All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 13'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Loved you're most corrupt one yet, I hope after this series of stories you continue with more new material

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Esmerelda

I think Frank should overcome her corruption with his own. With her being a criminal and him a cop it would be a good end...

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 5 years ago
I almost freaked out...

Somehow I'd convinced myself that this was the final chapter and I became increasingly concerned that we weren't going to see a resolution to the story of Gwen and her father. But then I looked back and realised there was one more chapter to go. Phew...

With regards to this one, the sex was hot (as always), but I'm less enamoured about the supernatural elements than you are. I'm also not so keen on the utter humiliation you like to enforce on some characters. The wife having her husband's infidelity almost literally rubbed into her face wasn't that much of a turn-on, although the blonde elf was sexy as fuck. I fear the much previewed War of the Monarchs is not going to be all that much of a big deal for me, if it ever actually arrives.

Oh well, roll on the final chapter and hopefully some good old fashioned daddy-daughter incest...

shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 5 years ago
weak men

always loved your stories but i wish you had more men in the seduction role like bruce rather than them always falling prey to wily women. Tim was especially pathetic, a new low for your male characters. Still really enjoyed Frank's story, hope he doesn't get screwed (figuratively) by Esmeralda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Really liked the Frank part. Wish there was an entire story of his escapades post-Christmas.

Esmerelda is an interesting character. Don't get me wrong. Hot evil women that wreck havoc on men's lives are very much your thing, but we usually follow the story of the one guy they "keep." With her, it's the guys she leaves we see.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 5 years ago
To be honest

Haven’t liked any of the epilogues however 0- 10 was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

We need more Esmeralda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes, more Esmerelda!

Fuck, she's hot. Like the elements of findom you've woven into her story and others throughout this series. I like some outright exploitation in these kinds of stories, where the guy ends up ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Esmeralda vs Patrice

Please do a follow up where Esmeralda winds up losing this time. Mainly because Patrice does not like the idea of her favorite ride being stolen by someone else. Besides, given her scheming the two would make a deadly dynamic duo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7941 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...