Miranda at Work Pt. 04

Story Info
Miranda has a very busy day pleasing all her coworkers.
6.2k words
4.68
7.8k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning Miranda was picked up by Mike, she was wearing tiny shorts and a white tank top, and of course she wore no underwear. When they arrived at work she headed directly to the shower, and didn't wait for anyone to guard her. On her way she was spotted by a few men and she heard a few whistles. Once at the shower stall she stripped naked and turned on the water. She didn't wait for the water to warm up and stepped fight in. The cold water had an immediate effect on her nipples, which were now hard and erect.

As she started showering she noticed heads peeking into the stall. She turned to face the wide open entrance to the shower stall as she continued to wash her body. Whenever she got to her intimate parts she would slow down and take her time washing them. She washed her hair again taking her time to do it. As she washed her hair she threw her head back and thrust out her tits. Finally at the end of her shower she feeling very horny and wanted to orgasm, so she started fingering herself. She was so turned on by the thought of being spied on, even though she had no idea how many men had seen her, that she quickly came to a climax. Her orgasm wasn't earth shattering or anything, but it was a great way to start the day and put her in a wonderful mood.

When she was done she dried off but didn't get dressed. She merely wrapped herself in a towel as Mike had said he had her outfit. Before she left the bathroom she blow dried her hair and did her makeup, all while wearing only a towel. Nobody entered the bathroom while she getting ready, but as she was finishing a man came in and started peeing. When she was done she turned around and came face to face with the man who still had his dick out.

"I heard if we catch you in here we get a peek," said the man.

"That's what I heard too," responded Miranda. She continued talking saying, "Well here you go," as she opened up her towel. She bared her nude body to him as he looked her up and down. As he took in her beautiful nude body, including her hard nipples and shaved pussy, his cock started to become erect. When Miranda saw his cock begin to grow she decided to let him look a little longer. The man's penis quickly became fully erect and she couldn't help but stare at it. She dropped her towel and reached out and started stroking his cock. She hadn't realized she what she did at first because she had just instinctively did it. Once she realized what she was doing she exclaimed, "Oh my god, what am I doing."

"It's ok, I don't mind," he said smiling.

"It's just a habit," she said.

"Go ahead finish then," he said. She felt bad for teasing him, so she grabbed his cock again and resumed stroking him. When she sensed he was getting close to coming she got down on her knees and put his cock into her mouth, because she didn't want to make a mess. He was close and quickly ejaculated in her mouth. When he was done he put his dick away and she put her towel back on, grabbed her stuff and left.

Back in the office she went directly to Mike's office to receive her outfit for the day but he was not there. She started searching the building for him, which was weird as she was still only wearing a towel. Eventually she saw him he was in the conference room, but he was not alone, he was in a meeting with all the office workers and some of the shop workers. The conference room has windows that run the length of the room and open up to the hallway, there are also matching windows on the other side of the room that are open to the parking lot in front of the building. When Mike saw her through the window he waved for her to come in. She entered the room in only towel as all the men leered at her as she did.

"Have a seat over there, Miranda," Mike said pointing to a chair in the corner that was in full view of everybody in the room.

As she went to sit down Henry asked her, "Is that towel wet?" When she meekly nodded he continued talking saying, "You can't have that on the chair, here give it to me and I'll hang it on the coat rack." Of course Miranda obeyed and removed the towel handing it to him. She now stood completely nude in front of the fifteen men, who were all still staring at her. Henry hung the towel and sat down but Miranda was paralyzed on the spot from her arousal.

"You can go ahead and sit down now," said Mike snapping her out of her daze. She sat down amid the murmur of chuckles. She was now even more humiliated due to the laughter. The air conditioning in the room chilled her giving her goose bumps and erect hard nipples again. She crossed her legs in vain effort to conceal some of her body. The men resumed their meeting, but all the men would occasionally steal glances of her nude body. The looking over to her was so pervasive she felt there was always at least two pairs of eyes on her at all times. Her humiliation and exposure was having an affect on her as her state of arousal grew very intense. Despite having had an orgasm just minutes ago Miranda felt like she could easy come again.

As the men droned on about budgets and such, she began to fantasize about getting gang banged by all the men in the room. As she daydreamed her arousal continued to grow and at one point she let out a soft moan. When the men heard her they all turned to look at her. The shock of realizing they heard her and having all their eyes gazing at her pushed her over the edge and she had a small spontaneous orgasm right in front of them all. She tried in vain to silence herself, but she only managed to make her moans sound like whimpering.

"Are you all right?," asked one of the men, but she was unable to responded immediately.

Eventually she quietly said, "I'm fine." When she was done orgasming she came to her senses and realized that she was leaking on the chair. She jumped up and grabbed her towel and proceeded to wipe her pussy in front of the men. When she was done cleaning herself she started cleaning off the chair. None of the men looked away the entire time.

"Did you just have an orgasm while sitting there?," questioned another man.

"Yes, I'm so sorry I think I ruined your chair," she said as she continued wiping the chair clean. She finished cleaning the chair then laid the towel down on it and sat down. All the men were still staring at her completely awestruck of the scene they just witnessed. She was sitting with her hands folded in her lap, looking prim and proper except for being totally nude.

"Are you good now, or do you still need help with that?," questioned Mike.

"I, um... I'm not sure, I don't know," stammered Miranda.

"What I'm asking is do you need to get fucked right now, would that help," Mike continued questioning her.

"Yeah, I think that might be what I need," she answered. She paused for a moment then added, "Yes, I want, I need to be fucked right now." All the men smiled at her admission and those not already aroused by her little display were now getting hard.

"I propose we shelve any remaining item to next meeting so that we can address Miranda's problem, any objections?," said Mike. All the men nodded and many voiced agreement. "Well then we need to decide how to proceed. Since we all can't fuck her, at least not at the same time," he continued to say. The fifteen men decided to draw numbers out of a hat. The numbers would decide the order. Six of the numbers have a 'B' on denoting the those men would get blow jobs instead of sex, so to give Miranda some kind of break. The plan was told to Miranda who submissively agreed, as she just wanted to get fucked no matter how it happened.

The blinds to the outside were closed for the men's privacy. The impromptu orgy began as the first man bent Miranda over a chair and started fucking her. The rest of the men eagerly watched and waited for their turn. The next man had her lay down on the large table in the middle of the room, he then climbed up with her and fucked her. On the third man's turn her pussy got a break and she only had to suck his dick. This continued with each man choosing the position and location to fuck her. One man even fucked her right on the carpet, unwilling to climb up on the table. The occasional blowjob let her rest her vagina from the unrelenting pounding she was receiving. It took over an hour and a half for every man to take his turn with her. Finally at the end Miranda sweaty, exhausted, and sore slumped down into a chair. She had couple of orgasms in the midst of it all, and was feeling quite satisfied albeit a little sore.

The men all got dressed and most went back to work, only Mike remained with the spent and used girl still slumped in the chair. "I have your outfit in my office when you're ready for it," Mike said to her.

"Ok, I think I'll take a quick shower first though," said Miranda as she got up and wrapped her towel around her body. She headed off to the shower and as she entered the shop on the way to the bathroom some of the workers saw her. She never looked over to them but she heard a few whistles and cat calls as she went into the bathroom. She was relieved to see nobody in the bathroom, since she would feel obliged to do something for them and all she really wanted at the moment was to rinse off. She quickly rinsed off her sweaty body being careful to not get her hair wet. After her body was clean again she spent a few minutes cleaning out her vagina that had been filled with semen. She had noticed several heads peeking into the stall as she showered, but there was nobody in the bathroom after she dried and left.

Once she got back to the office she went straight to Mike's office hoping to finally get dressed for the day. When she entered his office, he asked how she was feeling and she told him she was refreshed after her shower. He now pulled her outfit out of a bag and showed it to her. He held up a tiny, white, lace teddy. She dropped her towel to the floor and grabbed the lingerie. After she put it on she modeled it for him by doing some seductive poses. "You can wear this over it until it's time to do the reveal," he said while handing her a red, silk robe.

"Thanks," she said and went back to her desk. Once at her desk she did a touch up on her makeup and about five minutes later Mike came out of his office.

He handed her the bulletin and said, "Are you ready?" She nodded and got up to go out to the shop, and as they left they were joined by all the men in the office. She blushed a little and got slightly aroused when she saw all the men who had just gang banged her minutes earlier.

When they entered the shop all the workers were already gathered. "Before you start, show everybody your bulletin reading outfit," said Mike as he took the paper from her hand. Miranda slowly untied the sash of the robe, then opened it up to reveal her lacy lingerie. After removing the robe completely she handed it to Mike, who handed her back the paper. The teddy was very sheer and Miranda's hard nipples and dark areolas were clearly visible. The men let out a cheer upon seeing her in the revealing outfit.

Miranda read the bulletin and her exposure was increasing her arousal. The cold air of the air conditioner was blowing down on her keeping her nipples very hard and erect. She could hear vulgar comments about her body coming from the crowd and the humiliation of the comments only intensified her state of arousal. She was very horny and excited, but she tried hard to not let it show by speaking in a steady voice. It wasn't working, as her nipples were rock hard and prominent, her whole body was flushed, and despite her best effort her voice still showed she was very aroused. All the men were aware of her obvious state of arousal and some of them were encouraged by that fact to continue to make rude comments about her, thus increasing her humiliation.

She was almost done with the bulletin, most of it had been boring work and safety notices, but there was a shock waiting for her at the end. As she read the last line her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. "Immediately after this bulletin I will demonstrate the proper use of the emergency shower," was the last line she read. After reading the line the shocked and trembling Miranda looked over to Mike, who was smiling and nodding at her.

"Ok, let's begin the demonstration," said Mike as he took the paper from her hand and directed her toward the emergency shower. She obediently walked to the shower, even though she could barely stand up due to her arousal and shock. Once they reached the emergency shower Mike resumed speaking saying, "Ok, first you need to strip, we don't want your pretty lingerie getting wet now, do we?"

So Miranda with trembling hands ever so slowly slipped the shoulder straps of her teddy off her shoulders, one at a time. With the straps now off she slowly peeled the lacy garment down over her tits. Millimeter by millimeter she gradually revealed her pert tits to every man at the business. She slid it down over her stomach then slowed down as she approached her pussy. Once at the top of her vagina she slowed down to an agonizing pace, until her entire pussy was exposed to the dozens of men in her audience. Once past her pussy she picked up her pace and slid it down her legs and stepped out of it. She handed it to Mike without ever turning away from her enthralled audience.

The crowd erupted into cheers and whistles, but Mike hushed them as he began to narrate the demonstration. Miranda stepped under the shower as Mike continued to talk, but she was in a daze of arousal and humiliation and didn't hear anything he said. In her daze she had forgotten how cold the water would be and when Mike turned it on she again let out a loud yelp of shock. Her yelp caused another outburst from the crowd and Mike paused until they stopped. While he waited for the crowd to settle down Miranda was getting drenched in ice cold water. By the time he resumed talking her entire naked body was glistening in the water. She reached up and wiped the water and hair from her face.

Mike continued talking as Miranda remained under the cold water. Eventually she gained some of her senses as Mike started to give directions to act like she was wiping chemicals off her body. She turned around a few times as she washed her nude body in the water. As the large crowd watched breathlessly she continued to do as he told her to do, but she added her own flair to make it more sensual and sexy. Eventually Mike stopped talking, as him and the rest of the men just stood there and watched her do her erotic shower dance. After a few more minutes Mike noticed she was shivering and he stopped the shower. Miranda stood in front of everybody nude and shivering as a man was sent to retrieve her towel.

When the man returned with the towel she dried off with all the men still watching her. As she dried her body Miranda tried not to obstruct the men's view of her naked body. When she was dry she simply handed the towel back to the man who fetched it for, thus continuing to allow the crowd to ogle her naked young body. She was enjoying the exposure with the excitement and humiliation it was causing her, so when Mike handed her the robe she only reluctantly put it on. She put the robe on but did not tie it. She stood silently with her pussy and parts of her tits still on display as Mike finished talking to the workers. Eventually Mike stopped talking and Miranda and the rest of the office workers went back to the office. The stunned and horny shop workers reluctantly went back to work.

Once back at her desk Miranda got to work trying to catch up on the work she had neglected due to all the morning's activities. She was still only wearing a red silk robe with absolutely nothing on underneath. The smooth silk fabric felt luxurious against her bare skin and the feeling of it rubbing on her was getting her worked up again. Every once in a while when she had a free hand she would use it to play with her pussy. She was becoming very aroused from doing this and started to fantasize again. Suddenly a man walked in from outside, jarring her out of her sexual daydream. It was the delivery driver from yesterday, the same one that she had posed for. When she came out from behind her desk to receive the package, the man was noticeably shocked at her attire.

"It's not even Friday and you're already dressed casual," said the man then asking, "What's up with the robe?"

"Oh, I just took a shower earlier," replied Miranda.

"You take showers at work? I'd love to see that," said the astonished man.

"Maybe some other time, but til then I can give you this," she said as she untied her robe and opened it up baring her nude body to the completely awestruck man. She left her robe open as she signed for the package with the man staring intently at her body. "Ok, thank you," she said.

"No, no, no thank you, you're fucking hot, damn," exclaimed the driver. He turned to leave but looked back before going out the door and shook his head in disbelief as Miranda was still standing there with her tits and pussy on display to him. She just smiled and waved, then went back to work never bothering to close her robe.

After exposing herself to the delivery driver Miranda was very horny again. When she sat back down she slid her butt forward in the chair and reclined back, letting the robe fall open all the way. Her chair was pulled out from the desk and her entire body was clearly visible to anybody in the front office, but she didn't care as she was extremely turned on. She inserted two fingers into her vagina and started to vigorously masturbate in the open, without caring if anyone was watching.

Miranda closed her eyes and relived the events of the morning in her mind as she continued to finger herself. While she was doing this two men entered from the shop, and as soon as they saw her they froze in their steps. The men were shocked but pleased and just stood there in silence watching her play with herself. In short order she brought herself to orgasm, and squirmed and moaned for a minute afterward. When she finished she opened her eyes to see the men attentively leering at her nude body. She was shocked and embarrassed but still managed to smile at them. Once she had collected herself she stood up and walked to the bathroom, but never bothered to close her robe. When she reached the bathroom she turned to see the men had followed her, so she entered the bathroom and didn't close the door behind her allowing them to follow her in.

Once inside one of the men closed and locked the door. Miranda knew what they wanted and merely dropped her robe off her shoulders, and bent over the counter. The men didn't need anymore invitation than that and quickly removed their pants exposing their erect cocks. The men proceeded to fuck her. Her very wet pussy made quick work of the first man's cock and he came in less than two minutes. The second man didn't last much longer, and when he was finished he got dressed and both men left leaving the door wide open. Miranda stayed and cleaned herself up and finally closed her robe before going back to her desk.

A little while later Miranda was working at her desk when Mike came up to her holding her white teddy. "I totally forgot to bring you back your outfit, I hope you didn't get into any awkward situations wearing just a robe," he said with a wry smile.

"I think that thing is a lot more revealing than this robe," she responded as she stood up.

"You maybe right, but I think you should still wear this for the rest of the day," he said. She didn't say anything but merely shrugged the robe off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Mike just stood there staring at her nude body forgetting to hand her the lingerie.

"Um, can I have my outfit now," pleaded Miranda.

"Oh, yeah sure," said Mike as he finally took his eyes off her bare tits, but before he could hand her the teddy a man walked in the front door of the business. It was another delivery driver and both Miranda and Mike turned to watch him walk in.

12