Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" he said in awe, both looking at and feeling the soft, succulent flesh pouring through his fingers. The soft, full udders ballooned outwards with every firm squeeze, a sight he couldn't get enough of. He did it again and again and again till the lust overtook him and his mouth leapt forward, attacking her nipples once again.

"Ahh! That's it, babe," Rachel sighed as the married man lost control while playing with her huge tits. As this happened, her nimble fingers tossed aside his now undone tie and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it apart and tugging it down his shoulders, unable to fully remove it because his hands were still busy with her giant rack. She then grabbed the hem of his undershirt and tugged it up to his neck, forcing him to finally release his hands and mouth from her chest just long enough for her to remove both his shirt and his undershirt. As soon as his hands and mouth were free again, they went right back to her big breasts, sucking and squeezing to his heart's content, like a starving man in paradise.

"Don't stop, baby, don't ever stop!" Rachel moaned. "I know how badly you need this. I want you to suck my big fucking tits till you fall in fucking love with them! Yes! Till you can't fucking live without them! Ughh! Till you'll do anything to have them! YES!"

Colin was lost in between the redhead's huge breasts. His mouth never stopped sucking, licking, or kissing the perfect breasts, soon coating them with his saliva. And as he did so, his big hands kept palming her big boobs, squeezing them firmly, savoring the feel of her silky-smooth breasts pouring through his fingers. Juliet and his marital vows, and Christmas, and his years and years of self-control... all that stuff were the furthest things in his mind. All that mattered were titties. Rachel's massive fucking titties.

Rachel took advantage of his lustful daze. With him distracted, she was able to reach down with both hands and make contact with his very evident bulge for the very first time. At this, the married man jumped, as if an electric shock coursed through him. Getting the slightest bit of pleasure after so much teasing increased his fervor, he began sucking her tits with even more passion.

"Oh my God!" she moaned out as both hands felt his straining dick through his dark pants. One of her eager hands began eagerly groping his impressive nine-inch length as the other held the base of it in place. "Of course you're fucking huge! I just knew you would be! Fuck... this is so perfect! I love it!" She slid her hands up quickly, deftly undoing his belt and the button at the front of his pants before yanking down the zipper firmly. Glancing down at his expensive looking underwear, she didn't take much time to appreciate it. She was more interested in the juicy, throbbing bulge those tight boxer-briefs were barely containing. Hooking her fingers under the hem of his underwear, she quickly yanked those fuckers down, revealing his bare cock to her eyes for the very first time.

"Holy shit!" she gushed, eyes wide as she stared at the big fat piece of married meat now exposed to her. It was huge! Nine inches long, nice and beefy, smooth and throbbing, with a thick, prominent tip and a pair of huge, semen filled balls, it made her mouth water. She'd been with a lot of guys, but few matched up to the manhood she was now staring at. "Oh my God..." she sighed, sliding one hand down and letting her nimble fingers encircle the throbbing pillar. "Jesus, it's so warm," she said with a brilliant grin, that fact the first thing that jumped out at her. She began lightly stroking it, the size and strength of it sending bolts of pleasure through her merely by touching it.

This pleasure was enough to pull him from his breast-filled haze, causing him to fall back against the couch and breath deep. As things reached this stage, and the pleasure was being returned to him, it felt even more real. Leaving the soft prison of Rachel's breasts, he was able to think a bit more clearly, but his cock was almost numb with the pleasure of Rachel's talented hand. It was enough to keep him in place, but his mind was clearing up. For the first time in a while, Juliet returned to his thoughts. Trying to ignore the hot-bodied woman currently jacking him off, he spoke up.

"Rachel, wait..." he said, but he didn't have time to say anything else. Rachel's lips leapt to his, colliding in a sudden, open-mouthed kiss, her tongue sliding into his mouth before he knew it. Pressing her mouth into his hard, she forced him to take her slithering tongue, coiling around his as she forced him into swapping spit. And despite his protestations, it didn't take much to get him reciprocating the fierce kiss, mashing his tongue against hers before sliding it into her waiting mouth. As their tongues dueled in their locked mouths, her smooth lips slid against his. As their mouths attacked each other's, she could feel how excited he was getting, his cock swelling with delight as she continued stroking him. She could almost feel him ready to burst, so sensing that explosion, she tightly gripped the base of his thick weapon and pulled her mouth from his.

"Oh my God, baby," she sighed, leaning in close to him, whispering in his ear as she panted for breath. "You have no idea how wet I am right now!" It was true. She was fucking gushing. Standing up enough to give him a good view, Colin was able to see her juices leaking past the tiny little triangle covering her eager pussy, running down her legs. "I can't wait another second, babe! Me and you need to do it right now!" At this, she pulled the patch of material covering her soaked cunt to the side, revealing her bare pussy to him for the first time. The small, cute puffy lips. The sexy little landing strip. Her throbbing clit. Covered with her juices, it shined in the light adorning this small changing area. Colin was transfixed by this sight for a moment, only shaken from his daze when Rachel moved forward, kneeling on the couch, straddling him, moving in close to him.

"Wait... wait... wait..." Colin panted, wanting to slow things down, trying to ignore the luscious weight of her big, naked tits now pressing into his chest. But she was undeterred, kneeling over him, raising herself up, and reaching down, snaking her fingers around his huge dick again, pointing it up towards her waiting cunt, hovering inches above it. It was only as she began lowering herself, and the dripping head of his swollen cock met the entrance to her bare, gushing pussy, that he was able to get her attention. "Rachel!" She paused in the act, looking down at him curiously, a Cheshire cat grin on her lips.

"Oh... you want to stop?" she asked teasing. Panting, with her big bare tits now just under his chin, he spoke up.

"Rachel... we can't do this... I can't do this! Please!" he begged, finding one last fiber inside himself that was fighting for himself and his marriage.

"What?" she asked naively. "You don't want to have sex with me? You don't want to FUCK me, Colin? Cause I think this..." she said, slapping the head of his throbbing dick against her gushing cunt, splashing her juices onto his dress pants. "Says otherwise."

"Rachel... I want to... fuck, I want to... but I can't! We can't do this. Please..." he begged, finding some of that discipline that pulled him back from the brink in his younger years.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "It feels like part of you REALLY wants it!" she said, her words causing his cock to pulse in her hand. She slightly rolled her eyes at how obviously he was lying, but then her face adopted a dark, scheming tint to it.

"Shame..." she began, lightly shaking her bare breasts against his upper chest, her hard nipples scraping against his bare skin. She was still toying with his dick, circling the tip of it against the outside of her waiting cunt. "I was so close too! Nine inches away..." she teased with a grin, glancing down at the swollen cock jutting out from his crotch. "Cause... once I got you balls deep inside my slutty little cunt, I would have owned you forever. I would have fucked you so good you would have forgotten about your wife and your family and all that shit. I would have fucked you so good you would love me and only me. I would have made you cum so hard you'd let me control your heart..." she teased, slapping his throbbing dick against her dripping cunt again. "Your soul..." she said, slapping her cunt again. "This big fat cock of yours..." she teased, teasing his cock against her pussy again. "I would have fucked you so well you would have fallen in love with me, just from hot sweaty sex. Fuck..." she sighed slapping her cunt with his cockhead again. Despite everything, his cock was throbbing with every word she was saying. "You would have been obsessed with me! Shit... you would have lived to please me and only me! You'd have taken all that cash that you spend on fancy clothes and nice things for your wife... and you'd spend it on me instead! Fuck... you'd have spoiled me rotten! Yes. But... but I guess that can't happen now. So close too... just nine inches away from having the rest of my life taken care of..." she teased, glancing down at that weapon of his standing proud, pointing right up towards her waiting pussy. God, as wrong as it was, he wanted to fuck the living daylights out of this bitch more than ever. Every word she said was hitting him just right. But he knew better, and it seemed that his last-minute defense had gotten the job done, as despite the teasing, she hadn't carried this any further.

But then Rachel glanced back at him, and her lips twisted into a smile so wicked it sent a jolt of lust through him. And in that moment, he knew what was gonna happen next.

"Rachel!" he called out, putting his hands on her hips, ready to push her away, but it was already too late. Before he could do anything, she began lowering herself down onto his waiting cock. "Wait, wait, wait, ahhhhhhhh... fuck!" he groaned as the swollen head of his throbbing dick slid inside her soaking wet cunt. His hands fell down to the couch as the tight, wet walls of her eager cunt stretched around his swollen cockhead, paralyzing him with pleasure. Holy shit! Fuck... FUCK! She was so goddamn tight! He almost jumped out of his skin it felt so good! Damn... it had been a long time since he'd felt something this good! He didn't know if he'd ever felt anything this good. Juliet was nice, but she was nothing like this. Not even close.

"Sorry babe," Rachel said as she lowered herself onto the married man's pillar. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she groaned loudly, her small tight cunt stretching to the brim so it could swallow his beefy weapon. Pushing herself down further on it, she continued. "Damn... fuck. Sorry. I just can't let you make such a terrible, unhealthy mistake. I can't allow such a fucking hunk let his best years be wasted on a woman who doesn't deserve you. Ugh... fuck! Fuck... damn, you're big! You're worthy of so much more than her! You can have such a better life, baby! Shit! Oh my God!" she squealed as she took more and more of his thick, lengthy dick inside her, about halfway down now. "And, fuck... fuck! It doesn't hurt this would really make my life better too! Fuck! I can't just let a dick like yours out of my sight without riding it like crazy, now can I? Hahaha... fuck!" she screamed out as she had about 7 inches of married dick lodged inside her.

Colin was almost numb with pleasure. He could barely move. He could barely think. It felt so FUCKING GOOD! Holy shit! The more of his manhood that slid inside her, the better it felt. Seven inches of thick married cock was being smothered by her tight, wet, nasty cunt, gripping it tightly, massaging it, driving him crazy. His cock was swelling in a way it never had before. He'd felt some good stuff before, but not in a long, long time. And never like this. Maybe because it'd had been years since he'd had some real, nasty pussy, but now that he was indulging in it again, it had never felt better.

"Fuck..." Rachel sighed, biting her lip in barely restrained pleasure. She kept wiggling her hips, shifting around to take more and more dick inside her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... ahhhhh!" she groaned lightly, clenching her eyes shut as her ass hit his thighs.

She'd taken his entire length inside her.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she groaned, wiggling her butt against his lap as she adjusted to his thick pillar. Her front was pressed against his, her huge breasts pressing into his bare chest. Her tight pussy spasmed as it adjusted to his impressive size, coating his post with her gushing juices. Even as she stayed in place, her pussy marinating around his thick married penis, she was so turned on her juices were soon coating his balls. "You feel that, baby? You feel that cock of yours buried in my CUNT!? Fuck... that makes us lovers now, hon. You like the sound of that, babe?"

Colin was lost in a haze of pure bliss. He didn't want this. He had tried his damndest to resist her twisted wiles, yet here he was, succumbing to her. And despite his mind being in hell, his cock was in fucking heaven. Rachel's tight pussy felt so fucking good! Holy fuck, was it amazing! The best ever! His cock was throbbing in delight buried in Rachel's white-hot snatch, her tight cunt squeezing his cock in just the right way. The pleasure was so great it felt like it sapped his will to fight back. All he could do was sit there and take it, sit there and let this wicked slut inflict indescribable waves of pleasure unto him.

"This is what you wanted from the start, wasn't it?" she spat out. "You left your wife at home cause you were so fucking desperate for real sex, even if it's with a trashy lingerie saleswoman at a fucking department store! Yes! You've been dying for it for years, haven't you? Just waiting for some slut like me to see the real you and bring it to the surface! Fuck... well, wait no longer. Me and you are lovers now, and you will never be the same!"

At this, she raised herself up in his lap. Her tight cunt was gripping his swollen weapon like a vise, doing everything in its power to keep his big dick buried inside her. The tight lips were stretched to the max around his throbbing pole, gripping his thick pillar as she raised herself up, leaving his smooth, thick married shaft coated with her slick juices. Lifting herself up further, she rose up so just the tip was inside her. This also caused her huge, fleshy breasts to slide over his handsome face, resting there for a long, delicious moment. Then, she dropped down, taking his entire lengthy pole in one quick go.

"Fuck!" she cried out as her ass slammed into his thighs.

"Ohhh!" Colin groaned as a wave of intense pleasure coursed through him. Rachel did this again, and again, and again, driving that pleasure into him. Working herself into a quicker pace, she began to get into the rhythm of real fucking.

"Oh my God!" she sighed, bouncing on his swollen pole. As she rode him, her huge, fleshy jugs bounced against his face, the smooth, luscious weight of them only adding to his pleasure. "God damn that's a good dick. Fuck!" she groaned, continuing to bounce.

"Fuck..." the married man sighed, barely able to articulate words as he was being fucked senseless by the whore on top of him.

"Talk to me, babe," she panted. "I want to hear how much you're loving this!"

He was too far gone to speak. Feeling a new level of pleasure than he'd ever felt before, it caused memories to come rising to the surface. Wicked memories of the things he'd done with women like Rachel. The nasty, wicked sex he used to have. The brutal, nasty language he used to let fly from his lips, such a far cry from the man he was now.

"Fuck, I want to make you yell and scream, baby," Rachel moaned out, seeing the struggle he was going through as she kept bouncing on him. She began to work up a sweat, her smooth skin soon slick with perspiration. Her huge tits were bouncing like crazy, quaking against his face as he clenched his jaw and tried to withstand the intense fucking. "You can be yourself with me. We're lovers now, it's okay. Fuck! Trust me, I can handle it. I'm your slut. Your whore. Your mistress. Yes! We have a connection you and your little wife could never have! Yes! Fuck! Don't we, babe! Aren't I better at sex than your wife?"

"Oh..." he sighed. There was no question about it. Juliet was great at many things, but she was pretty average in bed. He loved her for so many other things, but he'd be lying if he said he was fully satisfied with how things were in the bedroom. He could never be anything close to the man he used to be with her. She wasn't about that kind of stuff, and for what he'd been into, that'd be a lot to ask of any woman. So, yeah, Rachel was better at sex, but he didn't have it in him to say so, at least not yet. But despite his silence, his body was not so still. He began meeting her rapid bouncing by bucking up into her in an ever so slight way, and his hands had risen from his sides to grip her hips lightly as he rode him.

Rachel then leaned back slightly and held him by the back of his neck, allowing him to look at her entire luscious form as she rode him. She still had on the 'Man-Eater', the thin purple bands crisscrossing her torso. But her tits were hanging out, her pussy was exposed, and her ass was too, so it was effectively useless. His shirt was gone, leaving him bare-chested, but his dress pants were at his thighs, so he wasn't completely naked either. But neither of them had time to stop and undress completely. The sex was too good.

This new position allowed him to watch her huge tits bounce in an almost hypnotic fashion as she rode him. His eyes were locked on her bare breasts as he held onto her hips for dear life, trying to withstand the intense fucking.

"God, this cock is SO GOOD!" she called out, driving down into him, taking his dick inside her up to the balls smoothly on each bounce. Her breasts were bouncing in such an immaculate way that Colin couldn't help himself, sliding his hands up from her sides to resume groping her massive boobs.

"Haha! You love my big tits, don't you?" she asked with a bright smile as the married man slid his hands all over her massive bra-busters. "It's okay. They're pretty perfect! No one would blame you for loving my perfect tits. Especially when you're married to a woman with such, small pathetic little boobies..." He stayed silent as his eyes became hypnotized by her perfect, bouncing nipples. Seeing him so enraptured, she continued hammering at his fidelity. "C'mon, baby, say something! Admit that my tits are better than your wife's. Fuck... I mean, we both know it's the truth. Might as well just say it..."

She kept bouncing on him, taking his entire length inside her tight pussy every time. He'd been with girls almost as tight as her, but none of them could take his full size inside them. None of them, except for Rachel. Which is to say, every bounce she took was a new experience for the married man. And that, combined with the feel of her massive, fleshy breasts in his palms, and her perfect, hard, hypnotizing nipples bouncing right in front of him, was enough to coax a word from between his tightly clenched lips.

"Yes..." he croaked, gripping the redhead's massive jugs. "They're better..." At this admission, her face lit up and she began bouncing faster.

"YES!" she groaned in delight, riding him harder, rewarding his admission with pleasure. "See, honesty is the best policy! Fuck! If your honest with me, ugh... and yourself... you'll be rewarded. Yes! Trust me! I'm honest with myself every fucking day about what a fucking slut I am, and look what fate brought to me!" she gushed, riding his big dick firm and fast. "Years of lying to yourself got you a wife with no tits who barely makes your dick twitch! Ughh... yes. Yes! And now that you're honest with me, and yourself, you're getting the best sex of your life! Fuck!" He wanted to deny it, but it was the truth. Especially after years of denying himself this kind of thing, returning back to it was a delicious poison that he couldn't get enough of. Driving up into her, gripping her huge jugs firmly, he looked up at her with a fire in his eyes, causing her to smile.

1...345678