All Comments on 'Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 14'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please continue with Dan and Kirsten's story. It's one of my favorites including the epilogue of chapter four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I agree! Would love a Dan /Gwen/ Kristen spinoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Surrounded Pt. 5

Please finish that saga as those are my favorites and with the way you wrote the ending of Pt. 4, I feel like the mother in law is to be the next one added and want to see how you go about it with the way the MC has already given in. Maybe he can be the one to seduce her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thank you so much for another great story. Keep them coming thetalkman. You seriously are one of the best author here at literotica. More power. Thank you again.and more cheating husband stories please. Thanks

airejoredinzairejoredinzalmost 5 years ago

It would have been so hot if Dan got back in the shower with Gwen and fucked her while Connie was in the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This series hasn't been my favorite work from you. I think you spread yourself too thin having so many characters. I think the least compelling parts of your stories are the institutions like the North Pole and the Church. Also, it was supposed to come out during Christmas, and it is now June.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 5 years ago

This is a good series. My hat is off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I loved it! You are an amazing writer. I can't wait for more of your stories. Please do more cheating husbands and daddy/daughter stories. You should do some babysitter ones too

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 5 years ago
Great series to the epilogues

The series was great to the epilogues however they felt rushed and the betrayals not suited in quite a few of them however there are other characters that could of been suited to longer works . For example max could of had multiple chapters involving his fall while in college with multiple interactions behind his girlfriends backs to his fall to the cougars and milfs of the world. Kevin could of been led on to being put in charge of a group of horny interns, Gwen could of involved a group of friends with her father to force him to stay with her.

While it was a great series it’s just my personal view that the epilogues were rushed if I reread I won’t go pat chapter 10 look forward to your next series

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 5 years ago
Loved it but...

I love your works and for the most part this series was great like most of yours. I wont say it's because there were certain chapters that did not cater to my niche(the beauty of a series this big is that you can cover all fronts and please more people) but two of the epilogues Tim and Max's felt disappointing to the stories that were my fave of the series. Skipping Max's capture and not even describing the milf that caught him felt wrong to me.

But like I said loved the series overall and seeing this as a proto-war of monarchs looking forward to that as well. Sorry for the vent.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 5 years ago
Finished at last

A few minor things first...

Am I being really obtuse or should I know who Max ended up with? It seemed like it was building to a big reveal but then the reveal never happened. It almost felt like his new mistress should be obvious to me, as if I knew who this mysterious character was, but her identity still eludes me. Am I missing something?

I would've liked to have seen a little incest-related pregnancy with regards to Gwen and her father. In fact I think it would’ve been hot to have him knock up his daughter, her roommate and his new girlfriend all at the same time.

I also think it would’ve been hotter for Dan to focus on fucking Gwen full-time, rather than introducing the preacher's daughter, but I can see the symmetry involved and she was quite a sexy character.

So, this is the end of the incredibly drawn out saga of Miracle on Sluttty 4th Street? What to make of it all? In many ways it was an incredible achievement, its scope and ambition unmatched by many authors in Literotica. It was more than half the length of War and Peace! So many characters, so many different strands, making it work as well as it did was quite a feat. You should be proud of yourself.

There were parts of this that I loved (usually the incest-related parts, it's true). Certain plot-lines were great. Even the bits I didn't care for were written with your usual exuberance and enthusiasm, although I could go a fairly long time without ever having to see a snow siren or an elf. I stand by my earlier assertion that the story involving Connor, his mother and his grandmother was the single hottest and sexiest passage you've ever written...and that is a very high bar.

But I think the whole thing was not a complete success. The rather delayed and disjointed release schedule didn't help. Ultimately, I think you were too ambitious. It was all too big, too complex. It lacked focus. I would dearly loved to have seen some of these stories hived off (I think you can probably guess which ones), expanded and told as individual tales. There was some potentially great stuff here, but in the round it lacked a bit of coherence.

Yet, as wank-fodder it was great. The sex was your usual high-quality smut. So thanks for what you've done.

I could easily live without some of the supernatural stuff in future (although I fear I may not have that choice) and it would be nice to see you get back to some of your more standard filth. Even if I felt this was only a partially successful experiment, I look forward to what's coming next.

EromanticaEromanticaalmost 5 years ago
Phenomenal

You are the best writer on the site. Please don't leave or stop!

Blueorange2Blueorange2almost 5 years ago

This was awesome! I can see what the others are saying of what you could have done, but I loved the way you wrote it just the same. I want you to know that we all love your stories, even if there are a few negative comments. That's healthy criticism though. Not everyone's going to like it and that's ok. Again, I love your work and I can't wait for the next one.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 5 years ago
^__^

Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story Idea

Since you said you like getting idea's here is mine: The husband is married to a true bitch of a wife and even has two kids. He works at a big company, maybe even the company from How to Get A Job At Fucking, filled with big titted sluts who are interested in him but he doesn't give in. The main slut of the story comes into the picture and turns out to be the old best friend of the husband who left town after college (maybe she could be Asian). They reconnect and his kids love her, but the wife hates her and wants her to leave. The husband helps get her a job at his company. The friend thinks that the husband should leave the wife because she is all wrong for her, and decides the get the husband hook up with the other sluts in the company but the husband stays loyal. The friend then decides that as his best friend she should just seduce him, not just because she hates the wife but because she truly wants the husband to be happy. She succeeds and steals the husband away and because the kids love her they go with her and the husband.

dottie86dottie86over 4 years ago
Awesome!

You are talented as hell with a vivid erotic imagination as a writer. This was long.....but SUPERB and I enjoyed it!! Looking forward to more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
server

And so ends a rousing series, though I will admit I got a little tired of it, and had to read something else for a bit over the past few months I believe it was the over exposure of the same themed stuff, and in porn your always looking for something new to excite you.

Not to say I don't love your work, and every single time I enjoy what I'm reading. Maybe the epilogue could have been shorter, do less work for better results! (blasphemy I know). You were trying something new here, and I believe this is the longest series that you have done. When I mention new stuff I mean like the Ice sirens, and the north pole lore was good, but some stuff that wasn't adding to the universe was just fluff. While the Fluff was extremely sexy a lot of the stories just felt like lesser reskins of other, "better," one's that you have written.

My advice if you wanted to make it fresher is add some Christmas related kinky stuff like fucking in the snow, on a sleigh, taking them in different outfits under the tree, unwrapping them. Anyway love your stuff man can't wait to see what you do next

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

Would really love you to do a Christmas special. Maybe the older milf Max ends up with is the waitress. But maybe done from her perspective. And you could start it with her being kicked out of church by Max's aunt. Down on her luck then comes in the outfit which improves her looks. Gets a divorce. Through the divorce gets control of her husband's company. Finale night as a waitress she sees max and his family. She decides to hunt Max.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES