All Comments on 'Miranda, A Lost Wife Ch. 02'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
keep them both

why go back? Use her like the slut she is but don't give her your heart. Divorce and take what the judge says is yours. Keep lynda also as a fuck buddy.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed reading your story and yes this has happened to others but not sure in the same way. I don't support the whole cheating thing because I know the damage it causes.

What really got me was how she asked for permission and he ultimately gave in.

I understand its a story but I don't think in reality it would work that way. Then when he got his turn to get some strange and they talked she just laughed about it. When he talked to her about going and fucking another women that is her friend she had a melt down then but after it happened she just laughed. I kinda took it as he was set up to fuck her by the wife so he could at least feel he was even.

For me with these stories I prefer to see communication between the couple to open up to there desires. Not to actually go out and cheat. They where very lucky that they could come back together and be happy again. I really have to wonder if the trust will ever be there again as it once was or if there will be a repeat because she gets bored with her husband again.

Again good story and well written.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Well done

I'm glad he didn't stand for it and gave him a good beating.

Not sure but happy he remained married but he will need to keep an eye on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
last line ruined it

'take her for granted'

She took HIM for granted. That's the ENTIRE story. Why you would ruin that with that last line boogles my mind. He WANTED the passion she denied him. He also DENIED temptation from outsiders. She never respected his wishes when she decided to go with an outsider.

I'll tell you what honestly happens when someone cheats. The relationship never gets stronger. It's permanently weaker. Maybe fear keeps them together. But sparks of love are gone, and the flames are a little dimmer. Always. I'v been cheated on and cheated over the years. It's always the same with or without forgiveness. The cheater is respected less....forever. The love is dimmer...forever. Even those that get cheated on feel less self respect if their partner in all things disrespects them so completely.

I get over the hurt I'v felt and or caused. But it never goes away. The past is what we build upon. It's always there. That betrayal is a stain. That hurt is a stain. And the wife, on some level, knew that. He said "no", she did it anyway. She tried to re-write history to feel better. That he said "you have my blessing".

I really liked this story until the ending. I don't mind them trying to make it work. I mind you implying he did something that caused her to betray him. Unless he betrayed her, which he didn't, you have just taken away all the hurt that cheating brings. You'v boiled it down to, "well....he wasn't super duper perfect mind-reader, and she's not responsible for her actions. so he needed to do more"

she's not a prize. she's a flawed and selfishly stupid individual that risked her years of commitment and has already damaged it to life support. the marriage is not stronger, and she was solely responsible for her actions...like an adult. no one said, "hop on this dick, or i'll shoot you"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Requires the suspension

Of far too much reality... no way they reconcilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
killl the bitch

she new the end but was blind

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Finally

Finally, a man made cuckold by a cheating wife is allowed to reclaim his manhood. I loved it when he beat the younger, fitter, arrogant bastard Brad to a pulp. Even better when Brad lost his friends, job, nd was forced to move away. When Gordo spent his week with Lynda, that was icing on the cake. After all that and Miranda's contrition, the reconciliation was earned. Way to save your story by restoring Gordo's manhood and taking Brad's.

hotpussiehotpussieabout 5 years ago
wimp

hubby was made a whimp, he was not put in place and confronted her about he was outside listening he never confronted her and told her he knew she was absolute lying to him ..

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
The basic plot could work.

You need greater depth to your characters however.

Miranda comes off as a two dimensional, pathetic, self centered slut that didn't give two shits that she was being a whore and destroying her family for her slimy cunt. How was it she was so incredibly stupid as to have no clue about her husband's anger or the fallout from her behavior as a idiotic slut? How do as it she was surprised at anything that happened to the loser she tossed her family and reputation for?

Gordy comes off as far too passive and wimpy and only finally took a stand when the asswipe, Miranda tossed everything for, startled him

What can be said about Brad? Is anyone really that stupid???

I like your storytelling technique and this plot could be interesting with a little more depth and believability from your characters.

Might have helped to have more insight into Miranda's whorish mind.

Why didn't she have as severe an emotional reaction when he fucked Lynda?

Was it guilt over her own behavior? She seemed to take all this swapping and destruction rather cavalier like.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Everyone loves.,..

... a happy ending! Thank you Cagivagurl!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
PS.

Sorry for my own typos. Ever since I got a new phone, the autocorrect has been fighting me mercilessly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This doesn't redeem the character or the wife

First you construct a cunt of a wife and the evil boyfriend. Then the husband is an utterly spineless cuck. Next installment...the cunt wife has a personality transplant; the cuck husband does some minor physical damage to Brad and magically restores himself by fucking Lynda; and, then they live happily ever after. Unfortunately, there is nothing plausible in part two that would be convince a thoughtful reader to that the cuckish husband and the cunt wife have had major character transformations. Worse, the cuck husband is showing his daughters that a wife can betray her vows, husband, and family and still live "happily ever after." This is especially appalling because of the role Brigitte (sp?) played in the story and the girls relationship with Brad. I know people here like happy endings, but this was a grossly offensive RAAC. It was like putting a bandaid on cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

PLEASE learn about punctuation! I honestly don't know why this site has rules and guidelines when its admin don't do anything to make sure they're being stuck to!

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
This was a roller coaster...

This was a roller coaster...She was very sorry for cheating and that her lover was just an object...two days later she was crying because he lost his job due his weakness for married women...The husband lost his balls in a moment and found them in the next...Another weak point for me were the daughters...it even look like lover boy was also a pedophile looking at the strong emotion both of them showed when he never showed up again, and how fast they went with him in the party he was beaten up...But you could accept with some difficulty the reconciliation...3* for this part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ahh - no way

Miranda is a narcissistic slut and Gordy should have kicked her to the curb. She carried on a long time affair with her lover completely disrespecting Gordy. I can't ever see him taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A palatable conclusion..

...And genuine character growth for the MC always has the makings of a good story. The reconciliation felt a little easily accomplished but beating the asshole in front of everyone was a pleasing assertion of his damaged self respect and manhood.

AyreGuardAyreGuardabout 5 years ago
And the moral is...

The marriage remains "solid and loving". Let me adjust my hip waders so as to not get any of the bullshit on me. Am I the only one who can see this would be typical if the protagonist were the husband and the antagonist were a pretty, younger, female. The irony is the author and the vast majority of the female readers would hate the man who was reliving his youth and getting a night of strange with someone whom he was having an emotional affair. Fast forward several decades and it is now the wife who is stepping out with the younger man to somehow validate that she is attractive. She even gives decades old male excuses for her behavior. This story then is little more than cliche. "It didn't mean anything, it was just sex."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

It was good until the end. Talking about Brad during lovemaking would be a big turnoff unless Gordo's a cuck. Fragile ego? How about blatant disrespect. I would have stayed with Lynda.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Well done with the save, it was as good as one could be, because wife was so lousy at spousing andbLover Boy was such a POS

Also good job of writing about the mess of feelings post adultery.

Bonus for letting hubby kick.his ass.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Intelligent?

"Miranda, you are an intelligent woman." I beg to differ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
See there? Fucking other people can be so positive and help improve a sagging marriage.

Maybe in the British culture? She's already admitted that she will lie to him when she thinks the truth will be painful, unpleasant, embarrassing, or might damage his fragile ego. Whatever short term reconciliation they experience, eventually the skeleton in the closet will come back to life. And one day, one of them, will just walk out. And by that point, the other will probably not even notice. Or just be relieved.

He was a fool. Don't blame her for seeking a real man.

And what damage have you done having this stupid bitch claim that when she says Stop she doesn't mean it! There's enough dumb shits reading this garbage that they might actually think its true.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Normally I would 2* the tale for his allowing this to happen in the first place

but this was so well written, or maybe all the extreme cuck stories have weakened my resolve, but i could see reconciliation as credible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

First sign she kissed him I’d have kicked his unexpected balls in . No make it the day he asked her on a date it would’ve happened. As for the story at the end of listening to them fuck he should’ve said in the window don’t bother coming back home and for the scumbag tell him your going for your gun and can’t wsit to shoot your dick off. I’m glad he had balls enough to kick his ass but would never get back with her. House would get put on the market and divorce would be definitely happening. Can never trust her again and she didn’t care he fucked the other woman because the guy fucked her like she’s never been fucked before begging for his cock and hubby knows it . It would’ve destroyed her to know he heard it all . It wouldn’t been her secret and him guessing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Emotional

Your stories are entertaining and bring out strong emotions, similar the stories of noobdude.

txskippertxskipperalmost 5 years ago
Great,

I enjoyed this writing and will give the ultimate compliment. I will check out your other submissions. Thank you.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i liked this story

so in conclusion, Brad had to leave, but Lynda still attends the weekend parties, and throws in in Miranda's face. hmmm, that seems unfair. but it is just a story, and who knows, maybe Brad wanted hubby's virgin hole also. erotic and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckold Stories as Literature

Why do people complain about a well written cuckold story? It's Literotica for heaven's sake. Leo Tolstoy wrote "Anna Karenina." It's a CUCKOLD STORY. It's also considered one of the greatest pieces of literature ever written. So go figure. There is no accounting for good taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nauseating cuck story

Considering the number of cuck lovers on this site I’m shocked the score isn’t higher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wife fucking friend and was going too stay around

hubby did what should being done sooner,beat his light out.kick wife out.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Another dickless Wonder

Not everyone gets back together with the cheater. Should have divorced the stupid cow.

chuckysmariachuckysmariaabout 4 years ago
sorry but it’s a no.

aif you’re trying to justify the reconcilliation by making the husband have sex with another woman, then that’s a flimsy excuse excuse. The moment one party forsakes their oath/vow the other party is no longer obliged to keep that oath nor should he be held accountable for that oath. The only thing the husband yielded when he slept with another woman is his moral high ground. It doesn’t make justify reconcilliation much less explain how their marriage “remained strong”. You relied to much on the deus ex powers of an author to hand wave the story to it’s conclusion.

Could this be made to a proper reconcilliation story? Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Women should never write from a mans point of view

This was written by a woman for a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey Anonymous,

Do you know what happens to Anna Karenina?

She is shunned by society as the adulterer she is and is permanently separated from her husband and son (no parental visitation back then).

And then because the cunt has nothing to live for, she jumps in front of a train!

Now THAT’S a good ending!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"When I say stop I don't mean it love." - If you don't mean it, don't fucking say it! How is he supposed to know when you "don't mean it," and when you DO mean it, and he's going to be sleeping on the couch for a week?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"To this day our marriage has remained solid and loving. We have a new respect for each other and I know I no longer take Miranda for granted."

In a word:

RUBBISH!!!!

If anyone took anybody for granted it was that tramp Miranda. And men don't forgive that kind of shit.

In part 3 (if there is one) , I hope her husband dumps her cheating cunt ass and takes up with Lynda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
These two idiots...

...deserve each other.

Story about two morons that earns 1 star.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

So five pages over two chapters and the ultimate conclusion is he was a cuckold and enjoyed it. Look out buddy there’s more of that to come if wifey gets her way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

no idea why he was there when she came home i would have had my clothes bagged loaded up and ready to go when she walked in i would have walked out and the hell with the slut she could keep brad and do whatever she wanted time to go not wimp out and crawl back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i hate this kind of reconciliation

the issue is just hand waved away. Do you really believe that just because the husband had a revenge fuck somehow solved the issue? The wife didn’t even do anything to earn forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same old, same old

The wife wants to slut around. Then we get the same old ridiculously unrealistic plot device of the husband cucking out (the standard weak, low T, cuckish LW husband), which allows this to go off into her having the "best sex of her life" and the cuck blubbering and whining.

Contrary to some commenters, the husband regained nothing by giving Brad a couple of punches. Brad deserved a much more severe beat down, but his wife deserved humiliation and divorce. As for the daughters, the behavior modeled here increases the probability of multigenerational sluttishness. After all, "Daddy" got over it, and it made "Mommy" happy.

The only ways a "hall pass/dating" story can engender a willing suspension of disbelief is if a. The husband says "Hell no!" and continues by saying that even asking such a thing means he's seeing a lawyer to file for divorce. or b. The husband says "whatever" and reveals that he has become completely indifferent to the wife. I've never seen "b" here, and it could play out in a lot of different ways.

This story is hurl-worthy

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I'd have set the house on fire while they were fucking

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Whataputz

Hell with all of them. Although the weak little bastard and the lover both got what they deserved. Bitch lunatic wife has not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
For what it’s worth...

I think you write well and the story is well paced. I feel like you could tighten up in some areas and expand in others in order to make a point. If the lesson in the end per your epilogue is that the husband neglected his wife in some way making him partly responsible for this, then you need to show that. I didn’t see any of that here and I am left thinking I just witnessed a shit show involving people I can’t identify with.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
You write well

I just can't stand a wimpy ass cuck. And that is exactly what this husband is. Yeah he kicked Brad's ass but he should have done it the night he heard them fucking. When he took her back after all of the public humiliation. Once a cuck always a cuck.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
This is a really good story!

Reconciliation stories are NOT my favorite, but this is Cagivagurl's story, not mine. It was well written deserves a really good score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I feel

I feel like a wimp, wait I am a wimp I feel like a cuck, wait I’m a cuckw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Life and literature

Literature and life reflect each other. I have s similar story. But I broje off the friendship early. Still didn't stop her. I accused her and she of course denied everything. I got the truth from her sister and she still denied it. J even had the receipt from the hotel. I divorced her and took my kids and never spoke to her again. She asked once why I dont utter a word to her, I sent her a text that I am not worthy of the truth so why speak. She died 2 years ago. My kids were upset but I wasn't. Liars and cheats don't need to be mourned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like the way he handled hus business

Like a real man.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

No thanks.

This was terrible.

As with all wimp stories,

both parts get 1 out of 5 from me.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Too pat. Sounds to me that the wife and the other woman set him up. Doubt if would have taken her back.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Too much waffling and disrespect before the actual cheating, I think.

Would be tough to live with someone in that kind of relationship.

Kind of surprising their marriage didn't have any major problems before, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- cuckold stories as literature

You're a fucking idiot.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Why

Why would you want to write this?

Quadman07Quadman07over 3 years ago
Run Gordy run?!

Goody should have punched Brad in the nose when he ask to take Miranda on the first date. Then Gordy should have found a good lawyer and filed divorce papers on Miranda. Miranda cheated when she first let Brad touch her.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

A new respect for each other? When he admittedly doesn’t trust her? That makes no sense. He should have been more attentive, but she nonetheless ignored his opinions and objections.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

IDIOT QUESTION OF THE DECADE "Why didn't I race in and bust them up the first time. Why didn't I put a stop to it once and for all, what the hell was I thinking?"....

because you are just another stupid pathetic idiot character developed by a shitty revolting irrational dumb as fuck writer named Cagivagurl

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
This one...

...pretty awful story. A dumb slut. Married to a pathetic cuckold. Only thing i can say about these two as characters? They deserved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should have divorced her and shacked up with Lynda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
u fucking wimp

all u people r fuckin wimps.....never knew 90% of u fucks r wimps till i started reading this site.....may u all die n rot in hell for giving men a bad image.....fucking wimps

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Reconciliation impossible under these circumstances

No reconciliation is plausible for this couple. By having sex with someone who was well known to their children, neighbors and friends, Miranda has demeaned and humiliated in front of them all. There is no way he could remain in the marriage and have any self respect.

Miranda's behavior after her night of bliss is inexcusable. She should have realized the importance of terminating all contact with Brad. What in the world did the two of them talk about during their long phone conversations that would support the idea she still loved and respected her husband? What was said the the night of the party when Gordon finally beat the crap out of Brad?

Sorry but there was too much betrayal for forgiveness to be plausible. Miranda was painted far too darkly to ever be redeemed by the light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My thoughts expressed as...Epilogue 2: Miranda

The morning that Gordon joined us for our first family breakfast since he moved out I could tell that something was different about him. Of course, I knew what brought about the change but kept the knowledge to myself. Later, when the girls were outside chatting with some friends that came over, I took my phone to the bedroom and called Lynda.

"Hi Miranda," Lynda said. "As soon as I saw your number on the phone I had a good feeling about your plan. So, did it work like you hoped?"

I couldn't help smiling. "Yes. It seems to have worked perfectly. I can't thank you enough."

"Oh, not at all. What are friends for, as they say?"

"Um, so, how was it?"

"It was funny. The first night I moaned and squirmed and pretended to cum like a porn actress. He left thinking he was God's gift to women."

"Good, good!" I laughed as Lynda giggled. "I think he'll be back for good soon. And a good thing since I could never keep up the payments on this place by myself."

"So," Lynda said. "What about Brad? Is that over for good?"

"Yes," I sighed. "Unfortunately."

"Well, don't be too upset. I understand a new engineer will be starting work next week. He's supposed to be very good looking according to my friend at the council office."

"Oh?" I squirmed as i sat on the bed. "Tell me more."

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
1st asshole move,

Was not punching his fucking mouth that very first night, after their first "date."

He was reluctant to reveal himself for sneaking over to Brad's - she was supposed to have been home hours before, so them getting caught red handed by Gordy was not out of bounds.

2nd asshole move: not telling her that if she ever did anything with that prick, they were through. Period.

That Gordy didn't put his foot down earns him the wimp badge - he may as well held her legs open for Brad to enjoy.

I hate wimpy male fucks.

Sorry, but I hate them.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

2nd read and I still can’t understand the concept of reconciliation with someone who has no respect for their spouse.

The all encompassing paradigm in Cagivagurl’s LW submissions is the constant and easy manipulation of the husband by the wife

Cagivagurl always allows hubby to balance the books with a playmate of his own but only after wifey gets her way, as if this will make him forget the disrespect that started all this in the first place.

None of which takes away the fact it’s still a well written story, I just struggle with maintaining enough suspension of disbelief to think the story’s outcome would be probable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not credible

She knew that her husband didn’t condone her adultery. She flaunted her paramour to her children and to her husband. She all but castrated her husband; she certainly emasculated him. She should be gently moved to the curb. Lastly, I don’t understand guys who stand around and do nothing while they watch their wife cheat; they be masochistic voyeurs.

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 3 years ago
Absolutely Awful Story

I had Cagivagurl as one of my favorite authors. This story, which showed the destruction of a marriage by a horrendously unfeeling wife and a total wimp of a husband, has changed my mind. This was simply awful. The wife was an infinitely non-empathic whore, and the husband was an introverted, worthless wimp who never tried to stand up for his marriage. They each deserved the worst of life, and ended up with a continuing, mostly comfortable relationship. No empathy, no justice, no courage, no meaningful remorse, no believable conclusion. A truly awful story. I'm embarrassed for what had been a decent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looking at the last few comments I must admit to being totally amazed do these commentators think that this is a real life story? Do they realise that this is just a fantasy story on a sex story website,

Cudos to the author who has elicited this surge of emotive crap from these commentators you sure know how to push these idiots buttons with your stories.

Good story, well written and well edited. I'm glad the story had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Agree

100% agree with Guilia, the husband just differed like a love sick 16 year old and the wife was a total moronic slut.⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, Fucking Around Always Makes A Marriage Stronger

Who doesn't know that? Well, maybe all the couples who are still married.

Not even a nice try. The wife was a selfish arrogant whore. When the next Brad comes along she will try to do it again. And the stupid cuck will probably let her. Why not, he can't do it for her anymore.

Thanks for the effort.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago

“... Lynda Blight has always had a thing for me and has made it abundantly clear that she is available. Would you mind if I gave her a call and took her out?"

"Lynda! Gordy she is one of my best friends. No Gordon I would not be comfortable with that.”

__ ********__

“... I owned up about my week with Lynda. She laughed cynically, "Gordy I knew all about you and Lynda the next day. She couldn't wait to tell me." She giggled, "You made quite an impression there...”

Sounds like it was planned. Therefore not the reciprocal of her cheating with Brad.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

“ I decided to just accept the upside which was Miranda was taking extra special care of herself and looked better than she had in years. “ In fact, she never wore any makeup before he moved in to our home. Near the end of his stay I realized they were lovers intellectually. I never considered a physical affair. Until she told me 4 years after the fact and that there was a rebound affair. I could not believe I did not read the tea leaves. What this story has that my real life story does not is frank discussion. I was left to let my thoughts stew. That was 30 years ago and I am still stewing. How can you honorably leave someone with dementia?

Rob5373Rob5373almost 3 years ago

Your men are wimps in your stories. They all tell their wife. Sure go ahead. It’s just a date. Really? No real man is gonna let their wife carry on with another man like the guys in your stories. Write one where the husband actually has some balls and says no snd backs it up

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago
Set up

Sound like he was set up by Miranda. Lynda was her best friend and she knew he had the hots for her. She had Lynda seduce him to even the score so he would come back thinking he was a stud which he obviously was not compared to Miranda’s lover Brad. All stories by this author seem similar with hubby being a clueless beta cuck being led around by his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I no longer take Miranda for granted." Fer realz, though? Sorry, friend, but the way you spun this story, Miranda was taking him for granted, not the other way around. Just changing that line to "Miranda no longer takes me for granted" would have made the whole ending almost tenable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a visual where Miranda comes back from here night of lovemaking with Brad to see her house up in flames, a symbol of her marriage with Gordy silhouetted agains the night sky and the burning of their lives. Everything burnt to ashes, all contents destroyed, clothes, memories, everything of value gone.

Gordy then turns and tells her “I wanted to ensure that it was so memorable you would never, ever forget this night. Get yourself a lawyer, you’ll need one”.

Gordy then walks away, leaving the tunnel cunted whore behind before walking over to Brad’s house where he reclaims his manhood by taking Brads. And I mean take, as in bashing his balls so badly he will never have children.

See, fixed it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but no 1*. You deus ex the reconcilliation. If you intend to have a reconcilliation ending, show the journey why she deserve it. You hand waved the problem then boom ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very cagona story

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"Why didn't you say no if you felt so strongly Gordon, why?" - WTF? He said it over and over, he only finally agreed be cause she wouldn't let t go.

\

I can't believe that she can't see the similarity between her and Brad and him and Lynda. "Miranda Lynda Blight has always had a thing for me" - BTW, you need a comma after "Miranda," I thought her name was also Miranda, LOL.

\

"He hasn't even got a girlfriend." - Which probably means he sleeps around. Get fucking tested!

\

"I couldn't tell her how I knew" - Why not? Though I don't recall her saying anything like that.

\

"He did things to me I have never let you do." - Yeah, and if Gordy ignored her saying "Stop!" he'd be up shit's creek, but she was chill with Brad after he forced her to do those things.

\

"You are my lover and my best friend. I just needed someone to prove that to me." - How does fucking Brad prove that Gordy's her lover and best friend? Typical cheater's illogic.

\

"When I say stop I don't mean it love." - Yeah, right!

\

"I no longer take Miranda for granted." - I agree with Anonymous, where did he take her for granted?

\

After the way she reacted to the POSSIBILITY of him and Lynda getting together, her laughing about him spending a week with her defies logic.

\

BTW, for those who keep saying RAAC when talking about reconciliation, this was a reconciliation, NOT a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More cuck crap, weak man typical can only think with his dick. Weak dialog, he could never get the words right , and just caved. Not realistic. After she badgered him the second time, it should have been over , she was already over the line, but of course it is easy to just go on with the man getting weaker while he "just cannot stop loving her and always will" even as she goes out and cuck him again and again. Junk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much bullshit. So at the end of the day it was all his fault-either because of his fragile ego, taking Miranda for granted, or because "we are all fallible." Which is it author?? Where does fidelity and loyalty fit in, or are such things situational?

Your ending is juvenile, and highly inconsistent (again). Love becomes enabling if acceptance of anything is allowed. How can he "...have a new respect for each other (her) " if "I (Gordy) don't know that I have really forgiven her and I know that I don't have the same level of trust that I once had" ?? How can the marriage possibly remain "solid and loving?" You write these ridiculous plot lines that are nonsensical and then get all offended when you're called out on your bullshit. 1 if that.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A cheap slut-wife cuckold story. You can perfume crap as much as you want, it still remains crap!

beretta84beretta84over 2 years ago
i...

hate wimps. she knew exactly how he felt & still badgered him. the night she went to bed with brad was what that "date" was all about. going to a party? what party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, the author is female, I have question since reading the other fic. Same as the male author who failed to capture the delicate of woman character, this one strayed no further

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This, almost impossibly, is one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica.

Well done.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I do not mind a well put together reconciliation. Though a BTB man( l mean bitch or bastard) a reconciliation well put together works for me too

4/5

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

You're kidding right?? Glad this is fiction b/c there is no way this marriage lasted or reconciled. Not after months of emotional adultery by Miranda; no after catching Miranda & Brad making out several times in his own home (& those were only the times he catch them b/c he was around, I am sure it happened more often when he wasn't there); not after their 'date' particularly with him listening to Brad & Miranda going at it again and again in the bedroom; and finally not after listening to Miranda's comments while she & Brad were 'only having sex'.

Each of those events will never leave his memory. Trust & respect completely destroyed.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Holy cow, what a wimp this guy is. He should have faced up to Brad and kicked his ass out the door the first time he suspected. After that he should have dropped divorce papers on the wife and told her before she goes on a date or sulks to sign the papers. His little girls need a serious dose of reality and I would have set them down and told them what Brad was doing and what the consequences were going to be. Old Spineless didn't need to be superman to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent last chapter. I almost didn't read this chapter. Very glad I did. Excellent reconciliation story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another accomplished and entertaining tale from this author. I thought this husband might be made of sterner stuff than the ones in most of her other stories, but alas as the story progressed it was increasingly clear that he was cut from the same insecure, inadequate and immature cloth.

I don't know if the author's male characters are drawn from her (?) own dating experiences but, if they are, she is either very unlucky or has seriously shit taste in men.

LA

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! Really well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What sort of a man lets his wife do that.... FFS grow a pair "Gordy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m usually rooting for forgiveness & getting back together, but not this time.

He gave her opportunities & she fucked him passionately for hours.

Never a thought of her husband until she got home.

Perhaps if he just treated her like the whore she is, I could have accepted him taking her back,

But not to just give in as he did? No way!

Bill S.

ThisShadowPlayThisShadowPlayover 2 years ago

Excellent writing, good ending, although the emotional masochist in me as rooting for Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stypid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahaha...this would be better classified in a "fantasy" category.

No way this ever happens in the real world. They live in a small town. Everyone now knows his wife is a cheating cunt.

They could in no way reconcile and stay in this community and stay married.

None of the characters have any redeeming value. None are likable in any way. None believable.

Story is just ridiculous.

notdumnotdumover 2 years ago

Good story, could have lived without last sentence. Trite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck Mate, what is wrong with you!

You write quite an well, but your moral compass is way off. I thought Kiwi’s had Mana, or is it just we Aussies over the ditch?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories