All Comments on 'Miranda Gets It All Ch. 03'

by daddygoesdeep

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what rubbish some readers write

That last anon is talking through his butthole. This is an excellent story by a gifted writer with a great moniker. Fuck yeah, daddies sure do go deep. And their baby girls love them all the more for it. Nothing beats a father giving his little princess a big twatfull of the some of the same sperm that made her. The dad in the story loves his daughter and wants what makes her happy. What the girl wants is big black cock pumping her cute little coochie till she walks funny for a week. Plus, her father plugging away at her pretty little cunt till he blows his heavy loaded daddy-balls and splatters his family semen all over the insides of his daughter's warm wet twat. Here's the loving dad: he's "more than ready to show his hot daughter just how wide her young cunt would stretch." That's a really valuable lesson for a girl to learn, and her father's the guy to teach it to her. After all, he's got the fat veiny daddy-dick to "go deep." Up his baby girl's cunt is where a father's cock belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs development

Needs more character development, and more to read other than daddy fucks miranda over and over and over and over. good writing style, just add more story

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
I disagree.....

..... With the first anon. I love the story and couldn't care less whether Marcus is black, white or green! Racist ass!

Please carry on with this, I can't wait for chapter 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaddygoesdeep@daddygoesdeep
145 Followers
Love long detailed role play. Willing to play any and all roles. Daddy/daughter, uncle, neighbor, Dads friend, grandpa, age play if you're into that. It can be fun sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. Love playing. Come and see me. Absolutely love texting and sexting. Ema...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES