Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you did this? You got this for me?" Janet asked. Robe still open, she sat down in her leather chair across from the young brunette, crossing her bare legs as she did so.

"Not me, personally, no," Hannah admitted. "Premium black label shit is above even my paygrade. That shit doesn't show up often. It's like, confidential, classified stuff. Consider yourself lucky. Stuff like that... it's all controlled my boss. The big boss. The boss lady herself. Mrs. Claus." She let this hang, as if it wasn't completely ridiculous to assert that Mrs. Claus was real.

"So... she's real?" Janet questioned. "Mrs. Claus? Santa Claus? All that shit is actually real?"

"Indeed," Hannah said. "Although, as you might have guessed, Nick himself upgraded his wife recently. And, clearly... she's taken an interest in you."

"Why?" Janet asked. Hannah shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," Hannah admitted. "She's a very brilliant woman, and she has a keen eye for talent. And clearly, she had a reason to notice you. Maybe she's sees a bit of herself in you..."

Janet paused. It was a lot to take in, and she had so many questions.

"So... how does this work?" Janet asked, glancing down at her bra and thong, the garments that rejuvenated her body to what it was now.

"Christmas magic, of course!" Hannah said, but not in a mocking tone. It was kinda the truth. "I imagine that my boss saw you as someone who was unfairly born out of time. The type of woman who was penalized under the previous administration. I imagine she saw you as a test case. An opportunity to right some wrongs. The system had unjustly persecuted you for so long, so unfairly... that I imagine she thought that she needed to put her thumb on the scale a bit. To turn the tables in your favor. To give you what you truly deserved, to give you the existence and pleasure you deserve..."

"Well..." Janet said, taking this all in. "I guess it's nice to have a friend in high places!" she said, laughing.

"Indeed, it is," Hannah affirmed.

Janet had never experienced having someone be so generous to her. She certainly was not that type of person that people typically helped out, as she usually helped herself. And she had many likeminded friends, but she'd never known anything like this.

"Do... do the affects wear off?" Janet asked. Admittedly, this was something that worried her. That she'd wake up one day and her luscious, mouthwatering body would be gone, replaced by that old, saggy form again. She'd worn these garments a lot, hoping to prolong these affects as long as possible, not taking any chances. But her worries were unfounded.

"Nope," Hannah said. "This is your body now. Think of it as a reset. Your body is refreshed, rejuvenated... better than ever. From now on, you'll age at a normal rate, but it's this body that's aging, So... you've got so much more time for fun." This was certainly a relief for the older woman, and there was a long pause as she took this all in.

"So..." Janet began. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, that's right," Hannah said, reminded of her purpose. "Like I said earlier, we wanted to offer you an opportunity."

"What sort of opportunity?" she asked. If this was a job thing, she wasn't that interested. She wasn't looking for work, especially with all the fun she could be having.

"Mrs. Claus's pet project is her lingerie line," Hannah explained. "She has put a lot of money and time into it, and it's paying off. I'm sure you've seen it too..." It was true. All the places that sold lingerie were selling 'Mrs. Claus' shit now. And admittedly, all the garments were pretty fantastic, even if they were a bit pricey. "And the fastest growing market for lingerie sales is with older women. Housewives, moms, grandmothers, mature professional women. The world is changing. Older women are being sexualized and desired in a way they never were before. I mean, to me, it's kinda weird, but guys just go insane for older women now. You see it on TV all the time now. There are crazy popular movies about guys getting seduced by older women. And there's metric tons of porn about older women. So, now, in real life, older women are being empowered to be sexy, be slutty. They want to look hot. They wanna seduce. They wanna fuck!"

Janet nodded. She couldn't disagree.

"So, Mrs. Claus is about to start an ad campaign and a product line centered exclusively on older women," Hannah continued. "We want to show these women that our products are best equipped to highlight their bodies. And maybe, in some cases... make their bodies look young again..." she added, giving the older woman a pointed look.

"So, you're selling this to the public?" Janet asked. Hannah had said these premium garments were rare, not widely available.

"Not to that degree, no. Not the 'Premium' line" Hannah replied, nodding at Janet's outfits. "If every woman that wore our lingerie got as lucky as you... it'd attract attention. But to a lesser degree, yes. Our products will have some more subtle effects. Their boobs will suddenly feel a little bigger, and a little more perky. Their asses will feel firmer than they have in years. And it will be thanks to us. Our products fly off the shelves, and out new line will empower women like you to new heights."

"So... what does this have to do with me?" Janet asked.

"Well, what better example of the wonders our products can prove than you?" Hannah stated. Janet was still unsure what she was getting at, so Hannah got to the root of the matter. "My boss requested that I meet with you to ask if you wanted to be our centerpiece, our model for our upcoming lingerie line? To really show off our wares and show what they can do."

"Are you serious?" Janet asked. Anorexic teenagers were the ones getting offered modeling deals. Not women like her, real women.

"Of course," Hannah said. "There'd be no one better. Just imagine... your body in print. On the internet. Everywhere. Your hot mature body, wearing next to nothing, showing off so much skin. Showing off your firm, juicy ass and your big tits to the world. Women will see you and want to be as hot as you. And guys all over the world will go crazy looking at your hot fucking body, wanting to see more. You seem like the type of woman who would like this kinda thing."

Janet took in this offer for a minute. Was this really happening?

"Wow," she said, sitting back, her bra-clad tits jiggling as she did so. "I'm not gonna lie, when you first came in, I thought you were angling for some girl-on-girl shit with me. And it was like, I'm not normally into chicks, but sure, I'd be game for anything."

"Not today," Hannah said, smiling warmly.

"But, uh... yeah. Wow. Not what I expected," Janet said. The thought did appeal to her. Her body, modeling slutty lingerie. Her massive, luscious tits, nearly exposed. Her full, round ass showcased for the world to see. It did tick some boxes for her. This couldn't be real. This couldn't actually be happening.

"So, here's the deal," Hannah continued. "We are offering you a job. To lead our new ad campaign. Like I said, it would be you in very skimpy lingerie. You don't strike me as shy, so I don't imagine you'd have a problem showing some skin. You'd work for us, for 'North Pole'. Taking this job would involve us moving you out of Deerberg and out to the city, where most of the modeling stuff happens. You'd be getting paid a stupid amount of money for, frankly, pretty straightforward work."

Janet took this pitch in.

"And like I said... we've been keeping an eye on you," Hannah stated, smirking. "We are very aware of the swath you've cut through the eligible men of Deerberg. But... this is Deerberg, and while there are certainly some winners here... your choices are a bit more limited in a town like this. But imagine... you, in the big city, working modeling gigs, your hot body plastered everywhere. You'll be getting A LOT of attention. And the best part is... you'll be surrounded by studs. 10 out of 10 beefcakes. The best of the best. Janet, you'd be getting some premium dick just about every damn night. You think you do well here? Just imagine the damage you could do in the city."

It sounded great. The offer was almost too good to be true. Money... fame... men. It would be everything she could ever ask for, an offer just dropped into her lap.

"What's the catch?" Janet asked, a natural skeptical woman. Hannah shook her head.

"No real catch," Hannah stated honestly. "The only thing we'd ask for in return is for you to sell your house to 'North Pole'."

"Why would you want this place?" Janet asked. She liked her house just fine, but there was nothing special that would make a billion dollar company want it.

"Well... I'll be honest with you," the young brunette began, standing up and walking towards the window. "Our company very much covets Fourth Street. I'd never heard of this place, but looking at the pictures, and seeing the kind of Christmas displays you guys do... I get it. It's beautiful. So, it's natural our company would want to get involved. We make Christmas wishes come true, right? We've been looking to make some arrangements to get ourselves in here. And we've already made good progress..."

"Well, you can try, but old Doris ain't going anywhere, that's for sure," Janet said, laughing.

"We've got ways of getting people to do what we want them to..." she said vaguely, looking out the window. Turning back to face Janet, she was all smiles. "So, what do you think? How does our offer sound to you?"

"Is this your way of getting me to do what you want?" Janet said, a little skeptically. Hannah grinned.

"There's a naughty and a nice list, Janet," Hannah began. "Mrs. Claus... she rewards those on the naughty list now. Those are the ones who get rewarded, those who reward themselves," she said, repeating one of the company mottos. "But the boring old people on the nice list... they're the ones that are getting left behind. Those are the ones that don't get rewarded. Those are the ones that need to get knocked on their ass a bit. For too long, people like that have gotten all the breaks, but no longer. It's a lot more fun being naughty... and us naughty girls need to help each other out. And this is us helping you out, Janet. What do you say?"

Janet had to think long and hard about this. It all sounded so crazy, yet... it was everything she could ever ask for. She would love to put her hot body on display for the world. She would love to be the object of lust worldwide. She would love to be an object of envy. She would love to be rich and successful. She always felt she was destined for big things... but she never imagined it would actually happen. This felt so right... what was the negative here? Leaving behind Deerberg? Was that all that was holding her back from the life she always wanted?

Janet looked up at Hannah, and a wicked smirk crossed her lips.

Her decision was made.

************

As Christmas approached, if you happened to be looking through the 'Mrs. Claus' brand catalogue, or on their website, you would see Janet Winston's hot body displayed as it was meant to be displayed. Her perfect, full, mature ass, framed immaculately in various, teeny tiny thongs, disappearing between the meaty cheeks, her perfect ass now an object of lust and envy for people across the world.

And you would see her tits. Her big, fat fucking tits. Wow. They had never looked so huge, stuffed into various lacy, sexy bras, the succulent flesh oozing over the edges, her nipples visible through the thin material. The viewer would wonder how such massive blimps could fit into a garment. Then they would realize how amazing the bra looked adorning such mammoth boobs and want to buy one just like it. Her giant rack would catch anyone's attention.

Needless to say, sales of 'North Pole's' mature lingerie line were through the roof.

Being a lingerie model was even better than Hannah said it would be. The fame. The fortune. The popularity. It was incredible. A year prior, Janet was almost forgotten. And now, she was the centerpiece at parties. She had these young, handsome super-studs seeking her out, wanting to be in her presence, wanting to see her body in person. And a lot of these guys very much got to see her body in person.

Hannah was so right. These big city guys were so much more fun than most of the guys in Deerberg. The guys in Deerberg were more innocent, sure, but the worldly, city guys were game for just about anything. And for a nasty old slut like her, that was saying something.

A year ago, she was nothing. And now, she was a queen. A mature sex goddess being displayed to the world. After living a life of sin and bad behavior, she was being rewarded beyond her wildest dreams. And she had 'North Pole', and the lady up North, to thank.

Christmas was most certainly her favorite holiday now.

***************

Compared to Janet, Max didn't handle the events of the past Christmas quite as smoothly.

For him, he wrote it all off as a mistake. The equivalent of a drunken hookup. It didn't mean anything. She was just some older woman who struck at just the right time. When he wasn't at his best. Sure, the sex was objectively good... amazing, actually... and sure, she was hotter than any woman her age had any right to be, but it was a mistake. And because of it being a mistake, he would learn from it. He would never make that same mistake, not ever. And because it was a meaningless, loveless sexual encounter, it wouldn't stick with him. He wouldn't let it cast a pall over the good thing he had going.

He returned to Lizzy, and it felt like all was right again. He hugged and kissed her, and they spent their first few days back together hanging out for practically the entire time. Just being around her, cuddling with her, hearing her laugh, seeing her smile... it was all the reminder he needed as to why they belonged together, and why their relationship was something he couldn't jeopardize. Things returned to normal, with them going to classes, attending their church group. Everything was as it should be.

He tried his best to forget about Janet. It was such an insane encounter that it was hard to forget, sure. He just couldn't expunge those memories. The good thing was that it was a tornado of such insane moments that it was all almost a blur. There was so much to think about that it was easy to forget the specifics.

There was one thing, though. One stray line from Janet that stuck with him. She had explained to him that he was built to please older women like her, and that he would make someone like her very happy someday. This line stuck with him, but every time he remembered it, he always rejected it. He knew a lot of guys went down that road. The 'MILF Hunt' was still as popular as ever at school, and he was still being invited to take part. Despite what he'd done with Janet, he still had no issue turning them down. He was not going to be one of those guys. Sure, his first encounter was with an older woman, but he rejected any notion that he was gonna end up fucking older women for the rest of his life. No. Not gonna happen. He was meant for more than that. He wasn't gonna descend to that level. And he didn't want to be the type of guy that cheated on his girlfriend. It was all one giant, insane mistake. And he wouldn't let it happen again.

But the problem for him was the lie at the center of his being. He prided himself on his devotion to his ideals and to the tenets of the church. But the thing was... he was a fraud now. A dirty, rotten lie was at the center of him, and no one could see it. He wasn't a virgin anymore. He'd had sex. He'd betrayed everything he held dear, and no one could see it. No one could see he was a liar, because they trusted him. They believed in him without question, and they should be questioning him now. He was in fact a liar. While they all talked about saving themselves for someone truly special, something truly meaningful, instead of selling themselves out for temporary pleasure, he had already betrayed that belief. He'd not only had sex with a woman he did not love, he'd cheated on his girlfriend in the process. This lie ate away at him, but despite that, he kept up appearances as if all was normal. But inside, this lie led to a lot or turmoil.

He would look around his group of friends, and he felt a strange feeling. As if... as if he was an outsider. As if he was beyond them. More mature, as strange as that may seem. He was the one who'd experienced sex. None of these other people did. He knew more than they did. He'd done things that they hadn't. He'd seen the other side. None of them did. As much as he wanted to be among them, he almost felt pity for them. Like... they had no idea what they were talking about. They were so naïve to the dark delights that sex could bring.

That was the thing he couldn't quite shake. Morally, he was against such reckless, meaningless sex, but he remembered the pleasure. The complete and total lust. His mind wanted to reject that sinful lust and focus on the light, but his big cock had sampled the sinful sensations of sex, and it wanted more. And now that he'd had a taste, that hunger was stronger than ever.

Before, it had always been so easy for him to reject the advances of the girls who were after him, wanting him for not so upstanding reasons. But now, after sampling a bit of the forbidden... the temptation was a little stronger. He was still able to stay loyal to Lizzy and stay on the path. The problem was that he was so fucking horny! It was crazy! On Christmas morning, the pressure coming from his cock had clouded his judgment and filled his veins with dark desires. And it now felt like that if he didn't take care of business himself, it would only take a couple days or so before it felt like he was back at that place again. The place he was at when he ended up at that old slut's doorstep. And this time, it wasn't like he was glancing past windows and seeing sex all around him. A couple of normal, regular days would pass, and he'd be as hard as steel, almost crazed with lust. In the months after his Christmas day encounter, he'd beat his dick more often than he had in the whole previous year.

Despite his best efforts, his encounter with Janet Winston had changed him, and he didn't fully know how deeply yet. But the fact of the matter was... he'd gotten pussy, and that was something he just couldn't forget about. That was something he just couldn't ignore. A hunger had been awakened, and it could never truly be stifled. As much as he tried to take care of business himself, it was never enough. Just a temporary relief, and as time went on, that relief was lasting less and less. He needed an outlet beyond his right hand. That was the only way he could be truly satisfied.

God, there were times he wished Lizzy was a lesser girl, just so he could get some satisfaction. He wished she were less strong and steadfast in her beliefs, because god, he needed sex. He needed an outlet. The longer time went on, the more the hunger grew. The hunger was just as bad as it had been on Christmas. How do people deal with this? Once people make the plunge, how do they not spend their entire days in bed, fucking themselves into oblivion? How could anything feel that good? After sampling the other side, he finally understood why all his peers would go to parties and have sex as often as possible. It felt so good! How could anyone not indulge every chance they could?

He kept a cool face, but he was on edge. His eyes would drift to pretty girls on campus as he walked by. His dreams would be filled with hot sex. His thoughts would drift to memories of that one day of passion he'd spent in bed with Janet, and he would always try to stamp them down, but when one of his buddies would mention going on a 'MILF Hunt', those memories would flare up again. Him and Lizzy would cuddle and kiss, but that wasn't enough for him anymore. It never gave him what he needed. He really wanted to have sex, and he wanted it to be with Lizzy. But he didn't want to push her for it like some type of asshole, because she would think less of him. That being said, he was going crazy with need. Something had to happen.

123456...8