Miranda Mullins Ch. 06

Story Info
Series conclusion.
3k words
4.32
2.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales of Gregory

When I was three months along I was still suffering some nausea but, careful with my diet, not in the evenings or bedtime. Vanessa insisted that everyone, including top executives, balance work and family time; "Hire good people and delegate!" was her dictum. So Harold quit working such long hours and was home and eager to fuck every evening. To think I owed Ginormous gratitude for my getting more sex!

Harold eventually asked about the fourth time I cheated -- which, of course, was with Gregory. I told him about the bathroom fuck and Harold took me propped on our sink one night when the kids were with grandparents. I giggled until I moaned and came.

A week or so later he asked about the fifth time. Now I confessed Gregory had had me more than once, five times in fact. Harold cocked an eyebrow, said "Oh. Well, tell me about the second time with him, then." I related Gregory's showing me his cock, letting me undress him, taking me to the couch and talking dirty while he fucked me.

Harold sneered, "Come on then, slut. Perform!" I was startled--he hadn't called me that since the beating and had never used such a tone with me in the bedroom. But I dutifully unbuttoned his shirt, ran my fingers across his hairy chest, then began to kiss his chest while unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers.

H: "Why did you undress him?"

M: "I wanted him..."

H: "You wanted him to what? Say it slut!"

M: "I wanted him to fuck me!" (I said that a bit loudly but the kids were home so we were trying to be quiet.)

H: "And why are you undressing me?"

M: "I want you to fuck me!"

H: "That's right. You love being fucked! Any dick'll do!"

He reached under my dress, ripped down my panties, jerked my dress up, shoved me onto the bed and said "Spread your legs, slut!"

I scooted back a bit, pulled my knees up and spread my legs wide. Harold pounced and shoved his hard-on into me. "You want it slow? You want it gentle?"

"No, no! I want it hard! I want it fast! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Harold complied while I kept up a stream of such talk, quite out of the ordinary for me. I stifled a scream during an orgasm; Harold shot his load, filling my pussy with his glorious cum.

Harold rolled off and cuddled me. Then he propped up on one arm, gave me a big smile and said "That was fun!"

I giggled and agreed. Play-acting added variety to our lovemaking, not that I ever found sex boring. I thought, however, I needed to say something about my not wanting to continue the affair: "After we finished, I begged Gregory not to do it again. He agreed but didn't keep that promise."

"You cheated with him five times, correct?"

"Yes. After the third time I again begged him to stop. After the fourth time I started a rumor about him and Dolores, which eventually sent him away."

"I see. You couldn't resist him but you did take steps to end things." Harold gave me a good squeeze and a long kiss. I felt relieved -- it seemed all was forgiven. With my dear husband's help I should be able to avoid any future indiscretions. I snuggled happily into Harold.

Spirit of Seventy Five

The next night Harold asked me about who I cheated with after Gregory. I was a bit surprised, he had been going in order but was now skipping ahead. I told him about Jim calling me into his office and being naked below the waist and teaching me to suck him off. After the first telling Harold asked me to repeat it while he reenacted everything. We both laughed as Harold sprayed semen all over my dress. I had stopped the story at that point, not ready to confess everything just yet. I said I managed to get the dress cleaned up and dried off before I left work. We got a lot of fuck mileage out of that part of the story, switching between blowjobs, boob fucks, missionary and doggie positions.

When I was four and a half months along the nausea quit altogether. I was happy, totally in love, sexually satisfied well, more or less and was not showing much yet. Harold arranged another night alone and asked me to tell the blowjob story again, but this time he just held me and did not reenact anything.  When I finished he quietly said "That wasn't the end of the affair, was it?"

I gulped and nervously said "No, it wasn't."

H: "Tell me about the next time you cheated with Jim."

Trembling, I described the fucking that came after I left the bathroom.

H: "I see. And was that all of your cheating with Jim?"

M: "No."

H: "How many times?" I debated. Do I include hand jobs, blowjobs, boob fucks, or just pussy fucks? I decided I'd better count them all. What about more than once in a day, like that first time? That seemed like a single incident of cheating. Harold just stared at me as I tried to come up with an answer.

M: "72?"

H: "OK. And five times with Gregory. When I asked before how many times you cheated you said seven, then ten. Now it seems, let's see, you counted 5 as 1, and 72 as 1, so really it was 85, correct?"

M: "I, I, I think that's right, su-su-sorry, I wasn't sure whether to c-count Jim as one ch-cheating or many, but wha-whatever you think..." I stammered.

H: "So if you had given me the correct answer I would have punished you for an additional seventy-five infidelities." Now I was completely terrified! He'd caught me in another deception, a lie the way he saw it, and my guilt was far greater than I had admitted!

M: "Harold, p-please, I'm so s-sorry, I, I..." I couldn't think of a single thing to say.

Harold slowly removed my clothes while I began to shake convulsively. He placed me face down on the bed and sat on me just like that horrible day. I cried, I shook, I begged him not to hit me. He lifted his right hand slowly and I braced myself for the pain to come. Then he leaned over and placed a light kiss on my left ass cheek. "One." I was stunned and confused. Another kiss on a different part of my bottom. "Two." Joy flooded my heart, my entire being! I sobbed tears of happiness.

The count continued to seventy-five with nothing but tender kisses where once he had struck me. When he finished he climbed off me and lay by my side. I quickly grabbed his hands to kiss them, kissed his lips, unbuttoned his shirt to kiss his broad chest, unzipped his pants to kiss his sweet dick, then gave him a thorough blow job, swallowing every drop. Next I got him out of his clothes, licked him hard again, climbed on top and impaled myself on his pole. I rode him fast and furiously  and climaxed several times before he spewed another load. Yippee! Ride 'em cowgirl!

Fawn arrived January 6th the next year.

Marital Husbandry

In April that year I was feeling proud of myself. Sure, the Bill incident was little more than a year past but I felt I had my cravings under control. Harold was so wonderful and while I still reflexively glanced at a guy's crotch and wondered what it would be like to swallow his cock or let him cram it into my cunt those were just fleeting thoughts. One morning after nursing Fawn I put her in her crib and grabbed a quick glass of wine and then a shower. I always left the bathroom door open so I could hear the baby if needed.

When I stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel I felt two strong hands clutch my tits, a stiff rod poke into my naked back, and lips nuzzling my neck and shoulders. Wham! I caught fire in an instant, my nipples hard and erect, my pussy eager and wet, my mind blank of everything but raw desire. The man leaned me over the sink with my butt back, legs spread and shoved his rod deep into me. He kept saying "Oh, baby!" as he stroked in and out.

I moaned "Oh God!" when I climaxed and a few minutes later the man shot his load into me. He turned me around for a kiss, toweled us both off while I just stood there in shock, kissed me again quickly and told me I was terrific. He walked into the bedroom,  dressed quickly and disappeared.

My pussy was throbbing hard and I felt dazed and bewildered, but eventually I put on my robe and started to think -- how did he get in? I found a key on the table, probably the one we keep in a combination-locked box near the front door. I locked the front and began to check the other doors. I thought perhaps I should dress first but the locks seemed more important.

As I moved toward the door to the garage my husband opened it. I ran to him crying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I let it happen again, a man was here..." Harold stopped my lips with his, scooped me up and carried me to our bedroom. He laid me down, opened my robe, spread my legs and did the most unexpected thing--he put his head between my legs and started kissing and sucking my cunt lips, slurping up the man's come. Harold had never eaten me out before! I went wild and exploded when he sucked on my clit. He wasn't through, however. He got up to strip naked, then climbed back on me for a thorough fucking, placing my long legs over his broad shoulders and pounding me like never before. Oh my God oh my God oh wow!

When Harold finished he cuddled up next to me. I asked him what happened? He said he set the whole thing up, telling the guy that he knew a 'desperate housewife' eager for some excitement. He told him about the key and left the box unlocked. He also installed hidden cameras so he could watch it all from a couple of blocks away. I asked if he was angry I cheated again. He smiled and said no, but he was glad I confessed.  I asked what if I hadn't? He said it wouldn't have mattered, I could do nothing wrong. I smiled and felt warm, loved and simply wonderful!

Dressed For Success

The following day Harold said I needed new clothes. He took me shopping at several trendy,  upscale boutiques. He selected several pairs of stylish heels, three or four inches high. There were garters and nylons and sheer panties. There were skirts that barely covered my ass; I'd have to be careful about bending over at the grocery store! There were low-cut dresses and tight blouses that really showed the twins to advantage. There were butt-hugging slacks and Daisy Dukes. I got a manicure and some tips on makeup, mostly highlighting my eyes along with some more luscious shades of lipstick. It was like he wanted to give that Fuck Me sign a makeover to really catch attention. I felt horny as hell and needed a drink or three.

One morning Harold said my car was due for an oil change; would I like to take care of that? I blushed and my pussy throbbed. He suggested the six-inch heels, a sheer bra that unhooked in the front,  and a yellow, summery dress with a plunging neckline. The dress barely covered my butt. I wore a pair of invisible nylon socks that fit into the heels without requiring hose, so my legs were bare. I didn't bother with panties. I brushed my hair thoroughly and took twenty minutes with my makeup. Harold pinned a copper brooch to my dress, explaining it held a camera; there was also one on my clutch purse. Then he stretched up to kiss me and said "Have fun!"

Harold had called ahead to make an appointment for me, confirming that the little manager was on duty. I parked my car straddling three parking spaces, with the driver's side parallel to the plate-glass window in front of Victor's station. I stepped out and stood up to show my full height and long legs, then turned, bent down and reached over to my clutch, which I'd left on the passenger seat. This put my ass and pussy on full display. I touched up my lipstick and preened for a minute in the visor mirror before straightening back up and heading for the office.

Victor greeted me with a wide smile and "Well hello, pretty lady,  long time no see!"

"Yes, I need service." I did not elaborate.

"What kind?"

I puckered my lips, touching a finger to one corner, "Oh, what did Harold say? Was it the tires? No, tune up? Oil change? I didn't pay much attention, I figured you would know exactly what I wanted."

Victor was breathing heavily and a bead of moisture formed on his lip. "Give me a second, let's see, looks like it's time for an oil change!"

"Perfect. How long will that take?"

"We can have you in and out in twenty minutes."

"No rush. Harold's at work, the kids are in school and I'm really not busy this morning." I batted my eyes. Victor quickly filled out the work order on his computer and asked for my keys. I pressed the fob into his hand and stroked his wrist.

He gulped, hung the fob on the assignment board and said "Perhaps you'd like to wait back here?" stepping toward the storeroom door.

"Yes, I'm sure I would." I entered ahead of him as before.

I placed my clutch on a chair, positioned to catch the action, then unzipped and stepped out of my dress. Victor was quickly removing his clothes. I reached around him to hang the dress on a hook on the door, making sure the brooch wasn't obstructed. Then I bent down to kiss him. He unhooked my bra, lifted and squeezed my boobs, which were rather larger than his hands. I straightened up and pulled his face into them; he eagerly licked, kissed and sucked them. Meanwhile I reached down with one hand to stroke his cock. It was hard and fully erect. I ground my cunt into him, but his cock barely reached it. He stretched up and I bent my knees slightly, rubbing his dick head along my crack but unable to push it in. Of course I could've kicked off the heels but I knew he liked me towering over him.

Victor broke our embrace, walked over to a pile of tires and carried one back. It was actually mounted on a rim and fully inflated. He dropped it in front of me and stood on it, adding a few inches to his cock's elevation. Now he grabbed my ass and pushed into me, penetrating three or four inches. That felt better! Then he started bouncing on the tire,  driving an inch or two deeper on the upswing. This was fun! Gripping each other's ass we tried to drive him all the way in. Finally he succeeded by bouncing completely off the tire, but I couldn't hold his weight and he fell back on the tire with me on top of him. I burst into giggles and he joined in laughing.

I climbed off to let him up. He pulled a large cushion off the back of a sofa and placed it on the tire. (The sofa was piled with junk or we might've used it.) He spread me out on the cushion, which left my legs dangling free. Then he climbed on top and resumed fucking, the tire adding bounciness to his ardor. My lips found his, my hands caressed his ears, neck and back while his massaged my tits and nipples. I pulled my legs in; that let him push deeper and also mashed my clit against his driving piston. I quickly reached orgasm; he kept bouncing on me and I climaxed again shortly before he erupted.

As we lay there in the afterglow I ran my fingers through his hair, scattered light kisses and caresses over him, and wondered if the cameras had been positioned well to catch the action. Owning a car, there's nothing better than having a great place to get service!

I headed home, planning to change to a less provocative outfit before picking Fawn up from my mom. The other kids kids were in school or daycare and Harold was at work. It would be hours before I could be alone with him! But when I pulled into the garage his truck whipped into the driveway. He leaped out and sprinted to me, crushing me in a bear hug and a deep kiss. He broke long enough to say "Lunch break!", scooped me up and carried me straight to the bedroom. We had a wonderful fuck.

A few nights later he showed me the video he had put together from the two camera streams. There was also audio from the dress brooch.  The opening scene showed me parking the car and stepping out. My high heels and the low camera angle caught my naked, pantyless glory. Of course there was no camera to catch what Victor saw while I preened, but Harold was able to zoom in on Victor's wide-eyed expression as I approached the office. I had placed my clutch on the service counter with that camera facing me while the brooch faced Victor, so the entire 'I need service' bit was there. We enjoyed that video many times over the years of our long, happy marriage.

Well, that wraps up all I have for Mr. and Mrs. Mullins. Miranda was my first ever character creation and I had a blast writing her adventures. It was gratifying to post here and see at least a few enjoyed these stories. I have quite a bit of other material if I can just polish it up -- glad I don't do this for a living! (Yeah, I'd starve, quickly!)