All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 12'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This was so hot! I can't wait for the next one

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 5 years ago
Incest is best

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but your incest stuff is always a million times hotter than your other stuff, and this was no exception (although, your other stuff is really fucking hot, too). Yes, I'm biased and love incest with a burning passion, but I do think the scenario you set up with Connor, his grandmother and his mother is just about the hottest single storyline you've ever done. The dynamic was amazing. The angry, bitter relationship between mother and son, that explodes into hot, nasty sex, was off the charts hot. Bringing the grandmother in for a threesome was just the cherry on the cake. My only disappointment was that he didn't get mommy pregnant by the end of the story. I would have loved to have seen this tale expanded and done as a completely separate story. I think it would potentially have been your masterpiece.

With regards to the other plot strands, they got a little overshadowed, but they were still really, really hot. Plenty of illicit pregnancy stuff, too. I only hope Gwen and her father may hear the pitter patter of tiny feet at some point too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please do a Follow-up...

With the hot married lawyer and the cocky young frat boy from a few chapters back. Not only how he turns her into his personal fuck-toy, but how she becomes a total cheating slut for young dick meat.

otacon666otacon666almost 5 years ago
Wowwww

Please please please, More mom/son histories, they are so fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I absolutely love Rachel and Colin story il read it over and over and still get off intensely. But only 4 stars cos I dislike this grandma-grandson/son-mother story it's gross with old ladies. I hope more of Rachel and Colin stories in the future they're the best. Throw in some emotional betrayal, husband beginning to have feelings for the slut it's just hot hot hot! Thanks for these stories keep em coming!

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 5 years ago
Connor and Penelope finally - 5 stars coming your way

THANK YOU for Connor and Penelope.

Whether you like it or not you have a knack for incest stories - your mom/son characters are super hot. A touch of jealousy, a sprinkle of competition, a dash of betrayal/corruption along with a healthy dose of amazing tits, prominent asses and you have a recipe for some some truly magical smut my friend.

Hope there will be more of such exhilarating story telling in the future.

"You like this better than your slut girlfriend? You like fucking your own MOM more than your disgusting, piece of trash little girlfriend?"

"You just like staring at my hot body, don't you? UGHH! You fuck all those fucking whores you go to school with, but you ended up buried inside your own mother's cunt in the end! Hahaha! YES!" - Perfection. Connor has no comeback prepared for this lol. Most to the point, incredible, mic-dropping bomb Connor will ever hear because it's true.

Superb, really enjoyed reading this chapter. THANK YOU again for writing and sharing with us TheTalkMan.

Blueorange2Blueorange2almost 5 years ago

I can't wait for the Carroll family epilogue... I can't wait to see what happens with Frank, Tim, and Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Talented

You my friend have an unholy talent

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonalmost 5 years ago
Still got ir

If theres a god he blessed you with the skill to write incest stories. That part with Connor and Penelope was epic. And his fine ass grandmother joining in was the cherry on top of this sick sundae. I can't wait to see your future incest stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel to "Big Tits, Tight Fit"

Satisfying mother & son incest. You really got an "unholy talent" for it. I'm hoping your next one will be a sequel to "Big Tits, Tight Fit" and it'll be done with the usual TheTalkMan charm: betrayal, corruption, pregnancy, and a significant partner getting tossed aside for addictive unbridled incest.

Cheers and Happy Independence Day (if American).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rachel and Collin

Theirs was my favourite story but a little disappointed on their epilogue. I love that they ended up married and had child together but you could have had more conversation instead of narrating it to us what exchanged between them. Otherwise perfect storyline, perfect scenarios. Specially when he started spending on her spoiling her with valentines gifts and fucking her on that special day and got pregnant a minth after. That's fucking hot 🔥 🔥 🔥

JackFactorJackFactorover 4 years ago
Hot potential for gay conversion storylines

Seriously hot stories as always. The mention of Oliver is arousing; I’d love to read about more evil sluts seducing masculine gay men and converting them to the pleasures of pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now that you mention it...

A gay conversion storyline like jackfactor said would be dope, especially if it's both genders. It's suprisingly rare in porn too. I can't name three stories with it. And even then they're summed up in brief paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This really helped me get my mom

Hey,

So I have been eyeing my mom from quite sumtime now however she's a complete bitch or let's say was until we both started our relationship long story short she was jus like Penelope always bitching about me but then it's hard to let an indian mom know that u wanna fuck her but I managed to get her n that's amazing feeling each time we fuck she's one hot stuff even at 50. Her pussy is my addiction.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Pretty effing good!

Can't muster any enthusiasm for granny sex, no matter how attractively you portray them... But the rest of this is bloody great!

In most of Talkman's stories there's usually a certain warmth and fondness for the hapless fallen men from the women who conquer them, after the men give in, that was missing in most of the original "4th street" stories, but I'm glad to see that these epilogues bring that out in most of the couplings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a deeply depressing story. An inversion of the common cuck story, and just as depressing. I get that the debauchery is what makes it hot for some people, but I can't help my empathy for the destroyed families, and mind-raped men. So sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...