Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People peeled away occasionally as the tour went on, and when the last call for drinks came out, most of the others headed back to get one more for the road. It took a few moments to realize that he and Kirsten were alone in the empty chapel. Nervously glancing at the young woman, she smiled back at him. She was so professional and mature that, when alone in close proximity with her, he felt bad about his dirty thoughts about her... and her perfect ass... and her firm tits...

"We should probably head back..." he replied, trying to play it safe.

"Yeah..." she said, smiling cutely, looking a little nervous as she spoke to the older married man. They took a few steps, her heels clicking on the floor as she led him back. His eyes fell to her rear end again as she walked, shaking her butt as she did so. They chatted amiably as they headed back to the party, about nothing of importance really, his eyes remaining glued to her ass every chance he got, imagining it bare. It was only as they reached the entrance of the banquet room that she paused and turned back to face him, smiling warmly.

"Oh, by the way, I thought I should tell you... it's pink..." she stated in that same professional tone.

"What?" he said, smiling, shaking his head.

"My thong... it's pink..." she admitted, smiling. Dan's breath caught in his throat as he looked at her, not believing what he was hearing. How did she read his mind like this? "You've been staring at my ass all night... just thought you should know..."

At this, she walked back into the banquet room, continuing to work the room in that same mature, friendly way. Dan stayed frozen in place, shocked, watching her walking away, gazing at her ass again, his cock throbbing in his pants. She glanced back at him and smiled again, knowingly shaking her butt for his benefit.

And at this, Dan was officially obsessed with Kirsten.

Over the next few days, Kirsten occupied Dan's fantasies. He couldn't stop thinking about her. That confident smile. Those tits! That ass! Just knowing a girl like her, a preacher's daughter, wore tiny, slutty thongs just like Gwen... it drove him insane. She even temporarily supplanted his daughter in his fantasies.

Both fortunately and unfortunately, he didn't have any reasons to interact with her, as he normally didn't go to the church. But his slow obsession with her was driving him crazy to the point where he was even considering become a religious man, just to see her. Luckily, it didn't have to go that far.

The church was running a toy drive as Christmas approached, and Connie did her part, getting people at work to buy toys to donate. When she mentioned that she didn't have time to drop them off, and that Kirsten was the one handling this stuff at the church, Dan immediately offered to help deliver them. Connie beamed with affection at her husband for this offer, knowing what a sacrifice this was for him because of how much he didn't like church.

If only she knew the truth.

When he pulled up to the church and carried the boxes of toys inside, he was excited to be greeted by Kirsten herself.

"Hi!" she said excitedly, grinning at the sight of him. Even dressed down, in a t-shirt and jeans, she looked spectacular. "My folks are out for lunch, so it's just me here..." she made sure to let him know this as she led him inside to where they were compiling the gifts. He couldn't resist gazing at her ass as she led him deeper. She could have led him to hell itself with an ass like that. Finally, he dropped off the last of the boxes, and they stood close to each other near the entrance of the chapel, a moment of heavy silence between them as they looked at one another.

"So, uh..." Dan said nervously, but her confidence allowed her to take the bull by the horns.

"Do you want to have sex in the church?" she offered with a grin, jutting out her big boobs, her nipples stiffening beneath her top. "You can peel my thong down with your teeth..." she added, an offer so lustful it made his cock jump. This was so wrong. So... messed up.

And it was exactly what he wanted.

The preacher's daughter's moans filled the church as her and the married man had rough, nasty sex right there in the chapel. She rode him on one of the pews, in full view of anyone who happened to walk by, but no one did. No one saw her riding the married man, her tight cunt stuffed with his lengthy, swollen cock. No one saw her smothering his face with her giant boobs. No one saw the married man slurping on her tasty nipples. No one saw his hands all over her juicy naked body, groping her ass and squeezing her fleshy tits.

It was so wrong to be doing this in the church, especially with the preacher's daughter, but that made it so much better. Her loud, sinful, lust-filled moans of pleasure echoed throughout the chapel, betraying the life lessons both her parents and her religion had tried to impart upon her. The young woman was bringing sin into the church, eagerly turning against everything she was supposed to hold dear, all thanks to her brazen pursuit of big married dick. It was as if she got off on making this fuck as nasty as possible, swearing like a sailor, the sweet, mature 18-year-old preacher's daughter screaming out 'FUCK' and 'CUNT' and 'SHIT' and 'GOD DAMN'.

It was awesome.

The beautiful preacher's daughter screamed like a total whore as she gushed over and over again on Dan's big, hard married cock, cumming over and over again, the pew slick with her juices, her voice getting hoarse from the unending pleasure. But this didn't slow down her wicked mouth. She'd been so kind and sweet and polite with Connie whenever they talked, to the point where Connie was so impressed by the mature, well-spoken young woman. But now alone with her husband, Kirsten let her true feelings rise to the surface.

"Fuck me!" Kirsten groaned. "Fuck me better than you ever fucked your ugly bitch wife! UGHH! FUCK! Fuck that nasty cunt! UGH! Make me your woman, baby! Oh! Shit! God dammit! Oh! Give me that deep dicking, baby! Give me that dick deep! AHHH! YES! YES! You feel that! Oh! That pussy loves you! Fuck! That pussy squeezes that cock better than that nasty old bitch you're married to, doesn't it? UGH! Doesn't it?"

"Yes! YES!" Dan cried, lost in the sin of the moment. "So much better!"

"UGH! YES! I took one look at that nasty bitch and I just knew that she didn't know the first thing about satisfying a dick! Fuck! Oh fuck! Dammit!" Kirsten moaned loudly. "But I do! Hahaha! Yes! I know how to treat a big fat cock right! Don't I? Don't I?! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me just like that! And you knew it too! AH! Yes! You wanted to tap my ass from the second you met me! Yes! Yes! Even though I'm so much younger than her, you knew I could drain your balls better than your own wife ever could! Haha! Yes! I'm a better woman than her in every way! Yes! Yes! That's why you're fucking me now! UGH! That's why you're cheating on your wife in the middle of the church with a little slut like me! Sinning in the middle of the church and betraying your nasty fucking wife! UGH! YES! She's probably thinking about what a good husband she has, helping out at the church! Haha! Poor thing has no idea her husband is balls deep inside a slutty young cunt like mine! Oh! Fuck! Yes! Faster! Faster! Yes! Just like that! Just like that..."

Dan fucked her faster and faster at her wicked words, savoring the sin just like she was. Her words were music to his ears, and her sinful mouth combined with her tight clutching cunt had his cock firing off sperm within minutes. But they were so full of lust for each other that it wasn't long after cumming the first time that he was sliding his still rock-hard dick up inside her tight, eager asshole. Neither of them wanted to slow down. Both of the illicit lovers wanted to take this fuck to the limits.

And they did just that.

Dan was so full of lust by the filth of this encounter that even after filling both her cunt and her ass with cum, he was still charged up for one more. He was so charged up that when Kirsten, completely nude, kneeled on the floor in front of him and begged the married man to cum on her face right in the middle of the chapel, he was able to cum like a cannon, painting her face with his biggest load yet. She was forced back onto her butt thanks to the force of his load, her bare ass resting on the church floor as the married man covered her beautiful face with his sperm. A lot of girls didn't like this porn-like act, but she reveled in it, wearing his seed like a badge of honor, fully embracing this baptism by semen right in the middle of her parent's church. Looking up at him, her eyelids weighed down with cum, his seed coating her lips, she spoke up.

"So, uh..." she stammered, all maturity gone as thin bands of semen stretched between her lips as she spoke, his seed falling onto her tongue. "Do you wanna, like... go out sometime?" she asked, looking up at him with a blissed-out smile on her face.

And that's how the married Dan got a girlfriend close by, just in time for Christmas.

They were completely cleaned up by the time her folks returned from lunch, and her parents were naïvely trusting of Kirsten being alone with this handsome older married man, clueless to what they had just done together. They left no sign of the evil sinning they'd taken part in together, other than Kirsten's discarded thong left under the pew, a mark of the wickedness this church had born witness to. But she needn't worry about losing such a prized garment, as Dan would eagerly gift her another very soon. Dan left soon after, and the shared look between him and Kirsten let him know that this was the beginning of something special, and that these two were about to explore the real depths of sin together.

And he couldn't be more excited.

Thanks to a simple thong gifted to his daughter on his behalf the year prior, he'd followed a similar course as his father had so many years ago, cheating with the daughter of a preacher. And now Dan fully understood why his father did what he did. But Dan's path was even more sinful, as he had included his own slutty daughter in his wicked journey. And his father had not only cheated on his wife with the preacher's daughter, he'd run off with her, marrying his mistress. Betraying his religious wife with a member of the very same church she'd been so devoted to. Betraying her at every level possible. Dan had done the very same thing, only his betrayal hadn't been exposed yet. But what if it did? What if Connie walked in on Dan fucking the absolute shit out of the slutty preacher's daughter? Fuck... that would be so fucking hot. The only thing that could make it better, to make the betrayal even more complete, is if Gwen was there too...

Dan's eyes flashed as he considered an idea so tempting that there was no doubt he'd make it a reality sometime soon. Him, Gwen, and Kirsten, all together, in bed, totally naked, just going at it. Wait... no... not totally naked. What if the girls were only wearing thongs? Thongs he'd picked out for them for just such an occasion. Ugh... fuck... that just felt right. After his adventures with Gwen, and his seduction by Kirsten. Thongs had just played such an integral part of his downfall that they had to be included. Both to make them look even hotter, but to announce how far both formerly religious young woman had fallen to be proudly wearing such wicked items. And damn... the thongs he'd pick out for them would be fucking sinful...

Dan had fallen so far in just a year. Just imagine how much further he'd fall in another...

**************

**************

In the immediate aftermath of that faithful Christmas, Janet Winston didn't have some major life epiphany, or fall into some long lasting, permanent relationship. With the sudden blessing of her looking and feeling twenty years younger, with her hotter, more youthful body, and the additional energy that went along with it, she didn't travel the world or do anything spiritually fulfilling.

No, she just had sex. Lots and lots of sex.

There was a new slut queen of Deerberg, and it was Janet fucking Winston. With her new and improved body, her keen, aged, experienced mind, and a hunger for sex that could be matched by no other, she quickly cut a wide swath through the eligible men of Deerberg. Even though she'd had plenty of encounters with younger men years ago, this was a time where mature women were fetishized and idolized like never before. Before this past Christmas, Janet had aged out of that kind of fun, her body too worn out with age to keep up with her nasty mind. But now, with her suddenly hot, fit, luscious body, she fit right in. She could be the mature sex goddess that guys these days dreamed about.

Her mind had never left her even as her body aged, so now that her body matched her own view of herself, she was able to live out her most twisted of fantasies with the men of Deerberg. College guys, young professionals, single, married, any handsome young stud she could get her hands on, she did so. The best of the best among the younger men of Deerberg all ended up plowing her hot ass at some point in the months after Christmas. It seemed like everywhere she went, she would see some handsome young man who'd recently dug his hands into her huge, bare tits. Before Christmas, it had been a long time since she'd gotten laid, and she had a lot of lost time to make up for.

This was all she needed, honestly. Rough, nasty, sweaty sex with well-built, impressionable young men. She loved using her body to corrupt and seduce younger men, permanently impacting their lives, their sexual needs and desires. Her encounter with Max was exactly what she was looking for, breaking these younger guys in, showing them how a real woman fucks before sending them out into the world, forced to confront these new desires and needs. And just like with Max, she just knew they would all end up with a woman just like her. The thought of affecting all these younger men so thoroughly drove her crazy. She loved it, and she couldn't get enough of it.

With all the new styles in fashion, she took great pleasure in shopping, buying new, sexy clothes to adorn her sexy new body. Stuff that was low cut and tight, flattering her luscious body. She also went to one of those 'Mrs. Claus' boutiques, buying slutty lingerie, some truly filthy stuff. The item she had gotten on Christmas was branded 'Mrs. Claus', so the product line was able to handle her impressive curves, but none of the garments were as good as the premium items she'd been gifted. But they got the job done, driving the younger men insane with how good she looked wearing them.

This was her existence for a time. Using her new, hot, mature body as the weapon it was, fucking young, handsome men, getting laid multiple times a week, sampling all these men who'd been out of her grasp for too long. And she could have gone the rest of her life doing this, making up for lost time, but alas, it was not meant to be.

She was destined for bigger things.

************

Near the end of the summer, a very well dressed professional woman approached Janet's doorstep. Her SUV parked in the street, driver waiting in the car, her heels clicked on the sidewalk as she moved closer to the older woman's house. Her brunette hair blew in the morning wind, and her eyes drifted to the Morris house a few doors down, her lips turning up into a smirk. Finally reaching the door, she knocked at it, straightening her suit coat over her slim torso. Hearing some noise announcing that someone was home, it took a few moments before Janet pulled open the door, looking at the brunette with an unsure look on her face.

"Can I help you?" Janet asked, pushing her slightly unkempt hair back, clearly unprepared for a guest at her door, pulling her silky black robe tight in the front over her glowing tan skin. It seemed pretty clear she was wearing little beneath it.

"Hi, Janet, my name is Hannah Steinberg," she replied, putting on a warm smile. "I work for 'North Pole'. I'm actually the president of the plant here."

"Oh..." Janet said, still confused, this explanation not clearing anything up. "Can I help you?" she asked, clearly not interested in talking to this woman.

"I was hoping we could talk about an opportunity for you," Hannah said, still the utmost professional.

"This isn't really a good time for me, maybe you come back later?" Janet said, eager to get this woman out of here. It didn't even really register that she said that she was the president of the 'North Pole' plant. It felt like she was some solicitor.

"Actually, this is gonna be a conversation you want to have," Hannah stated, a little firmer in her tone.

"Listen, Hannah..." she said, looking at the younger woman condescendingly. "I mean it when I said this isn't exactly the best time, so if you could just leave, come back at a better time..." she said, about to shut the door in the younger woman's face.

"Well, Janet, at the rate you're getting laid, I don't know if there's gonna be a time when you're not busy," Hannah said knowingly, raising her eyebrows. This gave Janet pause.

"Excuse me?" Janet asked, confused and a little mad. How did this woman know about what she did with her free time? Hannah didn't seem bothered by this harder tone.

"Janet, at 'North Pole', we invest in certain people," Hannah began. "People we want on the team. We keep tabs on them, see what they get up to in their free time, etcetera. And this is especially the case when we gift someone an item off our premium black label..." she finished, raising her eyebrows.

"Wait... you know about that?" Janet asked, suddenly intrigued.

"Like I said, I think this is a conversation you want to have..." Hannah said firmly. Still mildly annoyed, Janet was intrigued enough to bite, tying up her robe more firmly and stepping back, letting the young woman into her house. As Hannah stepped in, she looked back at the older woman and smiled. "I assume we're not alone?"

"No," Janet admitted. "Just... just give me a second." At this, Janet marched off barefoot towards her bedroom. As she did so, Hannah took a seat on the couch, resting her arm on the back of it, waiting patiently. A few minutes later, a shaggy-haired college looking guy emerged, his clothes clearly just thrown on, looking slightly embarrassed at the sight of Hannah.

"Hi, stud," Hannah said, smiling, twinkling her fingers as she waved at him. He looked away, blushing before leaving the house. A few seconds later, Janet emerged, still in her robe. "He was cute," Hannah said, clearly unbothered by catching the older woman in an intimate moment. Seeing that this young woman was not easily bothered, she spoke openly.

"Yeah. He wasn't bad at all," Janet admitted. "I kept him up half the night, and he was right there keeping up with me. I was about to get him up for another go when you showed up."

"Sorry," Hannah said. "It is never my intention to cockblock." Janet smiled at Hannah. This young woman was not what she expected based on her first impression.

"So... wait. You're the president of that big fucking plant?" Janet asked, that fact finally registering as she re-examined their earlier conversation, standing across from the seated young woman. Janet was skeptical, as Hannah seemed far younger than she expected for a woman in that position. But Hannah didn't back down, nodding confidently. Janet studied the young woman for a moment. She seemed to be telling the truth. "So... so you know about this?"

At this, Janet pulled open her robe, showing off the perfect, lacy black bra and tiny thong that had been gifted to her on Christmas. She was exposing her hot mature body to this young woman doing this, but Hannah seemed unbothered by this display, smiling and nodding.

123456...8