Miranda meets Earl

Story Info
Miranda seeks darker adventures.
9.5k words
4.43
6.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda's recent meetings with visitors at her flat had proved to be not as exciting as she might have hoped. And although they would prove lucrative and she had always performed well, she felt something lacking. She also felt she could even pinpoint the reason for this lackluster feeling. It emanated from two adventurous encounters a few months previously. They had stretched her sense of safety, her sense of pleasure and even her sense of self and sexual identity. And since then she had experienced a longing for something that offered those elements. When her visitors came these days, as a rule they needed her to be in control and to use her imagination to stretch their own. To stretch their lives and sense of themselves just as hers had been.

It wasn't as simple as mere role reversal for her though. It was more subtle a complication than that. What she wanted was to be surprised as well as used. To feel fear as part of the pleasure but to still be in a position where she is appreciated and desired for her physical and sexual attributes and attitudes.

And so she came upon the idea of turning the table on herself and instead of advertising her own services, to follow somebody else's ad that might be seeking someone with her skills as well as her needs.

For two weeks she joined websites and scanned the profiles hoping to discover something that ignited something in her imagination but to no avail. Until she saw an ad on the M4T section of Casual Encounters.

The ad read:

"I have found much joy with a variety of T-Girls over the recent years but have yet to find the perfect blend of control and abandonment. And so I have decided that instead of searching in T4M I should entice my own beautiful fly into a new spider's web on this side of the dark veil. I need a T-Girl who can function with true versatility, who needs new adventure and who is willing to give a little of their soul as entrance fee into what may yet prove to be the best ride in the entire fairground."

It was well written and enigmatic and yet said so very little about what might lie in store. And she knew to her own everlasting annoyance and frustration that the majority of those found through sites would prove to be time wasters, cowards and liars.

And yet.

Something inside felt the first fizz of heat to the blue touch paper. Perhaps not true ignition. Perhaps not a burning flame. But a little something. And she had time to explore. So keeping her expectations low and her hopes, if not high then maybe somewhere in the middle, she wrote back. First she created a new and anonymous seeming email address and from there she wrote, "I am a T-Girl seeking new adventures. Your words have me very intrigued and as long as you have the patience to find the right dance partner, then please let me know a little more of what you seek so we can both discover whether in each other we may have found something worthwhile." She signed off as Lorna with a single kiss. The next day in her new email inbox, she had a reply. "Lorna, Please call me Earl. I was so pleased to read your reply as you seemed to have picked up on the use of language within my own ad. Whether we are true like minds or you are just cleverly responding in kind doesn't seem to matter too much as either way will prove a successful match in my opinion. Let me now ask you three fairly simple questions in the hope that the answers might reveal how close a fit we might prove to be. And please, remember that there are no right or wrong answers, merely the truth or something in its place.

Question 1: Do you think of yourself as sexually versatile and yet find you predominantly occupy one attitude?

Question 2: Do you also think of yourself as what is called "switch" in terms of a sub/dom dynamic and yet, as in Q1 you find you are predominantly being just one of the possibilities?

Question 3: Do you believe that the true pleasures of sex are found in the genitals, the heart, the spirit, the mind or somewhere else?

I hope to hear from you soon, perhaps even with a picture or two if you are willing. Once I have your answers and anything else you have to add, I will reply with my decision."

He signed off as Earl with a single kiss.

Miranda found herself very intrigued if not hugely turned on yet. She found the use of language and the implied intellect attractive and believed that with a good imagination attached, Earl could prove to be someone close to what she believed she was looking for. And she found his questions quite revealing and incisive to her own current needs.

Question 1 seemed to describe her quite well as she did think of herself as truly versatile but was nearly always top in her encounters. This wasn't a problem as it probably had more to do with her desire for a change of control rather than a change of position. And that seemed to be dealt with by Question 2. She felt that if she was reading him right, then Earl could prove to be either a good match or someone so similar to her that they could never fit. And question three just seemed to reveal that hopeful depth of feeling and intellect that seemed to show itself through the language and attitude so far.

She replied with a very brief mail that said, "Earl, Q1 Yes. I like to be both bottom and top but get very little chance to do otherwise and feel that some of my skills and pleasures are missing out as a consequence. Q2 is the same answer in effect as I am so often Domme and as much as I love the role and it comes naturally, there is a different sensation that comes with not having control and I need more of that. And as for Q3 I believe that the best sexual experiences I have ever had have probably been the best experiences of my life in many ways and they opened up and flooded my heart, mind and spirit. But without the physical pleasures, I don't believe they would have been anywhere near the experiences they were. So the genitals are very important but only when measured or even treasured along with the body as a whole. When the whole body feels as though it is charged with electricity, flying through the air or exploding it goes beyond mere orgasm or just the genitals. It is too much to hope that each experience can achieve that but it should surely be the aim and the hope whenever possible. I hope you like the pics I have attached as I believe they show me off rather well and should give you a chance to decide whether I might suit your plans at least physically. Lorna xx"

Three days went by without reply. Miranda was a yoga student and knew how to remain calm and how to harmonise the inner and outer worlds to a degree. But she couldn't help some small frustration over being kept waiting when up until now their correspondence had been almost immediate.

But when his reply came, any sense of foreboding or disappointment vanished completely.

"My dear Lorna, Your reply pleased me immensely. It seems to me that we may have actually found in each other something very close to that which we both hoped for independently. And so close a possible match that I am ready to test those hopes with a meeting as soon as possible, if you feel ready.

My hope is that even though we have not met, you will feel close enough to how I feel that you will be willing to meet and hand yourself over to me with the kind of trust required to make such an encounter as good as it could be. I know this is asking a lot and that you may prefer to go much slower, and get to know each other much better first. If that is the case then let me know and although disappointed I will still want to meet and help move things along at whatever pace suits you. Earl x"

She replied that she would meet and if she felt good at the time then they could begin. He responded that he would prepare in the hope that she'd follow him during the first meeting but he'd accept it if she didn't. And so they met. He was a very normal looking man, somewhere in his forties, she guessed. Dark hair, just beginning to recede and thin, a trimmed beard and moustache and fashionable glasses. He looked like he worked in an office at the local council but was probably good fun at the office parties! Or at least that's the story she made up for him in her head. But the main thing was she felt comfortable and confident about starting their adventure straight away and told him so after fifteen minutes of idle chat. He suggested she follow his car and he would flash his indicators when they got to where she could park. But she had come on public transport and so she either had to get in the car with him or make another arrangement.

"If I'm going with you, then I see no reason why it shouldn't be in your car," she told him. "As long as that's ok with you?"

It was fine with him and so they drove through the suburbs for about fifteen minutes until they were somewhere on the far side of Barnes Common, not a million miles from Miranda's own patch but far enough that she wasn't familiar. Up an unadopted and rutted road, rather slowly for safety's sake and then turning off through the trees before emerging in front of a very secluded but unassuming house. Earl parked and they got out. Rather than enter the house by the front door, he walked her through a gate to the far side of the house which led into a rear garden that was mainly courtyard with some flower beds and bushes and a few mature trees to the rear. And by the trees, a substantial single storey outhouse of brick and timber. And it was to this building that she followed him and entered into a very dark and small hallway. When he had closed the door behind them, he led her into a room to their left. Excitement had been bubbling below the surface throughout the journey as her anticipation grew to match her imagination. But now that excitement swelled and made her balls tighten and her stomach flip. It was a playroom. Perhaps Earl thought of it as a dungeon as there were clearly some apparatus that could only really be there for games of S&M. But what it really was for Miranda was an adventure playground. That thought hit her and she smiled and turned to Earl who smiled back and led her into the room. It was a large space with large mirrors on the wall in front and the wall to the left as they entered. There was a frame bearing a sling dead ahead and a comfy looking sofa alongside.

And to the left, there was a padded, thigh high bench. On the right hand wall there were manacles, straps and chains that would generally correspond with the height of most people standing to form the shape of an "X". On the ceiling were further hooks and chains and fittings for suspension or for rigging things that were not in sight. The room was softly carpeted and the walls that had no mirrors were covered in what seemed to be quite luxuriant rugs or tapestries. Just inside the door to the left, along the same wall as the door was a table with three small and quite ornate chests, all with their lids closed. Alongside there was a water cooler and a small glass doored fridge that seemed to hold wine, beer and more water in bottles. In the very far corner to the right there was another door. Earl led her to this door and held it open so she could see inside. She never went in, just glanced through the opening, to see a shower room with basin and toilet and racks of towels and cleaning products.

"This is very private," said Earl. "It's also very safe, very clean and rather wonderful. Or at least, that's what I've been told by other visitors. I like to think that the same can be said for me as well as the room but you must decide for yourself and let me know tomorrow or the day after, when all that happens has had a chance to sink in properly."

"The room is wonderful," she said. "I'm so glad it's so clean. I worry about stuff like that."

"And so you should," said Earl. "Cleanliness and good hygiene say a lot about a person and can even give an insight into their state of mind, I've often found. The fact that you mention the cleanliness stands you in good stead, Lorna."

They returned to the middle of the room and he gestured for her to sit on the padded bench. She sat as femininely and demurely as she could and immediately realised her erect cock was pushing at the front of the black culottes she was wearing. Rather than adjust herself, she placed her bag softly on her lap to hide her excitement.

"Do you wish to use the bathroom?" asked Earl.

"No, thank you. I'm fine," she said.

"Well, then can I offer you something to drink?"

"Just some water would be nice. Thank you."

He got a small bottle of water from the chiller cabinet and passed it to her. She cracked the seal, opening it and took a sip before twisting the lid back on.

"Sealed bottles put a new visitor's mind at ease, I find," said Earl. "The doubts and suspicions start to evaporate although, I suppose the room can be a little overwhelming at first and to be here with a relative stranger too..."

She smiled at him to show she understood and said, "I think some nerves can be a good thing. They add to things in a positive way."

"You are ready to start, then?" he asked.

"Yes, please," said Miranda.

"Then let me take your bag to expose your excitement and then you can remove a few things to reveal it even better. What do you say?" And smiling, he took her bag and placed it beneath the table by the chiller. She removed her jacket and placed it on the bench.

"What about my shoes?" she asked him.

"Do you feel better with them on or off?" he asked.

"I'm happy to follow your guidance," she told him.

"Then let's have them off and expose a little more flesh. All sensitive areas offer opportunity, after all."

Hoping she'd understood him properly, she said, "I'm not good if I'm tickled. I get quite angry sometimes."

"Then we'll try not to tickle you unless it's absolutely necessary," he said as he took her shoes from her and placed them next to the bag. "Or unless we decide a little anger might be a good thing, eh?" She removed her culottes, exposing bare legs and black silk cami knickers.

"They can stay," said Earl. "For now anyway," he added as he removed her jacket and culottes from the bench and waited to be handed her white silk blouse. She handed it to him and dropped the straps of her black silk cami top from her shoulders to let it drop but he stopped her with a finger touching one strap, lifting it back into place. "Let's leave that and the bra too, for a while."

He put the clothes on hangers that were hanging on hooks on the inside of the door they'd entered by.

"Have you ever seen yourself dressed this way in such a room?" he asked her.

"I've never been in a room like this. And I've never seen such large mirrors. So, No! This is my first time."

"Isn't it rather splendid to be able to see just how beautiful you look when you are dressed for adventure?"

She stared at herself in the mirror past the bench and then turned to look at herself from a sideways angle in the other mirrored wall. Even without the high heeled shoes adding definition to her ankles and calves she had to admit, all modesty aside, that she looked very sexy and almost as good as she felt. Her cock was standing high and proud and pushing the soft fabric of the knickers into a tented shape level with the waistband.

"Of course, you can see the room and have already started imagining the kind of things that we'll be doing. Or that I'll be doing to you, I'm sure. But I do have just a couple of other surprises in store so I hope you'll look forward to those as well. Now what I'd like first of all is to have you lie down on your back on the bench. I believe you'll find it very comfortable and supportive."

She sat on the bench and lowered herself back. It was quite wide and both shoulders rested on it comfortably. With her head laid back, she was staring at the chains and hooks on the ceiling and her arms just hung either side of the bench, her fingers touching the soft carpet of the floor. She had her legs on the bench and Earl approached her and, taking hold of her ankles he said, "May I?" And he pulled her toward him, sliding her down the leather surface of the padding until her bum was at the end of the bench and her legs were gently placed either side of the bench so that her feet were resting on the floor.

"Do I need to restrain you, I wonder?" he said. And before she could answer, he added, "Not to force you so much as to make sure you enjoy as fully as possible the experience of belonging to someone else for a while."

This last statement gave her pause to think because she did want to feel properly used and to hand over control. But was she able to give that much of herself so soon?

"How about this - I will leave you untied for now but if you try to 'break free' as it were, then I will consider restraining you, even if you're not sure."

"Well, that sounds ok," said Miranda. "And I will try my best to feel as though I'm restrained. I really do want to do my best."

"Well then give yourself over to me because I will bring the best out of you, my sexy little bitch," said Earl.

The change in his tone to something a little more commanding and the language he used gave her a shiver inside and her cock twitched, straining at the silk and adding a little pre-cum stain to the inside fabric of the panties.

"Remember I said there were two surprises?" Earl asked. "Well I am going to reveal them to you now. But remember, you are restrained so stay in that position. Okay?"

She nodded at him and then from her position she lost sight of him as he wandered away. She heard his voice very softly from the far side of the room and turned her head to see him coming back towards her from the bathroom. And then another man emerged from the bathroom and followed Earl towards her. He was only about 5' 9" but he was huge. Enormous muscularity defined his shoulders, chest, arms and legs. He wore nothing at all and she could see that he kept his blonde hair in a very tidy crew cut and shaved everywhere else. He was incredibly smooth and beautifully evenly tanned. His cock was flaccid and quite small and was cut. His balls by contrast, were enormous and hung tight like a ball beneath his cock rather than hanging low and swinging. Again, her own cock swelled and twitched at the sight of him.

"This is Eric," said Earl. "I believe he is German. Or possibly Scandinavian. Or even Russian, maybe. From one of the Baltic states even. He speaks English but he doesn't really say much so don't be concerned at his silence. He is your first surprise."

Eric came right up to the bench and swung one leg over so that he was straddling her. He was facing her feet and he put his hands upon her thighs and bent himself into position so that his very muscular, smooth ass was in her face. She started to use her tongue upon him and without thinking, she brought her hands up to part his cheeks wider. Immediately she felt something sting her left arm and Earl's voice said, "Restraint, Miranda. Self discipline or else we must help you help yourself. No second warnings!"

She placed her hands back touching the carpet and did the best she could by just forcing her face between his firm cheeks and working her mouth and tongue vigorously.

She felt him peel the waistband of her panties down below her cock to expose her properly and then she felt him take her in his mouth. He slid his mouth down the length of her rock hard cock and when he had every centimetre inside his mouth, his lips closed very tightly around the base of her shaft and squeezed her there with great pressure. And then she felt his teeth upon her there. She gasped into his ass as she felt him scrape his teeth gently but firmly up her shaft until they reached the head and then he cleverly twisted her cock between his teeth by moving his upper and lower jaw laterally. As he did, his tongue was constantly flicking the tip of her cock head. And then he began the descent of her shaft, still with his teeth gripping her just tightly enough not to cause her to scream in pain but tightly and with enough sting to take her to the edge and cause her to exert strong self will so as to keep her arms and legs hanging down to the floor and not flying up to her rescue.