All Comments on 'Miranda Cortez: Ditch Girl'

by GeneMajors

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story. I liked the characters and the flow. I liked the interaction and the way you brought them together. I don't know what you plan for this story, but I would like to read more. They have a long way to develop a relationship. There could be some drama and situations that you could expound on. Thanks for your time and imagination.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 4 years ago
Nice tale of redemption for her and reward for him

Fun read with a fantasy plot. Nicely done.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Interesting story!

5

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
An utter waste of time

Fantasy is what Literotica is all about, but this brainless nonsense is not fantasy; It's just plain silly and I'm glad I didn't read every word of the 4 wasted pages. 2* is generous;

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Why?

Why can't I meet someone like Miranda? Better yet, twins!.......

Oh well, the real world can suck.

Great read! 5*

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

You could do with some editing help to improve the pace of the story and fill in the gaps.

You need to give better indication of who is talking during discussions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Usually like your stories...

even though you seem to tell the same one over and over. In this one, you stretche credulity to an unrealistic place. Please.

I hope your main character was an experiment. If not, it was an ugly world view I’m not interested in reading again. It wasn’t that the racism was so overt, it was the offhand nature of it that was so off putting, especially in these troubled times. If it was an experiment, his redemptive arc was missing some redemption.

So, a repellant character involved in a series of events too ridiculous to believe. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF!!!

Is this build a wall bullshit. If this isn't racist it's definitely prejudice as all hell. This was a miss for me

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A very good story. Anymore chapters? AAAA++++

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing , story, well told. Thank you for an entertaining experience, well worth all of five stars. More if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gene has some real talent. But when I turned unto page 3 the story changed from a romance with potential to something like Literotica for young teen boys ( or for those with an equivalent maturity level).

Another commented the story was sort of like a doll on which you changed clothes but it was sort of the same as previous stories. Was thinking 5 early on, but at the end it felt more like a 1. So a 3????

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ick, this jerk needs to get the chip off his shoulder, his racism and injustice collecting is abhorrent and he has no grasp of reality. Just not a good character to like even if he could redeem himself it’s a mountain to move to get there. He just went on and on about how he couldn’t be treated fairly and everyone else of another race got where they were not by skill or intelligence. He actually didn’t even want to save the girl. That isn’t someone I care to read about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneMajors@GeneMajors
Polyamorous inclined. Love interracial relationships. Been writing fiction for 20 years.