Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers

At first, things at work went smoothly, despite these occasional weak moments. He did his job to the best of his ability. He went after the bad guys and protected the good. But it was in those tricky grey areas where he had to make a judgment call when it really cropped up in a major way.

The first big event was when he responded to a case of a fight out near the edge of town. Apparently, the wife of a married couple got into a disagreement with a nearby neighbor, or the friend of the neighbor who was always around, to be more exact. The wife was confused by the whole thing, but the neighbor's friend was known to be very combative, and an altercation ensued. The wife got punched a few times before the police were called, and Frank was one of the officers who showed up.

The friend, the one who incited the fight, was a real piece of work. Her name was Celia. A young Latina woman, she was cursing in Spanish when Frank showed up, his colleague trying to hold her back. She was a full foot shorter than the other officer, but he could barely keep her restrained. She was beautiful, with golden skin, and long brown hair that had been dyed blonde, cascading in waves past her shoulders. She had a great body, as well. She was wearing a pair of white jeans that had stylized rips and tears all up and down, highlighting her firm legs and round, full, upturned ass. Up top, she had a pair of delightfully large breasts, stuffed into a thin tank top, leaving her arms bare. She was fit, but her body had smooth curves all over, adding to her appeal. And she was strikingly good looking, but her stunning eyes had that combativeness in them, and her smooth lips were in a permanent sneer. And plus, she would just not stop yelling, at the wife, at the other officer, at everyone. She was a handful to say the least, and the other officer was happy to hand her over to Frank to take in to the station. Frank put her in the backseat, wrists in handcuffs, and she was still screaming at the wife and calling out to the husband, who seemed like he wanted to be far away from here. Clearly, something had happened that had pissed Celia off, but Frank slammed the door in her face, uninterested in hearing any more of it.

She started to calm down as Frank began driving her away, but it was obvious her blood was still boiling. Finally, after driving for a little bit, her attention was finally pulled away from the people she'd left behind and towards the officer in front of her, Frank. She looked at him through the divider between them, and she finally spoke up.

"You're hot..." she called out to him, smirking, looking into his eyes through the rearview mirror.

"Be quiet," he replied.

"Listen..." she began. "If you just let me go, and forget about everything you just saw, I'll let you fuck me in the ass..."

"What?" he asked, a strange thrill going through him at this offer. "Uh... be quiet," he repeated, annoyed, regathering himself.

"What's wrong?" she asked, smiling. "Why would you turn down free ass?" she asked, incredulous. "Officer... that bitch back there? I've been fucking her husband for months now! That fat bitch has no fucking idea! I can't stand the dumb bitch. It's not my problem if she can't take care of her man!"

"I don't care," Frank replied, trying to deny the spark that coursed through him at this revelation.

"But the thing is... I do all the shit that bitch and all those little boring white wives never do. I know what I'm doing. Men leave their marriage for my ass..."

"Be quiet!" he said again, getting a little angrier as his cock got a little stiffer.

"Why would you turn this down?" she asked again. "You're hot! You work hard, probably go home to some bitch who doesn't give you what you want. Why don't you park off the road, bend me over, and get your rocks off with me? You can get me off too. I always get so fucking horny when I fight some bitch. I'll probably scream like a fucking whore if you do it with me..."

"Cut it out..." he said, his tone less firm. Why was he so hard at this suggestion? What was going on here?

"You don't need to act all noble and shit..." she replied, smirking. "You wouldn't be the first cop I've banged. Your buddies are probably doing it all the time with other girls. Why not just join in the fun?"

He had been propositioned before, and he had always easily turned them all down. It never even registered as something he would ever even conceive of doing. Yet, for some reason, this time, he asked himself... why not? Why not do this? Celia was hot. No one would know. His wife would never find out. And yeah... he'd known of other cops who did this sort of thing. Did he think he was being noble not indulging himself in girls like this? He was a guy with a wife and a young daughter... he would never be getting dirty, nasty sex again. Ever. At least, not at home. Why not indulge his basest urges discreetly?

There used to be a mental barrier preventing him from thinking like this for so, so long. From considering anything like this. But suddenly, he was asking himself why not just have a taste? Why not have a little fun? No one would know. That barrier had seemingly disappeared without him even knowing it. He'd felt weird ever since Christmas. Was this why? With the barrier gone now, was he only now realizing it? He... he couldn't actually do this... right? It would be crazy. Insanity. But... no one else would know...

He stayed silent as he drove, and Celia seemed to have given up hope of winning over the upstanding officer. It was only when they pulled off the road, in the corner of some massive, abandoned parking lot, that her gorgeous face lit up in a wicked grin.

Frank proceeded to fuck Celia's brain's out.

Behind her in the backseat, he'd forced her face down, ass up as he drilled her roughly. Her tight jeans and g-string were yanked down, and her tank top was pulled up over her big tits, her sweaty jugs sliding against the leather seat as he roughly fucked her up the ass. He was almost unrecognizable in the rough treatment he was giving the young slut, fucking her tight asshole brutally. He was still in his uniform, with his cock scooped out of it, working up a healthy sweat as he fucked her. She was screaming and moaning like a whore, her hands still cuffed behind her as he pumped his thick married cock into her tight, clutching asshole. God damn, her ass was incredible! This was definitely worth it.

He didn't know where this lust inside him was coming from, but this slut was definitely on the receiving end of some pent up stuff, him drilling her angrily and forcefully. God, this was so much better than it ever was with his wife. And there was nothing more thrilling than cumming in this little slut's asshole, filling her up, and then sliding his cock out from her tightest of holes and admiring the gaping, conquered hole he'd left behind. Even she laughed at the filth of the situation.

He drove her home and released her that night, never even taking her into the station, and she purred "Thanks Officer," as she left, shaking her ass as she walked away.

He was shocked to not feel any guilt or regret afterwards. He felt... great. He felt satisfied. No guilt. Only excitement. It... it felt good being a little bad. And no one got hurt. His wife never found out. No one suspected a thing.

It was almost too easy.

Knowing he could get away with it, Frank began to indulge himself more in a bit of fun. As time went on, and the opportunity struck, he would say yes to offers that he would have easily said no to before. It was a whole new world for him, and he was sampling the buffet.

This one time, working near a club, he saw a drunk girl in her late twenties get into her car and start to drive. He pulled her over before she left the parking lot and arrested her. She was a gorgeous, dark-haired babe, dolled up for a night on the town. She wore a super sexy long red dress, with a deep v-shaped cutout in the front, all the way down to her navel, showcasing the full expanse of her massive cleavage, the inner halves of her massive globes completely exposed by the skimpy dress. Seated in the backseat of her cruiser, knowing she was in for it, she made a Hail Mary offer.

"Officer..." she said, sounding clear in her words, as if the arrest had sobered her up slightly. Staring into his eyes in the rearview mirror, she continued "If you just forget this ever happened and take me home, I'll let you rip off my clothes and do whatever you want to me..."

The wolf inside Frank rose to the surface again at this offer. Before, he would have been disgusted. But now, she was speaking his language, his cock turning to concrete in his pants. Looking back into her eyes before looking down into her cleavage, she could see the intent in his wolfish gaze.

Frank did exactly as she offered. He took her to her apartment, followed her inside to her bedroom, ripped off her slinky dress, and feasted on her juicy body, fucking her like an animal and filling her up with hot married cum. Her crime was forgotten, and the wolf inside him only got hungrier.

This wasn't the only time he had fun with girls who had a bit too much fun already. Another night, he pulled over a car with a pair of college girls who looked stoned out of their gourds. Both were gorgeous, one a brunette, one a blonde, dressed down in college hoodies and loose pajama pants. A night in lockup would sober them up for sure. That was his full intent, to teach them this lesson, until one of them, the blonde, made an offer.

"Hey!" she called out to him hazily, with a dazed smile on her face. "Why don't, like... instead of going to jail, or whatever, we just, like... go to a hotel room or something, take off our clothes, and like... do shit to each other? Hahaha!"

"Yeah!" the brunette followed up. "You have the rest of our shit, right? Why don't we just, like, smoke the rest all together, and just, like... fuck! I LOVE fucking when I'm high! Haha! Do you like getting high and fucking, Officer?" she asked.

He had never been high in his life, to be honest. But, this new Frank, whose appetite for filth was only growing... he could experiment.

Frank was still slightly stoned the next morning, but no one noticed. But the memories of what he'd done with those girls, and the effort they'd put into draining his large nuts over and over again... yeah, it was totally worth it. If that was the fun people got up to when high... he could sign up for that.

He'd had an experience with another pair of girls, but it was a bit different. These two girls were very clear headed when he arrested them at a bar. They'd gotten into a bar fight with some other girls, and the cops had been called. These girls were young, both blonde, and dressed to kill, wearing slim skanky dresses, showing off lots of leg, clinging to their firm, juicy asses, and showing off lots of their big titties. He intimated that these girls had money, and were somewhat well-known, so he wasn't surprised when they made a proposition.

"Hey," one of them said through the divider in his cruiser. "We can't afford for it to get out that we got arrested."

"You should have thought of that before throwing your drink at that other girl," Frank replied firmly.

"Well, Officer, if you just pull over, me and my friend will get on our knees and give you a blowjob sandwich. You know what that is? It's two girls on either side of your big cock, going up and down, worshipping your dick with their mouths. We'll suck you dry. We'll suck you so well your toes will fucking curl. We'll suck you so good you won't even remember why you arrested us, and you'll just have to let us go..." the girl said, looking at him firmly in the eyes through the mirror.

Frank looked her into their eyes for a few moments, holding her gaze as he looked back through the mirror. But when she saw his eyes slide down to glance at her lips, she couldn't help but smirk.

There wasn't a drop of cum left in his balls by the end of the night. And she had been right... by the time they were done with their incredible cock worship... he didn't remember a god damn thing they'd done wrong to earn their spot in his cruiser. All he could remember was how they'd earned their way out of his cruiser...

It got easier for him to cheat as time went on. Denise never caught on to anything, and he had so much accrued trust that he was easily able to evade any questions and get away with his bad behavior. His coworkers respected him so much that no one questioned him on anything, although they were starting to notice how he was slowly changing. Loosening up. So, he kept pushing at the limits of what he could get away with, pushing his luck.

He was letting girls who had committed small crimes get away with it. Drinking, drugs, minor fights. But then he started coming across girls who'd been involved in slightly bigger crimes, a new challenge for the new, wolfish Frank.

One involved a minor car accident. A woman had been driving home when a car side swiped her, pulling out to make a turn as she was turning. The woman who was hit was a little bit older than Frank, in her late thirties, a mom by the looks of it. Luckily, none of her kids were in the car. She'd called the cops to file a report. The other driver was a girl a few years younger than Frank, in her mid-twenties. And she was a stone-cold babe. Long, firm, tan legs. A juicy, mouthwatering ass, clad in olive-colored booty shorts. Up top, she had some absolutely mammoth ripe titties, exploding from her slim frame, barely contained in a slim, figure hugging white tank top. She had long, wavy brunette hair, a nice tan, and a wicked smile. Even though it was easy to tell that the brunette was the one that caused the accident, Frank suddenly had the urge to be vague about what happened. The mom kept trying to clearly explain what had gone down, but Frank kept being obstinate about it. Maybe he was trying to be a good cop and evaluate things on his own terms. Maybe it was the fact that the brunette was smirking, giving him the once-over as he stood there, looking all hot in his uniform. Maybe it was the fact that she was getting his attention by raising her eyebrows then making the blowjob motion with her tongue and her cheek.

Frank's police report split the blame for the accident between both parties. Meaning, the brunette would have to spend a lot less money because of it, and the mom would have to spend more.

When things finally got settled up, after the mom had left with her car and the brunette's had been towed away, Frank drove the busty brunette home, where she obviously invited him inside. And she more than made up for her implied promise, and way, way beyond that!

The next big event was when a girl tried to swipe an expensive necklace from a jewelry store. She'd been caught before she got out of the store, and the guard held her in place until Frank showed up. The thief was in her early twenties, a brunette with tan skin. She was dressed comfortably, wearing tight, stylish jeans and a hoodie, but it was clear she had a good body, or to be more specific, she had really excellent breasts, evident even with her hoodie. Frank noted this fact as he did his job in the same way he would note the other facts at the scene of a crime. His first impression of her was that she was a girl from a good family who took a naughty thrill from cheating and breaking the rules, but that was just an assumption at this point. He led her away in cuffs, putting her in the back of his cruiser, and if she had any regrets about her actions, she didn't show it with the smug smile adorning her beautiful face. She'd tried to steal a high priced item from that store, and she didn't have the slightest bit of regret. Finally, he began driving her away, and it was only as they got moving that she spoke up.

"Is it weird that I always get, like, crazy turned on whenever I'm in handcuffs?" she asked, smiling. "I swear, I'm fucking gushing right now! I think I'm gonna be slip and sliding on these seats back here pretty soon, haha..."

Frank gave her an annoyed look as he tried to focus on the job at hand. It was an expensive item she was trying to steal, which made this crime somewhat more serious than some of the others he'd dealt with recently with girls like her. Sure, some of them involved physical alterations, which are obviously not great, but sometimes, the lawbook really kicks in when money gets involved.

"I gotta know..." she asked, a wicked smile on her gorgeous face. "Have you ever used these handcuffs for, like... fun stuff? Like... 'cuffing a girl up and having your way with her' kinda fun?" she asked, raising her eyebrows conspiratorially.

"No," he replied firmly, although the idea did send a thrill through him now that she mentioned it.

"Really?" she said, amused. "I'm surprised... a big, strong man like you... I'd imagine you'd have all sorts of girls wanting to be cuffed to a bed and have you do all sorts of bad things to them..."

Frank gave her a long look in the mirror, keeping silent. But she wasn't done yet.

"I have pretty talented hands, you know?" she brought up. "The bitch at that store... she just thought I stole the necklace. But... maybe I stole something else? Something even more expensive. Maybe I hid it REALLY well. Maybe you'll have to frisk me. Maybe you should cuff me down to the bed in a hotel room... so I don't resist arrest. Maybe you'll have to run your hands all over my body just to make sure I didn't steal anything else. Maybe you start by taking those big hands of yours and slide them inside my bra..." she said, looking straight at him, the intent in her gaze clear.

Turns out, she wasn't lying. Half an hour later, in a hotel room, when Frank slid his hands into her bra while she was cuffed to the bedpost, he found a very nice-looking diamond ring. But this expensive bauble was secondary compared to the remaining contents of her bra, namely her massive, round titties. Turns out, she really did like being handcuffed, and with her tied down, her calves resting on Frank's shoulders as he roughly drilled her, she came so hard that she squired.

Frank let her keep the stolen ring.

The thing that excited him was the fact that he was so easily getting away with this. Denise loved and trusted him completely, so she never questioned him once whenever he had to work long hours or be out of contact for a while. He used to cherish the level of love and trust they shared. Now, all he could think about was how to take advantage of that trust, and how far he could push it. There was just something intoxicating about fucking other women behind her back, and part of him wondered if he could get away with all this screwing around even if it was right under her nose.

He was also getting away with it professionally. For years, he'd been a straight arrow, a by the book do-gooder. Some of his contemporaries were far less so, so they never included him in their maybe less-than-legal misdeeds, kickbacks and the like. And his bosses trusted him as well, often assigning him to cases where they needed honest, open, clean policework. None of these people had seen the corruption slowly taking him over. No one, not his coworkers, not his bosses, not his wife, suspected that he was fucking evil criminal girls behind their backs. They all still believed that he was a good cop through and through.

So, when his boss asked him to partner up with Porshe, that new black cop in their precinct that still had trouble fitting in even after all these months, mainly due to her bad attitude, Frank was trusted to get her in line. To do his job professionally and fairly. What he didn't know was that Frank wasn't that fine upstanding guy anymore. He didn't yet realize that, ever since the previous Christmas, for reasons he couldn't put his finger on yet, he'd had a growing hunger for black women. And Porshe, despite her bad attitude, fit his fantasies to a T. She was gorgeous and fit. She had a round, full, juicy ass, and breasts the size of cantaloupes. His boss had thought that the boy scout Frank would get this younger officer in line.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers
1...45678...10