Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,891 Followers

But that was all beside the point. Even though she wanted to, she knew she just couldn't. She knew that she shouldn't. As much as every fiber in her being was telling her to do it. To give in. To submit to his delicious brand of evil. She... she just couldn't justify it. At this conclusion, she was ready to leave, ready to walk away and hold on to her dignity. But that's when a new thought hit her. Something she hadn't considered, and in the end, it was the one thing that made her decision for her. The one thing Bruce mentioned in the last things he'd said to her. A thing more important than either of them, more important than Lacey, or Bruce, or even her husband and her marriage.

Christmas.

Yes! Of course! It was the whole reason she was there. To bring Christmas cheer to this mean old Grinch. This scrooge. And, while he may be, uh... less than receptive to Christmas cheer, he did say he'd be willing to give it a chance and play along if she went just along with him. She just knew that if she won him over, and he gave it a chance, he would have no choice but to love Christmas. How could you not? Sure, it might require something extra out of the young wife, but... you know what, he was right. He was absolutely right. She just needed to swallow her pride. To humble herself, to make a small amount of personal sacrifice. If that meant that a mean old man like Bruce experienced Christmas cheer for the first time, wouldn't that sacrifice and humbling be worth it? Wasn't that so much more important? Sure, she might have to set aside such things as her marriage and her loving husband, Derrick, at least temporarily. Cause what needed to happen here was far more important. In the end, it would be a good thing. It really was the perfect plan.

It did mean Lacey, incidentally, would have to let this evil old brute fuck her senseless, dominate her young juicy body, treat her like a total slut, record her hot naked body in the act, and be permanently seen in his eyes as his bitch. But that was okay! It was worth it to spread the Christmas spirit, because that was more important than just about anything. Sure, she'd have to swallow her pride, but if that also meant she'd be swallowing a lot of semen, that was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

For Christmas.

Bruce didn't move from his recliner as he waited for the young woman to act. But his face lit up as he saw the young wife begin to step towards him, letting her coat fall to the floor as she did so. His eyes were glued on her as she stepped up between his legs and finally kneeled before him, getting on her knees between his legs, her huge tits jiggling as she did so. His grin grew wickedly, and his eyes went wide, but she didn't notice, as her eyes were stuck on his bulge.

"Do you like it?" he asked, his clothed dick throbbing, knowing that pleasure was close by. As for Lacey, her decision was made. She couldn't think about anything else, her husband, her marriage, even her own dignity. Winning him over to the side of Christmas was all that mattered, so she'd have to commit to the spirit of Christmas fully. And if that meant that the married woman would have to, uh... 'act'... like an eager, super horny young slut for his big dick, well... that was yet another sacrifice she had to be willing to make.

For Christmas.

"It's so big!" she said, eyes wide, not holding back, unable to contain herself, biting her lower lip as she stared at his clothed weapon.

"Well... unwrap it... accept your gift," he purred, his voice almost sinister. She looked up at him just in time to see him reach under the table next to his recliner and pull out his video camera, pointing it right at the young wife's face, beginning to record just in time for something else to point at her face.

He always loved this part.

Slightly nervous, the young wife reached forward until she finally made contact with his straining bulge, and that alone was enough to send a small jolt through the older man. She had been so outwardly disgusted before, but now, she was making physical contact. Focused on the job at hand, she popped open his fly, and with two thin fingers, grabbed his zipper and began slowly lowering it. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she wasn't gonna stop. Nothing could stop her at this point, and Bruce knew it had nothing to do with Christmas or anything else. She just needed to see his weapon unleashed. She had to.

With his zipper fully down, she reached up with both hands and hooked her fingers into both his jeans and his underwear, poised for the moment of truth. Looking up at him, she found herself looking straight into the camera, her place as one of his whores on tape almost all but set. Too far down the road to stop at this point, she didn't hesitate. With a firm tug, Lacey yanked his jeans and underwear down, and as she did, time slowed down as the moment stretched across an eternity.

Her eyes went wide as the beast emerged to her vision.

All coherent thought left her mind.

The room was filled with a deafening silence, as all of her senses were focused on the thing currently filling her vision.

What she saw was so imposing and scary that she almost jumped back. But despite that, as soon as it was exposed, she couldn't look away. But you couldn't really hold that against her.

There was a lot to see.

The entirety of Bruce's enormous penis was exposed to her eyes for the first time, and she was studying every inch of it. Somehow, someway, even though her glimpses of it on screen that made it seem really impressive, it looked even bigger now. Wow... it was gigantic. Holy shit! Bruce was a gross, perverted, unpleasant old man, but god damn if he didn't have one magnificent cock.

It was absolutely massive, a good ten inches, maybe even bigger. Saying it was thick as a beer can felt like a lazy descriptor, but it literally looked that way. His weapon was hard as steel, standing straight out from his shaved crotch, pointing right at her. She wished she could describe it as some gnarled, monstrous thing, but that would be a lie. It was... perfect. Forged by the fires of regular fucking into a perfect instrument of pleasure. Each inch was more perfect than the last. Smooth, and tanned, with prominent, masculine veins empowering it to its current throbbing state, capped with a prominent, angry head. Below it was a pair of two perfectly large, swollen balls, encased in a smooth, hanging sack, filled to the brim with his copious seed.

Lacey's eyes went wide as she stared at it, and she almost went cross-eyed as she stared down its impressive length. On screen, it had looked massive. But that was nothing compared to having it right in front of her face. It... it was enormous! She moved in closer to it, and she could feel the heat and power coming off of it. It was incredible! She'd never seen anything like it. She reached forward with one nervous hand and wrapped her fingers around its thick, iron-hard base as best as she could, not getting all the way around its girth. Now that she had it in her grasp, she tilted the thing so it was pointed directly at her face.

"What do you think?" Bruce asked as she looked down the barrel of the rifle. He never had a doubt what her answer would be. He'd done this enough to know that no matter what they would say to the contrary, women wanted and respected, in a very primal way, a man who had a huge dick. Who had a giant weapon and knew how to use it. And despite any dislike they might feel for him, they always responded positively once it became known that he was hung. Maybe it was a blanket fact about young women these days, or maybe he was just that good at this. But before she even spoke, he knew how she'd react. She glanced up at him, pulled from her reverie for a moment before looking back at his huge cock.

"It's amazing! Oh my God!" she effused softly, enthralled, smiling slightly, looking at it with wide eyes, studying every inch as she tilted it in front of her. She was biting at her plump lower lip as she admired his massive cock. All the negativity she once felt for him, about all the rude comments he made, and all the leering stares he made at her hot body, it was all forgotten. All forgiven. His cock was that impressive! She couldn't look away from it. Now that his manhood was exposed to her, her view of him as a man was completely changing. She was awestruck. But as monumental of a moment he knew this was for her, Bruce was impatient for pleasure after the teasing she'd put him through, so he didn't want to be kept waiting any longer. As soon as the head of his lengthy weapon was pointed directly at her mouth again, he slid his large hand down into her blonde hair. "This is the biggest mmMMMPPPPHHH!" she groaned as he pulled the young wife forward, pushing his rock-hard weapon into her young, eager mouth, the thick, angry tip pushing past her smooth, plump lips.

"Mmm... that's it," the older man sighed as he felt the young blonde's tongue sliding along the underside of his pole. "Taste that big dick, baby. Savor it. Fuck... get used to it. Cause if you're as good at this as I think you're gonna be, you're gonna be doing this a lot from now on. Fuck..." His hand on the back of her head, he was focused entirely on his own pleasure. So, he pulled her down deeper, forcing his cock deeper into the young wife's mouth, till the tip was pressed against the entrance to her throat.

Lacey's eyes were wide. The young wife had never had her mouth so full. Sure, she'd had her husband's penis in her mouth on occasion, but compared to this, it practically didn't count as sucking a cock. This was cock-sucking as it was meant to be. A big, fat cock in a young, eager mouth. Her shock at having this cock jammed into her mouth slowly dissipated as she adjusted to his intense size. Bruce's cock practically filled her mouth to the brim, her smooth lips wrapped around its girth, her tongue pressed against its underside. This was a man who made it a point to be as rude, unpleasant, and unlikeable as possible, who enjoyed ripping down Christmas decorations and being a true Grinch. And this pretty, kind young wife, who loved the holidays, whose favorite thing in the whole wide world was Christmas, was currently on her knees, tasting his big cock, rewarding all his bad behavior by doing this for him. But despite him taking the initiative in forcing her gasping mouth onto his swollen dick, she wasn't trying to pull her lips off his cock, not in the slightest. Her tongue was licking the underside, savoring its masculine flavor. She was drooling all over it, quite frankly, her heated saliva coating the thick unyielding weapon, leaking past her lips and down his shaft. Adjusting enough to feel like she could begin actively participating, she did her best to give him what she wanted, bobbing up and down on the top few inches of dick.

But her inexperience at true cock-sucking showed, as she would always slow down after only taking a few inches of dick into her mouth. He was just SO thick and SO lengthy that as soon as the head began tickling her tonsils, she slowed down, unsure of how to proceed. After having only just gotten started, it felt like she had reached her limit. She just didn't think she could go any further. She looked up at Bruce, hoping that this would be enough. Instead, she saw the almost evil, smug grin plastered on his face. She had hoped to find mercy.

She would find none.

With his hand still firmly in place on the back of her head, he pulled her down, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and down her tight throat. Her eyes went wide at this sudden invasion of a huge, thick cock down her throat. She didn't think she was capable of this. She didn't even think it was possible for any of his thick weapon to fit any deeper down. And yet, with his firm, confident grasp guiding her, she somehow took a few good inches of cock down her tight throat.

"That's it, bitch, that's it..." Bruce seethed, his cock throbbing as his dick began staking out territory in her throat. "Keep going... fuck. Keep going. Mmmm... deeper. Deeper. I know you can take it. I know you can. I want to own this fucking throat. I want to make it mine. By the end of this, I'm gonna be resting my balls on your fucking chin! Yes!"

Impossible. Even as she took more of his cock down her throat, she just knew there was no way she could ever take that whole thing down her throat. Not in a million years. She'd not even gotten half of it between her lips. What she was doing already felt way past her limit. She didn't think she could take much more, let alone the whole thing. He must be joking.

But Bruce was dead serious.

He legitimately planned on making her take the whole sinful slab of meat down her throat. Sure, that might not happen today, but eventually it would. No doubt about it. He had been with enough young women to know that what he was asking for was a very, very possible. He didn't know if it said more about girls these days, or a comment about evolution, but the young women of this generation were almost built to take a huge, throbbing dick down their tight throats. Those plump, soft lips of Lacey's, the same lips that she kissed her husband with on her wedding day, would someday soon be wrapped around the root of his thick cock. And when things reached that point, she would love it even more than he would.

With his moaning encouragement, and with her being energized by the realization that she could take more of his dick than she initially thought, she took further action, beginning to bob on the older man's iron bar, taking more and more of it down her throat as she kept at it. After a few minutes of this, she got halfway down, but she didn't stop. She kept going, taking more... and more... and more! Even she was impressed by her own efforts! Already pushed well beyond what she thought possible, she was only energized further. She wanted to see how much further she could go. She now wanted to test her own limits on the older man's massive cock, seeing how much she could take down her throat. Seeing she didn't need the help, he released his grip on her silky blonde tresses, allowing the young women free reign to inhale his huge dick.

Bent over, butt pushing out, the young wife was getting seriously into this, her head bobbing in the older man's lap. She had never done anything like this, acting so incredibly slutty, and it was very exciting. She was energized by the filth she was taking part in. Add on to that the fact that she'd never seen anything close to Bruce's huge dick, it was understandable as to why she was going a little crazy over it. Looking down, all she could see was dick, his massive pole sticking out of her young mouth, his fit stomach getting closer to her face as she bobbed on it. Her drool was leaking from her mouth copiously, soaking the massive pole, leaking down to his massive cum-filled balls. Finally, desperate for air, eyes glassy, she ripped her mouth from the old man's weapon, panting yet smiling.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, eyes glassy with lust, lips swollen as she gawked at the older man's spit-soaked weapon. Her hand still gripping the base of his pulsing dong, she leaned forward, extending her tongue and lewdly licking along the smooth shaft.

"Fuck!" he sighed, eyes closing with pleasure, pounding his fist on the armrest of his recliner with pleasure. Composing himself, he spoke up. "You like it?" Bruce asked. "You like that dick?" he asked, camera still pointed at her, capturing her burgeoning transformation from nervous young wife to eager slut. As she ran her tongue around his mushroom tip, she pulled back and replied.

"It's amazing!" she gasped, eyes wide, her pretty face lit up with excitement. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having.

"How's the husband compare?" he asked smugly.

"He doesn't compare..." she replied truthfully before she could think twice. Her hubby was perfectly satisfactory size-wise, but this... this was something special. This was something you drop everything for. A cock that supersedes pride and dignity and marital vows. A cock that all but demands you grab hold of as soon as you can and just totally whore out over. And Lacey... she was well on her way to that. She was going crazy over it, kissing along the underside of his massive dong before kissing just under the tip, again and again and again, loving the older man's cock. Falling in lust in a way she never had before with anyone, especially with her far less endowed husband.

"They never do..." he boasted before she took the head into her mouth again and resumed sucking it. She kept sucking Bruce's huge cock, her eager mouth going deeper and deeper, smoothly taking the huge cock down her throat. Now knowing that she was capable of taking a lot more than she initially thought, she shamelessly inhaled the older man's huge dick without fear, taking more and more of it as she kept at it. Her heated spit was coating the massive cock as she smoothly bobbed on the mighty pole, and the unholy sound of her choking on his meaty dick filled the room.

"Damn..." he sighed, shocked at how fast she was progressing. Looking down at her, her perfect ass pointed upwards, her massive tits swaying beneath her as she attacked his huge cock. He humped up into her as she kept at it. "You are a natural. I knew you would be fantastic at sucking dick! Fuck! But I didn't think you'd be this fucking good. Yes! I knew you'd end up my bitch the second you walked in here. Those tits... fuck... that ass... you're built to be on your knees, sucking my cock! Yes!"

She was laser-focused on sucking him off. She was facing down, eyes closed, her silky tresses falling against his crotch as she sucked his dick. Her hand had slid downward, massaging his nut-sack as she blew him. She had never done that before, but she just instinctually knew it would make him feel good. The true slut inside her was being brought to the surface the longer this went on. And this transformation was all on camera. He was still holding it in place, pointing down at his lap, capturing all the action.

"Fuck!" he grunted, sounding almost angry the pleasure was so good. He reached down again and curled her hair around his fingers, fucking up into her mouth as he pulled her down roughly, forcing his cock even deeper as she sucked him off, digging out more territory in her tight throat. As he brutally fucked her throat, he spoke up. "I've seen you in the neighborhood. Shaking that ass and those huge tits! Fuck! You probably didn't even know you were doing it! Damn... fuck, you're good at this! I bet you've teased so many men with that body, guys your age, or sad, desperate, lonely fathers. All of them. But I'm the one that gets you like they all dreamed about. Me! I'm the one that gets to throat-fuck your smart mouth! Ugh! I'm the one that's gonna treat you like the little bitch that you are. The way your pussy husband never could..." he boasted, his hips pumping upward. If she was offended by anything he said, she didn't show it, still giving his cock the same worshipful treatment, never slowing down as she swallowed his pole. Her chin wasn't up to his balls yet, but at the rate she was going, she could reach that goal by the end of the night.

Damn, if she was picking it up this fast, this girl was gonna be something special.

Through her lust-filled haze, his words finally hit her. While she was aware of the attention she could generate, she didn't know to what level it really occurred. Sure, while she was aware of the leering frat guys who wanted to get their hands on her huge jugs and do bad things to her hot ass, she wasn't aware of the fact that pretty much any guy she was around for any extended period of time wanted to do bad things to her hot body. Friends, neighbors, clients, coworkers, all of them. But she was unattainable, too nice and too sweet to ever consider cheating on her husband, a man who was clearly the love of her life. So those other decent guys never made a move. Out of respect. But Bruce... he was not most men. He didn't respect her. He didn't care about her marriage. He didn't give a shit about how nice and kind she was. She had huge, perfect tits and a hot ass, and that was enough to convince him he could make her an eager convert to the art of worshipping his cock.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,891 Followers
1...34567...10