Miracles do Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came back into the room and went through his box where he kept his DVD's. "Eureka," he exclaimed in triumph as he found what he was looking for.

He climbed back onto the bed and knelt between Pamela's thighs. She hadn't moved an inch. Her legs were still splayed wide. He squeezed a glob of jelly onto his hand and coated his massive cock with it whilst at the same time going down to lick Pamela's pussy. He couldn't allow her to come off the boil!

Once he was satisfied that she was sufficiently aroused again for him to continue, he squeezed a good amount of KY jelly onto his fingers and rubbed them around and into her pussy. She jolted when he did that. For good measure he put some more on his cock.

He brought his cock back to her pussy lips and pushed.

His bulbous head met some resistance but suddenly it popped in. Her pussy clamped down on it.

"Ohhhhhh... fuuuck meee," groaned Bill as he revelled in the divine feeling. "Sooo... good."

He pushed again and felt euphoric as his huge cock slid in further.

"Uuunnnnggg," groaned Pamela, as Bill's cock spread her wide.

Bill withdrew slightly, her pussy trying to prevent it from leaving but then he pushed again, this time going deeper inside her.

"Uuunnnnggg," groaned Pamela, much louder this time.

Bill withdrew nearly all the way out and then pushed back again.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he grunted as he started to slide in and out of Pamela's pussy, each thrust getting him deeper.

Pamela by now, was grunting loudly herself each time Bill thrust in and moaning each time he pulled out.

Bill pumped away, revelling in the feel of Pamela's pussy and her luscious young body.

The initial pain Pamela had been experiencing had now passed and she was starting to feel a euphoric passion building inside her. Although not completely in charge of her faculties, she recognised her orgasm coming and shrieked when it broke.

"OH GOD... OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD," she cried over and over as wave after wave of tingling sensations threatened to overwhelm her.

Bill could go no deeper. He was as far into Pamela's tight little pussy as it would allow. He hadn't bottomed out but it was still bliss despite the fact he'd have loved to feel his balls slapping against Pamela's arse.

He pulled out of Pamela's pussy with a loud slurping pop and got off the bed. Grabbing one of her arms, he pulled her up and roughly turned her around onto her knees, her arse sticking up into the air.

Positioning her on the edge of the bed, he squeezed some more KY jelly onto his massive cock and slid straight back in.

"Uuunnnnggg," moaned Pamela again, as Bill built into a rhythm.

He was slightly amazed that she was still allowing him to fuck her. He must remember to write to the company who made the herbal sex aid that he'd slipped into her drink and tell them that - unbelievably - it actually did work!

As he pounded away he dropped his hands from her hips down to her impressively large breasts which were swinging wildly backwards and forwards in time to his thrusts. He captured them and fondled and groped them as he marvelled at their size and firmness.

Pamela came again as Bill continued to fuck her. He wasn't ready to cum just yet, having blown his load earlier watching the DVD but he also didn't want this once in a lifetime opportunity to end.

He pumped away for a bit longer before he realised that he couldn't carry on in this position for much longer, he could feel his legs starting to buckle.

He pulled out and clambered back up onto the bed and lay down on his back. With one hand he pulled Pamela over to him, whilst with the other he held up his huge erection.

"Come on pet, just lower yourself down onto it, it'll be alright," he said as she did as she was prompted. She swung a leg over his body and positioned herself over his cock.

As his cock slid in, her head went back and she closed her eyes, grimacing from the shock of his size. She was sure that she would never get used to the girth let alone the length. She shuddered with unwanted arousal when she realised what she had just thought.

Bill was in heaven. He was relaxed as all the pressure was off him now. It was up to her to do all the work. Despite her growing reservations the alcohol was still firmly in control of Pamela's body and the need for sexual fulfilment still dominated her senses. She began to ride Bill's giant cock, revelling in how deep he could go and how turned on she was feeling. Okay he was an old man but god... what a cock. She'd heard her girlfriends comparing cock sizes before and had dismissed their thoughts as childish. But not now! Size did matter!

She began to bounce up and down his long shaft as she felt yet another orgasm approaching. Bill too could sense he was close. His hands closed around her arse cheeks, pulling them apart as he slammed his cock up into her. He was sweating profusely, his breathing laboured as he fucked her hard.

He was so close now. His hands moved onto grope her large breasts. They were truly fantastic. Far better than any porn star possessed. As he squeezed her nipples, so she came.

And as Pamela came again, Bill realised that he was finally on the brink himself. Defying his age, he picked up the pace even more and as Pamela cried out in her final massive orgasm, Bill exploded inside her, flooding deep inside her pussy with pulse after pulse of his white sticky cum.

"Fucking hell," he panted as he came down to earth, "that was fucking fantastic!"

Pamela meanwhile had collapsed onto the bed, her head was pounding and she felt sick.

"Bathroom... bathroom..." she blurted out, holding her hand up to her mouth.

"Through the kitchen," Bill replied as he watched her struggle up off the bed. She rushed off, Bill's cum streaming down her thighs.

The sound of retching was loud and long but eventually abated. When she finally came out, Bill was waiting for her with a glass of water.

"Here you go love," he said meekly, handing her the glass.

"What is it?" she asked groggily.

"It's water," he replied, "it will make you feel better."

She took a tentative sip. "What have you just done to me?" she asked.

"I've just fucked you and you really seemed to like it," Bill smirked.

"Oh god, you're kidding, aren't you?" she gasped, revolted at the thought.

"No sweetheart, I'm not and if you just give me a few minutes or so to recover, we can do it all again!"

Pamela groaned in horror as she realised she was trapped and that her parents, her only chance of rescue if she could get to her phone, were miles away for the entire weekend.

If Bill wanted to, he could keep her there for as long as he liked and judging by the way his massive cock was already starting to swell, the prospect of being fucked repeatedly was beginning to look a distinct possibility.

She shuddered as the wrinkly, slightly smelly old man advanced on her, his massive cock swaying out in front of his small podgy body.

"Young, blonde and pretty with big tits. Just they way I like em," Bill leered. "Come here love." His hands reached for her.

Even though the thought of sex with Bill gave her some sort of perverse pleasure and she knew she'd enjoyed being fucked by him, still Pamela cringed and swallowed hard.

He was hugely endowed and she was so small. It was going to be a long night.

As she climbed onto the bed and lay back she opened her legs wide and then shuddered as a powerful burst of sexual arousal hammered through her body. How could she be looking forward to this? Why did she feel this way? Did this make her a slut?

She groaned loudly as he climbed in between her legs and slid his massive cock inside her slippery wet love canal. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she grabbed hold of his arms as his hips began to move. Deeper and deeper he went, each thrust driving the breath from her body as she clung on for dear life, as he pounded her into climax after climax.

>>>

It was daylight when she awoke. Gingerly she climbed off the bed, and hoping that her movements wouldn't wake Bill, she tiptoed to the bathroom, picking up her now dry clothing as she went.

She cleaned herself up as best she could but was horrified at the amount of dried up cum that was plastered all over her body. It was then that the previous nights events flooded back. She shuddered at the depravity of it all. She'd been fucked senseless by an old man, older than her own grandfather. But then she felt a twinge of arousal. My god, had it turned her on that much? Was she that perverted?

Bill was snoring heavily as she let herself out the front door. Certain that it was unlikely that the gang of youths wouldn't be out and about this early she was still nervous as she peered out cautiously.

It was time to get herself home but before she did and for reasons she couldn't fully comprehend or explain, before she walked away she jotted down Bill's address in her diary.