Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahaha..." he laughed insidiously. "You knew what you were doing. As soon as you walked in, and you undid your coat so I could look at those big jugs. And then you 'accidentally' knocked over those magazines, just to give yourself an excuse to bend over in front of me. And you were gushing all over me earlier, telling me how smart I am. And you took every opportunity to bounce and jiggle and shake your stuff for me. Honey, you've been trying to get me hard this whole time. Clearly, you did a good job."

"That's not what I was doing," she replied as the old man toyed with the hem of his boxer-briefs, still threatening to unleash the beast.

"Keep telling yourself that," he said, before a silence fell between them. She thought back. She had done those things, but it wasn't to tease this old scrooge. It was an accident. She wasn't the type of girl to flirt and tease to get what she wanted. "Are you sure you don't want a peek?" he asked.

"This is REALLY inappropriate," she said, trying to look away as she stood her ground. "Just... zip up your pants." She couldn't believe he was doing this. This was such a gross, unwanted gesture, something some dumb drunk frat guy would do. But this was an old, evil man, who thought he could get away with anything just because he had a massive, thick, obviously fake but nonetheless perfect looking bulge. It was messed up that he thought this was a good idea.

"But you're still here..." he told her. This reminder that she was just standing there gawking at this evil old man's bulge finally shook her from her revere. What was she doing? Why was she still here? Why was she sweating? It had to be fake, right? Wait that didn't matter. None of this did. Screwing up her courage, she looked up at his aged, square-jawed face, with his nostrils flaring, and his mouth twisted in an ugly, hungry grin.

"I'm just leaving..." she replied, not looking down at his crotch, resisting its monumental gravitational pull, not letting this older man win. "Unless you zip up." She wondered if it was ridiculous for her to be still trying to win over this guy after what he just threatened to do, but again... she was not gonna back down. And she wasn't gonna give in. Yes, she was stubborn, but that stubbornness is what made her the strong-willed person she was.

Maybe, in his own twisted way, he did think she was leading him on, despite how obviously she wasn't doing that. So she was gonna grant him a chance to maybe realize his mistake and move on from it. Despite how wrong this was, she still wanted to win over the old Grinch. Her competitive side was out, and she wanted to make this old scrooge pay for thinking he could get away with doing something so wrong. Competitive in her own, innocent way, of course. She wanted to conquer this old man by making him put up Christmas decorations and make him sing Christmas carols. He wanted to conquer by making her a slave to the... thing... stuffed in his underwear.

And both were confident they could win.

"You're turning down my gift?" he asked with a mocking grin, still teasing that he was gonna whip it out. If he did so, she'd be out of the house so fast. That'd be the last straw, for sure, no matter how large it appeared to be. "Most of you girls go crazy over it. They can't wait to get their hands on it. Or their mouths. I'm surprised it's not buried down your throat already. Well... perhaps I misjudged..." At this, still holding her gaze, he reached down and grabbed his jeans and pulled them back up, not stopping until everything was back in place and his bulge was covered again. It was a slight relief for her to have the freedom to look down, but now that she knew what was there, she couldn't help but notice the bulge even through his jeans. Nonetheless, he had covered himself back up, and she took this as a small victory against this old man. "Warning, you're not gonna see what I'm packing unless it's you doing the unwrapping..." he said with a gross grin, as if this was some shared joke between them.

"You're a pig..." she said angrily at this older man. She wasn't one to get upset, but this... this was really gross. Most guys know better than to attempt to do such a thing, but this man, this old scrooge... he truly was a pig. She knew she should just leave and ditch this whole, silly Christmas argument, but she wanted to let him know how wrong this was. Attempting to expose his big, thick, perf... uh... no, no. It was gross. And he needed to know that threating to expose his disgusting dick to her, a married woman, was really messed up. "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Don't act like you don't want this..." he said, grabbing his clothed bulge lewdly. "I saw it in your eyes. From the second I opened that door, you wanted it. Probably for months before, even. I don't just show it to anyone. I only show it to girls who want it. You act all cute and friendly, but I can tell you're desperate for a good dicking. That's why you came here..."

"I came here to ask you to put up Christmas decorations!" she affirmed, getting even more upset. "Not for you to try and expose yourself to me!"

"I'm an old man, and I can admit I was mistaken. Usually, this kinda thing works wonders on girls like you but, clearly, I read you wrong," he said, and despite his small boast about his prowess, he sounded somewhat contrite, holding up his hands. "I tell you what..." he began, stepping back, allowing her a bit more breathing room. "I'll make it up you. For your apparent, uh... distress... I'll put up some decorations. Okay? I'll give you what you want. Just... tell me what you want me to do." Sensing some sort of scheme, but not able to find one, she began speaking, finally getting to the point of why she was here.

"Um... okay..." she sighed, confused. The older man sat back and looked up at her. She watched Bruce grab his remote, silencing the TV so he could focus on what she was saying. Had... had she won? Had she passed his crazy test? After lecturing the pervy older man about how wrong he'd been, she was happy to see she might have finally won some sort of victory. "Well, okay, a wreath would be nice. I know there's not much time, but some lights along the roof would be really perfect. Maybe, if you have a few lawn decorations, you could put them up too..." As she spoke, he seemed to be listening, but his eyes kept drifting from her to the TV, despite it being silent. Her eyes drifted to the screen as she continued talking. "And maybe you could run to the store and pick up some... oh my God, what is that?" she called out, eyes widened again.

On the screen was straight up porn. Not professional stuff, but amateur porn. Amateur footage of a man and a woman naked, having sex. The woman was about her age, and very pretty, and the man was much older, about Bruce's age, but she couldn't see his face as it was cut off by the top of the screen. And it wasn't taking place in some hotel room or something. It was taking place in a familiar location. A bedroom, one she could see right now.

Bruce's bedroom.

Holy crap! She was seeing a video of Bruce on the TV, having sex!

"What the hell?" she called out, hand over her mouth, eyes glued to the screen. The TV was silent, but what she saw was more than enough. On it, she could see this young woman, a thin dark-haired woman with a perfect tan and huge breasts, getting fucked from behind by Bruce. Hard. Bruce had her hair wrapped around his fist, yanking at it crudely as he roughly drilled her at a furious pace. The sound was silent, but the pleasure she was feeling was obvious on her face.

"Oh, that?" Bruce asked naively. "I like to record all the sex I get. I'm an old man... sometimes, the memories can fade, you know?" He stated with a smirk, pointing to his head. Somehow, she doubted that. He seemed sharp. Very sharp. "Don't worry, they all agree to be recorded. Every one of them. When they know what I'm packing, they'll usually agree to just about anything. And trust me, when they see what I can do, they'll DO just about anything. Hahaha!"

"Why are you showing me this?" Lacey asked. She thought she had taught this guy a lesson, but clearly, he wasn't done just yet.

"Oh, I like to remember all the fun I get to have," Bruce began. "And I don't like being called a liar..." he added, looking right at Lacey.

"What?" she said, eyes still glued to the footage on screen. Damn... he was a machine, fucking that girl in a brutal, relentless fashion. This had to be fake, just like that bulge of his. Was it, like, altered or something? Damn... it did look real, though...

"You doubted me earlier... about my prowess..." he replied. "Just wanted to show you that you were the one who was mistaken about me..."

Lacey watched as Bruce fucked the young woman furiously. Her gorgeous face was a mask of pleasure, lips parted, eyes rolling into the back of her head. She was gorgeous and stunning. She could have been a model. And she had hooked up with Bruce? This pig. This old man. She had to know what a dinosaur this old man was, but... she chose him anyway. She submitted to him, and all his filthy whims. Could... could what he offered actually be good enough to be worth hooking up with such an unpleasant asshole? Judging by the girl on screen, the answer was obvious. Because she certainly had no regrets about what she was taking part in.

She was having the time of her life letting this old man fuck her brains out. The camera moved as he grabbed it, bringing it so he was pointing it straight down where the penetration was occurring, and for the first time, Lacey got a real glimpse at what he was packing. Not the whole thing, mind you, just a peek of his meat. A glance at the base of his weapon. And even though she could only see the first few inches near the base, one thing was clear. It was as thick as she feared. Maybe it was because he was moving like a blur, or maybe it was a trick of the light. But it looked as thick as her wrist. Jesus... no way that was legit. This footage had to be altered, or something. No man was actually that big. But... damn. What appeared to be his big, thick cock was driving almost inhumanely into the young woman's small, tight pussy. The lips were stretched to the brim around it, making it look even bigger. Maybe it was thick but short. Maybe the few inches of the dense, trunk-like base was pretty much all there was. Yeah, that had to be it, it had to. But... whatever he was packing, she was enjoying it. As he drilled it into her, her pussy was coating it with her juices as it gripped his thing tightly, clearly loving the large penis and doing everything she could to keep it inside her. As he fucked into her, her perfectly shaped butt jiggled, the cheeks spreading as they did so, giving the older man a view of her tight butthole.

"I... I..." Lacey stammered, not knowing what to say to this. Her eyes stayed locked on the screen as the old man set the camera down on the bed, so it captured them both in profile. Once that was done, he reached under her to eagerly grope her massive hanging breasts. The sex was hot, but knowing the man involved tempered some of the excitement for Lacey. However, on some level she could appreciate what she was seeing, and that, on top of the quick glimpse she'd gotten of his very thick weapon, had caused her blood to begin pumping, ever so slightly.

"Good shit, isn't it?" he asked with a smirk, seeing the young wife in front of him transfixed by what she was seeing. "That one... she wasn't bad." Wasn't bad? This girl was stunning! Could he really afford to be picky? "Her name was Nicole, I think. Met her at the bar. She was waiting for her boyfriend. She laughed when I tried hitting on her at first. She had a boyfriend, and I was an older guy. Blah blah blah... but, well, as you can see... I changed her mind. And now, I've got footage of me railing her for all she's worth. So... I think I won that one in the end." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I loaded up most of my footage onto a drive. Connected it to the TV so I have some stuff to watch when I get bored. Here, let me change it." He hit some button on the remote, flipping to a new video.

Lacey was suddenly watching a video of another young woman in bed with the older man. This time, Bruce was seated on the end of his bed, with the camera pointed towards his lap. Towards... it. But thankfully, he still wasn't forcing her to look at his dick, because her view was obscured by the back of woman's head. This woman was eagerly inhaling the large slab of beef, taking as much as she could in her small, tight mouth. But Lacey couldn't see much of it, basically only able to see the base again, and it looked as thick as it did before. Lacey could see the woman's obscene level of drool as she inhaled the older man's weapon. From what she could tell, the woman on camera was a pretty brunette, probably about Lacey's age.

"Ahh... this was a fun one," Bruce began, sitting back, enjoying this trip down memory lane. "This one was one of those moralizing types. She was protesting some dumb thing at the college. I don't give a shit what it was... some chick thing, girls not getting enough opportunities or whatever. Nonetheless... I ended up talking to her, debating her a bit, and, haha... I gave her a BIG opportunity. Hahaha. I think she took to my side." Obviously. The woman was going nuts on the older man's dick, bobbing furiously, doing her best to take as much as she could into her eager throat. Bruce let his hand rest on the back of her head as he began pumping up into her mouth as she inhaled his dick. The porn scene on the screen was about to reach its climax, but just before that happened, he switched videos.

"Oh... this is one of my favorites," he began with a grin. On the screen was Bruce with two women, one was a short-haired blonde with a round, full ass and monster breasts, riding his big cock on the bed. Near them was another, a taller, slim, dark-haired girl, kneeling under the other girl's ass, her tongue eagerly massaging the old man's swollen balls.

This position allowed the young wife to see a big more of his size. The short-haired woman was riding the older man hard, and in doing so, she bounced up and down along a lengthy amount of his dick, and yeah, okay... it appeared to be big. Really big. The amount of dick that she left exposed at the apex of her bouncing was probably more than what Lacey's husband had altogether. And unlike Derrick, this man seemed to have plenty of length remaining, buried deep in the young woman's dripping vagina. So, okay... maybe he actually was that huge. Not that it mattered...

Lacey studied the older man's weapon from this angle, the giant tube along the underside prominent on screen, a portent to the type of climax he was capable of. And what was also a signal to what he was capable of were his massive balls. Wow. Large and smooth, they looked to be the size of eggs, swollen with his seed. And they were churning as the dark-haired girl tongued them eagerly, unashamedly licking the older man's sack. Lacey was transfixed by what she was seeing.

"These were a couple of rug-munchers. I heard through the grapevine that they were looking to conceive a baby. I heard some bitch in passing mention her two friends were in the market for a sperm donor, you know? So, I did some digging, tracked them down. They were interviewing people, looking for some professor or academic or something. And I figured... what the hell? I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm up for a challenge. I wasn't the man they expected when we met, but... they clearly warmed up to me..." He said with a knowing grin. On the screen the short-haired supposed lesbian was heaving herself on the old man's swollen dong as he squeezed her huge bouncing tits. Lacey could actually see the older man's grinning face as the young woman pleasured his swollen dick. "The short-haired one had never been with the man, and it had been years for the other. But they caught on fast. The funny thing was..." he began, glancing at the blonde. "When the time came, I didn't even cum inside them. I ended up cumming on their faces instead! Hahaha! They fucking loved it! I didn't even call them back after that, ha... but they still call me. Just wanted to give those two a taste of what they were missing out on. I betcha, seeing how well they both took to me... those two aren't gonna be together much longer. They both like the dick too much to give it up now." The young wife was silent. This guy had talked his way into bed with a couple of lesbians in a loving relationship, and he ended up fucking them both so well that they went along with his twisted games, possibly ruining their relationship in the process.

He started flipping through videos fast.

"This one was with a pair of blonde twins fresh out of high school..." he said, almost disinterested as Lacey saw a pair of perky teenage blondes with their huge breasts pressed around the older man's throbbing pole. The angle was similar to the previous one, low, pointed towards the base of his crotch. And due to the size of the twins' matching racks, Lacey could again only see the base of his weapon, and his hanging nuts. This would be a life-changing event for most men. This was a pair of hot young twins, but for him, it was just another encounter. How could he be so casual about this? How could such a thing be nothing to him? Before she could wonder further, he moved onto another video.

"Ah, this one was funny," he began. On the screen was a lively, young, intelligent looking redhead, face down, ass up on the bed as Bruce fucked her roughly from behind. "This girl got a job at the plant once it opened. Her mom's one of the execs, and she'd just gotten out of school, so she got an office job with us. But even though she's in the office, and I'm on the floor... I won her over pretty quickly." Lacey watched the older man spanking the redhead's ass roughly, only for her mouth to open in an obvious moan. This angle wasn't giving Lacey any better views on the old man's dick. Not... not that she wanted that, obviously. It was just surprising that by this point that she hadn't gotten a clear view of it. That was all. "Her mom heard rumors about what she'd done. She marched down to the plant, ready to fire me. But, well..." he began, before changing to the next video.

It showed a new woman in his bed, an older woman for once, riding Bruce's cock furiously, her large, shapely ass jiggling with each bounce. Bruce slapped her ass and urged her to keep riding as he pumped his thick penis up into her, his nuts broiling with semen. And again, she only really got a view of the base and the first few inches, as the rest remained lodged inside her.

"So I fucked the mom too..." Bruce said with a smug smile. Lacey eyes went wide at this. "She took to my dick even better than her daughter! Damn, that bitch was desperate..." How could this gross old man be so good at this? He'd charmed all these seemingly smart, intelligent women, and he had tried to do the same to her, too. She wouldn't believe it if she wasn't seeing it. "The mom really wasn't so mad at me anymore, but at work, HR heard there was some issue going on. So, they pulled me in for an interview. And..."

He changed videos again, and this time, there was an Asian woman in her late twenties bent over on all fours with Bruce's cock lodged in her ass. How? How was that even possible? How could any woman take such a thick weapon inside her rear end like this? It was almost inhuman. But no matter how she did it, she was clearly loving it. She was screaming in pleasure, her pretty face twisted in a mask of lust. And Bruce was smirking savagely as he railed the younger woman hard.

"I banged the HR bitch too..." Bruce announced simply, and the young wife was thunderstruck by this whole thing. "I've made some serious progress there considering they've only been open a few months. Rate this is going, I'll be running the place soon," he said with a laugh. Bruce then looked up at the wife as if all was normal and spoke up. "Oh, go ahead. Continue..."