Miranda and the Boys Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returns to kissing him inserting her tongue into his open mouth. He copies the movements of her tongue with his. Trent is thoroughly enjoying his first ever 'real' kiss. After a couple of minutes she stops and proceeds to lick down his chest and stomach all the way to the waistband of his underwear. When she reaches his underwear she looks up at him and asks, "are you ready to show me what you got in these?" He only nods and she slowly pulls down his underwear revealing his cock. His penis is about the same size as Rob's but on his small skinny frame it appears much larger.

The kissing and licking has aroused him to the point that his cock is rock hard and she can't resist putting it in her mouth. She inserts the entire length of his cock in and out of her mouth a couple of times before she finishes removing his underwear. She now rises up on her knees and then lowers herself onto his cock thrusting it into her pussy. She continues to raise herself up and down on his dick, fucking him while he lays still. After little more than a minute she asks him, "do you want to fuck me now?"

"Yes, yes please," he responds much more assertively than before. She gets up off him and lays down next to him. He then lays on top of her and she guides his dick into her vagina. He immediately starts to pump his dick in and out of her. He starts making a lot of noise as he speeds up his pace. Eventually after two more minutes of his fast paced fucking he starts coming in her. His orgasm seems to last awhile but finally he collapses on to her his head landing on her tits.

The two of them lay there motionless for a few minutes. The audience outside the window was shocked at what they just witnessed but proud of their friend for losing his virginity in such fashion. Eventually they both get up and Trent started to get dressed.

"I'm going to take a shower do you want to join me," she asked him. He hesitated as he thought about it but eventually said yes. "Then you don't need those," she said pointing to his boxers. Reluctantly he lowered his underwear to the floor and stood naked in front of this woman he had just met. She then grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. Once there she turned on the shower and while the water was warming up she approached him and started kiss him again.

While that was happening the men outside scrambled to grab chairs so that they could peer in through a window set high on the wall with no covering. They watched as she kissed him passionately. Being kissed by a naked woman while he was also naked caused him to become aroused again. His friends watched as his penis became erect and made contact with outside of her vagina. After about a minute of kissing the shower was steaming so they both went in. The shower was very large and encased in glass so they were both clearly visible to the men outside.

Once inside the shower she got her body wet then handed him the body wash and asked him to wash her. He started on her back as she had turned after handing him the body wash. He washed her back then knelt down and washed her ass and legs. He made one pass over her ass before asking her to turn around. Still on his knees he was now staring directly at her pussy. He started washing her legs again then worked his way up to her pussy. He carefully washed her pelvic area around the vagina.

"Wash the inside of my pussy please," she asked almost begging. He obliged by inserting one soapy finger into her pussy. "I can take more fingers than that," she added. So he proceeded to thrust two fingers into her pussy then added another. He then began exploring the insides of her vagina with his three fingers. She handed him the handheld shower head and told him to use this, he did as she asked rinsing all his semen out of her pussy.

"Now it's your turn," she said as she pulled him to his feet. She then began soaping his whole body and when she got to his cock she spent extra time washing it. Finally she sat him down on the bench in the corner of the shower then knelt down between his knees and took his cock into her mouth. Trent was extremely aroused and after a couple minutes of her sucking his wet cock he exploded into her mouth. She greedily gulped down her fourth load of the day, in the back of her mind she wondered how many calories that was.

They both rinsed off and got dried off, Trent got redressed but Miranda just wrapped herself in a towel. They both walked back out onto the patio. Trent was greeted with cheers and pats on his back. He was unaware that his first and second sexual experiences were just witnessed by 15 of his friends. Miranda located her robe and with the men watching took off her towel and put on the pink robe.

Miranda decided to get something to eat and most of the guys did also. They all sat around eating and chatting with Miranda occasionally flashing glimpses of her tits and pussy through her loosely tied robe. Eventually some of the guys got back into the pool thinking her escapades were over, but the party was not over yet.

12