Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like a changed woman from that day forward, walking with a pep in her step and a confidence in her heart. Her husband, her sweet, kind husband... she still loved him, of course. But he was still in that bubble, and she had moved well beyond that now. She didn't want to hurt him by cheating on him, but after experiencing what she had, after being shown a type of pleasure she never knew possible... there wasn't a chance she was going back into that bubble. There was so much out of the bubble to explore, and she'd just touched the surface. Derrick was so kind and supportive... deep down, if he could have experienced that same epiphany that she had, then she just knew he would support her exploring it some more. He wasn't capable of giving that type of pleasure to her or experiencing that type of pleasure period. But she was, and his kindness and trust were going to allow her to experience this new world. So in his own way, he was supporting her.

It took a couple weeks for her to sort out her true feelings on what had happened, but once she made her peace with it, she couldn't ignore the desires burning from deep inside her. Desires implanted deep inside her by her encounter with Bruce. She couldn't stop thinking about it... fantasizing about it... till one fact became undeniable: she wanted to do it again, she needed to experience that pleasure again, and she knew just where to get it.

She was practically gleeful a few weeks after Christmas when she bundled up and flounced down the street, ready to take action. Her husband was gone for the day, she'd kept one eye out the window all day, and her nipples tightened when she saw Bruce pull into his driveway. Excitedly, she walked quickly towards his house. Her day with Bruce was the most monumental day of her life, and she just knew that old man would be over the moon to see her come back to him despite his rough treatment of her previously. Knocking at his door, she was practically bouncing with excitement. Finally, the door was pulled open and there stood the old man, looking down at her, standing tall, dressed in a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt which highlighted his tall, imposing, muscular frame. Her pussy dripped at the sight of the man who'd so rocked her world, and she beamed up at him.

"Hi!" she gushed, giggling. "I'm, uh... I'm back!" she effused. She was surprised to see his expression, as he looked almost unaffected by her presence. "Can, uh... can I come in?" she said, smiling.

"Ugh..." he grunted, rolling his eyes, and before she could react, he stepped back quickly and slammed the door in her face. She jumped at the loud noise of the door slamming shut, and she took a step back, red-faced, almost embarrassed at being rejected. What? Why would he turn her down? Their encounter was the most impactful day of her life, and to him, it was seemingly nothing. Something that was easy to turn down a repeat experience of. Was she just another slut to him? Did she mean that little? No... he was not gonna turn her down. She was not just another slut! Screwing up her courage, she turned on her heel and headed back home, a plan in mind.

Lacey learned an important lesson right then. No more cute, smiley, friendly shit. If she was gonna be in the game, if she wanted to experience these very adult things, she needed to act like an adult. She needed to own it. She needed to make her intentions clear.

Less than an hour later, she marched back towards the older man's house. Instead of her heavier, poofy winter coat, she wore a thinner, longer overcoat. It didn't protect against the cold as much as the other one did, so she was shivering as she walked, but she was focused on the goal. This time, she knocked at the door a lot more insistently than before, and she was greeted by the same unimpressed face as Bruce opened the door again, looking down at the young woman standing in front of him. This time, no giggles and cute greeting. She looked up at him, her face wearing a hardened tone, one unusual for her. Making sure she had his attention, she pulled open her overcoat, revealing what she was wearing underneath.

Beneath her coat, she was wearing that fateful lingerie set he'd made her wear the first time, the red, lacy bra and the tiny thong. The red bra struggled to contain her massive jiggling tits, and the thong barely covered up anything. The rest of her was left exposed. Her fit belly. Her sexy navel. Her long legs. The only other thing she had on were the pair of tall, fluffy boots on her feet, the one safeguard she had against the cold. She stood there facing him, coat pulled open, giving this old man a primo view of her hot body again. She stared into his eyes as she exposed herself for him like this, and she could see a flash of heat and the smallest hint of a smile cross his lips.

This time, she was granted re-entrance into Bruce's house.

This was the beginning of the new and improved Lacey. It started with Bruce. Living in close proximity, and knowing what it took to gain his attention, it didn't take long before the young wife and the evil old man were fucking on a regular basis. She still didn't even like the guy. He was a gruff, unpleasant, unlikeable asshole. But god damn, she was probably more attracted to him than she was to any other man. Knowing what he was capable of... what he could do... the pleasure he could bring her... even the thought of him would make her pussy wet and her nipples hard. They weren't friends, and there certainly wasn't any emotional bond between them.

They just had sex. Lots and lots of sex.

Submitting to the older man's mercy, stripping off her clothes and letting him have his way with her, he took her to new depths of lust. That first time, she was completely overwhelmed by the dominant older man. But as she gained experience and knowledge, she learned to give it back to him a bit. The young, blonde wife quickly got used to the rough, intense, hardcore fucking, and her pussy began to need more, needing it even harder and faster to get the pleasure she needed. The sensation of his massive weapon filling her up was almost dreamlike. Her tight throat got used to swallowing his large dick, to the point where she could easily inhale his thick, lengthy meat up to the balls every time. And her tight asshole learned to crave being stuffed with cock, allowing her to enjoy getting ass-fucked harder and harder.

As her body got used to taking his dick, she got better at pleasuring him, acting like the nasty slut he treated her as. She would ride him like a total whore, using her tight cunt to drive the older man crazy. She would slam her ass back into him as he fucked her tight asshole, screaming out in pleasure, screaming out every curse word she could think of. She would use her talented mouth to drive him crazy, teasing him, taking him to the edge, making his balls swell with need. And she would use her massive, double-F tits to drive him crazy.

Bruce loved her big tits. His hands would always be on them every chance he got, squeezing them roughly with his big masculine hands. And she began to use them as the weapons they were. She would press them into his face every chance she could, drowning the evil old man between her soft, immaculate tits. And she could now expertly titty-fuck the old man's big cock, using the crevasse between her soft, succulent tits to make even this hardened, experienced man beg for release. But she got used to teasing him, drawing out his pleasure, using her hot body to drive him into an almost berserk, lust-crazed state. Fucking this old man had turned her from a sweet, sunny, kind young woman into a confident, sexy, cock-teasing minx.

And the men of Deerberg would thank the old Bruce for this most important service he'd provided.

Lacey and Bruce would fuck often. When she was in need, which was getting more and more often, she would make her way over as soon as she had the chance. And very occasionally, he would summon her, either through a non-verbal look shared between neighbors, or even a demanding text. But as stated before, they weren't really friends. But due to the regular sex they shared, a bond between them to begin to grow, a small affection from him for her, and a grudging, sexual respect from her to him. They were fundamentally rivals in a lot of ways because he stood for so many things she was against. But they were rivals who fucked, as filthy, brutal sex was the one thing those two had in common.

Lacey was under no illusion that she was the only girl he was fucking. He'd literally bragged about that fact the same day they'd first hooked up. And now that she knew to look, she would see other cars at his house, other girls showing up at his place, looking for the nasty action Bruce could provide. Lacey's competitive juices would show through at these points, as the next time she fucked Bruce after knowing he'd fucked someone else, she would always try to out fuck the girls that he'd just been with. In fact, she got pretty good at performing for the cameras as well. He'd gotten a more impressive camera setup since the first time they met. Learning where the cameras were, she would put her best foot forward, making sure the cameras got her best angle, highlighting her perfectly formed ass and massive tits. She knew he re-watched his previous conquests, and she wanted the footage of them hooking up to be his favorite.

That being said, she had to confront the fact that she would never get his full attention. He was too much of a stud not to share that big cock with every woman he could get in his grasp. She couldn't blame him for that, knowing how good of a fuck he was. But her appetite began to get too great, greater than she could get from Bruce. Not that he was incapable of satisfying her, far from it. It was just that he was too busy with all his other conquests that she couldn't get enough of him. She remembered promising him during that first fateful encounter that he owned her tits, that his hands would be the only ones that get to squeeze her giant boobs. And in a certain sense, he did own her tits and her body, and the stake he had in her body would never go away. But now, after being so fundamentally changed by Bruce, she realized she had a body that was meant to be savored by men, and if he couldn't give her his complete attention, she would have to find that attention elsewhere.

Her time with Bruce had changed her outwardly. She dressed better, wearing tighter, more expensive clothing that better highlighted her hot ass and giant, double-F tits. She also got really into the buying slutty underwear, sexy bras, tiny thongs, and wicked g-strings. Thanks to Bruce's recommendation, she got really into the 'Mrs. Claus' branded lingerie, as it seemed best suited to accentuate her assets. Bruce, in many ways, had taught her how to best highlight her body, and she had taken to his lessons well. On top of her evolved wardrobe, her confidence had been taken to the next level, which added to her sexiness and appeal. She was clearly a woman who knew how to handle herself now, who knew what she liked and what she wanted. She now knew how to flirt and tease without being over the top about it. Derrick was all over her, loving these changes in her despite not knowing the source. He wasn't about to question a good thing. But unfortunately for him, she was getting a lot more attention from other men as well.

Lacey, even before Bruce, was so incredibly gorgeous and sexy, with a crazy hot body and an infectious personality, that she always attracted attention. Most of the times, it was unwanted attention, with meathead jocks or dirty old men hitting on her in very crass, obvious ways, making it easy to object. But now, with the brand new her, she was getting attention from even more men, and this time, it wasn't so unwanted. Luckily for her, her time with Bruce had given her a sixth sense at being able to separate the men who had normal lustful thoughts for her and the type of men who could absolutely demolish her tight cunt in the way she so desperately needed.

She worked full time for a decently sized charity to help the underprivileged and to ensure that low-income families always had food on their plates. Sometimes, her work would entail doing some physical work, packing up boxes full of goods, setting up tables for events. She wasn't that delicate as to fear getting her hands dirty. Other times, she would meet up with major local businesses to request partnerships, sponsorships, and future events. This is what Lacey ended up doing a lot of the time, because, just... just look at her. She was so stupidly attractive that she could get just about anyone on board to whatever cause she was selling. She wasn't blind to this fact, but she had always figured that it was all for a good cause, so she would work her charms for the sake of charity, at least to certain limits. And she had done a really good job at it so far. But now, in her fully evolved form, she was downright dangerous.

Her first encounter beyond Bruce was with a man she met with at a nearby company. He was a well-dressed smooth operator, in his mid-thirties, very slick and corporate but not too much to be off-putting. He was very polite and professional, but she could feel his eyes taking the occasional glance at her huge breasts, hidden behind a nice button up top. She could tell he thought she was hot, and that allowed her to win him over with her seasoned sales pitch.

She'd dealt with guys like him, and they always thought their good looks were enough to win any girl over. She appreciated that he wasn't spitting out lame, obvious pickup lines, expecting his looks to pick up the slack. She didn't just want some brainless meathead driven by his dick. She didn't just want some guy to come up to her and grunt out that he wanted to fuck her. She wanted a man that had the confidence and skills where he could convince her to fuck him. She thought at first that Bruce was that first type of man, a thickheaded old perv, but she didn't realize he was of the latter type till it was too late, at least for her fidelity.

But this guy, the one she was meeting with... he was smooth. He wasn't obvious about it, but their silent communication made his desires clear. She'd been hit on by this type of guy before, and she'd always easily rejected them, but now, she'd gained a new appreciation for this type of guy. She enjoyed his slow seduction, and she appreciated the fact that he was able to do it while carrying out their meeting, making little comments here and there, making his desires known without being too forward about it. They did business, worked things out, and it was only when they were finished when he became more upfront about it.

"So... do you want to do it here, or do you want to get a hotel room?" he asked with a confident grin. If he had led with this she would have soundly rejected him. But he'd shown a discipline and patience that she very much approved of, putting in the work. So, exhaling, coming to grips with the fact that she was about to cheat on her husband with a second man, she replied with that warm, sunny smile of hers.

"We can do it here!"

So, they did it right there in his office. She rode his big cock on the couch, moaning like a slut as he fucked up into her hard. And in doing so, they cemented not only their business relationship, but the occasional, bi-monthly 'check-in', just to affirm everything between them was going well. Or, to affirm that she could take his big dick just as well as the first time. Luckily for him, she was only getting better and better.

She also met with the business exec from a pro football team. She wasn't a sports fan in the slightest, but these teams had deep pockets, and getting in with them would be huge for her charity. There wasn't a team particularly close to Deerberg, so she had to make a multiple hour drive to meet him at his offices. He was an older man, closer to Bruce's age, but where Bruce was rough and blue collar, this guy was slick and corporate. And where Bruce was this giant of a man, this guy was slimmer and not quite as tall as old Brucey. But he was very fit, as he no doubt had some personal trainer keeping him in good shape.

This guy was all confidence though, and as he showed her through the facility, detailing all the success he and the team had, he had almost made her a fan of the team. He just had a way about him, a way of telling stories with passion, using his deep, self-assured voice... she realized then he could probably talk a girl into anything. That was further evidenced at the point where the cheerleaders walked by them, fresh off practice. A bunch of them waved at the man she was meeting with excitedly, but a few of them gave the stink-eye to Lacey, as if jealous. When they were done, he commented on that.

"Sorry about that..." he stated. "I can't lie, I've, uh... dated... quite a few of those girls," he said casually, as if this older exec dating these super-hot cheerleaders was a normal thing. And Lacey suspected, they probably weren't exactly 'dating'. "I was the one who usually ended up breaking it off with them, but... some of them still text me, you know? Wanting to restart things. They probably think you're my new girlfriend. Sorry," he stated. God, this guy was bagging cheerleaders, and he was the one breaking it off with them? And he had them so enraptured with him that he was the one fighting off their advances? This guy must be something special to create that level of obsession.

The longer they conversed, the more she was thinking about him. And he could sense that as well, so he tested the waters, putting his hand on her lower back as he guided her along. This was a move she normally couldn't stand, as she had gotten very tired of guys doing that with her in her college days. But this, she didn't say a word, giving the confident older man an excited smile when they glanced at each other next, letting him know he was in with a chance. And yeah, he was definitely in.

They fucked roughly over his desk as soon as they got back to his office. They went at it hard, that smooth charm of his replaced by pure animal need. He had her screaming in pleasure as they did it, proving why all those cheerleaders had it bad for him.

Cause he was something special.

Months later, when the team event with their charity actually took place, she had another memorable encounter. They had members of the team helping out, packing away goods and donations to be taken to the needy. And one of the players could not take his eyes off her. Apparently, he was a pretty popular player, but she didn't know that. Even though she didn't need help, he was always there, willing to be the big strong man who lifts heavy things. He wasn't much for words, lacking the charm she typically looked for. Instead, he was purely a physical being, a tall, gorgeous, well-built stud of a man, maybe five or so years older than her. He was very unsubtle with his desire for her, looking at her huge tits through her simple t-shirt, letting his eyes stayed glued to her ass, even brushing against her round ass as they worked. She saw him readjusting a very prominent bulge a few times.

She normally chose her affairs selectively, picking a certain type of guy. And while this guy was more of a meathead brute than she normally liked... he was, like, SO hot. Like unfair hot. And she had no doubt that he could handle himself in the bedroom, and handle her in the process. So, breaking her rules a tiny bit, she indulged, allowing him to talk her into heading back to his place.

And wow... just wow.

Sure, he was a textbook definition of a dumb, meathead jock, but damn could he ever fuck. All that athleticism concentrated on one thing, to pleasure her body... it was incredible. He fucked her like a marathon runner who could sprint the entire time. He barely spoke during the whole thing, other than grunts of pleasure and urging for more, so he couldn't work over her mind in the same way those other guys could. But damn, did he ever handle himself with all the other stuff involved. Just wow. It was an experience, to say the least.