All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 05'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot, and I particularly liked the way Rachel was kind of doing the opposite of humiliating him. Instead of tearing him down, she kept telling him how great he was, which feels like it's pretty rare in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Thetalkman is backk!! This is thhe type of story that i liked from you. Reluctant faithful husband seduced to cheat from his wife. I hope the last chapter of this series is just onw big orgy of all the characters haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was Awesome! I can't wait for your next story

EromanticaEromanticaabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!

The best one of this series yet. A great return to form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hottest piece since GGs like Maggie!

Omg this is so hot I almost didn't make it to the part where he was shooting his massive cum in her impregnating her in the process(always my favourite part). Wish it's longer tho where they met again and she got pregnant and he bought her expensive house and they had another baby again. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT MORE OF THIS PLS!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
A good solid chapter

I've previously been a bit ambivalent about this series. It's had its moments, but I generally felt it lacked focus and intensity, compared to much of the author’s other work. But I do think it's been getting stronger with the most recent chapters, and this was a good, fun, sexy read. It's not the most original template, but the sex was hot and the titties were big.

Now, please, I beg you, can we actually have some proper incest? I know you had a grandmother fucking her grandson, but I'm talking about a big-cocked daddy nailing his nubile daughter or a huge-breasted mother being brutally pounded by her stud son. It it really too much to ask?

ranfallboyranfallboyabout 5 years ago
Best of the series so far

This was by far the best so far, looking forward to how you end this sucker and hope it will not be too far the road, but I've waited long before and will again. Hoping that it will be done before october and give you time to write some good spooky smut.

airejoredinzairejoredinzabout 5 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm curious to see what happens with Liam and his family from chapter 1 or Dale and his daughter. I'm also anxious to see what happens with surrounded chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Brilliant as always!

TrollTureTrollTureover 3 years ago
Ohhh!

For some reason I love this kind of story! I'm probably secretly dreaming that some wicked babe like Rachel will one day target me! But that hasn't happened yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Rachel and Colin should def have their own mini series. It's hot when a married man is dicking a whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mini Series for Rachel and Collins

Married men having a mistress is more common than people think. Please make a mini series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...