Miranda at Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About fifteen minutes later she went to his office with the completed bulletin. "Ready," he said at seeing her enter the office.

"I'm ready but I still don't have any panties on," she said.

"It's ok I'll get them back for you," he said.

"But won't that just draw attention to the fact that I'm naked under my skirt," she worried aloud.

"Don't worry about it, now let's go," he said as he unbuttoned the top two buttons of her top exposing a huge amount of cleavage from her pushed up tits.

When there got out to the shop floor Mike talked to the shop foreman who then made an announcement over the paging system. Miranda waited nervously wondering how many of the workers knew that her panties were in somebody's pocket and not covering her private parts. Within minutes a crowd had gathered and she scanned the faces in the crowd looking for anyone leering at her knowingly but they all appeared to be leering. After a few minutes all the workers had gathered even all the men who worked inside the office, including the three engineers she exposed herself to earlier.

"Is this everybody?", asked Mike and the foreman nodded. "Ok, let's get started then, Miranda is going to read a bulletin about pertinent news and dates, we're going to do this every few days," said Mike. As she held up the paper to read the bulletin, Mike stopped her saying, "Oh, wait first we need to do something, Chad come up here." After saying that the man who took her panties walked up to the front of the crowd. "I think you have something that belongs to Miranda, Chad," said Mike.

"Yes, right here," said Chad as he pulled out her panties and held them up for the whole crowd to see. This elicited a loud cheer from the crowd and Miranda was mortified, this was exactly what she feared would happen. She blushed and predictably her pussy got wet also.

Chad handed the panties to Mike who then offered them to Miranda saying, "Here put these on." She switched him the paper for the panties and standing in front of about thirty men she submissively bent forward and slipped the thong up her legs. When she bent over more of her tits were on display to the men. When she reached her skirt she very carefully pulled the panties into place trying to lift her skirt as little as possible. When she was done Mike handed her back the paper she then started to read the bulletin but was interrupted again.

"Can we see what she looks like in her panties?", someone from the crowd shouted.

"I don't see why not," responded Mike.

"What!," shrieked Miranda, but before she could react Mike reached behind her and unzipped her skirt causing it to fall to the ground. She was now standing in front of all the employees in only her tiny lace thong and her half buttoned bustier top with her tits popping out.

"Don't stop, keep going," admonished Mike. She resumed reading and tried to keep her voice from cracking under the humiliation and arousal. She stopped to clear her throat then continued reading like reading bulletins in her underwear was a normal thing for her. In her mind she wondered if this would become a normal thing for her now.

She finished reading the bulletin and stepped out of her skirt, which was gathered up around her shoes. As she reached to pick it up Mike snatched it up saying, "You can't wear this now it's been on the shop floor it might have toxic chemicals on it."

"But what I am I going to do I'm in my underwear," protested Miranda.

"Don't worry I'll have someone check it for you, until then you have to stay like you are," said Mike. He started walking back to the office, she followed and the rest of the men working in the office followed her, most likely so they could check out her bare ass. When they got closer to the door she noticed an entry way without a door.

"What's in there," she asked pointing to the entrance.

"That's the locker room," answered one of the men. All the men stopped walking and were looking toward the locker room.

"Do you want to see it?", asked Mike.

"Yes, of course," she said. They all walked to the room and Mike gave her a tour. Inside there were several banks of lockers. "Could I have a locker?," asked Miranda she then continued by saying, "I was thinking of riding my bike to work and need a place to change and store my stuff."

"I don't think that will be a problem, I'll talk to the foreman and see what's available, let me show you the rest of the area," said. Mike. They walked past the lockers and into a bathroom. There were sinks and mirrors on one side of the room and urinals in the other side then beyond that there were two toilet stalls. They all walked past the stalls and Mike said, "And finally there's the shower." He showed her a shower stall but there was no curtain or door on the stall. "You can use this if you want to," he said.

"But there's no curtain, I'd be totally exposed," she said. She looked back at the men when she said it and saw some of them smile.

"Nobody uses it anymore so I think they never replaced it when it fell down," Mike said then adding, "Besides nobody can see in from the bathroom they would have walk all the way down to the end to see in." He said it like it was a big deterrent but Miranda knew if she took a shower here she would most likely be watched.

Mike pointed back to the office and she started walking back with all the men following her. She knew they were all looking at her ass so she decided to tease them a little more by swaying her hips as she walked. She was a sight to see in her high heels and shaking her nearly nude ass. Once back at her desk she got back to work but was distracted by her once again wet pussy.

At lunch time Henry came to her desk and asked her, "What are you do for lunch Miranda?"

"I didn't bring my lunch so I guess I have to go out to the food truck," she answered.

"You do want to go to lunch with me, my treat," he said.

"I'd love to but Mike hasn't brought back my skirt yet, I'm still in my panties," she replied with a pout.

"How about I go get us some takeout," offered Henry. Her face instantly lit up and she smiled.

"Please, that would be great," she said.

"What do you want," he asked.

"Can I get tacos?", asked Miranda.

"Sure, but you'll owe me one," he answered as he winked at her.

"Ok, whatever you want," she answered winking back at him. He left and a short time later he arrived with food. He ushered her into his office where they ate their lunch.

After eating he looked at Miranda and said, "Ready."

"Ready, what's the price for lunch?", she said thinking he would want another blow job.

"Last time you said you would let me fuck you," he answered.

"I did say that didn't I," she conceded.

"Yes, yes you did," he replied.

"Well I guess I have to hold up my end of the bargain, do you want me to strip also?," she said and he only nodded. She stood up and unbuttoned her top and placed it on the desk then she peeled off her panties placing them on the desk too. Once nude she asked him, "Where do you want me?" His office was smaller than Mike's and besides the desk only had two chairs and no couch.

"Bend over the desk," he said as he stood up and took off his pants. She bent over putting her forearms on the desk, she was relieved that the door was shut but she didn't know if it was locked. He walked up behind her and she was wondering if someone would walk in on them. He proceeded to thrust his hard cock into her wet pussy. She didn't get a good look at his penis but it felt average sized inside of her. He then started fucking her in earnest. She was really enjoying getting fuck as it's been a few days since she last got fucked.

Even though Mike made her come before lunch she was still very horny from all the activities of the day. She was horny enough that she felt if he lasted a few more minutes she could orgasm again. She started to relive all the earlier events to help herself. She pictured her vulgar display for the engineers, stripping for Chad and being pantsed in front of the whole company, and it was working. She was getting close and he was lasting then finally she came and in the midst of her orgasm he came inside of her. He slumped onto her back as she slumped onto the desk. After a minute he recovered and stood up. They both got dressed.

She went back to her desk but as she was sitting there she could feel semen and her own juice leaking out of her pussy. Her tiny thong did very little to hold any of the liquid oozing out of her and it was getting on her chair. She got up to go to the bathroom to clean up but as soon as she did Mike came out and started talking to her. He noticed the spunk on the chair and dripping down her leg and commented, "You should go take a shower to clean yourself up."

"But I don't have a towel or anything to wash with," responded Miranda.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," conceded Mike.

"By the way whatever happened to my skirt?", questioned Miranda.

"Oh, they're testing it now," he said, but she felt like that was a lie.

"Ok, if you say so," was her only reply.

He left and she went to the bathroom and clean up as much as she could even taking off her panties and trying to clean them. She went back to her desk and a couple of hours later Mike came back to her desk with a shopping bag. She thought it might be her skirt, but to her surprise it contained some towels, shampoo, body wash and other shower items, even including some razors.

"I suppose now I have no excuse and need to go take a shower," she said.

"If you want to, I just wanted to make sure you have everything you'd need in case you wanted to," he said.

"How can I make sure I won't be spied on," she asked.

"If you go now I can stand guard and guarantee your privacy," he said.

"Ok," she agreed, and they both went into the locker room. When they entered the bathroom, there was a man finishing peeing and he nonchalantly turned around while pulling his pants up giving Miranda a view of his exposed penis. She smiled at him and he smiled back. The thought that she could have unfettered access to the men's restroom turned her on and gave her naughty ideas.

They eventually reached the shower stall and Miranda removed her top and panties hanging them on a hook. She then started pulling items out of the bag and placing them on the shelf or on the towel rack. Mike watched her the whole time and only occasionally glancing over at the doorway to make sure they weren't interrupted. She now turned on the shower and once it was hot she got under the water. She was facing toward Mike as she got her whole body wet including her hair. She hadn't planned on washing her hair at first but decided to put on a show for Mike.

She got some shampoo and started washing her hair, she had her eyes closed the whole time and didn't notice another man had arrived. The foreman Chet had seen Mike standing looking into the shower stall and wondered what he was doing. As soon as he looked in and saw Miranda he understood and stood silently next to Mike watching Miranda wash her hair. After washing her hair for a couple of minutes she started rinsing it off and she didn't open her eyes until she was done rinsing. When she opened her eyes she saw the two men staring at her.

Shocked but not surprised she carried on, grabbing the body wash and proceeding to wash her body now. She spent extra time washing and massaging her tits then washing her belly. When she reached her vagina she spread her legs and leaned back against the wall. After washing the outside of her pussy thoroughly she inserted two fingers into her pussy and started to masturbate in front of the two men. Having already orgasmed twice today she didn't think she could come again so soon, but she wanted to put on a good show for the two guys so she continued.

After several minutes of playing with herself and not getting close she acted out a fake orgasm. She moaned and groaned for several seconds, then she turned around and thoroughly washed her ass. She even bent over and spread her ass cheeks with one hand while washing her anus with the other. After that she spent a few minutes rinsing off. She turned off the shower and grabbed a towel and started drying off.

First she dried her hair leaving the rest of her body exposed in the process as the still silent men looked on. Secondly she dried off her body spending extra time on her pussy and ass. Finally she wrapped the towel around her body and grabbed her panties and top.

"I'm done now, that felt good," she said as she walked out of the shower. She walked back into the office wearing only a towel, Mike followed her and Chet went back to the shop floor. Some of the workers in the shop saw her and were shocked to see her in only a towel but they didn't see much as she soon entered the office.

Once back at her desk she felt odd working in only a towel with nothing underneath. She started to wonder what she could wear as her panties had become completely soiled with semen and pussy juice. When she came back she didn't see where Mike went but a few minutes later he walked up to her desk with her skirt in his hand.

"Your skirt is safe to wear, it has been checked out," he said as he handed her the skirt. She didn't hesitate and took off the towel and placing it on the chair. She started putting her skirt on but as she was doing that a group of men emerged from the conference room.

The finance guys had just finished a meeting with some clients. All the men stopped and stared at her nude body. Miranda calmly continued dressing taking her time putting her skirt on. Once her skirt was on she decided to put her hair up instead of put her top on, so she took a hair tie out of a drawer and pulled her hair into a ponytail and tied it up. The whole time she was doing this her tits were fully exposed to the six men who never stopped staring. Eventually she grabbed her top and put it on then slowly buttoned it up. Seeing that the show was over the men all left.

"You really do enjoy showing off, don't you," commented Mike after watching her display for the clients.

"Yes, I really do, but I thought you knew that already," she replied.

"Yeah, I know but you still manage to amaze me with what you're willing to do," he said. She just smiled and stuck her tongue out at him. He continued talking asking, "Why no panties?," as he eyed her panties on the desk.

"I can't wear those anymore they're dirty, they're full of pussy juices and semen," she answered.

"Who's semen?," he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Henry's, I let him fuck me in his office to pay for lunch, I kind of offered earlier this week," she answered.

"I should have gotten you lunch then, I guess," he said.

"You can get me lunch tomorrow, or you can give me a ride home," she said with a sultry smile and a wink.

"I think I will do that,...for sure," he said winking back at her, then he returned to his office.

Miranda had left her soiled panties on her desk and whenever a guy came into the office, they would undoubtedly notice the dirty thong. Of course every guy then also asked Miranda to lift up her skirt to prove that those are the same panties she was wearing earlier. Even though she was tempted to show them her pussy she nevertheless decided to decline lest there be a stampede of men into the office. Other then questions about her panties rest of the day was mostly uneventful.

When the day was over Mike came to her desk and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, just let me grab my stuff," she said then they left and got into his car and headed to her place. On the way Mike pulled behind a closed down store and parked.

"You wanna get into the back seat," he requested.

"Ok," she said then got out went to the back seat where she laid down on her back. Mike got out and came around the car and got in after her. He then flipped up the front of her skirt onto her stomach exposing her bald pussy. After unzipping and fishing out his penis, he straddled her head and dipped his cock into her awaiting mouth. She sucked him until he was hard then he moved back down and inserted his hard cock into her already wet pussy. He fucked her hard for several minutes and she was getting close to coming but unfortunately he finished before she could.

He got up and they both got back into the front seats. Once there she pulled her dirty panties out of her bag and put them on as he drove the rest of the way to her apartment. She hoped the panties would keep his semen from leaking out onto the seat. When they arrived at her apartment she lean over and kissed him and thanked him for everything he did for her. He said, "It was my pleasure," and it was the truth. After she was out of the car he rolled down the window and said, "I'll call you later to discuss your outfit for Friday."

"Ok, I'm excited, if Friday is anything like today it's going to be fun," she replied then went inside.

12