Miranda at Work Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," greeted the completely nude Miranda.

The stunned man paused before finally speaking, stuttering out, "I have a package."

"Miranda can you go sign for that," ordered Mike.

"How is your day going?," said the naked woman as she walked up to the delivery man.

"Much better after seeing you," said the man as he looked her up and down.

"Well have a good day," she said after signing for the package. The man turned and took another long look of her before going out the door. She turned and grabbed the teddy out of the smiling Mike's hand. Miranda put the lingerie on and returned to her chair. As Mike started to head back to his office, she asked him, "Oh, by the way who is getting me lunch today?"

"We decided due to the events of this morning that the shop staff should buy you lunch today," answered Mike.

"All of them, then who do I pay back for lunch?," asked Miranda in a worried tone.

"Oh, I'm sure they'll let you know," he answered. Miranda's mind wandered to thoughts of what she'd have to do to earn her lunch and the thoughts started to get her turned on again. It didn't help that she was only wearing a sheer lace teddy, at least the robe covered her enough to shield her from the cold ac drafts. The cold air was having an effect on Miranda's nipples that were now very prominent and clearly visible through the sheer garment. She tried to get some work done before lunch but her intrusive thoughts were making it hard to focus, so she wasn't as productive as she could be. For the next hour or so, the very nervous and horny girl fidgeted and squirmed, and her sexual arousal never subsided the whole time.

Eventually Chet came into the office and walked up to Miranda's desk. "I guess you're having lunch with us today," he said.

"That's what I heard," said Miranda. She stood up to go with him but when she did he paused to ogle the girls barely covered body. His attention was at first drawn to her hard nipples jutting out beneath the thin lace of her teddy. Soon his eyes drifted down to her pussy where he could see the soaking wet lace covering her vagina.

"Excited about lunch are we," he remarked with a smirk as he stared at her wet pussy. Miranda reached down to where he was looking and felt the wetness of her teddy, then she looked back to her chair and at the wet mark on it. The embarrassed girl was now blushing knowing her arousal was fully evident.

"Waiting made it worse, I'm sorry," said the humiliated girl as she looked at the ground.

"No need to feel sorry, and you won't have to wait much longer, now let's go get something to eat," he said as he took her hand and led her toward the door. Once they got out into the shop Chet led her over to where workers had lined up into a kind of receiving line. He introduced her to every man, but she didn't remember most of their names as her head was spinning from excitement and embarrassment due to the fact of almost all the men were looking directly at her tits instead of her face. He then took her to the food truck and introduced her to the cook, who was stunned by the nearly nude girl. "Go ahead and get what ever you want, I'll put it on my tab," said Chet.

"Thank you," she replied. The food truck was parked in a parking lot along the side of the building. Against the side of the building were some folding tables and plastic chairs for the men to eat at. They were set back a little ways from the road, but were right across from the next door business. The whole area was out in the open and Miranda felt very exposed being almost naked outdoors where so many people could see her. Miranda got her lunch then found a table to sit at while the men, who had already got their food, also sat down and started eating.

Right as she was about to start eating one of the men said, "You don't want to get your pretty outfit dirty do you, you should take it off." After several other men agreed she felt that she had to comply. She stood up and looked around, there were several men next door walking around the yard and she could see cars driving by on the road. Miranda had never exposed herself fully in such a public location. The public setting only elevated her arousal as she proceeded to slowly slip off her only piece of clothing. As she stripped for the men she looked around at her surroundings. She had already stripped for her coworkers but the cook was in total shock as she started stripping. It didn't take long for the men next door to notice her and they stopped working and came over to the fence to watch the show.

Once she was nude she hung her only garment on the back of her chair and sat down and began eating. She fought the urge to cross her legs and left her knees wide open, knowing that was what the men wanted. She was so nervous and stimulated that she wasn't really that hungry but she ate all her lunch anyway. By the time she finished eating the food truck had left and some of the neighboring men had also left. When she finished she got up and took her trash to the trash bin to throw away, as she did this all eyes were on her nude body. The sun outside felt good on her body and on the way back to her table she commented to the men, "The sunshine feels good I should come out here and sunbathe sometime."

Once she reached her table she grabbed her teddy and asked, "Can I get dressed now?" There was a chorus of 'No's' in response so Miranda sat back down and remained nude. She sat and waited as the last men finished their lunches.

As soon as they were done Chet came up to Miranda and said, "Now we need to take care of payment for lunch."

"I was wondering about that, now who do I need to payback?," asked Miranda.

"Come with me and we'll discuss it," said Chet as he took her by the hand and led her back into the shop.

"What about my clothes?," pleaded Miranda.

"Don't worry about that I'll have someone get that for you, besides you don't need it right now," he answered, and they continued into the shop making they're way to the locker room. Miranda didn't immediately look back, but if she did she would have seen that most of the workers had followed the pair. Once they entered the locker room Miranda turned around and saw the crowd that had followed them. As soon as she saw them all she felt was a rush of excitement and her pussy grew wetter than it already was.

These men didn't bother with a discussion of how to fuck her like the office workers did, instead they just got right to it. "Bend over the bench," commanded Chet. There were padded benches running in front of the lockers. Miranda bent over the end of the bench grabbing it with both hands, but keeping her legs straight. This caused her back to arch up so that her bare ass was pointing up at an inviting angle. By the time she had assumed this position Chet had removed his pants. He said no more words and just started fucking her. Miranda tried to support herself with her arms, but the forceful pounding was too much and she bent her elbows and rested her body on the bench. He finished in a couple of minutes orgasming inside of her. Miranda barely had enough time to catch her breath before another cock was shoved into her pussy. After a few more minutes the second man came in her.

There was a brief pause before the next man and Miranda looked back at the crowd. She saw that most of the men had already removed their pants and the rest stripped completely nude. The sight of so many cocks made her heart flutter and her arousal managed to grow even higher than it was. Her break didn't last long and another penis was shoved inside her. This continued and while the fifth man was fucking her, her knees started to buckle unable to hold her up much longer. The next man saw this and had her turn around and get on her knees. She didn't need any instructions from there and proceeded to suck his dick as expertly as she has learned to do. The man was not disappointed and thoroughly enjoyed the blow job. The next man in the queue saw and heard how much the previous man enjoyed the blow job, thus allowing Miranda to remain on her knees. The following man had her get back into the bent over position.

This process continued with most of the men choosing to fuck her and only a handful or so choosing blow jobs. Just as with the gang bang from the morning Miranda was fucked to orgasm several times during the orgy. She lost count of how many men fucked her or even how many cocks she sucked. Eventually the last man said, "We're all done honey, you can get up now."

"You're a real trooper, that was awesome," said one of the remaining men as most of the workers had already returned to work. Miranda had lost track of time and was a little disoriented. She asked the man how many of them there were. "I think there was 24 of us," he answered then adding, "That was amazing, do you enjoy that?"

"I actually do, it can get rough and it's very tiring but I had several orgasms in the midst of it and that makes it worth it," she responded.

"Wow, that's super cool, and I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said then went back to work. She was exhausted and completely covered in sweat. There was nobody else left in the locker room so she staggered to the shower. Once in the shower she felt refreshed a bit, and after cleaning out her pussy she stopped and dried off. She didn't bother to wrap herself in a towel as she came out, 'what's the point", she thought. Once back in the locker room she saw her teddy was hung on a locker, so she put it back on and headed back to the office. As she entered the shop the men started applauding her. She turned and bowed to them then blew some kisses before going into the office.

Once at her desk she tried to do some work but her mind was in such a state that she was unable to get anything done. A little while later Mike came out of his office to check on her. Seeing the state she was in he said, "You've had quite a day, why don't I just take you home so you can rest." She nodded and he said, "Ok, give me five minutes and we'll go."

"Ok, thank you, I should probably change into some decent clothes first though," said Miranda. Miranda left to find the clothes she came to work in. She went to the shower and retrieved her shorts and tank top. When she emerged from the bathroom she encountered a crowd of workers. The men inquired what she was doing and if she was putting on another show. "I'm getting dressed cause I'm going to go home early as I'm completely pooped out," she responded. When she heard the audible disappointment from the crowd and she decided to not leave them like that.

"Ok, one more show then I have to leave," she said. She then proceeded to slip off her teddy and expose her nude body to the men one more time. Once nude she danced and posed for the crowd, who were cheering loudly for her. As she finished and started to leave one of the men asked if he could get a kiss from her. "Of course darling," she answered and then she kissed the man passionately on the mouth. The man made the most of it by holding and groping her nude body while sticking his tongue deep into her mouth.

When they finally finished kissing she heard a chorus of 'me too' from the crowd, so as the men lined up she started kissing each of them. Every man kissed her deeply and took liberties with her body. Most of the men grabbed her ass, many cupped her breasts and a few even stuck a finger or two into her pussy. The whole process had taken several minutes and left Miranda extremely aroused again, but she knew Mike was waiting for her so she needed to leave. She waved bye and entered the office still completely naked.

When she entered the office she was again greeted by a crowd, as all the office workers had gathered to see her off. "Where's our kisses?," asked one of the men. Apparently her activities in the shop had spread to the office. So Miranda proceeded to kiss the rest of the men. It again played out just like in the shop, with each man French kissing her and groping and fondling her body. This time she though she got a higher percentage of fingers in her pussy and her arousal grew even higher. The men clearly noticed her level of arousal and one of them asked her, "You're very turned on do you want us to finish you off?"

"Yes, yes please," the breathless girl answered.

"Lay on the desk," he said. Miranda obeyed and laid down and spread her legs open. The man who spoke went down on her and started licking her pussy. After only about a minute another man tapped him on the shoulder and said, "My turn."

The men switched places and the second man started eating out her pussy, until he relinquished his spot to the next in line. This continued until the fifth man, despite her attempt to hold back her orgasm and prolong the glorious sensation she was feeling, she did finally come. She squirmed and moaned for a minute or two while the men watched.

When she was done she gathered herself and got dressed. After saying goodbye to everybody, Mike and her left. Mike drove her home and the completely exhausted girl fell fast asleep as soon as she hit her bed.

12