Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that Sylvia was taking precedence over his wife, Deb, in Jon's mind. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He couldn't stop fantasizing about her. Every time she took him to the limits of pleasure, the goalposts were moved, and he couldn't stop chasing them, sinking deeper into his lustful obsession with his mother-in-law. He still loved Deb. He did. She was so kind and sweet and loving. It was just that her mother could do things... filthy things... things that made his head spin. Needless to say, he just couldn't get enough of the older woman. He didn't want to hurt Deb, honest. But... this thing between him and Sylvia, this attraction between them... it had been going on for years now. Finally indulging their lust after so long was almost addictive. The wait made it worth it.

There was one night, though, where any doubts that he had suddenly hit him like a freight train. He woke up in the middle of the night, completely discombobulated as he sat up in bed. And in that moment where his mind was completely clear of any outside forces, he immediately let his thoughts drift to all the stuff he'd been doing with Sylvia. Remembering their long history, well... at least, he tried to. Suddenly, all those crystal-clear memories of their years-long flirtation suddenly seemed fuzzy. Wait... did all that stuff actually happen as he remembered? Suddenly, memories of having an intense dislike for Sylvia came forward. Where he didn't like her in the slightest. Where he avoided her at all costs. Where he never actively participated as she heavy-handedly flirted with him. Where any claims she made of lust between them felt like it came from her imagination. No, those were all just him burying his true feelings for her. But... why did those crystal-clear memories suddenly feel so wrong? Why did they feel like smoke slipping through his fingers, while those other memories felt so solid? Was he wrong about all of this? Had he gone so far down this road that he didn't even know why he'd started this way in the first place? Was it all smoke and mirrors, while the stuff he recalled now was the actual truth?

For a second, Jon was stabbing at the true heart of the matter. For a moment, he'd worked through the veil that had been over him since Christmas. For a few minutes, he was circling the truth. That he'd been enveloped in the power of a supremely powerful magical Christmas object, the 'Electric Mistletoe', and that item had warped him so much that he didn't know what the truth was anymore. He was about to get there. He was...

"What's wrong?" said a voice from behind him. Sitting up next to him on the bed was Sylvia, completely naked. She pressed her bare boobs into his back as she put his hands on his shoulders, rubbing the clearly stressed out younger man.

"Nothing..." he croaked out. "It's just... have you ever doubted your memories?" he asked. "Like... that something you thought happened never actually happened?" He was too focused on his own thoughts to really consider the fact that he was explaining the evidence of the crime to the criminal herself. And she couldn't have him questioning things.

"Well, I don't know about that..." she began, playing dumb as she pulled him back till he was resting on his back on the hotel room bed. In the darkness, she straddled the younger man, her big boobs bouncing above him. She reached down between them and began stroking his half-hard member. This act made her huge breasts jiggle, and as she kept at it, his eyes glazed over as he watched her boobs shaking. He slowly became slightly hypnotized by the sight, her giant bare breasts cooling his fears and allowing her to calm him down. "But I know what feels real, darling. And I think you do too. Here, let me show you..." At this, she released her hold on him long enough for her to sit down on his now fully hard cock, taking him inside her completely. Once her ass hit his thighs, she took his wrists and brought them up to her big breasts, making him squeeze them again. The pleasure cut through his existential haze as they fucked in the darkness, and by the time she was done with him that night, after making him cum two times in quick succession until he passed out from exhaustion, those doubts inside him sorta just faded away.

By that point, Sylvia had asserted full control over her son-in-law, pretty much winning him over completely. Sure, he would have the occasional flare-up of guilt, where the truth of his situation would be within his grasp, but after the first occasion of this in the hotel room, she was far more prepared to erase his worries. But these occasions were rare, and most of the time, they both shamelessly availed themselves in each other's body. Her son-in-law was fully obsessed with her now, and she took great advantage. She was far more concerned about her own needs than what damage this whole thing could reap on her daughter. She'd successfully stolen her own daughter's husband, and instead of feeling any regret, she only wanted more. She wanted to take things even further.

The hold she had over Jon became clearer as time went on. He'd text with her constantly. Call her at every opportunity. Meet up with her whenever he could. And she dominated his thoughts as well. Every time he had sex with his wife, he always imagined her mother in her place. Every sexual fantasy was made ten times better with Sylvia involved. It had reached the point where he would choose Sylvia over Deb in just about anything. This was made most clear one moment at work, when he completed a successful job for an airline. As a thank you, they gave him two plane tickets to Bora Bora, one for him and one for his wife, tickets for him to go to a really fancy resort. He knew that because it was actually the same spot he took Deb for their honeymoon. There would be a certain poetry in being able to take her back there. But the thing was, he didn't end up going with Deb.

He took his mother-in-law instead.

It was so nice not to have to stick to hotel rooms or a dark movie theater or in the corner of a dimly lit restaurant and hide their affair. It was nice to just be open about it and not have to stay hidden. And it was certainly nice to be able to showcase Sylvia on his arm, especially in that tiny pink thong bikini she rocked most of the time. He again wondered if people might look at them strange, due to their age difference. But no... people treated them like all was normal. Like he, a 28-year-old former athlete, and she, a 46-year-old woman, were a perfectly acceptable match. That being said, she certainly didn't look her age, and her being that fucking sexy is probably prevented people from questioning her pairing off with such a handsome, tall and fit younger man.

He'd gone on his honeymoon with Deb to this very place a few years prior, but this trip with Sylvia was far more enjoyable. And he had way more sex this time too. They fucked a lot, going at it like animals in their cottage, their moans colliding with the waves outside. She made it a point to compare this trip with his time here with Deb, and he was happy to tell her that this one was way better. And with all this honeymoon talk, it was somewhat appropriate that she started hinting to him she wanted to take the next step with him. She would tease him about the size of the rock he would put on her finger, hinting at her desire to marry the younger man. She would keep reminding him about how much better of a wife she would be than Deb, how she meets his needs better than her daughter ever could. And in the heat of passion, she'd be completely honest about her true feelings as she moaned into his ear how much she wanted to marry him.

Her message was clear, but Jon was unsure. Not that he didn't want to marry Sylvia. God damn, he'd throw a ring on her finger, wife her up, and consummate that marriage right now if he could. But he couldn't think of a way to do so without hurting Deb. Despite everything, he didn't want to hurt his wife. He just couldn't do that to her. But on their last day of their trip, she put a timetable up on him making his choice, as she whispered into his ear that she was pregnant, a fact which sent a jolt of excitement through him.

It probably wasn't shocking, considering all the bareback sex they'd been having for months and months now. And the thought that he'd knocked up his own mother-in-law only made it better. But he couldn't help but wonder how long they could get away with this before the others would catch on. They'd gotten away with so much so far. Like, Deb didn't question him when he disappeared for a week for another work trip, and Roger, Sylvia's husband was probably just savoring the peace and quiet back home. But, when Sylvia begins showing, even they would start to catch on. And then the shit would hit the fan.

He didn't decide what to do even as the year went on and the weather was getting colder. Staying at her place with Deb for a visit, he realized Sylvia's pregnancy was just about to start showing. It was reaching the point where he had to do something. Where he'd have to make the choice to make his betrayal of his wife open and humiliate her in the process, or to recommit to his wife and somehow deal with the ramifications of his actions with Sylvia in private. But there was no question which way he was leaning. Sylvia was his entire world now. He'd choose her every time.

He tried to think of all these delicate ways to break the news to his wife, but he could never work up the nerve to do it. Luckily for him, the choice was taken out of his hands.

Jon was upstairs at the house on Fourth Street, and a picture near Deb's old bedroom caught his eye. It was taken during a family trip he and Deb took with her folks to the city. They were posing together for a photo near a touristy spot, with Jon and Deb up front, and Sylvia and Roger behind them, all smiling, and the sight of it caused a flood of warm memories to flood his mind. It was the first trip they took as a couple with her folks, and it was really the time that confirmed that this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He loved Deb so much. Loved her so... wait... something wasn't right. If he loved her so much, why was he... with Sylvia... how could he...

When Sylvia sought him out and saw the panic and existential crisis on his face as found him standing in her daughter's old bedroom, a framed photo in his hands, she knew he was having one of his flare-ups of memories. But by this point, she knew what to do. Grabbing her nearby purse, stepping into the room and shutting the door behind her, she reached into her stylish handbag and grabbed something out of it. Setting her bag down, she hung the item in her hand from the ceiling fan before approaching her panicking son-in-law.

"Calm down, hon," Sylvia purred in his ear, pressing her large boobs against his back as she grabbed his shoulders. "Let me make you feel better..."

It was about half an hour later that Deb ventured upstairs herself, wondering where her husband had ended up, afraid he wasn't feeling well. Her father had just stepped out to pick up some last-minute stuff for dinner as they cooked together. And it was only then, as dinner was put on pause, that Jon's absence was noticed. Hearing some noises from her old bedroom, she pushed open the door and looked inside.

Then her world ended.

The sight in front of her was near impossible to comprehend. The worst, most twisted nightmares of her animal brain come to life in front of her. On her bed was her husband... on his back... naked. And on top of him, just as naked, was her mom. And she was fucking him. And hanging above them was... what was it... some mistletoe? What the fuck?

Deb froze in place as she watched this unfold in front of her. Her mother was riding her husband, fucking him reverse cowgirl, which meant she was facing her daughter as she fucked Jon. Sylvia's curvaceous, naked body was completely exposed to her daughter, her giant boobs bouncing as she fucked her son-in-law, nipples dancing in the air. Her cunt was exposed to her daughter as well, stuffed to the brim with Jon's thick, married pole. Her bare, smooth flesh was coated with sweat as her ass slammed into Jon's body. And Jon was humping up into her, hands on her hips as he fucked her just as well as she fucked him.

Deb fell to her knees, mouth agape as she watched this, unable to process it, unable to form a coherent thought as her husband betrayed her by having sex with her mother. The room was heated from their exertions, and the energy from the nasty sex occurring on the bed was beaming off them in waves, hitting the young woman full force. The door behind Deb closed on its own, leaving wife, mother, and husband alone.

"Oh honey," Sylvia began arrogantly, the older woman's lips smirking as she kept riding the younger married man, letting the façade of familial affection drop now that the truth was out. She loved her daughter, of course, but she loved Jon more, and Deb was gonna stand in the way. She was very willing to cut that tie between them for good, with cruelty and precision. "It took you long enough to catch on to us. Me and your husband have been lovers for so fucking long now! Fuck! He's been in love with me since we first met! Yes!" She bounced harder at this, the betrayal on her daughter's face so potent it only energized the wicked older woman even more. God damn! Sylvia never knew this part of it would be so exciting! If she knew that humiliating her daughter would be this hot, she would have fucked Jon in the church on his wedding day, just to see how badly it would crush Deb when she caught them. Her eyes on Deb as tears began falling down her cheeks, Sylvia began fucking Jon even harder, her nipples tightening, her cunt flexing around him.

"Oh my God!" Jon sighed.

"Baby..." Deb said, looking at her husband. His face was twisted up, near unrecognizable. How could he do this? Maybe... maybe he'd been tricked. Maybe her mom had deceived him in some way. With the way she was speaking to her, she also sounded damn near unrecognizable. Maybe... maybe she was the guilty party, not him. "Speak to me..." she said, barely holding back sobs.

"Fuck!" Jon groaned, his eyes rolling in pleasure. "This is so fucking good!" He fucked up into his wife's mother harder, barely paying his crushed wife even a glance he was so enthralled.

"Hahaha!" Sylvia laughed, knowing Jon was fully broken now. "Yes! He loves me now, hon! Your husband loves me! Yes! That's why he fucks me so fucking well! Damn! Ugh! Fuck!"

"Mom..." she croaked out, feeling the true, indescribable hurt of being betrayed so cruelly by a parent. "How could you do this?"

"Deb..." Sylvia began, slamming her ass into Jon hard as she bounced on him. "Your husband loves me and my body more than he ever loved you. Don't you, babe?"

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Jon agreed, reaching up to palm her massive, fleshy titties in front of his wife. "I can't stop thinking about these tits! They're so much better than hers..."

Deb never felt so low, her husband fucking her mother right in front of her, availing himself in her hot body. Her slim, skinny, cute body had never felt so pathetic when compared to her mother's luscious form.

"How did you never catch on to us, honey?" Sylvia asked, really driving her ass down into Jon with some oomph, as if stamping out her ownership over the younger man. "Jon was SOOO obvious about how hot he was for me..."

Deb was still frozen on her knees, horrified at what was occurring in front of her. The couple were fucking so hard it was making the walls shake. The mistletoe hanging above them was swaying in the air. Then, suddenly, a weird sensation began passing over Deb, like images appearing from out of nowhere within her mind. And then, with a flash, memories from the past came flooding back to her.

FLASH!

After Jon met Sylvia the first time, and they got back to his place, Jon was grinning, as if ready to burst with something that he'd been waiting to speak about as soon as they were alone. Closing the door, he turned to face Deb and immediately spoke.

"That was your mom?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. Why?" Deb replied cutely, as if knowing what he was about to say.

"I mean, like... wow. Va-va-va-voom..." he said, holding his hands in front of his chest, remarking on Sylvia's massive breasts.

"Shut up!" Deb replied, laughing, annoyed at Jon but still amused.

"Wow..." he said, smiling and turning away, shaking his head in awe as he left the room.

FLASH!

Deb and Jon arriving back home after meeting her mom and dad for lunch.

"Damn, your mom looked insanely hot today," Jon said casually, continuing their cute little running joke about the attractiveness of her mom. Deb laughed again.

FLASH!

"Wow!" Deb remarked, in bed with Jon, his hand around the root of his cock, which was as hard as a diamond in her palm. "I've never seen felt it this hard!"

"Well, uh..." he replied, laughing nervously. "Well, there's, like, levels to hardness. There's seeing a hot lady on the street, and that's like a semi... you know? Then, there's, like, normal, everyday domestic erections, you know... what you normally experience. And that's like... 85% hard. And then there's this, 110%, so-hard-it-could-cut-steel, me-thinking-about-your-mom hard!" At this, Deb hit her husband's chest with a pillow as he took this opportunity to take this running joke about her hot mom even further. And that's all it was, a funny joke, as their horseplay quickly became lovemaking. Although, it was strange how far he took his joke, moaning out the name 'Sylvia' before cumming inside her.

FLASH!

An event a few years ago, when Sylvia called the house for Deb's birthday. When they were done talking, Sylvia eagerly asked to talk to Jon. Deb busied herself with housework as Jon took the call in the next room. All seemed normal till she caught a strange line of conversation in the other room.

"God damn, Sylvia, I'd give anything to have sex with you..." Jon said, before laughing lightly at something her mom said back to him. Odd... that didn't seem like much of a joke. Jon occasionally brought Sylvia into their little running joke, but this seemed beyond that. Deb kept listening as he continued talking. "Yeah, me too. God, if you were here, I don't care if Deb could see us, I'd bend you over and..."

At this point, Deb stepped in, making sure she was hearing right. Jon, not missing a beat this intrusion, looked up at his wife and finished the sentence.

"And snuck you in the class..." he finished, smiling at his wife. Jon pulled the phone from his ear and spoke to his wife. "Talking about this training course at work. Sylvia would have gotten a kick out of it."

"Oh. Okay!" she said, smiling. Jon put the phone back up to his ear.

"Yeah. She's here," he said, smiling. He nodded at his wife, assuring her everything was fine, and at this, she backed out of the room. Wow, it sounded like he was going somewhere else with that line, but she must have misheard. She turned and walked away, but even though her concerns might have been quelled, it sure did sound like, as she was leaving, he said to Sylvia, "So, yeah, sorry about that. I was saying... oh, you got the message? Haha. You're the best, Sylvia. God, I can't wait till I get to pump my cock into that ass of yours. I think about it all the time. Oh, you want it too? Haha... we really are meant for each other..."

No... Deb must have just misheard.

FLASH!

At their wedding. Deb was dancing with some friends and relatives, and at the same time, Jon was dancing with her mom. They seemed to be pressed pretty close together. Like, all up into each other. The way they were dancing, there was no way he couldn't feel her huge boobs against his chest, and there was no way she couldn't feel something downstairs from him. It seemed like they were really going for it. And then later, it practically looked like she was grinding her ass against his crotch. No... don't be silly, Deb told herself. It must just be her mind playing tricks on her, thanks to all that joking between her and Jon.