Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say anything a few minutes later as he sat on his chair again defeated, watching the brunette slut saunter out of his office, her cunt filled with his thick cum again, a deal made for him to show up to the Church the following Sunday. How had this happened again? He couldn't believe he fell under her power again! He wanted to stand up for himself after the deed was done, but after giving her his best once more, he didn't have a leg to stand on. As she walked out of his otherwise quiet office, she began singing, her beautiful voice echoing through the halls and sending a jolt to his now deflated cock.

He couldn't believe he'd done it again. He knew better. He did. But there was something about her that just got to him. Somehow... this little slut had him by the balls. He couldn't believe it. Maybe... maybe he still had a chance. Maybe if he just played along, he could head off these little meetings. Make them unnecessary. Maybe that could... minimize their contact. It's not like giving them what they wanted would draw him in deeper... right?

No, of course not.

Angry, and upset, he nevertheless made his way to the Church the following Sunday. Not being the church-going type, he had to lie to his wife about where he was going, saying he had some work stuff to do. Lying to go to church seemed counterintuitive, but it seemed like the way to go considering the circumstances.

The service had already started when he slipped into one of the rear pews of the large church, sitting in an otherwise unoccupied section. Not being overly familiar with all this church stuff, he nevertheless did his best to pay attention and not draw any eyes to him. He didn't know what was expected of him showing up here.

But he was about to.

A familiar scent hit his nose, causing him to look up. Near him stood both Lucy and Kenzie, grinning victoriously, both wearing their Sunday best. Lucy was wearing a relatively tasteful dress, a slim, black, short-sleeved number, flattering her luscious frame. It went down to her knees, leaving her lower legs bare, save for her high heels. And up top, it would have been decent if she didn't have such massive tits, the church-dress showing off a nice amount of juicy cleavage. And as always, that dangly cross necklace of hers was hanging between her boobs, drawing anyone's gaze.

This was his first time seeing Kenzie since Christmas, and she made her presence known. She was also wearing a black dress, but hers really stood out. It was a very slim, figure-hugging dress. No sleeves, showcasing her taut arms. A lot of her firm legs were exposed as her dress ended a good few inches above her knees. The dress itself seemed glued to her, molded to her fit, round, juicy ass, her flat, trim belly, and her huge, round, firm breasts. Just like Lucy, a good amount of cleavage was exposed, and just like her friend, a similar cross necklace was hanging from her neck, nestled between her big tits.

Dale's blood was pumping as Kenzie crossed in front of him, sitting to his left while Lucy moved in and sat on his right. Nervously, he looked between them, and saw they were both grinning.

"Hi there!" Lucy said proudly but quietly, not wanting to interrupt the sermon.

"Glad you could come!" Kenzie added, looking the handsome older man up and down.

"Uh... yeah," he said gruffly. They sat in silence for a few minutes, listening to the sermon. Both Lucy and Kenzie were sitting uncomfortably close, their thighs brushing against him, and he felt trapped by their closeness, focusing on them more than the sermon. Finally, Lucy spoke up.

"Look around..." she urged him, and he did so. The crowd was impressive, and it wasn't what he imagined. There weren't a lot of families or little kids or anything like that. It seemed like a good amount of them were pairs. They were...

"You see all the couples..." Lucy said, her voice guiding him around. Yeah... there did appear to be a lot of couples. Men and women paired off. And it seemed to be a good make-up. The men seemed good looking, well-dressed and successful, and so many of the women were stunningly beautiful. "Our sect of the Church started out small, but our recruitment levels are out of this world!" she whispered, grinning.

"Look at all these beautiful, successful people, Dale," Kenzie continued. "You belong here with them. This is the crowd you fit in with. This is the life you should have..."

"What are you talking about?" he asked. The girls smiled.

"So many of these men were just like you," Kenzie said. "Skeptical... unsure... married..." she said, trailing off slightly with that last word. "But our girls... we worked hard. Girls just like me and Lucy... girls who are dedicated to the message. We converted these men. We got them all on board. And they are all dedicated to the cause. One day... you will be too..." she said, smirking.

"Doubt it..." he said gruffly.

"I mean... just pick somebody out..." Kenzie said, looking around. She pointed forward at a handsome man a few years older than him. Dale thought he looked familiar. "Oh, like him! He's this big philanthropist guy, married with kids, this perfect life. And unlike most, he wanted to give back. He started this charity to build homes for the needy..." That's how Dale recognized him. Dale's company had dealt with some of his guys in the construction/contracting business. Dale had heard nothing but good things about him. "The church sent some girls to help out, and well... he took a shine to one of them."

"Took a shine?" Lucy questioned, looking at her friend. She then looked to Dale. "Listen, he banged our friend Inez up the ass, and he kinda became obsessed with her. That's her right next to him..." It was true. Seated next to him was a much younger Latina woman. "He realized that his wife wasn't giving him the fulfilment he needed, but he found salvation in the open arms of the Church..."

"And between the legs of that fucking slut..." Kenzie added, grinning wickedly. Wow... this couldn't be real. "Oh... and that guy..." he said, pointing to a tall, handsome younger guy, maybe thirty or so.

"Oh yeah, that one's good," Lucy began, smirking. "So, that guy, Oliver, he had this pretty nice life, and he thought he was satisfied. And the thing was, he was totally 'gay'," she said, doing the finger quotes. "He'd been living with a man for a long time, I think they might have even been gay married."

"I think it's just married," Dale said, for the first time probably ever feeling more woke than the young people next to him.

"The point is..." Lucy resumed. "He was this proud, successful gay man. Very successful. He stood out in a lot of ways, so our church reached out to him, sending one of our girls to meet him. Seemed like a longshot, but..." she trailed off, her eyes glancing to the stunning, large breasted brunette seated next to Oliver.

"He's addicted to pussy now," Kenzie stated simply to Dale. "And he's never been happier..." With them watching, they were able to see Oliver staring into the brunette's cleavage. Dale shook his head. Was this really true? Couldn't be...

"And it goes both ways. Look over there," Lucy said, pointing towards a young, hot-bodied blonde seated at the end of the pews. Next to her wasn't a man, but an older woman. "There was this woman that the Church really wanted on board. She was married, but the Church took a shot and sent one of our girls anyway. Our friend, the blonde? She's not a lesbian. Not really. But she's so dedicated to the Church that she'll do whatever's asked of her. And she's the type of girl that a lot of older straight women get hot for, so she was the perfect girl to send. And yeah... she got the job done too."

"Just think Dale..." Kenzie began. "One of these days, very soon, you're gonna be just like them. You will love the Church as much as they do. You'll be here every Sunday, just like they are. And that starts today..."

No. Dale wasn't about to be brainwashed and indoctrinated into this life. He was just trying to escape the predicament he'd found himself in. He wasn't gonna hope on board with a smile. No. Not ever.

The sermon ended shortly after, and the chapel was filled with voices of people rising, talking to each other, socializing. Dale stayed in place, flanked by the two busty young women, remaining silent.

"Did you bring your checkbook?" Lucy asked, suddenly all business. Dale glanced at her and nodded. "Well, before we take you up to meet our boss, we need you to cut us a check first." Angrily, he began quickly writing a check for the young girls. "Same amount as last time, baby," Lucy added, and Dale shook his head. Quickly, he finished writing the check, pulling it from his checkbook and handing it to Lucy. Smiling, satisfied, she folded the check in half crisply and slid it into her cleavage. When she was done, she pushed her boobs together, making sure the check was completely hidden. When he was done with that, Kenzie asked him to write out the check to donate to the Church, insisting that he make his donation 'A big one'. When that was done, he pocketed the check and looked up at the girls.

"Okay..." Kenzie said. "Let's go meet the boss."

Nervously, Dale rose, flanked by the two girls. Walking down the aisle, the girls moved up to him and hooked his arms with theirs, escorting him forwards. Marching through the masses, Dale felt like a stranger. All the men here seemed to be rich, handsome, and successful, and the women seemed uncommonly beautiful. They all seemed so happy, so pleased, so satisfied. It was almost like he had stumbled into a meeting of the elite, and he felt like he didn't belong. Plus, there was something beneath the surface of this whole Church, something he couldn't quite put his finger on. Something dark. Something evil, hidden beyond the façade of the holy.

And it was reaching out to him.

Led up to the front of the chapel, he found himself moving closer to what looked to be an uncommonly beautiful nun. Maybe ten years younger than him, clad in a habit that seemed shockingly slim and form-fitting, highlighting her incredible body, more specifically her huge firm breasts, she stood out from the crowd. The two girls excitedly brought the married man up to her as she turned to face them.

"Dale... this is Sister Justine," Lucy said, excited. The woman calmly and confidently studied the married man for a moment before smiling.

"Hello Dale..." she purred. "I've heard so much about you..." she said, holding his gaze. Damn, her eyes were hypnotic.

"Dale wanted to make another donation," Kenzie said. Nervously, Dale handed over the check to this nun. Taking it from him, letting her finger glide softly against his palm, she glanced at it confidently and smiled.

"Very generous," Justine said. "I trust the girls must have treated you well to warrant such a generous donation..." she said, looking at him, giving him a small smile. And in that moment, he realized she was letting him know without saying that she had seen the tape of him in action with the two girls. It felt strange, knowing that this nun had watched him having sex, but that was one of the many strange things about this whole fucking series of events. Her gaze was confident and intelligent, but like the church, he felt like there was an evil just below the surface. Suddenly, he felt the urge to run, to escape the evil all around him. But in the moment, all he could do was nod silently. Justine didn't push him on it anymore, and after a quick, polite discussion about whether he enjoyed the service, and her hope that he would return, he was finally dismissed.

Dale marched out quickly, head down, trying to get out of there quickly. He had just reached his car when the girls ran up to him, moving quickly despite their high heels.

"Hey!" Lucy said as they caught up.

"What?" Dale said impatiently, eager to leave.

"It was just..." Kenzie began, suddenly looking nervous. "Do you want, like... a blowjob before you go?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. But at this point, Dale finally had enough, and he was ready to go.

"No," he said, ignoring the straining coming from his crotch at this offer, leaving the girls in the dust as he drove off.

*****************

Dale didn't want to return to the Church. Something about that place scared the hell out of him. There was a darkness about that place that made him feel like he was getting a glimpse of another world. A worse one. The whole thing was like it was from another world, where the rules were different, where all that mattered was sex, money, and pleasure. That wasn't what he was about deep down. Not at all. Even including the affair he'd had with those two girls, he knew himself. And he knew that this was all an outlier on the path of his life, not a detour.

He did his best to refocus on his wife, but he couldn't deny, as the weeks went by, that his cock would yearn for the pleasure only those two evil sluts could provide. Despite his outward rejection of those two, he couldn't shake those wicked fantasies from rising up more and more often. The more he tried to run from it, the more those memories and fantasies would rise.

The darkness already had a grip on him, despite his best efforts. And the more he tried to reject it, the more it reached out to him.

After a few weeks of avoiding the Church, not showing up, not reaching out in any way, his sole thoughts about the whole thing being kept to fantasies, the Church reached out to him. He had to know it was coming eventually, but he was nevertheless undeterred, trying his damndest to stay on the straight and narrow despite his past mistakes. But in a sense, him avoiding the Church was only courting them to reach out more, so you had to wonder if deep down he knew that and was almost... asking for it.

He had gone out to pick up lunch, driving to pick up some stuff from his favorite place before driving back to the office. As he got back into his car and put the keys in the ignition, he was shocked when the passenger door opened and, out of nowhere, Kenzie appeared, taking a seat next to him. With the warm spring weather in bloom, it appeared she'd been out jogging, wearing a tight, stretchy purple sports bra type top, straining to contain her huge jugs. Down below, she had tight black running shorts, glued to her immaculate rear end. And other than her fashionable running shoes, the rest of her taut, fit body was left completely exposed, her tanned skin glowing, glistening with perspiration.

"Hi!" she said brightly. He was momentarily taken aback by her sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, baffled.

"Well, I was out jogging, and I happened to see you, so I thought I'd say hi," she replied. He gave her a look, skeptical that this was a coincidence. "Plus, we haven't heard from you in a while, so I figured it might be a good chance to, uh... catch up." Dale stayed silent, not knowing what to do. One part of him wanted to kick her out of his car, the other... the other was reliving his first encounter with this evil blonde slut. Despite wanting to yell at her to stay away from him, all he could do was look at her boobs. God, the purple stretchy top was clinging to them. He could see her hard nipples indenting the thin material.

His mind went through all the fantasies that had been running through his mind lately, and being in her presence only brought them more strongly to the forefront. His blood boiled, and his cock throbbed. Dale stayed silent, not knowing what to do for a few moments. Finally, Kenzie spoke up.

"Just drive," she said confidently, with a knowing grin. Not knowing what else to do, he complied.

They didn't even talk. She couldn't even keep up that pretense for very long. Within minutes, as he drove, she was bent over, face in his lap as she inhaled his big cock. He tried to keep himself under control, but there was some part of him that didn't want to fight her off. There was part of him that just wanted to cut loose and just fuck her tight throat as hard as possible. He didn't have the will to fight her off, and within moments of getting started, all he could think about was the pleasure she could bring him. Despite knowing better, he was quickly on the verge of cumming in her mouth, and in that moment, he wasn't feeling any regret. Only pleasure. But even in this state, he wanted more. If he was gonna cheat again, he was gonna get his money's worth. Pulling off the road and into an abandoned parking lot behind an old building, he did just that.

Getting out of the car, his cock still hanging out of his pants, he pulled her out of the car, ripped off her top, roughly yanked her shorts down, then banged her roughly from behind. He was standing just outside the passenger side door, and she was bent over, her upper half inside the car, her arms on the seat as he fucked her well-presented ass. He did it like this for a while, fucking this slut out in the open, unashamed. And it felt great. He was taking out his lustful fury on this blonde babe roughly, making her moan, at least until he heard a voice from somewhere far behind him call out.

"Get it, Daddy!" a female voice called out, laughing. He looked around, looking for the woman who said this, but he couldn't see anyone. This allowed Kenzie the chance to rise, pushing herself back, standing up, and pushing the married man to the side. Opening the back door of the car, she pushed him back inside, climbing on board the married man, soon riding him for all he was worth, testing the shocks with the older man.

When they were done, when Dale had blown another huge load into one of these evil sluts, they peeled themselves off each other.

"So... are you gonna show up this Sunday?" Kenzie asked, pulling on her top and stuffing her boobs back into it as she looked at him firmly.

"Uh..." he groaned, his mind in another place. "I can't. I have plans with my wife this Sunday," he replied truthfully.

"I don't care what your fat wife or your gross daughter expect from you," Kenzie replied snottily, her tone suddenly firm. "You need to start showing up, regularly," she warned him. "Listen, you need to take this seriously. If you think me and Lucy are cunts... you don't know Sister Justine. I mean, she's the best, but she can be super cunty when she wants to. It's best to just keep her happy, and keeping her happy involves you showing up at services. Trust me, it's for the best. And believe me, the more you show up, the more you'll love it."

Dale shook his head. He didn't want to go, but he registered her warning. Figuring that he didn't want to push his luck any further, he relented, figuring he could beg off from his Sunday plans. Finally, he nodded, saying he would go, which made the evil blonde grin. Collecting her donation check early, which she tucked into her sweaty sports bra, she had the married man drive her home, forcing a kiss on him before leaving.

A cycle began in his relationship with those two girls. He'd try to pull away and reject the path they were taking him down, pushing his luck until they were forced to reach out. Only then would he show up to church on Sunday. And they mixed up when and where they'd meet him, never letting him feel safe.

One time, he was out having dinner with Paula when he looked over her shoulder and saw Kenzie and Lucy, sitting in a booth across the restaurant, smiling at him. He wasn't able to enjoy his meal in the slightest, nervous that those two would say or do something to blow his spot. They kept looking over at him, waiting for him to act. They would make kissy faces, or jiggle their tits at him, or even touch each other ever so slightly, teasing him from afar. Finally, seeing how this was going, he acted, standing up to head towards the restroom. As he did so, he watched the girls play a quick game of rock paper scissors. Kenzie won this round, and as Dale passed by, she stood up and followed him.

123456...9