Miranda meets Earl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to cry out and beg for Earl to stop as the sensitivity was extreme but she felt Eric speed up and build quickly again to his own climax and she felt him fill her mouth with his own hot and salty cream. She greedily sucked and licked and gulped every drop down but even as she did, her body wriggled and writhed within the restraints to release her cock from Earl's grip. He continued to fuck her with long strokes, as deep as he could, pushing into her with every inward stroke and he continued to stroke her cock even though she could feel it wanting to soften as it was so spent. It felt so incredibly sensitive too and she managed to move her head free of Eric's cock as he softened himself and she cried out to Earl in a whimpering voice, "Please. I can't take anymore."

"Oh, don't be so silly, Lorna," said Earl. "You can take whatever I decide to give you. Now stop whining and just let your spirit go. You're mine now. All you can do is take what we give you. There is nothing else. And if you keep whining then we will gag you."

Eric stood up and stepped away from Miranda so she could now see Earl, fucking her and stroking her cock. She saw him gesture with his head towards Eric. She saw Eric use his forefinger and thumb to slide the last drop of cum from his own softening cock and he wiped it on her lips and then he wrapped the same hand around her cock as Earl let her go. He continued to stroke her. He took his free hand and gripped her cock at the base quite tightly. It didn't hurt but it did help engorge and stiffen her shaft which felt as though it would soften and shrink without that support. He stroked her a little more gently and evenly than Earl had been doing at the end. His thumb rolling across the head in a slippery and sensitive way that pleased her.

Earl had slipped out from inside her and changed the condom on his cock for a fresh one. Then he stepped into the leg holes of the straps on the purple dildo and tightened it around himself until he felt comfortable. He rested a little purple and silver control button device on her cum-covered belly and he unrolled a fresh condom onto the strapon dildo. Then he lubricated it well, slid some more into her already twitching hole and he wiped his hand dry on her thigh. Then he took the control button in one hand, her leg in the other and he looked down at her pussy as he watched the fat head of the dildo hit the spot and push itself through the ring of muscle and inside her. He held it still for a few seconds. He looked her in the eye and she looked back with a face that was pleading for him to stop and to stop Eric from rubbing her sore and sensitive cock. He smiled almost lovingly at her and holding her gaze, he slid home in one long slow push. She felt it riding home, very deep within her. And before his body was even pushing against hers, she could already feel the dildo nudging her inside and making her feel as though he was just beneath the base of her cock, beneath the skin and the flesh and pushing further. She felt tears well up in her eyes from the overload on her emotions as well as her body. The tears fell from her eye and rolled away to the sides of her head. Then Earl was resting his body against her battered ass and he pressed a button on the control. She felt a warmth deep, deep within her and it was as though she could feel rather than hear the distant muffled hum of something electric vibrating inside. It was a soft and steady hum and then he pressed the button again and the feeling changed to a feeling like a small wave being rolled up and down inside her. Two more tears flowed gently down her face.

Earl held his pose with the dildo deep inside her, feeling as though it was pushing against the bottom of her stomach and he ran through every pattern on the device. Every time he clisked the button there was a slightly different, new sensation within her. Mostly gentle, all wonderful and only one that felt too strong to take for long. When they returned to the first pattern, he clicked the button three more times until they were at a pattern that had made her feel the sense of being even more greatly filled up inside.

"I think we'll use this one," said Earl. "I think it was your favourite from your reaction. Now let's fuck." And he started to fuck her with the vibrating strapon. Long and very deep strokes that filled her as much as anybody had ever been able to before. When the head of the dildo was withdrawn almost to her entrance, she could feel its throbbing vibrations pass down her pussy tunnel and send a ticklish and very warming vibration to the muscled flesh at the entrance. It was as delicious as the deep humming of it fully inside her.

"How's that Princess cock doing?" asked Earl. "Still want to stop?"

She looked at Eric stroking her and saw she had grown stiff again and knew she was only seconds away from a second orgasm. Her cock was aching with sensitivity but still she gasped and watched as her cum spilled out, flowing down her cock and across his hands. The second spurt shot up like a small fountain but after that, each spurt just oozed thick cream out from the tip and down her shaft. So much cum, she was glad she had denied herself any orgasm for the past five days in hope and preparation for today's adventure.

When she had stopped even the tiniest oozing of cum, Eric eventually let go of her and her cock immediately fell onto the pool of cum on her pubis and began to shrink.

Eric had taken his own cock in hand and was hard again as he stroked himself and moved alongside her head, bending his knees and holding onto the harness with one hand for support as he offered himself to her. She turned her head and let him feed his cock to her. She could taste his cum from before and the manly smell of him intoxicated her as he pushed in close and thrust deep into her wet mouth.

Earl had slowed the fucking and after a minute of slow and even strokes he very gently slid it out. As it left her hole he slid two fingers inside and played with her there for a minute. Then just one finger, slipping and twisting in and out. And eventually even that was gone and she felt that familiar empty need to be filled again even though she felt pounded and battered and used past the point of comfort.

Earl unstrapped the dildo, removed the condom from his cock and stood opposite Eric at the side of her head and stroked his himself. She turned her head to him and just as her lips took his cock into her mouth he stiffened his whole body, gripped her head and shot a powerful spurt of cum into her mouth. He pushed her head back and let his cock slide free and shot a second rope of creamy cum across her face. And then another. And another. And then he stood there stroking himself empty onto her face and the floor beneath. And she felt Eric turn her head towards him and he came for the second time, not nearly as much but with grunts and gasps, his upper body jerked with each pulse from his cock and she watched with joy, his huge scrotum contract and expand as the orgasm worked its magic on him.

She was bruised and battered. She was beaten and sore and electrified to a point of sensitivity that had subsided but not gone. Inside she still felt, even now the occasional ripple of something surge and tingle inside her. She was used and abused, fucked and fingered, stroked and soaked. She was very happy.

They released her from the sling harness and she was led closer to the mirror so she could see herself more clearly. She felt a little weak and very drained but she was able to stand, although not to attention!

Her cock dripped the final drop of cum onto her feet as she twisted around to view herself from behind. The deep red lines across her ass made her feel scared and excited and like a naughty but happy little girl. She gently touched them with her fingertips. They still stung but it was not unpleasant to feel that sting. Her face and torso were covered in sticky cum that was drying upon her skin. And she was softly smiling to herself although inside, her smile felt enormous and as though ti may never fade.

Eric handed her the bottle of water from before and Earl gestured towards the bathroom and said, "When you are ready, the pale blue towel is for you. I think we've had enough for today. You did beautifully, Lorna. I hope you enjoyed it. And I hope even more, that in a few days that enjoyment will be even greater. For the best adventures, that's always a good measurement. As the time passes, the pleasure grows and the hunger returns. But we'll see."

Eric was already clearing things up, dismantling the harness and the restraints, dealing with the chests. Earl went to join him and said, "No rush. If you need to rest, then please take a seat. The shower's yours when you're ready."

Miranda looked in the mirror at the well used and happily abused 'Lorna' and said, "We don't need to stop if you don't want to."

Earl turned to look at her reflection. He smiled at her but said, "I'm glad you think you want more but you must let me decide what is enough for a first visit."

She smiled and nodded to show she understood and accepted his decision. "Thank you," she said. Then she turned from the mirror and faced them. "Thank you both," she said and she went to the bathroom. It was a very long, slow shower as she was very sore and tender and not just on the welts on her ass. But when she was done she felt energised and tired at the same time. She thought that she liked Earl and Eric a lot and would hope to be invited again. And she also thought she had found a new friend in 'Lorna' and she knew that she would definitely be seeing her again.