Miracles do Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,451 Followers

Pamela took another drink, Bill keeping his hand there to make sure she drank it all. She spluttered a bit but finally drained the glass.

"Feeling better now love?" Bill asked, as he took the glass from her hand.

She nodded her head, unable to speak, barely comprehending what was going on around her. She felt so cold she could barely think. Plus her head felt all fuzzy and she was struggling to see straight.

Placing the glass on the table, Bill turned his attention back to Pamela and her enormous chest. He swallowed hard. 'Shit or bust time' he thought, not realising the irony of his musing.

Her breasts were right there in front of him. All he had to do was reach out and touch them. They looked so big, so meaty, so full of promise. He swallowed hard again as he reached out and carefully placed his hands on top of her large chest.

The moment of truth had arrived. Surely she would react badly. Of course she would immediately come to her senses and smack his hands away and scream rape. He paused... waiting for the objection.

But it didn't come. There was nothing. No reaction. Nada. Encouraged by her seeming compliance, he closed his hands around her weighty breasts, slowly and gently squeezing each one in turn, revelling in the feel of the lusciously firm yet deliciously soft and compliant flesh.

"Ohhhhh fuuuck," he moaned, as he fondled her breasts through her wet sweater.

Because of their size, his old pudgy hands were unable to grasp them completely, so he squeezed what he could, marvelling at the delicious feeling, as he sank his gnarly, arthritic fingers into her abundant mounds of flesh.

He swallowed hard again. God he could do with a drink right now but he didn't want to break the spell.

"We need to get you out of all your wet clothes sweetheart," he said, as he began to unfasten the belt around her waist. Once undone he tossed it to one side. He turned his attention back to her sweater, pulling at it, trying to free it from her waistband.

Pamela was still in shock, barely comprehending what she was doing. She could feel the insistent tugging of the sweater and someone was telling her to lift her arms. It transported her back in time. It was her mother trying to undress her when she was a little kid. Pamela raised her arms to help as the top was peeled up and over her head in one fluid movement, although as it always had done, it got stuck for a moment or two around her head before it was off.

Bill tossed the sweater to one side, his eyes never once leaving her chest. He stared at her bra encased breasts, drooling at the wondrous sight. The deep cleavage was mesmerising, the abundant flesh overwhelming. Here in front of him, in real life, were the best breasts he had ever seen in his entire miserable existence. In his mind they were absolute perfection. Her half cup bra was perfect, as it just served to enhance the appearance of her magnificent orbs, holding them perfectly in place, but without restricting their wobbling movement or the sublime view.

"Oh so nice, so big, so firm, so soft," he moaned as he quickly resumed lightly fondling and groping them. He ran his hands over her lacy bra, his fingers brushing casually against her rapidly hardening nipples.

Cupping them, he then pressed them together before juggling them upwards, watching with delight as her abundant boob flesh jiggled about inside her bra, threatening to pop free from their lacy prison at any time.

He was in seventh heaven. He looked up to the ceiling, and closed his eyes. "Thank you God!" he whispered reverently.

Reluctantly he finally removed his hands from her breasts. As much as he would have liked to continue, it was time to move on.

But first, it was time to refill her glass. He limped off to the kitchen. Another large shot of brandy and a generous shake of the liquid from the small glass phial went into her glass with a little bit of lemonade. He returned to Pamela, handing her the glass, which she took without question.

"Here you go pet, just you keep sipping this, it'll make you feel grand," he said with a smirk. As usual there was no response from the young teenager as she accepted the glass and took a drink.

He moved around to stand behind her, appreciating how the style of her tight skirt displayed the shape of her arse and the curve of her hips. He briefly fondled her arse cheeks, revelling in their firmness, before he undid the button and lowered the zip that allowed him to remove her skirt.

Slowly, he slid it down over her hips, before letting it drop to the floor where it pooled around her ankles. Her panties were small and lacy and matched her bra. Her arse looked magnificent, so round, so full, so lovely. And oh god... she was wearing stockings!

He felt his stomach muscles clench as he moved around to her front, where with a deep sigh and with creaking knees Bill knelt down in front of Pamela, who now had her back to the fire. He leaned over and pulled the towels nearer. It was time to see if she would let him grope her.

"My, my, my, you are wet aren't you," he said, licking his lips as he took in the sight of the shapely stocking clad leg in front of him. Taking a towel in his right hand he reached out and began to rub Pamela's right leg, starting from her slim ankle to progress all the way up her slender calf until he reached her knee. As he bent to his task, he brought his left hand up to take a firm hold of the back of her thigh to steady himself.

As he towelled his way up her leg he started to let his left hand roam a bit higher, relishing the curve of her thigh and the smooth feel of her nylon stocking. Her flesh was firm yet pliant. With no reaction from Pamela he began to grope her leg with more purpose, comfortable in the knowledge that in her state of shock she probably wouldn't realise or object to what he was actually doing.

His perverted mind began to move into overdrive as his thoughts turned increasingly to matters of a perverse sexual nature. Cocking his head slightly he appraised the shape of her legs and could see that their overall look was further enhanced by her high heels.

He swallowed hard as he felt a knot of desire form in his stomach. Could this really be happening? Could he dare to go further? Or would she finally come to her senses and cry rape! Whatever the outcome, all he knew right then was that his cock was already erect as it reacted to the situation.

>>>

Pamela stood in front of the fire. She had been so cold, and exhausted and scared when she ran into the house but now, even though she was still shivering with the shock, she could feel a hot flush beginning to creep through her body and up into her face.

She was vaguely aware of something rubbing against her legs but she couldn't quite react to it for some reason. She took another big sip from her glass, savouring the warmth that it seemed to be bringing to her body. It tasted the same as the first, and she was sure that it was brandy, which was better than the whisky she'd drunk earlier. She didn't like whisky, unlike her mother.

>>>

"Alright love?" Bill asked, looking up at her face. His right hand was now stroking the soft flesh of her inner thigh. He smiled as she murmured her reply and took another drink from her glass. He could see it was nearly empty so struggling to his feet he took it from her hand and limped off to the kitchen to refill it. He added more of the so-called aphrodisiac to her large brandy and topped it up with some more flat lemonade.

Returning to his prize, Bill handed her the glass and once more dropped down heavily to his knees. It was time to switch his attention to her other leg. With the towel in his right hand he began to rub her calf, mirroring his actions of earlier. As before his left hand was on the back of her thigh holding her in place, but this time he was reaching between her legs, thereby forcing Pamela to open them for him. She seemed ambivalent to his lewd behaviour as Bill once more fondled and stroked her leg in the act of drying it.

With no adverse reaction or objection from Pamela to his apparent excess of care, Bill carried on caressing her shapely legs. With all pretence gone he finally discarded the towel and returned both his hands back onto her right leg and slowly ran them from her shapely calf up to her lovely smooth, stocking clad thigh.

His breathing was ragged, his stomach in knots as he carefully slid his right hand onto her inner thigh and moved upwards until it reached the top of her leg. The feel of her stockinged leg beneath his fingertips was almost too much to take. He could feel the butterflies in his stomach. He was desperate to have her but was determined to savour the moment for as long as he could, although he was still mindful that at some point she might come to her senses and react badly.

But no, there was nothing. He saw her take another drink, which pleased him no end. Surely she had to be well on the way to being pissed? He licked his dry lips, encouraged by her lack of objection to go further. He swallowed hard. With her legs spread wide enough to give him ample room, he turned his hand slowly and began to rub gently up and along her inner thigh, inching ever closer to that holiest of holy grails. And then there he was. His moment of truth, as he finally let his knuckles brush against the front of her panties.

"Oh fuck!" He bit his lower lip, just managing to stifle the cry of excitement that threatened to explode from his body as his stomach muscles clenched fiercely. His head swam momentarily as his lust surged and he felt his cock begin to throb painfully. He rubbed again.

Pamela trembled as she became aware of a strange feeling down below. It was a tingling sensation, although one that wasn't unpleasant. She shifted her stance, causing her legs to open a little bit wider, as without realising, she let out a soft sigh.

Bill heard her soft sigh and grinned maniacally. Encouraged, he brushed his knuckles across her panties again. He glanced up from his position in front of her legs to gauge her reaction. She was still taking occasional sips from her glass, apparently unconcerned by his lewd actions.

Smiling, he changed tack. It was now or never. He held his breath, trying to quell his shaking hand as he brought his middle finger up to the front of her panties. Steeling himself for the explosion of anger he was sure would come, he rubbed lightly across her pussy lips. He felt the immediate response to his light touch as they began to swell, and as they did so his grin grew ever wider. She was horny, of that he was sure.

"Ooohhh," Pamela let out a soft moan. Her hips twitched slightly, an involuntary movement that Bill picked up on straight away. He was struggling to breathe normally as his excitement grew and grew. He could feel his cock swelling. The throbbing sensation had grown worse. It was becoming painful, constrained as it was inside his trousers.

Meanwhile Pamela still had no idea what was really happening. She felt dazed as her eyes flickered and then closed for a moment. She took another sip of her drink. She was enjoying the taste although she couldn't quite remember what it was she was drinking. She had thought it was brandy, but now it tasted different somehow.

Shaking from the exertion Bill struggled to his feet. He was so excited he could barely stand. He looked at Pamela, who in her high heels shoes stood taller than him. He looked directly at her chest whilst his hand, still lodged firmly between her legs, continued to lightly rub against her panties.

It was unmistakeable now. Her panties were wet and he could feel her pussy lips were much larger. He felt another slight twitch of her hips. This one was bigger than the first and enough to give him an inkling of the building reaction to his ministrations.

>>>

Even though her eyes were still closed, Pamela was slowly coming around. Her recent memory was distinctly fuzzy, although she could remember the pouring rain and she had an idea that she might have been running, but that was about all. But she knew she had been shivering. She had felt so cold, although that feeling was slowly being replaced by a pleasantly warm glow in her body; apart from her face, which felt like it was on fire.

She opened her eyes. She could barely get them to focus, she felt so dizzy. She turned her head slowly from side to side, her eyes opening sufficiently that she noticed her jacket laying on the floor. Next to it was her sweater and the belt from her skirt. What were they doing there?

Her body jerked, the movement sudden and involuntary. It shocked her for a moment. She jerked again, this time the movement was bigger.

"Ohhhhhhhh." She heard the long drawn out sigh. It was odd, but she thought it might have come from her.

Owwwwww... ohhhhhh," she moaned, this time her hips twitching more noticeably.

Her eyes opened wider. This time she saw the man in front of her. The first thing that struck her was that he was not very tall. He barely came up to her shoulder, but then she was wearing a 4" heel. She then saw that he was bald. And old! Really old!

"Ohhhhhh... owwwwww... she groaned as her hips twitched again. She felt her stance alter. Was she opening up her legs? And if so, why?

"Ohhh fuck," she gasped. She wasn't quite sure what had just happened just then, but it felt like something had just entered her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuuucckk," she gasped again, as whatever it was she'd felt, was shoved further inside her.

Her eyes were fully open now. She stared down at the man standing too close in front of her. She could see his right arm was lodged down between them and was moving lewdly about. His left arm was coiled around her waist, holding her.

It all felt so weird. Surely this wasn't right? What was he doing? She just wished she could focus, then she'd know what was going on. But for some reason she felt unable to react. She instinctively knew this man was doing something to her that he shouldn't. But what it was, she wasn't sure yet. She knew she should be questioning where she was and why, but she just felt so weak and out of control.

>>>

With no thought about Pamela's mixed up feelings, Bill reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. He noticed there was no sag in her massive tits when it was removed. 'Ah, the advantage of youth', he mused, as he brought his hands once more up to grope her impressive breasts.

He cupped them this time from the side and pushed them together, tweaking her erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He groped, he fondled, he massaged, he revelled in her twin peaks of perfection. All those years of watching young blonde porn actresses with fantastic tits, and now he had the real thing trapped in his house. Well apart from the fact she wasn't a porn star. But he was determined to make the most of it.

"Oooooohhhhhh..." Pamela moaned low and hard as she at last reacted to Bill's now urgent ministrations on her boobs. For some reason she was disappointed when the object was removed from her pussy. She was enjoying the thrusts inside, and the way whatever it was, rubbed against her cliterous. But she did like to have her boobies groped and her nipples tweaked.

Bill carried on, relishing in the time he spent working on her magnificent breasts, prodding, pushing, fondling and licking them before moving his attention to another part of her body. Pamela's body also reacted. She swayed from side to side, as her unknowing arousal alarmingly grew and grew.

He lowered himself back down onto his knees and grasping both her legs by her thighs, pushed them further apart. As he slid her panties down her thighs, she offered no resistance, which both surprised and pleased him in equal measure. He then leaned in and put his tongue to her young shaven pussy and licked. She was gushing. The aroma was intoxicating and wonderful. He'd never smelt anything like it.

He slurped up her abundant juices, the taste divine, his hands on her round arse cheeks pulling her closer. He groped and pulled at them, spreading her bum cheeks apart as his desire grew and grew.

>>>

"Uunngghh," moaned Pamela, her head tilting back and her eyes closing.

By now she had no idea what she was doing or with whom, she just needed some relief from the overwhelming feeling of arousal and lust building inside her, a feeling so profound the like of which she had never experienced before.

She certainly wasn't a virgin but had only been with a couple of boys of her own age and mostly it had consisted off a quick fuck in the back of a car. Not exactly satisfying as they had only seemed interested in their own needs and not hers.

Now aroused but not fully comprehending why, Pamela thrust her pussy down to the tongue that was driving her wild, trying to get as much of it inside her as she could.

Bill feverishly licked her pussy lips, pushing his tongue inside her, getting her to open up. He flicked at her clit. Pamela moaned. He was quite accomplished at this, his hours of watching porn DVD's was coming in useful.

He brought his thick, gnarly finger up to her slit and pushed it in. There was strong resistance. She was extremely tight. 'It's going to take quite a bit to open her up' he thought as he warmed to his task.

He slid his finger in and out, feeling her pussy clamp down on it. He added a second finger hoping to stretch her out. She moaned louder at the bigger intrusion. Crossing his fingers to make them a bit thicker he worked them in and out, feeling her juices begin to flow more. His excitement still building as he quickened his pace.

"Aaaaahhh... oooooohhh... noooooo..." Pamela shrieked, as she came close to climaxing just from his fingers.

Bill's cock by now was throbbing painfully. He loosened his sweatpants and pushed them down his spindly legs. His cock tented his grimy boxers, which he quickly removed. His thick cock swung up as far as gravity would allow, fully erect, blood pumping through the veins.

Taking Pamela by the hand, Bill led her through to his front room and to his bed. He prompted her to climb on and unable to offer any resistance she did so compliantly. As she lay down Bill climbed on after her and kneeling between her legs, spread them as wide as he could.

"Fuck," he murmured softly as he looked down at Pamela. Her breasts were huge mounds sitting on top of her chest. There was barely any sag to the side as she lay flat on her back. Her shaved pussy was a light pink colour slashed vertically by a darker pink gash. Her smooth skin had no wrinkles and her shapely, stocking clad legs with the outrageously high heels were a sight to behold.

Pamela meanwhile was aware that she was naked but didn't know how or why, but she did know that she still had an overwhelming aching feeling burning inside her. And her pussy was on fire. It was an itch that had to be scratched.

Bill lent down between Pamela's legs and began to lick her. The smell of her sex was overwhelming. He could feel her pussy juices flowing again.

His cock was demanding release, Bill sat up and brought it up to Pamela's pussy. He slid it around across her lips to lubricate it and then pushed the head in.

Except that it didn't. It wouldn't go in. He was much too big for her.

"Shit," he exclaimed.

Climbing off the bed he looked around seeking divine inspiration. Lube, he needed lube. But what?

Suddenly it came to him. As a Platinum Club member of the sex company, not only did he receive free gifts, but from time to time they would send him promotional products as well. And if memory served him well, he was sure he'd been sent a sample tube of KY jelly sometime in the past. Now if only he could find it.

He clambered wearily off the bed and shuffled his way to the bathroom, turning out the cabinet of all it's contents but with no luck.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,451 Followers