Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she began to stir, turning to look over her shoulder where Colin's face was, bringing her lips to his, giving him a soft, loving kiss.

"Merry Christmas..." she said softly to her new lover. And it was these words began to coax his slumbering, conscious mind back from its slumber.

It was a few minutes later when they both got moving. Leaning forward and putting a little more pressure on his now deflating cock, she sat up, his cock sliding out from her tight pussy. The thong band of her outfit, which was supposed to be between the cheeks, had been pulled to the side through the course of the action, meaning it was her bare ass that he got to watch sashay side-to side as she stood up and walked out. Tugging the curtain open, she shamelessly stepped outside, where anyone could see, naked and coated with sweat, saliva and cum. Glancing back at him, allowing him to again stare at the side of her bulbous rack, she gave him a wicked grin and tugged the curtain shut, leaving him on his own.

It took a few minutes before Colin really got moving. He had leaned forward, his head in his hands, as the gravity of what he'd just done hit him. What the fuck? What the fuck? What had he done? Did he actually just do that? How could he be this stupid? As he began to panic, he did his best to calm himself. Standing up, he did his best to clean himself up as he pulled his clothes on. Looking at the mirror, he thought the sin he'd just taken part of was obvious on his face, but in the hustle and bustle of the holiday, he could only hope no one would recognize it. When he got home, he knew he'd have to book it straight to the bathroom, so he could clean up and not let his wife smell the sex on him.

Finally, pulling on his coat, and grabbing the two little garments that Rachel had brought to him to buy for his wife, he stepped out, walking out towards the store nervously, afraid to confront the wicked temptress who'd imposed such sin upon him.

Of course, Rachel looked great. She was back in her original outfit, the pink top and the black skirt, with her glasses back on, as well as her high heels and stockings. Only by taking a closer look at her could you see a bit of evidence of what she'd just been up to. The sweat on her face. Some slightly running makeup. Her hair a little mussed. But other than that, she looked great. She grinned as he approached, carrying the two garments, and as he began to move towards the register, she stopped him in his tracks.

"Where are you going?" she asked, putting her hand on his chest.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, you're not done shopping yet," she said with a huge smile. Seeing his confusion, she continued. "I mean, since I gave you such an incredible Christmas present, and since the gifts you're buying for your wife are so... cheap... I figure that you'll have a lot of money left to spend on me and, uh... return the favor." She said, giving him a sharp look. "A LOT of money..." she warned, and for the first time, he sensed some true malice in her words. Too exhausted to put up much of a fight and knowing that she kind of had him by the balls, figuratively and literally, he relented. Considering he'd just fired off a load of cum deep inside her, and had possibly knocked her up, he didn't have much of a leg to stand on. With a small nod of submission, any malice on her face was replaced by a friendly grin.

"Okay, so..." she began, ready to lead him around the store, adopting a very excited girly tone. "Working here, and being surrounded by all these amazing things, you'll forgive me if I go on a bit of a shopping spree here. So... well, first, there's this," she said, pulling her top to the side to show off her upper left chest, revealing that she still had on the 'Man-Eater' beneath her clothing. "And those other ones I showed you, the grey and the red, you should probably pick up those for me too. Now..." she said, pausing to think over her options. An eager smile adorned her lips as she glanced at Colin, and then the shopping spree really began.

Pointing at plenty of different outfits, saying "this one" over and over again, she led him throughout the store. And him, like her dutiful man, followed her, holding on to each thing she wanted. Lace, latex, rubber, leather, her preferences ran the gamut. The common threads were that they were all skimpy and all filthy. Thongs, G-strings, bras, and stockings. And all sorts of other things Colin couldn't fully describe. Filthy, nasty garments, all which would no doubt look great on her luscious frame. She saw some of the dread on his face as his hands got full of these tiny underthings, so she spoke up.

"Don't worry, babe. This won't be money wasted. You'll be seeing me in all of them at some point..." she teased. He didn't know if this would prove true, but at this point, he didn't have it in him to put up a fight. The outfits in his hands kept piling up, and when she finally threw one of those sexy elf outfits on top, she seemed to be done.

He felt unbelievably guilty at having been sucked in to this. He was spending a fraction of money on gifts for Juliet than he was for Rachel, this woman he barely knew. And what he was buying for Juliet seemed so dull in comparison to the stuff Rachel wanted. It all combined to put a new round of guilt on his shoulders. That being said, when she handed him his credit card, and she rang up the huge bill for the stuff he was buying for her, a dark, previously unknown thrill coursed through him at the knowledge of being taken advantage of in this way. As wrong as it was, part of him did get a weird sort of pleasure of enabling a gold digger like Rachel.

Rachel rang up the sizable bill for Colin, and the measly, inferior one for Juliet. She packed her own gifts in this big fancy bag, which she set behind the counter, and the gift for Juliet in the most basic bag imaginable. This very obvious statement of superiority was not lost on him. Before handing him back his credit card, she spoke up.

"Oh, and one more thing..." she said. "I would very much like your phone number." He paused, not sure if he wanted to give that to her, but she spoke first. "I mean, I have your credit card, and your full name, so I could probably find out everything about you with a little digging. But you could really save me some time and effort, babe..." she said, a bit of that malice returning to her voice. Angry, he scribbled his phone number onto the receipt, giving her one last annoyed look. At this, she gave him another knowing, teasing grin. Grabbing the stuff for Juliet, he turned on his heel and walked away. Sensing his guilt, she called out to him.

"Remember... the people that get rewarded are the ones who reward themselves..." she said, reminding him of the fact that he'd just rewarded himself in that slut's juicy body. And right then, he certainly didn't feel like fate was rewarding him for those wicked actions. "Oh... Merry Christmas!" she called out cheerfully, making him roll his eyes. Feeling angry and upset with himself, he pushed his way past the curtain and back into the store, walking past one of those Santa's helpers who'd been working with the store Santa, who was waiting outside the lingerie section for some reason.

As Rachel began packing stuff away in the lingerie section, taking care of the register and the displays as the store began closing up, her friend, DeAnna, pushed her way in, looking at the busty redhead with a huge grin.

"Girl, I've got a story for you," Rachel said with a big smile. Rachel regaled her friend with the entire tale, and when Rachel finished up and shut the lights off in the boutique, she finished up her story, bragging about the money she'd just coaxed out of a married man. DeAnna laughed and then spoke up.

"Well, I've got my own story," the young blonde began. "You know that bitch who keeps coming in and talking about my outfit? Well, I finally told her..." she began as they exited out of the side entrance of the store, the words she stated next a secret between her, Rachel, and the blowing winter wind.

Colin beat himself up his whole drive home about how easily he'd been pulled back in to his old ways. Stupid. Stupid. He'd never made a worse mistake. He'd figure out how to move past this, to never let himself fall into this trap again. He'd figure out how to make it up to his wife without blowing up his own life in the process. He loved Juliet; despite everything he'd said in the heat of passion with Rachel. He promised himself he'd never make this same mistake. Not again.

Not ever.

**************

It was a very different Christmas dinner that night than any other for the Calvorson family.

Colin returned home and got all cleaned up and changed before anyone even knew he'd returned. Juliet was happy to see him, because she was a sweet, good, loving wife, sending a whole new wave of guilt through him. But he put on a brave face, not betraying any of his inner conflict, smiling and joking throughout dinner, putting on that classic Colin bravado.

Dale was the opposite, quiet and in his own head through most of the meal. His wife talked with other people in the family, and his daughter seemed miserable even being there. Just like her dad.

Polly seemed to be in great spirits. Not only was everyone hyper complimentary of the food, she seemed to be having a good time sitting next to Connor. Little did anyone else know that her hand was currently in his lap, firmly rubbing his straining bulge. Connor looked confident as always, but he couldn't hide the occasional wince of pleasure at his grandmother's busy hand.

On the other side of them was Penelope, looking skeptical and suspicious of this newfound strong bond between Connor and Polly. She didn't suspect the truth, no, far from it, but she could definitely sense something was off, and she was trying to get to the bottom of it.

Their Christmases were often boring clandestine affairs. But something about this specific Christmas, something in the world, something in the air, made this one different. Polly's sons had both cheated on their wives on the same day in especially wicked ways. And on top of that, Polly had banged her stud of a grandson. This Christmas had changed this family permanently, and the affects it would have down the line would surely be impactful.

And it would all come back to this single day.

*************

1...345678