All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 5 years ago
Great End!

I know that there is still some afterwords left buy I can't believe that the last solid chapter was an old lady and young stud, saved the best for last. (Though Tim's chapter is still my favourite)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This was awesome! I loved how we got to see more husbands/wives cheating. I actually really wish there was a couple quick side stories for them. I loved this story and I can't wait to see more in there epilogues. You're awesome

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDalmost 5 years ago
huh??

THIS IS THE END?!?

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 5 years ago
Side Note

Also just wanted to add that I normally love your stuff but the recent additions where the men are being more physically dominated/forced into these acts instead of seduced(Love those too) are just the best. I hope we see more of these with ya in the future TalkMan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
unfortunate

Love your work, but having 5 pages of him peeping on random people having sex got old, real fast. I love how you have little throwbacks to your other stories, so at first I thought that was where you were going, but no; it was just random filler.

Love your MILF stuff, especially the grandmother chapter. Overall, this series was worth the wait, great work.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 5 years ago
Ending strongly

I admit I was a bit uncertain about this series of stories to begin with, but I do think it's gathered strength as it's gone along. The last couple of chapters have been the best, I think. I like the way some strands have been casually addressed in passing. The repressed lesbian being picked up by the sexy young store elf for instance. Not entirely sure who the mother and son are supposed to be (the guy who was shagging his gran, perhaps?), as you have created quite a long list of characters, but on the whole it's been a good conclusion to the tale, so far. I now look forward to the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like when...

You occasionally veer off your normal theme and invert it, so that it's a super-hot naturally stacked (and usually married) woman being seduced by a cocky hung stud. I wish the bit in this chapter with the frat boy and his lawyer was a standalone story, like what you did with "Hipster Chicks" (which is one of my favorites). Anyway, please don't give up on that dynamic.

Blueorange2Blueorange2almost 5 years ago

I loved this! I think it was hot seeing more husbands/wives cheating. I actually would really love it if you made the married African American NFL player one into a story. I loved this and I can't wait to see more in the epilogues. Thank you

aeroboobyaeroboobyalmost 5 years ago
The End?

I totally thought the reason Janet is all non-exclusive is because it means Max has to corrupt and hook up with his grandma. I guess I was wrong.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 5 years ago
Best so far

The best chapter so far loved it how he was corrupted by watching and listening to all the fucking while on his Xmas run

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000almost 5 years ago
Wasn't happy with the ending

Like a couple of commenters, I was not happy with the ending. Janet did a good job with the conversion of her young lover. When she threw him to the curb so she could sow her wild oats again, I did not get the impression that he was fully converted. If his girlfriend comes back, he could fall back to his old ways.

If like another commenter said, he could seduce Doris and bring anarchy to the family. In most of your stories, it reaches a point where the person could fall back but the antagonist recognizes it & forces the person into the no way back zone.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 5 years ago

My favorite part was the glimpses of all fucking, incestuous and adulterous debauchery taking place in the neighborhood. OMG!!! Ingenious! Didn't want that part to end. Please write something like that again in the some of the future stories.

Wasn't too sure about the ending but I think I can see why you left it. Some succumbs to it immediately after but others have to make the conscious choice to do again and Max already feels the pull to go back now that he knows what it feels like. Either way, it's inevitable once you are exposed to it.

The ending sounds like the end. I hope not but if so, this is an excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A merry time

It's been a long time since I reviewed one of your stories, fantastic work as always. I'm in love with your writing style, and you your amazing niche always brings a smile to my face. I'd critique your writing but I like basically everything you have ever posted so that isn't worth much. I love your work, sorry you have to deal with whiners asking for more. It seems even around 13 stories all coming around the same time can't keep people satisfied. I guess my big complaint would be the lack of variety but I think that's a given when your doing a series, and semi following a formula.

Servers Lock

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good.

Not a fan of the lesbo stuff though. There's only so much they can do together, without penises . You also can't do any penetration and breeding stuff with them, which is lame. The straight conversion with the gay couple and old man was dope. The concept is suprisingly rare in erotica for some reason. The reverse is everywhere but gay to straight is almost never done. Shame, cause it's hot as fuck.

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

This was so good! Would love more of Max. Maybe a story involving a the milf which gets her hooks into him for a permanent thing. Maybe an ex best friend of his mom which got kicked out of the church. I have read the whole story so will be going through on leaving a comment for each one. Maybe you could make it that the milf he gets involved with is not only his mother's ex best friend but also the hot hostess which winked at him. She went to Janet for advice. And Janet agrees to help after all she hated Maxes mother. Also would love if you did like a Christmas special and expanded everything max saw into like really hot short stories. Then have like a section of stories focused on the milf hunts. You could also use that to say... A few milf friends discover what the young guys are doing and set the traps themselves. One of those milf friends is friends with the hostess which wants Max. You see where I am going with this? You could have a short story of this coursing from his perspective. And her perspective in the milf hunt series. This is just one or a couple of ways you could expand things. You then could have Ms clus contact the therapist and give her some goods for milfs to use on guys and lesbians to use on their targets. Also you could expand her therapy to be an on site therapist for schools and churches. Wouldn't that be fun? Please tell some really naughty stories. I think you have a lot of different seeds in all of your stories which you can use to take things in many different and interesting ways All to make some very sexy coercion stories! Want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7867 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...