Miranda and the Boys Pt. 05

Story Info
Miranda is forced to party with the neighbor.
4k words
4.34
23.3k
22
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning Miranda had Dan drive her home since she had to go to work. When he came back to Justin's house him and the other boys cleaned up from the party. When they were done they were sitting around talking about ideas to expose Miranda. Suddenly there was a knock on the door Justin got up and answered it to find his neighbor, Mr. Hollis. Mr. Hollis asked to come in.

Once inside he said, "I've got something to show you boys." The boys were visibly puzzled but gathered around Mr. Hollis to watch the video on his phone. What they saw sent shivers down their spines. Playing on his phone was a video of Miranda sucking a man's cock on the patio.

Justin's backyard was very secluded as it was surrounded by trees and shared only one fence with a neighbor, Mr. Hollis. The boys had not worried about being spied on since in order for someone to view the yard from the neighbors they would need to climb up on something like a stepladder or chair. Apparently Mr. Hollis had done exactly that.

The boys silently watched the video to the end. Justin shouted out, "What the fuck, man."

"And I have many more videos of your little party," said Mr. Hollis. "Your little girlfriend is beautiful and sexy," he added. He continued, "Your parents won't be back until tomorrow and I think we can keep all this just between us." He paused for a second and then added, "On one condition."

The boys, specially Justin, were relieved that they might not get in trouble for the pool party but were very concerned about the "condition". "What do you want then," asked Kyle.

"I want your girlfriend to come over to my house and party with me," answered Mr. Hollis then added, "Or all your parents will see these videos."

"We would need to talk to Miranda first," responded Kyle.

"And we would have to escort her also, to make sure she's safe," inserted Ricky. The other boys nodded in agreement.

"Fine, but you guys just get to watch and not participate," countered Mr. Hollis. "So, call her and let me know, I'll be waiting," he said.

"We'll be in touch with you soon," stated Kyle and with that the older man left.

Kyle texted Miranda to have her call him when she gets a chance. About an hour later she called him on her break. Kyle told her what happened and she was shocked but knew they had no other choice then to do what Mr. Hollis wanted. She agreed and said she gets off at 6pm, they said they would pick her up then. Kyle then contacted Mr. Hollis and said it was setup and that they would be at his house at 7pm.

After the call Miranda's mind started to wander to thoughts of the night ahead of her. She knew she would be naked and almost certainly be fucked but other than that she could only imagine. And imagine she did or more aptly she fantasized about what would happen tonight. The thoughts turned her on and she felt her pussy getting wet. She wanted to go the bathroom and masturbate but resisted the urge knowing later it would be taken care of. She spent the rest of the day in a daze dreaming of what would happen until the guys arrived to pick her up.

After picking her up at work they stopped by her apartment so she could get a sexy outfit. The guys had been apologizing to her for getting her into this situation but they sensed that she might be little excited about it. She told them it was ok and she was glad they would be going with her as it made her feel safe.

When they got to Justin's house she once again stripped completely nude for them then pulled out her outfit. The outfit she had chosen was a very tight and very short white dress. First she put on a white lace bra and her new white lace thong then she put on black fishnet stockings. Lastly she put on the skin tight dress. The dress was so short that when she bent over, on purpose of course, with her legs straight most of her ass was exposed.

She stayed bent over for a few seconds to allow the boys a good long look. Noticing their arousal she offered to blow them but unfortunately there was no time and they had to go. She stepped into her black heels and they all headed over to Mr. Hollis's house.

Once there she knocked on the door and Mr. Hollis answered. He invited them all in, once inside Mr. Hollis leaned forward and kissed Miranda. While kissing her he reached under her dress and rubbed her pussy over her panties. He wanted to know how compliant she was going to be and to his great elation she simply let him have his way. After feeling her up and kissing her he whispered in her ear, "Did you enjoy that baby?".

"Yes, Mr. Hollis," she quietly answered.

"Call me Brad," said Mr. Hollis. He then lead them into the living room, already in the room were three older men standing in the middle of the room. Brad directed the four boys to sit on chairs on the far wall. He then introduced the first man, Charles, who took Miranda's hand and spun her around while looking her body up and down. He then embraced her while kissing her passionately. When he was done Brad introduced the second man, John, who also kissed her and grabbed her ass with both hands. The third man, Owen, was introduced and he also kissed Miranda while rubbing her back.

Brad asked her if she wanted a drink to which she agreed. After bringing her a strong screwdriver she drink most of it down. Miranda was not use to drinking alcohol but finished the drink anyways. When she was done Brad took her glass and said, "My friends and I want to see more of your smoking hot body," then added, "Take off your dress now."

This thirty something man ordering her to undress was getting Miranda very turned on. She slipped the dress off her shoulders and then slowly peeled it down her body. Once it was at her knees she wiggled her body and it fell to the floor. Stepping out of it she was now clad in only her white underwear, stockings and heels. She stood completely still in front of all the men awaiting her next orders. Brad again rubbed the front of her thong, this time he could feel her dampness through the panties.

"Does being naked in front of people turn you on slut," he asked. Miranda's friends were angry he was talking to her like that but it was true and she was a slut now. She didn't answer right away and Brad asked louder now, "Answer the question slut."

"Yes, sir it does," she responded.

"Do you want to get naked for us, slut?", he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Then beg us to let you take off your bra, slut," he ordered.

"Please, may I remove my bra for you?," she begged.

"Yes, you may remove your bra now and show everyone your tits," he said. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra letting it fall to the ground exposing her tits to the whole room.

"What else do you want to do slut," questioned Brad.

"Please, sirs may I take my panties off and show you my pussy?", she begged again.

"We will allow you to remove your panties now," followed Brad. Miranda slowly with trembling hands slid her thong down her legs and off her feet. Her hands weren't trembling from fear but from excitement, in fact she was so turned on that her pussy started to leak fluid down her leg. Brad noticed the moisture on her leg and said, "Is your pussy leaking juice you slutty whore."

"Answer me whore," he demanded when she didn't at first respond.

"Yes, sir my pussy is soaking wet," she answered. Standing there naked and being demeaned Miranda had a realization she knew she was an exhibitionist but this humiliation was even more titillating for her.

"Do you wish one of us would put our cock inside you and fuck you to an orgasm?," questioned Brad.

"Yes, sir please," pleaded Miranda.

"Not yet whore," barked Brad. Standing in front of all the men in only her stockings and heels with pussy juice dripping down her leg made Miranda very horny and she wanted very much to have sex. Brad was going to make her wait before having an orgasm, so he had her remain standing for a couple of minutes before finally speaking. "Get down on your knees whore," he ordered her.

She did as she was told and got down on her knees. Brad grabbed a bag off the floor and gave Miranda some more instructions, "Put your hands behind your back." She dutifully obeyed. He pulled out a pair of fur lined handcuffs and placed them on her wrists and then he put a blindfold over her eyes. Miranda felt very vulnerable in this position. During the pool party most of the things she did were either planned or initiated by her but now she was no longer in control of the situation. The feeling of not knowing what was going to happen and having no control over it filled her with trepidation but her submissive side was again in ecstasy and her horniness never subsided.

Miranda's four friends sitting in the corner were visibly unhappy with the treatment she was receiving, but at the same time her humiliation was turning them all on and their growing erections were proof of that. Unbeknownst to Miranda the four older men had stripped naked. She heard someone approach her face and suddenly she was slapped in the face with an object.

"Open your mouth bitch," shouted a man other than Brad. Her friends had just watched a naked man slap her in the face with his partially erect penis. They were all horrified but also greatly excited. After she obeyed his order and opened her mouth the cock was shoved into it. She quickly realized that was what slapped her. With the cock in her mouth she instinctively started moving her mouth back and forth along the length of the shaft and it quickly became fully hard. Once fully erect the man continued to mouth fuck her by grabbing the back of her head and forcing his dick all the way into her mouth. She could feel his hairy ball sack touch her chin on the completion of each thrust. Miranda figured the cock was at least as large as the biggest one she sucked over the weekend. After doing this for a couple of minutes the man pulled out without coming.

After the cock was withdrawn Miranda automatically relaxed her jaw and closed her mouth. "Open your mouth back up, bitch," came the instant admonishment. As soon as she reopened her mouth it was filled with a different semi flaccid penis. This dick was somewhat larger than the previous one and as it grew in size inside her mouth she started to gag as the man thrust it down her throat. Her gagging did not deter the man and he continued to face fuck her until he was fully hard. After he removed his cock Miranda was able to recover with a few deep breaths, keeping her mouth wide open the whole time.

Miranda now understood the job she was tasked with and briefly sucked the other two men to full erections.

Miranda's blindfold was removed and she found herself surrounded by four naked men with their erect cocks pointed at her face. "This is it, now I'm going to get fucked hard," thought Miranda. The thought of what was going to happen sent a rush to her pussy and more juices flowed out of her. Miranda had been fucked more in the last two days than in all the times with her boyfriends and it dawned on her that she was now a full blown slut and was loving it.

Soon after Miranda's realization her cuffs were taken off and the commands started coming. She was ordered to get on all fours on top of an ottoman footstool. The four men took up places around her, one at her face, one by her ass and one on each side of her. First the men began by playing with her, the man in front of her started slapping her with his hard cock she instinctively opened her mouth and tried to catch it in her mouth. The man at her rear began spanking her very hard on her ass cheeks, while the two at her sides pawed roughly at her dangling tits. The sensation of feeling pain and pleasure at the same time was new to Miranda and was sending her to a new level of sexual arousal. Her friends in the corner had a excellent view of her degradation and while terribly shocked at the scene of it all they were none the less taking mental notes of what she would let men do to her.

These men's form of foreplay continued for a few more minutes and all the while her arousal grew and she still had yet to have a cock in her pussy. The emptiness of her cunt was not to last long as the men at each end of soon enough entered her. The man in front shoving his cock into her awaiting mouth and the man at the back forcefully thrusting into her soaking wet pussy. While these two men fucked her at both ends at the same time the other two continued to play with her tits. The man in her pussy was fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked.

The previous two days she had been with inexperienced young men who were hesitant or didn't know how to fuck. But these older men were different they were experienced and weren't holding anything back. She was getting fucked so hard that the men's body was slapping against her ass cheeks and with each thrust the other man's cock was shoved down her throat momentarily gagging her. She was trying to breath through her nose but still felt like she wasn't getting enough air. With two dicks in her and two pairs of hands pawing her body it only took a few minutes before she came but the men didn't stop they just kept on fucking her.

Miranda was light headed and losing track of time from the euphoria of her orgasm and lack of air but it seemed to her it took nearly ten minutes before either man came. The man in her mouth came first shooting his load directly into her throat bypassing her mouth and nearly choking her. The man in her vagina came a couple of minutes later filling her pussy and then slapping her ass very hard as he pulled out.

As Miranda was gasping for air trying to recover she didn't notice the men switching places and as she was huffing and puffing through her wide open mouth a stiff cock was inserted into it. She instantly started sucking the penis in her mouth and started breathing through her nose again. Immediately after getting a cock shoved in her mouth she felt something poking into her pussy but it was smaller than a penis and she figured it was a finger or two. She was right and the finger was withdrawn from her vagina and then to her surprise it was inserted into her asshole.

Miranda was trying not to neglect the cock in her mouth but she was getting distracted by the finger probing her anus. She started focusing again on sucking the cock while remembering the sensation of having her ass fingered while in the pool. She was enjoying herself greatly as by now the two men at her sides had started playing with her tits. Soon the man behind her added another finger to her ass, as with earlier having two holes filled and four hands attacking her breasts she quickly approached orgasm again. Miranda figured the man playing with her ass was only prepping her and she anticipated something bigger was coming for her butthole.

She didn't have to wait long and soon he pulled out his fingers and inserted his penis. Initially it hurt her a lot but very quickly the pain turned to pleasure as the man started to forcefully fuck her ass. This round of fucking was even more pleasurable than the first as the man who's dick she was sucking started pulling her hair, one of the men on her tits seemed to be milking her while the other had gotten his head under her and was sucking her tit with his mouth, all while being violently ass fucked. Miranda wanted to savior these feelings of pleasure and pain for as long as possible so she tried holding off her orgasm as long as she could.

Eventually after more than five minutes she couldn't hold it back any longer and had an earth shattering orgasm. Her whole body convulsed but the men held her still as they continued to pound her ass and mouth. Even after she finished they still continued to fuck her. After another five minutes of being fucked at both ends the man in her ass exploded into her and soon after the other man unloaded his semen into her mouth. When they pulled out and the men on her tits let go she completely collapsed onto the ottoman. She was drenched in sweat and had semen leaking out of her ass and mouth. Totally spent she laid there for several minutes.

Eventually she was pulled to her feet and offered a drink which she quickly gulped down. Her break from being used was short lived as the commands soon began. "Lay down on your back whore," was the first order. She did as she was told but the men were not satisfied. "Turn around so your friends can see your nasty cunt, whore," was the next order. She obediently spun her body around so the boys in the corner could clearly see her pussy. Men on her sides grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as they would go, vulgarly exposing her semen filled pussy to the boys. The guys felt embarrassed for her but could not take their eyes off the vulgar display.

"I bet you still want to get fucked, don't you slut," Brad asked Miranda.

"Yes, sir," meekly answered Miranda knowing he was expecting an reply.

"Then beg for it you slutty whore," returned Brad.

"Please, would somebody please fuck me," begged Miranda. To which one of the men knelt in front of her he easily slid his cock into her pussy as her legs were still being held wide apart. He started fucking her, pounding her vagina as hard as he could.

Meanwhile another man squatted over her face and lowered his cock toward her mouth while shouting, "Open your mouth bitch". She again obeyed and opened her mouth wide to accept the hard penis into it. "Use your hands too slut," he added. She did as told and began stroking his cock with both hands as she bobbed her head sucking his cock. She continued to suck and stroke his cock while still begin forcefully fucked by the other man. Soon the man pulled his dick out of her mouth and hands and stood up over her. He briefly stroked his own cock until he came. He ejaculated onto her face, she kept her mouth open hoping to catch some in her mouth, but most of it landed on her face.

The man in her vagina finally came filling her pussy with one more time. After he pulled out one of the men holding her legs said, "Flip her over," so all four men lifted her up and turned her face down. She ended up on all fours again but with her knees spread very wide apart. One of the men on her legs laid down in front of her and slid himself underneath her. Once his erect cock was under her face she automatically took it into her mouth and started sucking it like it was the most natural thing to do.

While she was sucking off the first man the other leg man went to her rear and spread her ass cheeks exposing her semen leaking anus to her friends. Pointing at her asshole while looking at the boys he said, "I bet you boys would love to fuck this tight ass." All the boys nodded and the man responded by saying, "You'll have to wait your turn cause I'm next," to which he shoved his cock into her ass and started fucking her. He fucked her hard while she sucked the other man. About five minutes later the first man came in her mouth which she easily gulped down, then a few minutes later the other man ejaculated into her ass. Both men pulled out and walked away leaving Miranda in that obscenely exposed position and the boys never took their eyes off her fully exposed ass and pussy.

"We're done with you, you can leave now," announced Brad. Miranda rose to her feet as the men were getting dressed she looked around for her clothes. She only saw her shoes and ripped stocking which were pulled off at some point.

"Where are my clothes," she asked.

"I'm going to keep them as a souvenir," answered Brad. She was completely unfazed by this but the boys were mad but at the same time excited about her walking back nude. She put the heels on and headed for the door. As she walked past Brad he handed her his phone and said, "Give me your number in case I need a good fuck sometime". She obediently typed in her number for him then went to the door.

12