Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

The only one that didn't partake was the Queen. She watched the action, but she never sampled the goods again. It was clear she was a fan of Tim's efforts, enjoying what she was seeing, but she kept her distance, allowing her followers to have their fun. But every time he looked back at her; she was watching.

And Tim was watching her too.

She looked better than he remembered. Her long shimmering white hair. Her smooth blue skin. Her absolutely massive, perfect tits. Despite her being this evil demon creature, he could recognize now that there was an intense beauty to her. Her beauty was far from pure, but her dark beauty combined with the evil emanating off of her in waves only added to her appeal. Tim could never forget the things he and her had done together. How far into the depths of lust they'd gone together. Every time he was in her presence, he couldn't suppress the shudder of bone-deep lust that would run through him. It seemed like whenever he'd look up, she'd be watching. Whenever he was fucking one of the sirens, she was studying him. He didn't want to know what thoughts were running across her evil mind in these moments.

Even though he was passed around the women of the tribe, used for sex by each of them sans the Queen, when they retreated into their caves for rest, it was Isabelle who he slept next to. Isabelle's luscious body that curled around him possessively. Isabelle's big tits that he sucked on every night. It was as if she wanted to stake her claim, making it clear that he was her property.

This didn't last long.

But for a little while, this was Tim's life. Being passed around the tribe, used for nasty sex, pleasuring these evil sluts day after day. He lived among them, under their protection, following them as they retreated northwards, following the cold weather. He had no say in the proceedings, as they didn't keep him around for him to give his opinion on tribal proceedings. He was there to look pretty, stay quiet, and provide generous helpings of that thick, meaty baby-maker to whichever among them needed it. He was the only man in the tribe, and with this pack of evil sluts, he was kept very busy. From the sidelines, he was witness to some awful things. Battles with rival tribes and other enemies, bloodshed and violence. But Tim kept his head down and kept pleasuring these evil sirens as they continued down their warpath, just hoping to do his work and impregnate them all again.

They convened with other tribes they were on good terms with, and in these occasions, he was temporarily traded to them, providing the same service to these other tribes that he did to his own. There were no men among their kind, only women. He occasionally saw other human men in passing, kept slaves to their respective tribes, in the same boat as he, but he didn't know if any of them joined their respective tribes anywhere close to the same way he had. But there were not many other men that they had held on to, so any they kept in their clutches were being used as hard as possible, fucked into oblivion almost every day, hoping to use his potent seed to create more of their kind.

Other than these occasional flings, he spent every night with Isabelle. And while she was just as evil as the rest, it did feel like she had an affection for him. As they traversed out of the sight of society, she was always there by his side. When things got tense, she would come to his defense. When he was nervous, she'd be there to quell his worries. It was a far cry from love, but around her, he felt as protected as he could considering the situation.

He was woefully unequipped to have a voice among this tribe of evil, wicked creatures, being passed along between the sirens without any input from him. Not that he would have objected, as any objections he might have had had long since been fucked out of him. But he wasn't completely without agency, as his mind was still there, adapting to his surroundings, learning what he could. He knew which of the sirens were meaner and more cruel than the rest, the ones who scared him, the ones who would leave him extra sore in the morning. He knew which of them were kinder, showing him some affection even though they were beings of sin and evil.

He even learned some information about the queen. Tim learned that her name was Demetria, but few of the sirens would speak that name to her face. And while they never called her 'Queen', instead using a word from a language he couldn't even begin to recognize, her title seemed equivalent to a queen, so he kept internally calling her that. Not all the sirens liked Queen Demetria, many of them questioning her choices behind her back. But they all respected her power and ability, making her an ideal queen for this tribe of sluts, even if not all of them liked her.

He did eventually meet the children he had created with the sirens the previous year. They didn't live among the tribe as they traveled. All of them were kept in one area, far north, away from civilization with a group of elders who cared for them. Tim's eyes went wide as he looked upon the pack of ice siren babies he'd fathered, their number exceeding the amount of sirens he'd fucked. Some of the sirens carried one baby. A few, like Isabelle, birthed twins. But, most astonishing was finding out that the Queen had carried four of his babies in her belly. Four! And apparently, those four were all showing sides of impressive magical ability already. And with the intensity of their conception, there was almost a twisted logic to it. It was amazing, though. Four babies at once! His seed had been that potent, and her womb that fertile... damn. It was amazing that none of the sirens looked like they had carried a baby anytime recently, their bodies tight, fit, and luscious. It was as if they were designed for this, to tempt... to fuck... to breed. And then do it all over again...

This visit seemed to awaken something in Queen Demetria. Seeing the results of their efforts the previous year stirred a fire inside of her. In the short time he'd been back among the tribe, she was the only one he hadn't had sex with again. But she always kept one eye on him, watching him hungrily as he fucked the other sirens, sizing him up. It was as if she was evaluating him, seeing if he was capable of something else she had in mind for him, and she was still trying to decide if he was up to the task. If she was wrong, she wouldn't waste her time with him. If she was right...

Seeing her babies again was a reminder of the connection between them. An unholy bond forged in the ice during that wicked, sinful, hellish breeding ceremony they'd taken part in together. The fact that this resulted in four babies, at least double the number of children birthed by any of the other sirens, only cemented their bond further. Clearly, his cock and her cunt were made for each other...

So, one night, as Tim was tit-fucking one of the sirens, he heard an argument spring up between Isabelle and the Queen.

"He's mine!" Isabelle shouted. "I found him!"

"You brought him to me, making him mine to claim," the Queen replied confidently.

"No! He belongs to me!" Isabelle replied.

"No... I'm afraid he's been mine since that first night..." the older siren stated knowingly. "Even though he hasn't laid one finger on me since that night, I'm the one that owns his soul. It's my body that he's obsessed with, not your... inferior form," she replied, eyeing up Isabelle's impressive body and finding it lacking compared to her own. "I've let you have your fun for long enough. I've got some big plans for him, and you need to step aside."

"I'll make you step aside!" Isabelle growled, baring her teeth. "I'll slit your throat in the night!"

Queen Demetria regarded this threat like one a petulant child would make.

"Let's have him choose," the older woman said confidently, and at this, she stared straight at Tim, wordlessly beckoning him over. Stepping away from the siren he was with, he obeyed, moving towards them. Demetria and Isabelle stood side-by-side as he approached until he stood in front of them, standing in the closest proximity to the queen than he had since their first and only time together. His bare cock throbbed in the air.

"Boy," Queen Demetria stated, regarding him sneeringly, staring down her nose at him. "I've decided to take you as my own. My property. But... I suppose if you choose so, you can stay with Isabelle. The one who found you. The one you've lain with every night. I suppose she loves you, in her own way, and perhaps you have feelings for her, too. Or... you could choose me," she paused, looking at him, her cold, shining blue gaze staring through his eyes into his soul. "I won't be kind. I won't be caring. I will take you to your limits as a man. I will make you feel the chill of fear and the fires of hell, but the pleasure you'll feel at the other end... it will be worth it. You will love it. I will show you things you can't experience with any other. You won't be able to get enough. My body will be your sole reason for living. And any hope you ever had of returning to the life you had before this will be vanquished, as it will be nothing compared to a life of compete sexual servitude to me and my body. So... decide now..."

Isabelle had been as kind to him as any of them. The only port in a chaotic winter storm. She'd been there for him, protecting him, guiding him into this new life of his while also fucking his brains out every chance she had. As much as one of these beings could care about a man, she cared for him. She was clearly a far more pleasant creature than the Queen.

Standing next to each other, the differences between the two sirens were obvious. Isabelle was gorgeous in a dark, sinful, otherworldly way. Long legs. Flat belly. Round, juicy ass. Massively huge, perky boobs, hard black nipples standing out against her silky blue skin. But the Queen, the older woman... she stood taller. Longer legs. A flat belly. A larger, shapelier, more mouthwatering ass. Darker, more sinfully sexy looks. And while Isabelle had huge tits, Demetria... she had oversized, absolutely mammoth, big fat fucking watermelon-sized tits! She had Isabelle beat in every way.

But there were no illusions with her. The life she promised sounded like an ordeal. A tough, brutal, taxing existence, taken to his limits by this truly evil creature. Taken to hell and back as he took part in the filthiest, roughest sex imaginable. A lifetime of being her sex slave, as opposed to living his days with Isabelle, the sexy, hot-bodied siren, having incredible sex with her while still having some sort of hope for redemption. With her, maybe he could find himself. Maybe eventually, he could see the light and find a strength he didn't know he had. Maybe with Isabelle, he had a sliver of a chance at returning home to his friends and family. But with Queen Demetria... there was no hope of that. None. The choice seemed obvious. He should choose Isabelle. It was the safer bet.

Yet, Tim Carroll's mouth attached itself to one of the Queen's nipples mere seconds after being asked to choose.

Demetria laughed as Tim dove in face-first to her mammoth tits, sucking at her nipple hungrily, his hands palming her massive breasts. Digging her fingers into his scalp, she looked down at the younger siren.

"Told you..." the Queen boasted as Isabelle stewed in fury. As Tim sucked at her big tits, Demetria continued. "Until you have a pair of tits like these, you'll never control a man like I can. Now... feel free to try again and go out and find another one, darling. A man more your level," she stated, treating the younger, gorgeous, massively-busted siren like she was a small-breasted, mousy, pathetic wife. "While you do that... he'll be with me." Stepping back, smirking, she snaked her fingers around his rock hard, throbbing weapon. "Come with me," she commanded.

"Yes, my Queen," he said, surrendering completely to her without a fight.

Queen Demetria was not shy about enjoying her prize. Her and him fucked loudly in her large cave-side dwelling, their moans echoing in her followers' ears. In Isabelle's ears. Where the first time, it was about breeding, this time... it was just raunchy, hardcore fucking. Before, all the things they did seemed to be part of some dark, magical ceremony. But now that that was done, she could now shed all decorum and do all the bad things they couldn't before. Titty-fucking. Ass-fucking. Sloppy, nasty blowjobs. The works. Tim kept up his end, giving this evil, wicked, hell-spawned creature an untold amount of lusty sexual pleasure. Isabelle stewed in anger, struggling to listen to her prize with her tribe leader, her superior. But Demetria seemed to be extra loud with Tim, announcing to her sisters why she was the queen, moaning like a true slut, making the young, ambitious siren boil with fury, plans of coups and mutiny in her mind.

But Isabelle was no wilting flower, and she had no plans to wallow in her fury like so many women did when they'd had their men poached from them. She already had her eyes on a new prize, a new man she'd recently scouted out. A young, freshly married man. Tall... strong... handsome. And he had heroic tendencies, as he was a firefighter. He saved lives for a living, and as her and her sisters knew, that kind of nobility and heroism left him far riper for corruption. He made the world a better place with his work, and his corruption would help in its downfall. Isabelle had already witnessed him fucking, studying the married man from outside his house. And yeah... he definitely had potential. He might even prove to be just as good as Tim...

As Isabelle sought a replacement for Tim, Demetria was availing herself with the genuine article, so happy with her prize that she wanted to the rest of the tribe to know what she was getting every night. The Queen was happy to share him with her followers, as growing their tribe with his prized seed was paramount, and her pack of hungry sluts were happy to partake. But with the older woman staking her claim, the sirens mostly kept their distance, ceding him to their queen whenever she wanted him to herself.

Tim was practically broken now, a willing, eager sex-slave for this evil queen. He just fucked and fucked and fucked, her hot body his whole world now. She dragged him through fire and ice, and he experienced an untold level of pleasure. He had traveled so far away from the life he had that it was almost all forgotten. And this was only cemented weeks later.

Queen Demetria lead him out of their encampment in the middle of the night, him following her round, meaty blue ass as she led him towards a snow-covered cliffside overlooking what seemed like an ocean. She turned to him, and in an instant, he knew what was about to happen next. And this time, he stepped into it. Moving towards her, their lips locked, her tongue down his throat as their nude bodies pressed into each other. Then, with her back to the cliff, she jumped up and wrapped herself around him, leaning back. This time, he didn't fight back, willingly falling forward, both of them falling through the air and into the icy water, falling to the seabed together, encased in ice by the time they hit the bottom.

For days... weeks... months... they were down their together, locked in ice. And when they broke out of their shell, after having spent all this time dredging his balls for every drop of thick, potent cum housed inside, she emerged into the light, knowing she was pregnant with even more babies than she was the last time. And Tim?

He was completely conquered now. And he'd never felt more at peace.

He lived a life surrounded by evil, wicked creatures. Naked blue skin. Black hair. Blue eyes. Long, black, forked tongues. Massive tits. He lived a life of pure, lusty, pleasure-seeking sex. A life of nasty fucking. And in doing so, he'd found the life a man like him needed. Finally being treated with respect as he stamped out his role in the tribe. Never being asked questions. Never having any responsibility. Just fucking and fucking and fucking. Getting fucked so well he always wanted more. Being so empowered by their magic that he could fuck and fuck and fuck till he forgot about everything in his past. His previous shame and humiliation. His mistakes and fuckups. All that mattered was pleasure. All that mattered was fucking. All that mattered was making these evil women very happy.

Tim Carroll had found his true purpose now.

It was only fitting that his real purpose was to help grow these tribes of evil Ice Sirens by breeding with them endlessly, expanding their growth and reach till they had enough power to launch an attack on their enemies in the Church. It was fitting that Tim reaching his full potential would lead to war and conflict and the spread of more evil.

But it's Tim Carroll. That's just what you get.

**************

**************

In the weeks following his very eventful previous Christmas, Frank Carroll could feel that there was something different inside of him, that some switch inside him had been flipped, but for the life of him he couldn't figure out what. It felt like something had happened, something big, but it was just out of reach of his memory. He felt like it was right there... but he just couldn't quite remember.

He had no memory of confronting two scantily clad Christmas elves in the middle of the night before Christmas. He had no memory of their massive boobs and perfect asses. He had no memory of them using their hot bodies to pull him into some truly filthy, messed up sex. He didn't remember how they badmouthed and humiliated his wife until he just had to cum. He didn't remember how he'd permanently stamped out his place on the naughty list thanks to his actions with those two whores. His righteous soul had been forever tainted, and he had no idea any of it had happened.

But that didn't mean there weren't any lasting effects of these events.

He could sense there was something different inside him, but he couldn't quite place what. He didn't know that the switch at his moral center, which was formally as honest and true as could be, had been flipped. He was a good, honest and loyal man, with a now corrupted soul. His moral center had been forever poisoned, and that poison was slowly spreading.

It didn't crop up immediately. He'd always prided himself on his good, honest police work, and initially that didn't really change. Sure, he had a few strange flare-ups. Like, when he was driving around in his cruiser, he would find his eyes drifting to beautiful women nearby, something he was always so careful never to do. He was a good, loyal husband like that. But he was having more and more moments like this. Like the time when he and a fellow cop went to pick up a quick lunch, and he found himself stumbling over his words as the waitress began flirting with him. And then there was the thing at work.

They had a new officer that had just transferred in, a black woman, Porshe, and they had brought her in because she had 'behavioral issues' at her previous precinct. And for some reason, Frank found himself unable to look away from her. Sure, she was quite stunning, and even wearing her uniform, you could tell she had a good body. Trim waist. Fit. With a perfect, large, juicy ass and huge boobs. He had never been terribly attracted to a black woman before, but it seemed like something had changed inside him to suddenly be able to appreciate a gorgeous black woman like her. The strange thing was, her 'behavioral problems' continued here, as she wasn't exactly easy to get along with, but her being so confrontational and unpleasant to be around only made him even hotter for her. He had to remind himself that he was married, and she was a coworker, but these thoughts kept cropping up. He tried to shake his head and clear these disobedient thoughts, but it came at great struggle sometimes. He was a married man. He had to get himself together.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
1...34567...10