Miranda and the Boys Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys raced after her as she brazenly walked outside completely nude. Once outside she stood and felt the breeze on her naked body. The cool night air felt good on her hot and sweaty body. Boys caught up to her and they all walked back to Justin's house. Once inside Miranda got down on her hands and knees in the middle of the living room.

"Now it's your guys' turn to fuck me," she said sticking her ass up.

"Are you sure, aren't you tired?" questioned Ricky.

"It's only fair, I know you guys are horny after watching all that," she answered. "Didn't he ask you guys if you wanted to fuck me in the ass, what was your answer?" she asked.

"We all nodded yes," answered Dan.

"Then go for it fuck me in my ass, please," she said ending in a begging tone.

"Ok," said Kyle and with that the guys all took off their pants. Kyle stepped up first he was almost completely hard and proceeded to start fucking Miranda in the ass. Her ass was still tight even after being fucked a few times already. Kyle was super worked up from the scene earlier and only lasted a couple of minutes before coming in her ass. Dan was next and he too was surprised by the tightness of her anus having never done anal before. Justin was next to fuck her and finally Ricky went last. Miranda didn't think she going to be able to have another orgasm but after being ass fucked four more times in quick succession she did in fact have one more orgasm right before Ricky ejaculated into her.

Miranda put on a tee shirt and some shorts she had brought then her work shoes. The night was over and the boys drove her home. Once in her room she collapsed on her bed and fell fast asleep.

12