Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause in the yelling as she stopped seeing red for just a moment. This moment was long enough for both of them to realize that all she had accomplished in her anger was her stripping down to her underwear for his enjoyment. Her blazing eyes looked into his calm eyes, and those emotions rose to the surface.

Penelope could scream so loud that the neighbors could typically hear when her whenever her son or husband found a way to really piss her off. And Connor had done the job here, as she absolutely laid into him. Her yelling echoed through the rest of the house, and her voice could carry all the way to the street. People walking by could hear, no doubt. And the neighbors, who knew Penelope and knew what kind of woman she was, weren't surprised to be hearing this. They'd almost become numb to her attitude, and unsurprised to hear her bitching to somebody in her house. So, they were barely listening to the screaming match next door.

But if they were, they might have noticed a slight pivot in the tone of the screaming match she was having with her son. At first, she was screaming like a banshee, furious and upset with her son, yelling and cursing, the fury evident in her voice even when you couldn't hear the words she was screaming. And after a short pause, she was screaming like a banshee again, but judging by the tone of her screaming, those feelings towards her son were slightly different.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" Penelope screamed out at the top of her lungs. Now completely naked, she was furiously riding her own son's huge dick on his bed. Below her, with a huge grin on his face, was Connor, driving up into her as hard as he could, his big hands palming his mom's giant bare tits as she did so.

Yeah, her feelings towards Connor had certainly changed. Or, to be more accurate, they'd been exposed.

A fit, well-muscled, handsome young man, wearing only his boxers, his sizable bulge evident. And a hot bodied mature woman, exposed in much the same way, standing in only a sexy bra and g-string. The tension between such people was bound to boil over, incest or not. The passion of her anger allowed the passion of her deep-seeded lust for her son to take control. Before either of them even knew what was happening, lips were on lips, tongues were sliding against tongues, and hands were on each other's bodies, ripping off what little the other had on. In less than a minute, she was shoving him back onto the bed, both completely naked, ready to take what she wanted.

"UGGGHHHH! FFFFUUUCCCKKKK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK! YYYEEESSSSSSSS!" the mom moaned gutturally, driving down her immaculate ass into her son's hard body, taking his full length on every bounce. The slow simmering tension between them had finally bubbled over into explicit, unbridled incestuous fucking, and she was getting her money's worth, taking his thick, rock hard cock deep inside her tight, eager cunt. "Fuck me! Fuck that nasty cunt!" she screamed out to her son.

"Fuck, Mom! Jesus..." he groaned, his hands digging into her massive, creamy tits. He couldn't believe he was taking part in incest again, but just like the first time, the sex was incredible. His mother was like a whirlwind, her anger and fury now translated to pleasuring his big, fat dick, and it was working. God damn, this was incredible!

"Give me that big dick you piece of fucking shit! You smug fucker! Yes! Yes! Give your mom that huge fucking cock! Yes!" Penelope screamed out. Knowing she would like it, he grabbed her pink nipples between his fingers and twisted them. Hard.

"AHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! You fucking asshole! Yes! YES!" she screamed out loudly, her pussy spasming around his big bare cock. At this, she looked down at her son and smirked wickedly. "You like this better than your slut girlfriend? You like fucking your own MOM more than your disgusting, piece of trash little girlfriend?"

Connor looked up at her, angry at hearing this trash-talk against Lucia. He probably didn't have a leg to stand on being upset, considering this wasn't the first time he'd cheated on her with one of his own relatives.

"You're a fucking bitch, you know that?" he sneered as he kept driving up into her.

"And you love it!" she said, smiling. "Fucking your own mom! Haha! Fuck! You love having me scream at you! You love hearing me trash your whore girlfriend! Yes! You just like staring at my hot body, don't you? UGHH! You fuck all those fucking whores you go to school with, but you ended up buried inside your own mother's cunt in the end! Hahaha! YES! Keep fucking me! Yes!"

He looked up at her. Her gorgeous, sneering face. Her long, shimmering blonde hair. Her hot, pale-skinned body. Completely naked. Coated with sweat. Her mammoth, bulbous melons, ballooning outwards between her arms as she rode him. Looking down, where their genitals were conjoined, the puffy lips of her shaved pussy were clinging to the circumference of his thick teenage cock.

He hated her, but God damn this was the best fucking sex he'd ever had. Her cunt, her body, her mouth... it was amazing. He hated this bitch, but he was gonna make her scream. Squeezing her tits roughly, he used them for leverage as he drove up into her hard.

Proving that he truly was his mother's son, a raging fury filled the normally cool young man, using his talented hips to drive up into her at a near blinding speed. The venom leaving her lips was replaced by moaning. She soon collapsed forwards, her huge tits pressing into his fit chest. Her lips near his ear, she screamed out loudly as her son wrapped his strong arms around her slim body and kept driving into her like an animal, drilling his own bitch mother, making her squeal. She was soon beyond words from his unrelenting, unflinching fucking, proving his mettle by fucking the living daylights of her. As her cunt began spasming around his throbbing post, the toll of the fucking began to hit him too, his cock tingling with pleasure as he approached his own climax. Heaving himself up into her, giving her his full length, she began screaming at the top of her lungs, her cunt gushing around him. And that was enough for him to go over the edge, seeing light behind his eyes as his cock exploded inside his own mother, pumping her full of cum in the same way he had with his grandmother.

When Connor regained his composure, his mother was splayed out next to him, still naked, legs spread lewdly, eyes half-open, totally blissed out. Still covered with sweat, he pulled his sticky body out of bed. Standing up and pulling on his boxers, and grabbing a joint from his bedside table, he made his way downstairs.

The game of teasing he'd been putting his mother through had reached its inevitable conclusion. They'd fucked. Hard. And in doing so, he'd proved his hypothesis true. Her constant anger with him was due to a deep-seeded lust she had for him, and by judging by how eager she'd been to rip off her clothes in front of him, he'd done a good job bringing it to the surface. The question was... where do they go from here? The tension between them had reached its tipping point. They'd finally have sex. What would be the consequences?

Sitting disobediently on the living room couch, putting his feet on the coffee table and sitting back, he lit up his joint and brought it to his mouth, taking a nice, relaxing puff into his lungs. Blowing the smoke into the air, he sat back and relaxed, waiting for the furious aftermath of his incestuous fuck session.

He felt a certain manly pride in being so talented he could convince his own mother to slip between the sheets with him. He thought banging his grandmother was the ultimate, but no... this was the ultimate. There was no greater checkmark a stud like him could hope to achieve than to seduce and bed his own mother, fucking her into oblivion. He'd never felt such a thrill. Such pleasure. He loved Lucia, he did, but he couldn't be blamed for this, right? He saw an opportunity, and he took it. He had a chance to do something few could, and he pulled the trick. And, fuck... it was worth it. God damn... he might hate that bitch upstairs, but she was dynamite in bed. Her pussy... her ass... those tits. They were the best he'd ever gotten his hands on. Could he move on knowing what he'd had? Could he be satisfied with Lucia now that he'd experienced the ultimate of the ultimate?

He heard a noise of movement coming from behind him, down the stairs. He didn't stop smoking the joint, so he was readying himself to be reamed out by his mother for not only smoking weed but doing it in the house.

Instead, he was surprised when she emerged next to him, not saying a word. His eyes went wide at the realization that she was barely dressed, as she'd only pulled on her tiny pink g-string before coming downstairs. That meant he got to watch her massive, bare tits jiggling and swaying as she moved towards him. They were just so massive and round, jutting out from her frame, smooth and heavy and fleshy, nipples still hard, dancing in the cool air. She never made eye contact as she walked around the couch towards him, her nearly bare ass exposed, her firm, perfectly formed cheeks just stranding out, drawing his attention. Wordlessly, she sat down next to him, sitting back on the couch. For a few seconds, they just sat there, him smoking his joint, her just sitting there, staring forward. Finally, after a few wordless moments, she turned to look at him, her face expressionless.

"I gotta admit..." she began, her voice slightly hoarse. She then turned to face her son, her face expressionless, before her lips curled up in a warm, motherly grin, which was fucking odd coming from her. "That was the best sex I've ever had! God damn..." she sat back again and exhaled, before glancing at the joint between his lips.

"Can I?" she asked, nodding at the joint. A little surprised, since she'd always been so against anything like this, he nonetheless complied, passing the joint to his mother. Sitting back, she put it between her lips and inhaled, filling her lungs. Exhaling and coughing, she couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Sorry... it's been awhile..."

"Dad doesn't get the job done?" Connor asked, returning to her earlier point. She gave him a withering look.

"Please..." she said, rolling her eyes and taking the joint between her lips again. "Your father is good for some things, but... sex is not one of them."

"I guess I inherit my talents from your side of the family, then," he said, smiling inwardly, knowing even more than she did.

"I guess..." she said, agreeing, studying him for a few seconds, as if thinking something over. Unable to resist the temptation, she had to bring up the question that suddenly stirred to the forefront of her mind by his too-cute reply. "Okay, this might be crazy, but after what we just did, I have to ask. Did you fuck your grandmother at Christmas?"

Connor was shocked at her pulling this fact out of thin air, and in his befuddlement, he didn't have the opportunity to lie convincingly. He just stammered a bit, grinned, and gave his mom a look that confirmed his answer to her.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" she announced, slapping him on the arm and grinning. "I knew there was something up between you two back then! I could... feel it in the air! My mind went there back then, but... I thought it was too crazy to be true! Fuck... I can't believe you two actually did it..." She didn't seem mad at him, giving him the boldness to speak his mind.

"Multiple times..." he said under his breath. She gave him a mildly annoyed look.

"I can't believe my mom's capable of... that," she said, still gripping with the idea that her mother and her son had fucked. Then, she perked up again as a new revelation hit her. "Although I should have suspected considering her new boyfriend looks exactly like you!"

"I know, that's crazy, right!" Connor said, finally having someone to share this fact with. Connor had definitely noticed the resemblance between him and Polly's young surgeon boyfriend, and this knowledge stroked his ego for sure, knowing that he'd clearly left his mark with her.

"Damn," Penelope said, shaking her head before bringing the joint back to her lips. They sat back in silence, trading the joint back and forth. Finally, she spoke up again. "Don't worry about the car..."

"Really?" he asked, surprised. She shook her head.

"No... it's probably time we got you a new one, anyway. Your dad will be pleased, I'm sure," she said.

"Wow... I didn't realize I was that good in the bed to get a new car..." he said. "I'm lucky to get dinner most of the time," he said, making both laugh. This was the nicest he'd ever seen his mother act, and he was kinda waiting for her to become the bitch he'd always known her as. Yet she remained silent, and after they finished the joint, they simply sat in silence next to each other. The only movement he saw was her strumming her fingers on the armrest of the couch, at least until she finally had enough and turned to face him again.

"You ready to go again?" she asked calmly and confidently, smirking and reaching down to grab his clothed bulge.

Connor and his mother had sex three times that day. The first time, in his room. The second, right there on the couch, her thong pulled to the side, her tits in his face as she rode him until he came inside her. And later, after going out for a swim to cool down, him in his swim trunks and her in a maroon thong bikini he never knew she had, they went at it again, this time in her bedroom, him finishing their encounter by cumming in her ass. After that, they cleaned up, and by the time his dad got home, she was dressed normally, and her attitude shifted back to normal, putting up a front in front of Dad, as her and Connor shared this secret together.

This was the start of something. Every chance they could from there on out, they got it on. On days he went to work, they'd go at it early in the morning before he had to head out. Sometimes at night, she'd sneak into his room so they could fuck again. On the days he didn't work, they went at it all fucking day. And eventually, she was all but encouraging him to blow off work and all other responsibilities he had, just to bang her. She couldn't get enough, and neither could he. And each time was better than the first. It was the hottest, filthiest, nastiest sex he'd ever had, and he only wanted more. His mom did everything. Tit-fucking. Blowjobs. Anal. And she was really fucking good at it. While Lucia and his grandmother were both really good in bed, there was just something about fucking his own mom that added to the lusty appeal of the whole thing.

She was almost more into it than he was, and that was saying something considering how much he was enjoying himself. All his mother's parental lessons about work ethic and responsibility seemed to go out the window if it impeded on her getting the dick. Now that this side of her had been unleashed, it couldn't be put away. She was on Connor's cock like no one before.

And for her, there was clearly some added appeal to the competitive aspect of it, of trying to outfuck all the other girls he'd ever been with. But she took especially great delight in outfucking both his girlfriend and her mother, trash talking both as they went at it, making him say over and over again that she was the best fuck he ever had. And honestly, she was. And whenever he told her she was the best, she would cum like crazy, her cunt gushing around him, her moaning like a total whore.

It was fucking great!

And the funny thing was, his mom was way cooler from the point they started hooking up. Not just around him, but in general. So, that was the root cause of her bitchiness, not getting laid enough, and now that she was getting properly seen to, she was a lot more chill.

When he went off to school, after years of wanting to leave, he left with apprehension. He'd just finally gotten to the bottom of his issues with his mother, solving all their conflict with hot, nasty sex, and now he had to move on. Lucia was going to a school close enough for them to still date, but it wasn't the same. For a stud like him, it was hard to come back from the mountaintop, and after checking off just about all the checkmarks for any sexually active young man, it was hard to leave it all behind. Fucking his mom was the best sex of his life, and he just couldn't get past it. His mother, despite her being way more chill now, still had that bitchy side to her. But whereas before he hated it, now, it added to her appeal. During the whole thing with her, he'd felt like he was the one driving, yet, as it went on, it almost felt like she'd slowly gained full control over his big dick. He just couldn't move on from her, despite his best efforts. Every time he and Lucia hooked up, it was thoughts of his mother that made him blow his load. Every time. He loved Lucia, he did, but it felt like the relationship was sliding from his grasp, to be replaced by something darker and nastier.

That was all but confirmed when he returned home for Christmas. His dad was away for the first few days of break, and if there were any hopes of his mother having thought twice about what they'd done the last summer, they were erased by the unholy screwing they took part in within minutes of his arrival. They did it again and again and again, getting nastier and nastier. She hardly gave him any free time, keeping his big young cock very busy. Each time he did it, each time he cheated on his girlfriend by fucking his own mother, his loyalty was being pulled away from Lucia and towards Penelope. He knew where this was going, and he couldn't pull it back now. He'd played these games for so long. It was about time he'd run into someone who was more than a match for him. Lucia was not that woman.

His mother was.

Each fuck they took part in cemented this feeling of him drifting away from his girlfriend. So, when he and Lucia met up a couple days after Christmas, she was expecting them to have a great day together. Instead, she got dumped, and hard. And within an hour of that, Connor was back home, fucking his mother's big tits.

But even that wasn't the most monumental event of that Christmas break. A mere couple days after breaking up with Lucia, after having a few hours away from his horny mom to have lunch with friends, he returned to the house. His dad was at work, so he knew exactly what was gonna happen as soon he opened the door. And he was proven right. Practically as soon as he got home, his mother's hands were on his pants, pulling them open, wanting to get her hands on his meat again. As she did this, her lips met his, their tongues sliding against each other as she pushed her luscious body up against him, her nimble fingers curling around his stiffening meat, bringing it to life. But after only a couple minutes of this, they were interrupted by a knock at the door, and the sudden presence of Polly, who just happened to be in the area, as her boyfriend was attending a conference nearby. With all their clothes in place, and doing their best not to look like they were just making out, Penelope and Connor stepped aside and let Polly in.

This was the first time they were all in the same room since a year prior, and it was the first time Penelope was in the same room as her mother after finding out what Connor and Polly had gotten up to the previous Christmas. So, Pen knew more than she was letting on, and she was watching her mother with a keen eye. As soon as Polly offered to take Connor out for lunch, a thin excuse at best for her true intentions, not even bothering to try to include her own daughter in this hypothetical lunch, Penelope's claws came out, telling her mother he wasn't interested. Everyone in the room knew what 'lunch' actually meant in this case, hardcore incestuous fucking between grandmother and grandson, and Penelope was trying to cut that off at the pass. Polly was a loyal woman with her men, but Connor... he was an exception. Every opportunity she had, even knowing she had this amazing boyfriend, she would indulge herself with her handsome young grandson and his amazing dick. He was too good at fucking! But Penelope was trying to put an end to that right then and there.

1...456789