Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce was truly a master of this.

The young wife came to a stop in front of the seated older man. Nervously, she looked down at him as he looked up at her, practically licking his lips. Her hands were clutched together, her arms pressing her boobs together, making them balloon outwards. Bruce could barely contain his joy at this sight. She might act all nervous and girly, but he could see those nipples of hers through the lace of her bra. They were throbbing. She was enjoying this as much as he was. And he was about to enjoy this even more.

"Take off your bra," he commanded, leaning back on the couch like a king, giving a command to his subject.

"My bra?" she questioned. Despite how much she was enjoying this, she knew that things were getting more and more real. "Um, I don't know if..."

"I can practically see everything already," he interrupted, not wanting to see her play out her little nervous 'I don't know' act. "You've watched footage of me fucking the living daylights out of little married sluts like you. You've listened to me talk about all the things I think about that body of yours, so my intentions were never in question. You drooled all over my big dick and let me talk you into dressing like the fucking slut you truly are. We both know this ends with your tits in my face, so... just ditch the bra and show them to me."

She looked away as he exposed the hypocrisy in being shy right now. He was right. He could not have been clearer in his intentions. What he wanted was never in doubt. Yet, despite all her earlier rejections of him, after promising herself that what he wanted would never happen, she was right here, dressed like this, going along with him. Damn, he was good at this. She could run away and escape this evil old man's clutches, but she knew the truth. That wasn't gonna happen. Bruce was right. They both knew exactly how this was gonna end.

Glancing up at the seated man, with not a word raised in her own defense, she reached behind her own back, and with deft fingers, effortlessly unclasped her bra. Eyes locked on her barely concealed tits, he watched the tiny lace garment practically slingshot forward from the massive force it was trying to hold back. But the hanging lace garment was still blocking his view, and it wasn't until she brought her arms forward that the bra fell down her arms and landed on the floor. His eyes went wide at the sight before him.

Lacey was now standing in front of the evil old man... topless.

He tried to stay in control of himself, but that came with a bit of a struggle. Lacey had, without a doubt, the largest, perkiest, most perfect pair of huge tits he'd ever seen. They had looked mammoth stuffed into that bra, but out of it, they looked even bigger. Massive, round, and full, they vaulted off her chest, firm and proud, riding close together to form a perfect chasm of cleavage while also standing out on the sides. They were fucking gigantic! And the shape... holy fuck. They were circular and smooth, as if they were sculpted by an artist. They jiggled ever so slightly with every little move she made, and the skin looked so soft to the touch. And her hard nipples, surrounded by perfectly round pink areolas, called out to him.

He wanted to defile these perfect tits.

"God damn..." he sighed, admiring the married woman's tits now exposed to him. He reached to the side table and grabbed his beer, polishing it off as he sat there and stared, like a barely restrained animal. Lacey didn't know what else to do as she stood on display for him. So as he stared she returned the favor, her eyes locked on the towering pillar that was his dick, still hanging out of his pants, pointed upwards. "How many men have seen those tits?"

"Not many..." she said softly. Nervously.

"Ah! Well, I'm one of the lucky few," he said with a smirk, gaping at the perfect expanse of titty-flesh. "I am surprised, though. You came here just dying to show them to me from the moment you stepped inside. I'm surprised no one else made you feel the same way. You must really like me, haha!" Like wasn't the right word for it, really. More like the overwhelming physical reaction of a young, super-hot, undersexed wife when meeting a true-blue alpha male. Something about him just pushed all her buttons, and she slid down a slippery slope in catering to his whims to the point where she was now standing topless before him. Every fiber in her being was telling her to please this brutish older man in a way she had never had before with any other man, her husband included. Her husband had never inspired this level of overwhelming lust, which is why her sex life with him was only occasional. But Bruce could inspire that level of lust, which is why he got laid like crazy.

That's why she was showing him her huge naked tits.

And that's why he was about to get laid again.

And it was why she was gonna let him do just about whatever he wanted to her.

"You've been parading those suckers around here for months now," he began. "It's about time I get a sample."

Bruce propped the camera on the back edge of the couch and leaned forward. He looked up at her, daring her to stop him, but she did nothing as he raised his hands upward. Unable to control himself any longer, he slid his hands forward and pressed them against the young married woman's massive, jutting tits.

"Oh..." he sighed reflexively as his hands slid against the young wife's soft, luscious tits. He couldn't contain the pleasured groan escaping his throat as his palms made contact against bare skin. Damn... hands as rough as his deserved tits this soft and perfect. He palmed Lacey's massive melons greedily, sliding his hands all over her huge succulent breasts, letting his fingers touch every square inch of smooth breast-flesh. He wanted to feel her up while her tits were still unblemished by the wickedness he was planning to inflict upon them. He let his fingers circle her nipples before spreading his fingers outwards, holding his hands in place, looking up at her, drawing out this inevitable moment. Finally, with her watching, his face twisted up in lust as he finally gave her huge tits a firm healthy squeeze. "MMmmmmhhhmmm..." he groaned.

"Oh my God!" she sighed, her head rolling in pleasure as the older man felt her up. Bruce's hands were quite active, sliding along the sides of her breasts, cupping the undersides, and sawing his palms through her cleavage. The skin was so god damn soft and luscious. He couldn't enough, squeezing them over and over again, his grip getting rougher each time, his face twisted up in nasty expression of pure lust. Soon, he was digging his fingers into her soft, fleshy breasts hard, but she only sighed and moaned and kept pushing her tits out against his greedy palms. Despite everything she told herself, she was loving this rough treatment, enjoying this older man shamelessly feeling her up.

"Ha... I offered this to you at the beginning," he began with a smirk. "Letting me squeeze your tits in exchange for me doing all that Christmas shit. Now look at you... you're going a whole lot further for the very same thing. Haha. Not much of a negotiator, are you?" he asked, mocking her as he felt her up. It was true, as she had backed down on every bit of her argument while he remained undeterred in his mission to conquer this young woman and her hot body. With him watching her reaction, he slapped the side of her tits with one hand.

"Oh!" she sighed softly before giving the same treatment on the other side of her rack. She moaned softly again, and her nipples throbbed in excitement.

"Damn, I can't wait to fuck these tits..." he said to himself as he felt her up some more. He was almost insane with lust, talking to himself under his breath. She only picked up a few words. "Bitch." "Slut." "Fucking tits..." She had stepped closer to him through all this as she let him feel her up. "I'm gonna fuck them hard and cum all over them," he added, speaking up. Looking up at her, he slapped the side of her rack again before leaning back. "But that comes later," he announced, reaching to grab the camera before putting it back on the table, pointing it back at them, before sitting back and looking up at her.

"Come on..." he urged her. "Come get on Santa's lap..." he added, speaking her language. She took a nervous step forwards, but that wasn't quick enough for him. Impatient with lust, he grabbed her roughly by the hips and pulled her into place, so she was straddling his lap, facing him, her massive boobs jiggling right in front of him. His throbbing dick was still hanging out of his pants standing tall like a tower from his crotch as she hovered above him. He reached down and angrily tugged her underwear to the side, exposing her bare pussy to his eyes. But he was too impatient to study her plump pussy lips and sexy landing strip. All that mattered was that his massive weapon was now pointing directly at her eager married pussy. And nothing was gonna stop them from coming together.

"Sit down on it," Bruce growled, letting his eyes glance at her bare tits, now within inches of his hungry face. It took all his will to focus on the task at hand and not just dive in to her cleavage face-first. "Sit down on that dick, bitch."

Too far along the path to stop now, Lacey reached down and grabbed the base of his pole, making sure it's aim was true. Her husband, her dignity, and most pressingly, Christmas, weren't on her mind in the slightest. The only thing that mattered was the giant slab of meat throbbing in her palm and getting it deep inside her as quickly as possible. Without hesitation, she lowered herself down till the head of the older man's mighty, evil old dick pressed against the entrance to her plump, tight, eager young cunt. Meeting his cold, icy gaze with her nervous one, she paused for just a moment. But he wasn't gonna wait any longer. Still gripping her hips, he pulled her down, and the head of his dick pushed apart the lips of her waiting pussy.

"OHHHH!" she moaned in shock.

"Mmmmm..." he groaned from his throat as the tip of his big cock nestled itself in her dripping pussy.

"Oh my God!" she called out. Obviously, she knew he was huge, but feeling his massive weapon trying to gain entrance into her tight pussy really proved how big he was. In a normal situation, she would take her time and really get used to it. But this wasn't a normal situation, and Bruce was not a patient man. So, without mercy, he pulled her down deeper, sliding about half of his thick cock into her married pussy.

"OH MY GOD! Ahhhh!" she screamed out as the older man resized her tight young cunt with his massive rod. He was so damn big! She had never experienced anything like this. In the speed of this encounter, she had almost forgotten that this was infidelity, that she was now cheating on her husband for the first time. She wished she could take time to really feel that guilt, but her physical needs were center stage. She felt filled in a way she never had before, and he was only halfway inside her. But he was already touching areas that had never been touched. At first, it kinda hurt, but it was a good hurt, and the more she adjusted to it, the more she enjoyed it. That being said, she didn't think she could take anymore. He was just too huge.

"Hhmmmm!" he groaned. Goddamn, she was tight. Her cunt was wrapped around his thick, meaty pole, stretched to the max, overfilled with dick, clutching his manhood as tight could be. Needless to say, it felt fucking fantastic. And if there were any doubts about whether she enjoyed having such a massive weapon lodged up her pussy, it's tight, unrelenting grip and the fact her juices were gushing all over it should answer them.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" she panted, her pussy spasming on the older man's penis as she adjusted to his size. But Bruce was merciless as he gripped her hips and roughly pushed the remaining five inches of cock deep inside her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" she squealed loudly as she was filled to the brim with ten and a half inches of old man dick. Her entire body jerked in shock as she was filled up past the point she thought possible, his big hands holding her in place, making her get used to his immense size. She thought she was filled before, but now, she was positively stuffed. She collapsed against him, her bare tits pressing into his clothed chest, as she writhed on Bruce's big dick.

Bruce held her in place, making her married pussy get used to his massive size. As he did, he grit his teeth and tried his best to ride out the pleasure her tight, grasping cunt was bringing him. Damn... he'd gotten a lot of top tier pussy in his day. But fuck... this might be the best yet. Her cunt was stretched to the brim around his thick post, squeezing the living daylights out of it. The walls of her pussy were wrapped around his full length, squeezing it, flexing around it, making his balls boil. The head of his dick was buried deep in untouched places deep inside the young woman's pussy, and the knowledge of that fact sent tingles along his length.

Fuck, this was fucking good.

Bruce had fucked lots of married women... lots of them. But this one... Lacey, she might take the cake. She had acted all nice and sweet, but that tight little married cunt of hers took to his massive length right away. This sweet, kind, good-hearted married woman also just happened to be able to take a massive, ten-and-a-half-inch dick deep inside her all the way up to the balls. You couldn't possibly deny that she was built for this. She fit him perfectly, squeezing every inch of his swollen cock, bringing the evil older man incomparable pleasure. She was positively gushing all over his excessive length like crazy, her cunt drooling all over his big nasty cock. She was loving this.

"Ahhhhh!" she gasped, eyes closed, her luscious frame still spasming as her pussy adjusted to his massive pole. So big... so big... so damn big! No man had ever been even close to this. Any of her old boyfriends, or Derrick, none of them could fill her pussy like Bruce could. Holy shit. Her ass ground against his lap, his balls pressing into her ass. Her juices were leaking along his sack as her pussy gushed around him. Her hands were gripping Bruce's wide shoulders as she got used to his size, and she again rubbed her naked breasts against his chest.

"Mmmmmm..." Bruce groaned from deep in his throat as the young married woman's cunt pleasured his entire length, squeezing and massaging every square inch of his massive dick. Feeling her tits ballooning out against his chest, he ripped open his shirt and pulled it off, wanting to feel her big naked breasts against his bare chest. She was impressed by what she saw. His fit chest. His impressive arm muscles. Even at his age, it was clear he was a man who had taken care of himself.

Lacey kept grinding her pussy around his throbbing pole, and she would probably be content to take as long as she wanted to get used to his massive size. But Bruce was not about to wait around.

SPANK!

"C'mon!" he growled, reaching around to slap her ass, wanting to spur her into action. "Move your ass! Ride this big dick!"

Not wanting to disappoint him, she lifted herself up, his thick, swollen meat sliding out of her grasping pussy. Surprisingly enough, as difficult as it was to adjust to his size, as soon as she got halfway up, she felt empty. Unable to resist, she dropped herself back into his lap.

"Oh!" she sighed, her ass slamming into his lap as her eager cunt swallowed up his big dick again.

"Again!" he growled, spanking her juicy ass again. She repeated the motion, slowly rising and falling. Then she did it again, and again, until she began to bounce at a steady rhythm.

"Oh my God!" Lacey sighed softly as she bounced on the older man's cock. As she got into it, she began bouncing up a little more each time, taking more dick on each bounce. At first, having his huge, bulging cock buried completely in her small, tight pussy felt more awkward than good, but there was enough pleasure there for her to keep going. And as she worked up into a good rhythm, it slowly began feeling better and better.

"Fuck..." Bruce sighed. As the married blonde rode his big dick, her huge breasts bounced right in his face, and finally ready to cut loose, Bruce didn't hesitate to indulge himself. Leaning forward, he pressed his face right against her tits, letting the soft flesh cascade against his face as she rode him. She leaned forward, allowing him to immerse himself in her bulbous rack. He reached up and squeezed her perky jugs firmly, gripping them in his palms as she fucked him. As the old scrooge scrubbed his face against the young married woman's perfect, soft, succulent tits vigorously, he felt her throbbing nipples scraping across his chiseled facial features. They were clearly looking for a mouth, and he was happy to oblige, sliding his lips around her hard nipples.

"Ah!" she sighed as the older man began sucking her big tits. She had come here so ready to win him over with her kind heart and positive demeanor, but here she was, letting him suck on her perfect tits while riding his huge dick. He switched between nipples until they were both covered in his spit. After fully availing himself in her huge breasts, he sat back, his hands still squeezing her massive rack as she rode him.

"God damn! I love these fucking tits!" Bruce growled, slapping one of her big titties again, spurring her on to ride him harder and faster. This caused her boobs to bounce even more, and his big rough hands dug into them even more firmly. He dove back in and scrubbed his face into her massive, juicy tits, growling like a lion. Feeling her big, bare tits molding to his face as she rode him. Falling back, letting his hands dig into the succulent flesh of her massive tits, he smiled hungrily at her. "Look at you now, bitch. You came in here all smiles and sunshine, and all I did was tear you down, tear your husband down, and tear down your favorite fucking holiday. And now your shoving your huge boobs in my face and riding my big fucking cock! Haha! I love it!"

"Oh my God!" she sighed. She bounced a little faster as the evil old man tore her down, but she was still holding back. Not saying anything to defend herself. Not letting go and fully embracing this fierce fucking. She was staying quiet and biting her lip, only letting out small little moans of pleasure. She was bouncing lightly, and she was doing a good job at taking about half of his length on every bounce. But she could do so much better. This girl was built for it. Just, her body... her round, juicy ass, which was just fantastic. Her tits, which were absolutely massive and smooth and built to be squeezed. And her pussy was incredible, tight and wet and oh so eager. This bitch wasn't just built for sex, but she was built for nasty, brutal, hardcore fucking.

And she needed to understand that.

"C'mon!" he roared again, reaching around her to slap her ass again. "You're a fucking whore! Act like one!"

Lacey wanted to be offended at his course language, and all the other nasty things he was saying, but she didn't have a leg to stand on, really. The only leg available was the third leg hanging between the older man's legs, which she was doing her best to ride as rapidly as possible. But that wasn't enough for him, and wanting to please him, she picked up the pace, bouncing a little faster, rising a bit further up along his lengthy cock. That discomfort she initially felt at taking his incredible size inside her was slowly disappearing, and as she picked up the pace, it began feeling really, REALLY good.

"Oh my god!" she sighed, speaking up. "So big... ugh... oh my god! Ugh! You're so hard!" Other than his size, that was the one thing she couldn't help but notice. Yeah, she was talented at making all men around her hard, but making a dick of such size and girth as hard as granite made it all the more noticeable. The fact she could make a cock like his throb was a point of pride for her, strange as it may sound.