbered by any moral boundaries whatsoever. Corrupt locals or easily convinced ones enthusiastically joining the winning team and shamelessly taking advantage of the good nature and weakness of others for pleasure, profit and fun. This is dark, evil and the potential is really here for a long run. The North Pole and their 'church' are in position to have the townspeople serving their every desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who knew evangelizing could be so enriching

Every other church in town will be run out of business. Many will be convinced to change denomination I suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 3

So, uh... More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good - but missed opportunity

Good story. Just thought there was a missed opportunity with the whole idea. These two girls were his daughter's bullies and they never once asked him to denounce his daughter, or put her down(as an act of betrayal.) Favoring them over his own daughter(maybe wishing they were his daughter instead). Something along those lines. Maybe some notes for another story with a similar theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are you ok?

I’m feeling a little worried something has happened to TheTalkMan. Please come back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes!

Long time fan of TheTalkMan. Particularly liked buttholing series. Incest, cheating, big dicked men corrupted by big titted women. Great stuff! Hope the next chapter in Miracle on Slutty 4th Street isn't long off posting. Also liked the Cline's Conquer Time and You Couldn't Handle Me. Great author, hope the editor problems get sorted. Can't wait for more beautiful busty temptresses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Was the Church in this story the same as the one going on in the “War of the Monarchs” storyline?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...