Miranda at Work Pt. 02

Story Info
Miranda gets stripped and puts on a vulgar show.
7k words
4.55
10.9k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning Miranda got ready for work she picked out a white floral print bustier and a short gray plaid skirt. The top was very tight and pushed up her breasts, it also had a deep plunging neckline exposing a ton of cleavage and at the bottom the hem stopped right above her bellybutton. The skirt was short, a little shorter than the one she wore yesterday about mid thigh and it was loose at the bottom. The plaid skirt looked like something a schoolgirl would wear and Miranda could definitely pass as a schoolgirl in it.

After getting dressed and doing her hair and makeup, Miranda had a small bit to eat. Soon there after she received a text from Mike, "Are you almost ready to go," he asked.

"I'm ready now," she texted back.

"Ok be there in 5," he texted. A few minutes later he arrived and she got into his car. Miranda was wondering if she was going to have to suck his dick on the way to work. Mike drove straight to work and she was a little disappointed in not getting a cock in the morning. Once at work Mike went to his office and Miranda started her morning routine of checking her messages and getting setup for the day.

About thirty minutes later Mike called her into his office. When she got there she started to close the door but he said, "Leave it open I'm expecting some people." He continued talking saying, "I didn't get a good look at your outfit this morning, let me check it now." She did a slow spin for him as he walked out from behind his desk. "Very nice, really cute," he commented. She continued to pose for him even holding the sides of her skirt and doing a curtsy for him. While she was doing this he took a seat on a couch along a wall in his office.

"Now show me what you're wearing underneath," he ordered her. Miranda became very turned on now as the door to the office was still wide open. Miranda was side long to the door and anybody walking by the office would have a clear view of her. The bustier top had buttons in the front and Miranda slowly started to undo them. Miranda had no bra on underneath her top and as more and more of her tits came into view she became more aroused. She kept glancing to the side to see if somebody was walking by. Eventually all the buttons were undone and she threw the top onto a chair. She now reached back and unzipped the skirt then let it drop to the floor revealing her white lace thong. She picked up the skirt and threw it on the chair. Standing in front of Mike in only her tiny thong and high heels she let him fully inspect her.

"Very nice, I think this outfit passes," he said.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it," said Miranda.

"You haven't paid for the ride to work yet," said Mike.

"The usual price I assume," responded Miranda.

"Yes, but lose the panties first," he said. And with that she slid the panties down her legs and deposited them on the chair. Now fully nude she knelt down between his legs and unzipped his pants. As she was pulling out his cock three men walked into the office.

"Have a seat I'll be with you guys in a few minutes," said Mike. The men came in and sat down. As they came in Miranda looked and saw it was Henry, Jerry and the third engineer whom she had not met yet. None of the men took their eyes off her as she was kneeling with Mike's cock in her hand.

"Keep going," is all Mike said, so she continued by taking his dick into her mouth. She then proceeded to suck his cock with her usual zeal. She had sucked dick with an audience before but this seemed different as it was in such a formal setting. The odd feeling of giving head in an open office while three other men are watching just turned Miranda on more. Miranda continued to suck his dick with gusto and a few minutes later he came in her mouth and she as usual eagerly swallowed it all.

After putting his dick away she stood up giving the three other men a unobstructed view of her naked body. The men were stunned by the beautiful body of this young Latina women. She continued to stand in front of them without covering up or getting dressed as she awaited Mike's next order. The men continued to stare at her nude body as they were waiting for Mike to start the meeting, but he was still recovering from his orgasm and was in no hurry to start.

"Ok, let's get this meeting started," said Mike as he stood up and walked back to his desk. Once at his desk he addressed Miranda saying, "Miranda would you take notes for the meeting?"

Miranda who had been standing completely nude with arms at her sides the whole time took a second and then responded saying, "Can I get dressed first?"

"Oh, yes of course, get dressed first," said Mike. After being given permission to get dressed she walked over to the chair with her clothes that was now occupied by the man she did not know.

As she reached the chair he began to speak to her saying, "Hello, I don't think we have met, my name is Will and I'm an engineer here." He held out his hand and Miranda instinctively held out her hand and shook his.

"Nice to meet you Will, I'm Miranda the new receptionist slash admin clerk," she said while shaking his hand like meeting men while naked was a normal occurrence for her. "You're sitting on my clothes, could you hand them to me, please?", she asked after ending the hand shake.

"Sure, but it'll cost you," he said as he grabbed the clothes from underneath himself.

"Ok," was her only response. Will handed her the top which she proceeded to put on. She slowly buttoned up the shirt standing directly in front of him. He was only inches away and nearly eye level with her bald pussy.

He grabbed her thong now and instead of handing it to her he held it up and asked, "May I?" She merely nodded so he bent forward and held open the panties near her foot. She stepped one foot in then the other and he slid the panties up her legs while also sliding his fingers against her skin. The feeling of his hands sliding the length of her legs sent tingling through her body and her pussy responded by getting very moist. After the thong was pulled into place he pushed on her hip to get her to turn around and she obeyed giving him an up close view of her ass. After some unnecessary touching of her ass while pretending to adjust the back strap he motioned for her to turn back around.

Once she was again facing him he reached for her skirt but before he could hand it to her Mike interrupted by asking, "Will let me see that."

"Here you go," Will said as he tossed the skirt to Mike.

Mike caught it and said, "Are you ready Miranda?"

"I just need to grab a pad first," she said as she turned and headed back to her desk. She was a little disappointed that there was nobody in the outer office to see her in her tiny top and thong panties. Then as she was heading back she heard somebody come in the door from the shop and right before reaching Mike's office she heard someone comment on her tight ass.

Once inside the office she noticed that there were no extra chairs so she stood right inside the door with pen in hand ready to take notes. Following right behind Miranda were two men who also came into Mike's office. Once they got there one of the men said, "Mike, we have a small situation in the shop." The other man stared at Miranda in her little top and even smaller panties never taking his eyes off her the whole time and the man who was talking to Mike glanced over at her as often as he could.

"Ok, I'm coming," said Mike then turning to the seated men said, "I'll be right back." He then followed the men out the door but before leaving he turned toward Miranda and said, "Keep these guys entertained til I get back."

"Well since we're waiting why don't you come over here and pay me back Miranda," ordered Will.

She placed the pen and pad on the desk and walked over to Will and asked, "What's the price then?"

"I heard that a blow job is the going rate now," answered Will.

"Yes, it would seem so," she said as she got down on her knees and unzipped his pants. Will was absolutely shocked at how easy it was to get her to suck his dick, he had heard stories from the other guys but he didn't know how true they were. She pulled out his erect penis, apparently standing in front of him nude did the trick, then she took his cock into her mouth. She proceeded to work her magic on his cock and very soon he came in her mouth.

"That was fucking amazing, you're really good at that," Will said breathlessly.

"I've gotten a lot of practice lately," she said.

"Yeah, I've heard," he said. Miranda felt a slight tinge of shame knowing that her blow job exploits are the talk of the office. She wondered how many of her coworkers knew about her willingness to freely give head and what that would mean for her. She briefly fantasized about having to blow several men everyday and the thought caused her pussy to get wetter. After putting Will's dick away she stood up and faced toward all the men not knowing what to do next.

"Mike said you need to entertain us," said Jerry.

"What do you want me to do then?," asked Miranda.

The men thought about it for a few seconds until Jerry finally answered her by saying, "Strip for us." She said nothing as she reached for the buttons on her top and slowly started to undo them. With each button she undid more and more of her tits came into view, eventually with all the buttons undone she removed the top placing it on the desk. She stood there with her tits out letting them stare. The men were enjoying the show but were also relishing the idea that she would do anything they told her to. "Now take off your panties," said Jerry. She obeyed and slid her thong down her legs and putting it with her top.

As she stood in the middle of the office completely nude Jerry continued talking, "Pose for us."

"What pose do you want," asked Miranda.

"Turn around and bend over," said Jerry. She again obediently complied. "Bend over more and spread your legs wider," added Jerry. She complied and was now putting on a vulgar display with her pussy and anus fully exposed and to top it off the door to the office was still wide open. "Can you spread your ass cheeks for us," requested Jerry.

"I'll try," answered Miranda as she put her head on the floor to balance herself then reached both hands to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart spreading them wide. She was now even more exposed and this humiliating show was turning her on more than ever and causing her pussy to get wetter, so wet that she actually dripped vaginal fluid on to the floor.

"She's dripping on the floor," exclaimed one of the men. Hearing this Miranda became more humiliated knowing the men could see her extreme state of arousal. "I think she likes being exposed and humiliated," added the man. Miranda knew he was right and pointing it out only made it worse for her.

"Stand back up now," commanded Jerry and she stood up and faced the men. "Clean up the mess you made," demanded Jerry. She looked around to find something to pick up her leakage, but Jerry had other ideas and said, "Use your tongue." She then got down on her hands and knees and started licking up her own juices. After licking up the liquid from the floor she stood back up. The men continued to be shocked at what she was willing to do.

"Come over here," ordered Jerry and she walked over to his chair. "Now turn around, bend over and spread your legs," Jerry continued to order her. After complying and presenting her ass and pussy to Jerry's inspection he pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and proceeded to wipe her pussy. After a few wipes he rubbed his bare hand along her vagina to make sure she was dry. "We don't want to mess up Mike's office, do we?" Jerry said, then adding, "You're good to go now."

"Thank you," Miranda said meekly as she straightened up.

"Ok, one more pose and we'll be done," said Jerry. Miranda merely nodded as he resumed talking saying, "Sit on the edge of the desk facing me." She did this and he continued his instructions, "Now put your feet up on the desk and spread your legs as wide as you can." She did as she was told and exposed her pussy to the men. She felt this pose was more humiliating than the last one as now she was looking directly at the men as they ogled her most intimate body parts. Jerry wasn't done with her yet adding, "Now spread your pussy lips apart, I want to see how pink the inside of your pussy is."

"Wow, that pussy is bright pink," said Will, the comment caused a rush of embarrassment to run through Miranda and made her pussy wet again. The men noticed her growing wetness as Will made another comment saying, "She's getting wet again, she loves being humiliated." Jerry pulled out his phone and took some pics of her in that obscene pose, the other two men followed suit and also took pics of her.

After getting their photos Jerry said, "Ok, you can get down." After she got off the desk Jerry called her over saying, "Come over here and let me clean you up again. She walked over to him and assumed the same bent over leg spread position as before then he again wiped her pussy dry. After a light smack on her ass he said, "Go ahead and get dressed now." She put her panties and top back on but not the skirt as Mike had not given her permission to do so.

After getting dressed she grabbed the pen and pad then stood waiting for Mike. As she stood there the men started asking her questions.

"Do you like being humiliated like that?," asked Will.

"Yes, sir," she answered.

"Do you like to suck dicks?," asked Jerry.

"Yes, sir," she again answered.

"Do you also like getting fucked?," asked Henry.

"Yes, very much," responded Miranda.

"Have you ever done anal?," asked Will.

"Yes," she answered. Soon there after Mike returned to the office.

"Did Miranda keep you guys entertained?", asked Mike.

"Yes, she was very entertaining," replied Jerry as the other guys nodded.

"Good, glad to hear that, now let's start this meeting," Mike said. They held the meeting with Miranda taking notes still half dressed. At the end of the meeting the three men left thanking Miranda for the show as they went out the door. After they were gone Mike asked her what show they were talking about. Miranda told him all about the things they had her do even the part where she cleaned her own juices off the floor. Mike got turned on hearing about the things she had done while he was out, and even Miranda started to get wet as she relived her antics. Mike thought about having her reenact everything but unfortunately he had a lot of work to do and would have to wait.

By now Miranda had grown use to not having her skirt on and after talking to Mike she absentmindedly walked back to her desk in only her panties and top. She had become so comfortable that she did not notice until a man came in from the shop and saw her bare thigh. "Are you not wearing pants?", asked the man.

"Oh, shit I had a skirt on but Mike took it and I forgot to get it back," exclaimed Miranda.

"Turn around, let me see," the man asked. Miranda spun her chair to the side and out from under the desk. Her entire bare legs were now exposed to him. She used one her legs to spin the chair and as a result her legs were spread apart when she faced the man. The tiny white lace triangle of her thong was visible to him, she didn't bother to close her legs and just let him ogle her exposed bottom half. "Is that a thong?", he asked then added, "Stand up, let me see."

"Ok," is all she said as it did not seem like a question to her and she obediently stood up and turned around showing him her exposed ass cheeks.

"Wow, the guys weren't kidding when they said you had a nice ass," he said. After staring at her ass for a full minute he turned to go to Mike's office but turned back to her and asked, "Hey, you want me to see if I can get your skirt for you?"

"Sure, that would be great, thanks," she replied. He then went into the office. About fifteen minutes later he came out of the office holding her skirt. "Oh my god, thank you so much," she said as he came over with her skirt.

As he reached her she extended her hand to grab the skirt but he pulled it back and said, "I'll trade you for it,"

"Trade what for it," questioned Miranda.

"Your panties," he said as he looked down to her crotch. Her mouth dropped open in shock of the idea.

"But...," she started to plead but he cut her off.

"If you don't I'll just take your skirt and tell all the guys that you're only wearing your panties in here," he countered.

"Ok deal, hand me my skirt," she relented feeling she had no choice, but as she stood up and reached out he shook his head.

"No deal, give me the panties first," he said.

"Seriously," she exclaimed.

"Seriously, take them off," he said. Thinking she had no choice at this point she slid her panties down her legs and handed them to him. He didn't reach out for them as he was paralyzed in awe of the sight of her hairless, wet, pink and puffy pussy. She was still very aroused from showing off in the office earlier and her pink pussy lips were glistening with juices. The man couldn't take his eyes off her pussy and just stood there staring.

Eventually after letting him ogle her wet pussy for several seconds she tried to snap him out of his trance by saying, "Hello, can I have my skirt now?"

"Oh, yeah sorry here you go," he said handing her the skirt. He took her panties and she took her skirt and put it on. He put the panties to his nose and inhaled her aroma then put them in his pocket and left. She went back to work but was still very aroused with her pussy leaking fluids. She flipped the back of her skirt up so that she would not get it wet but now her bare ass and vagina was sitting directly on the office chair.

Miranda was considering going to the bathroom to masturbate but before she could Mike came out of his office and handed her a note saying, "Here are the points for the bulletin, use this to write the bulletin you're going to read to the guys."

"But, um...," Miranda said unsure if she could do what he wanted her to do.

"What? What's wrong?," questioned Mike.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to read the bulletin," she answered.

"Why? You agreed to do it didn't you?," he said.

"It's just that...," she paused before finishing her answer, "That guy took my panties in exchange for my skirt." Mike burst out laughing.

"No wonder he wanted to bring you your skirt so bad," he said after he stopped laughing.

"It's not funny he even made me take them off before giving back my skirt," complained Miranda.

"Really, he saw your pussy, I bet that got you wet again, didn't it?," he asked.

"Yes, it did," she quietly answered.

"So you have nothing on under skirt," he said then adding, "Let me see." Miranda turned her chair toward him and held up the front of her skirt showing him her wet and pink pussy. "Wow, you really are wet and it looks kind of puffy too," he exclaimed. He continued, "I bet you really want to come, don't you?"

"I was going to go to the bathroom and masturbate before you came out here," she said.

"Come with me and I'll take care of you," he said as he walked back to his office she got up and followed him. Once there he had her sit on the couch. "Lift up your skirt," he said as he got down on his knees in front of her. Once her pussy was exposed he started licking and sucking it eventually inserting a couple of fingers in it. He was doing a masterful job of eating her pussy and Miranda was already highly aroused so it didn't take long before she came. She had another extremely powerful orgasm and started moaning very loudly. Luckily he shut the door when they came in or else the whole office might have heard her.

He grabbed some tissues off his desk and wiped her vagina dry. After she was cleaned up he said, "Go write the bulletin, I'm going to clean up then we'll go out and read it to the men." He left and she took a minute to recover before returning to her desk. She was working on the bulletin when he came back from the bathroom. "Let me know when you're done," he said.

12