All Comments on 'Miranda and Major Hardman'

by big_cane_sugar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

more cheating crap not real romance at all

big_cane_sugarbig_cane_sugarover 2 years agoAuthor

If you mean that I have put it in the wrong category, please let me know which category you think it should be in. I will happily consider your suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been really interesting, if you didn’t make all the women in it okay with cheating husbands, including the main character, already willing to accept his cheating on her before they’re even back together, even with her brothers wife. Sick and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Miranda and Richard find out they belong together, and truly love each other. And that love is most precious because they don't come to it easily -- they struggle, grow, and fall into a lasting love. Their lovemaking is great -- and Richard's description seems great as well. Love his big cock, his hairy thighs abs, and I assume hairy chest as well. He is one very well-built military man, with the musculature and masculinity he needs to show Miranda a loving man. Please write more about this muscled, manly hairy man!

big_cane_sugarbig_cane_sugarover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, even though I really disliked all the characters.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Your writing makes other stories pale in comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job. I really liked it. Being a garhead ( You know, once one, always one). The thing is you should always check first to make sure the fucking guy in front of you isn't a garhead or a dogface. It's a lot safer. Even swabbies can be very mean. Well written. Keep it up.

XYZ

big_cane_sugarbig_cane_sugarover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look at this asshole lying about his service record vvvv down there. No real jarhead (note the j) would ever, ever, ever spell it 'garhead' instead. Once, okay, a typo, but he does it twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not romantic to have some asshole running around leaving unwed mothers and abandoned children all over the place, then cheat constantly. It's even less romantic when the women that claim to love him are perfectly okay with his cheating and knocking women up. This is just some adolescent boy's fantasy about having a cock three times the size of the largest ever recorded, surrounded by women that actually like painful sex with a cock that's impossible to even fit inside any normal female's body. Real women don't like being hurt, or men that can only fit half of their length (or girth) inside of them. This is just drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"... she'd found her new lord and savior, and she would dedicate her life to serving him." What the hell? That's just... sick.

big_cane_sugarbig_cane_sugarover 2 years agoAuthor

I think many of your observations that you intend as criticisms are spot-on, except that you might consider that the story is from Miranda's POV, and she never experiences any pain, so perhaps things aren't literally as big as she feels they are. A clue to that is that she says Dennis's is also big.

But whether it's "romance" or not is a really interesting question. IDK, honestly. I hope I never write a story that makes people seem better than we are. Maybe bigger, stronger, richer, something like that, but not better. The commenter who didn't like any of the characters is onto something. I'd be interested in what you think of Blake in my "Three Men Who Get a Lot of Pussy" story. Hardman is in that story too, though, so you might want to skip this sections if they offend you.

I'm open to suggestions if you think I should classify the story differently.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Romance? Seems like an OCD case study. No likable characters. Pathetic Miranda. FYI, it's Jarhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh.. interesting, I can't decide how to rate it. Miranda's apologies to BD.. but then, the way she dumps her boyfriend is revolting, made my stomach flinch really. In my head I went, no, BD, you deserve better, she is not changed she's just a little privileged arrogant hypocrite christian bitch. Stay away. Then the ex boyfriend came with a gun (almost comprehensively, and I'm not playing the devils advocate here) and suddenly I realized, well, it's the big country AMERICA, where whenever someone is angry can buy a gun at the Mal and shoot their offenders, or some innocents. Fortunately enough I don't live there, but still, even where I live from time to time the corpse of a woman killed by her husband is found in a river. Violence towards women is everywhere, uh?

All this to say that my brain got too distracted to actually enjoy the story.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Good guys don't always finish last. And, it's Occam. And FYI, Agnostics need love to.

Rusty_MRusty_Mabout 2 years ago

"God made every man equal." Is BD growing up?

big_cane_sugarbig_cane_sugarabout 2 years agoAuthor

I hadn't made up my own mind about that, actually, but since the story's from her perspective, her compromises are most obvious, and I wanted something to show that he's bent a little too -- and to be honest, I just kind of liked the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous