Miranda, A Lost Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two in the tale of Miranda a lost wife.
4.3k words
3.65
80.6k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Charlie for the editing, encouragement and advice.

*****

After listening to that I realized I couldn't compete with that. I stumbled back home dragging my tail between my legs. I felt completely worthless and impotent. I had just listened to another man fuck my wife in ways I could only dream about.

I paced around the house trying to figure out my next move. I was angry, angry at Miranda but more at myself for allowing this to happen. Not knowing what to do I climbed into bed and pulled the blankets up tight around my head.

About an hour later Miranda walked sheepishly in. I was lying under the covers. She snuck in and without speaking walked straight into the bathroom and climbed into the shower. The room filled with billowing steam as the scalding hot water poured over her.

As I listened I heard her crying, she was sobbing bawling her eyes out. I lifted my head and peeking out I could see she had slumped in a heap in the shower as she cried and cried.

When she climbed into bed she didn't snuggle up against me like she normally does. She laid on her back her voice barely a whisper. "Gordy don't pretend to be asleep honey I know you are awake, I need to hear your voice, I need to know you're OK love?"

I pushed her away, "leave me alone Miranda I don't want to touch you OK."

She rolled away and I heard the sobs return. It was a long night for both of us. I eventually drifted off to sleep and when I awoke she was cuddled up behind me.

The next day it was late in the afternoon before Miranda built the courage to talk to me. "Gordy love we need to talk, I need to know you are OK with what happened last night?"

I turned away, "No Miranda I am definitely not OK. I assume you fucked Brad last night?"

She grumbled, "Don't say it like that Gordon, there's no need to be crude."

"OK Miranda I assume you made love with Brad?"

She dropped her head, her head turned away unable to hold my gaze. "No Gordon we didn't, but we did have sex."

"Oh that's good, did he rock your world Miranda? Was it worth the destruction of our marriage?"

"Gordy don't say that love, please, it didn't mean anything."

"If it didn't mean anything then why did you spend an hour in the shower last night?"

"Gordy please, I was feeling terrible. I know I shouldn't have let it happen. It was wrong and I know that."

"You didn't answer my question Miranda was it good."

I think she was starting to comprehend the damage she caused. She stuttered her voice quivering uncontrollably, "Gordon can we just not talk about it? We could just put it behind us? Pretend it never happened."

"Can you Miranda? Can you put it behind you, or are you going to think about it every day for the rest of your life, like I am? What happens the next time he asks you out?"

"Gordon please it's over. It's finished, I want to put this behind us. I need to know we are going to be OK."

"Just tell me Miranda at least be honest with me. Did you enjoy it? Just tell me that."

She sighed deeply, "Yes Gordon I enjoyed my night out."

I turned and walked away leaving her standing her sobs wracking her body.

For the next couple of weeks we never even spoke, we were simply ships passing in the night. Brad at least stayed away, and I am sure that was Miranda's doing. Bridgette was crushed that Brad had stopped coming around. I heard her crying to her mother one night as she cried, "Why mum why doesn't he come here anymore?? I miss him mum doesn't he like me?"

Miranda calmed and soothed her by taking the blame maintaining they had an argument.

Our monthly community gathering came up on the weekend and as we always do the whole family went along. As we were walking up the drive way to the Jameson's with our arms full of food and booze I whispered to Manda, "I hope you have made sure Brad isn't coming today?"

She looked at me with a confused frown spreading across her face, "Why?"

I growled, "Don't be stupid Miranda, please tell me he won't be here."

She put her head down as we walked in without answering me.

The moment we walked in I noticed Miranda whipped out her phone. Throughout the party Manda kept pulling out her phone and was having a protracted conversation with someone. The party was bubbling along as it always does. The girls were running around with their friends but I couldn't get into it. I was nervous and twitchy, what if Brad does turn up? What should I do? I tried to talk to Manda several times during the party but she stayed away from me. We had been there about an hour when Brad turned up, he walked in as bold as brass. He didn't even acknowledge me but I noticed he did walk straight up to Miranda and try to kiss her. She pulled away from him quickly her eyes never left mine as she did. She was obviously now as anxious as I was.

The girls were happy and ran up to him and hugged and kissed him. They stayed close to him and like always he had his harem of little girls running after him.

Brad made himself at home as he always did and he talked to everyone ducking in and out of conversations all afternoon. He tried time and time again to get Miranda alone but she kept her distance and every time he approached her she would walk away her eyes always fixed on me.

For the first time ever I wanted to leave. I wasn't enjoying what is usually one of the highlights for us. All I wanted was to get home so I could lick my wounds. I walked away from the main group and stood by myself watching the clouds scud across the horizon.

Without me realizing it Brad came up behind me. As he put his hand on my shoulder I jumped with fright I was so deep in thought. As I turned and recognized who it was all of the anger and humiliation came flooding out. I turned quickly taking him by surprise and punched him in the mouth as hard as I could. He staggered back reeling from the punch. As he did he brought his hands up to his face for protection, which was my invitation to punch him in the guts. It was hard and I hit him again this time up under the ribcage taking away his breath. As he fell forwards I punched him again repeatedly slamming my fists into his face.

There was blood everywhere; his nose looked as if it was broken, his eye swollen and black.

People crowded around and a couple of friends pulled me away from him.

Brad was dragged away to the house to get cleaned up and a couple of guys tried to calm me down but I threw away their arms and stormed away. As I walked past the crowd I saw the girls, they looked horrified, shocked and maybe even embarrassed. I cursed and swore angrily as I walked back home alone.

I went straight up the back onto the lookout and plonked myself down on the seat. The sun was setting low on the horizon. I sat there focusing on the sinking sun and the changing colours of the sky and ocean when Miranda walked up and sat beside me. Nothing was said for a while. We just sat there watching the sun set over the ocean. After about an hour Miranda asked, "What was that about Gordy?"

"What the hell did you think it was about Miranda" Did you think I was just going to shake his hand and say thanks for fucking my wife Brad. I can't wait for you to do it again. She loves it so much!" I lost it completely and screamed at the top of my lungs, "What did you fucking expect?"

That started the waterworks; Miranda bawled her eyes out.

"Where are the girls Miranda?"

She sniveled, "I got mum to come and pick them up. Bridgette was a blithering mess."

"He got what he deserved Miranda; any man who would seduce another man's wife, especially after we accepted him into our home and made him welcome. Shit he was like part of the family. He deserved nothing more."

In between sniffles she murmured. "He didn't seduce me Gordy it was just a mutual attraction. I am sorry love I thought after we talked you would be OK with it."

"Miranda you heard what you wanted to hear. I told you I didn't want you to do it."

"Why didn't you say no if you felt so strongly Gordon, why?"

"Miranda you are an intelligent woman, you know right from wrong. You didn't need me to tell you it was wrong. I told you I didn't want you to go with him. I expected you to make the right decision without me dictating it to you."

She cried, "I am sorry Gordon I have made a real mess of this. I hoped we could behave like adults."

"Adults I screamed! How is fucking someone else adult! How would you feel if I went off with another woman? Would that be OK Miranda?"

"I don't know Gordon I never thought about it?"

"Miranda Lynda Blight has always had a thing for me and has made it abundantly clear that she is available. Would you mind if I gave her a call and took her out?"

"Lynda! Gordy she is one of my best friends. No Gordon I would not be comfortable with that."

"Miranda before this happened would you say Brad and I were friends?"

She slumped forward with her head firmly in her hands. "Yes I suppose so Gordon, yes no of course you were. Shit I am sorry Gordon, I just didn't think. Her face was twisted in a tight scowl, Can you forgive me please?"

"I don't know what I think Miranda. I need to know what happened the other night. You said you enjoyed it. Was he a better lover than me?"

She broke down, "no Gordon he is not better than you, why would you even say that."

"I saw you when you got home Miranda, how many times did you do it?"

"Gordy please I don't want to talk about it."

I placed my hands on her shoulders and held her tight. "Did you have an orgasm Miranda?"

Her eyes closed, "Yes Gordy I had an orgasm."

"How many times Miranda, how many times."

"Gordy please this isn't going to help."

"Tell me Miranda I need to know, if we are going to move forward I need to know. How many times did you cum?"

Her body was trembling as she sobbed, "Three times."

"Did you use condoms Miranda?"

She shook her head, "Honey I am on the pill you know that."

"Yeah well what if he has some bloody disease Miranda? What if he has given you the clap?"

That really got the tears flowing, "Gordy Brad isn't like that he is young and fit. He hasn't even got a girlfriend."

I stood up and walked away leaving her crying. That night I slept in the spare room.

In the morning Miranda's mum arrived with the girls. Miranda gathered them all together and they were grouped together tightly as Miranda ushered them out to the car as her mum left. She talked to them for ages and I don't know what was said, but afterwards the kids walked up and we huddled around me and we hugged. Bridgette sobbed, "I love you dad."

Following that announcement we all looked around nervously. No words were said, but I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I had to walk away I didn't want my girls to see me cry. That night the girls left us to ourselves, they were clever enough to know Miranda and I would need time alone.

The gossip mongers were out in force after the fight and all sorts of rumours were flying around crazily. Our usual group of friends were divided, split in two. There were the pro Miranda group and then of course there was the pro me group. The common ground was even the guys who had considered Brad their friend dismissed him. He was immediately an outcast. Miranda's close friends stood by her but some of the others were very angry. She also became a bit of a pariah. I felt most sorry for the girls who were the innocent victims in this. They couldn't get away from the gossip.

It was tearing us all apart, our marriage, our family and even our friends. I tried for days to put it behind me but I couldn't. I was angry every day, my work was suffering and I was grumpy and hard to deal with. Miranda and I weren't talking there was just this widening chasm growing between us.

Two weeks after the fight I got home from work, to find Miranda curled up on the bed crying. Apparently Brad got the sack. The rumours had got back to the council and although it was none of their business he was sacked. They used the fact his probation period was up. Their escape clause was the quality of his work. They didn't have to prove it wasn't up to standard but that was the stated reason for his dismissal.

When she told me I just smiled, "good job."

"She shook her head no Gordy its bloody not good. He has lost his job Gordy. His reputation is ruined and he will struggle to find work. Gordon this is entirely my fault I have ruined his life."

I shrugged, "It takes two to tango Miranda. He knew what he was doing."

"What about our marriage Gordon, it seems that's wrecked as well."

Brad moved out within a few days.

Miranda tried her best to get me to talk about it, she suggested counselling. In the end I couldn't deal with it. I called a family meeting and told the family I was leaving. The girls burst into tears and cried and sobbed. They pleaded with me to stay but I couldn't.

Miranda never said a thing she just sat there holding the girls tightly, she must have realised it was coming.

I found a cheap flat in town but I hated it. It was bloody horrible. I missed our house overlooking the ocean. I missed the girls and of course I missed Miranda. The hard part was my workshop was at our house behind the garage so every day I had to go home to work sometimes just to pick up supplies or parts. I always waited for Miranda to leave before I went out.

I was a wreck internally. I felt weak and pathetic emasculated. It was like someone had stolen my manhood. I felt like a wimp. I kept going over that night time and time again. Why didn't I race in and bust them up the first time. Why didn't I put a stop to it once and for all, what the hell was I thinking? At night all I could hear was the sound of Miranda's screams of pleasure. It's funny how things work out. I bumped into Lynda Blight at the supermarket and we talked. During the conversation she made me aware that she knew Miranda and I had split.

Later that night she called and asked if I wanted to go on a date? I didn't even hesitate I grinned happily, I will be around at eight. She laughed well what say you come around and we have a night in to get to know each other first." Although she was a little older than me she was still a very attractive sexy woman. I rocked up to her place a little early carrying a bottle of wine and some roses. Lynda cooked us a lovely meal and we had plenty to drink. As we sat in the lounge having a laugh she kissed me and it was hot, the feel of her tongue wresting with mine in a sexy dance was overpowering and my cock was immediately as hard as rock as we made out. Her hands weren't idle either it didn't take long before she slid my zip down and pulled out my throbbing cock. Her lips were like liquid as they slid down over the head until she was sucking me right into her mouth. I cried out delirious with pleasure. She giggled sexily as she kissed my knob like she was worshipping some ancient god.

"Fuck Lynda, be careful I haven't had sex for a while." She laughed, "You let me worry about that baby." Her head bobbed faster and faster as she sucked me all the way into that furnace. "Lynda stop, I am going to cum, please stop, let me fuck you." But she wasn't going to be denied she sucked faster and faster until I could hold back no longer I squirted what felt like a gallon of spunk into the wet liquid suctioning vacuum that was her mouth.

I was screaming, "oh my god" as she sucked the last drops out. My knees were still trembling and my balls pulsating and my heart felt like it was going to pound its way through me chest cavity.

She lifted her smiling face up until we were kissing. I didn't know whether to say yum or yuck? I could taste the remnants of my semen in her mouth. As I said earlier Miranda isn't a fan of oral sex and although she gave me the occasional blowjob it was only ever the precursor to sex, and she had never let me cum in her mouth.

Lynda stroked my face as we kissed, "Come on lover take me to bed."

Once we were in bed I dived between her legs and locked my mouth onto her pulsating pussy determined to repay the pleasure she had given me. She grabbed my hair, "Whoa steady on lover, take your time baby we have all night." She guided me explaining what she liked and it didn't take long before she was screaming out in the throes of a wild pulsating orgasm.

My cock had recovered so I slid up her body until I was buried in her velvety sheath and started to fuck her. Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist her fingernails dug into my shoulders. Her head was rocking from side to side as she cried and sobbed, "Oh fuck, fuck me baby fuck me hard." She kissed and sucked, nibbled and licked as I pumped her harder and harder. Her hips were lifting off the bed as she humped me back I could feel her pussy sucking me deep into her soppy foaming opening.

The orgasm was huge and I came until my balls were shriveled up empty sacs.

I walked out of her place with my head held high. I had managed to regain some self-respect. I smiled as I recalled her cries and moans. I felt great, like I was walking on air. I spent the next week at her place every night. We fucked like the proverbial rabbits. We did things I had only ever fantasised about. She was one sexy woman. She managed to rebuild my shattered ego, she made me realise without even trying that I wasn't a lousy lay. It opened my eyes, and Miranda's antics didn't seem so bad. Lynda wasn't a better lover than Miranda she was just different. Yes she was more adventurous, but surely that is something we could learn together. I imagined what Miranda would have thought if she was standing outside listening. She would have been shocked, just as I was.

The following week was school holidays and when I got out to our place in the morning to load the work trailer Miranda was there waiting with the girls.

As I looked at her I could feel my heart racing it was the first time we had seen each other since I walked out.

Miranda walked up gingerly, "Hi Gordon how are you."

I pulled her in and kissed her wishing she could taste Lynda's juices on my lips. So she would know she wasn't the only one who was attractive to the opposite sex.

She fell into my kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck as we lingered. One of the girls cried out, "oooh get a room."

Miranda pulled back totally surprised by the kiss, a smile slowly spread across her face.

We went inside and she cooked us all a nice breakfast. The girls were over the top talking and giggling their way through a weeks' worth of stories.

It took a couple of weeks of us getting together for meals and me finding things that needed repair around the house before Miranda and I could talk. Her biggest issue was she wanted to know why I had moved out. She felt abandoned.

I tried to explain that I just felt like I had lost my manhood. The fact she had fucked Brad and he was so much better than me as a lover made me feel inadequate. She tried to reassure me. She tried to convince me I was a much better lover than Brad, but I knew different. I couldn't tell her how I knew so I just said, "Miranda I don't believe you I saw you when you got home from his place that night. You can say whatever you want but whatever you guys did you loved it, I have never seen a look like that on your face after we have made love."

"OK Gordy you are right if you want me to be brutally honest Brad was a good lover, a really good lover and I did enjoy it. He did things to me I have never let you do. The difference is when you and I make love and I say stop you stop. Brad didn't stop he pushed me past my comfort zone and yes I did like it, I loved it. He was passionate and forceful and very powerful. But you have to know Gordy you are a wonderful lover as well. This was never about me looking for someone better. You are my lover and my best friend. I just needed someone to prove that to me. With Brad it was just different. It was sexy because it was wrong. My emotions were on a high because it was taboo I was having sex with another man, it was new and novel not because he was better. I didn't want to tell you that I liked it because I thought you would hate me."

12