All Comments on 'Miranda - One Shot'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
illegally too long

There is a "Miranda warning" for such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just the right amount of bittersweet

This was awesome from all angles! Funny story, loveable characters, spicy drama, heartache and love in abundance when one needs it. It was pretty close to your other stories recipe but aded twists of cousins and some real life problems to make it an interesting read.

5* with ease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Though I can understand the family problems, and I suspect conservative Chinese families are an especially hard nut to crack (one of my DILs is Chinese), there at least are no legal hurdles in New York State where first cousin marriage is perfectly legal.

Really good story. 5*.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Iliked this story 5 stars

But the age diff is way too much. He's already out of his prime and when she reaches her's he will need a little blue pill to go once...

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
Good story.

I do think that the ending was anticlimactic, though. Also, the canstant references to his MB got old pretty fast. The boasting added nothing to the storyline. It's, after all, just his car.

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
A Great Story

I thought it was a all around great story. Hope to see more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Humour

I love stories with some humour, too many authors thake themselse too seriously. The line, "Then just don't fucking have any twelve toed babies! took it from a four-star to a five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I loved this story so much, wish there was more like this about cousins.

30_something30_somethingover 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story; I'm a fan of plot, character development, and dialogue. The length is perfect too, 5pg is sort of a sweet spot where I can read it in a single sitting. Everyone was relatable - no one felt forced or under developed. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pitch Perfect

I disagree totally with your critics, Your story was perfectly written and sublimely paced. You have real talent! Until I retired, I was an editor. There wouldn't have been a single red note on your story. You dealt with incest very smoothly. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Good

This is really great, but I think it could be better if you took out a family relation and used like a family grudge between each other. It would sweeten the story a lot more by making it feel much more morally right, though in all fairness you nailed this story. Keep it up.

LazyFinnLazyFinnover 6 years ago
Cute 'n Fun

Character development was very nicely done. If anything, the few repeats of "Miranda that" and "Miranda that other thing" in following sentences hurt at the start. If you go see Miranda outside, then SHE's waiting there (not Miranda waiting there).

Other than that? I really, truly enjoyed. Well written and nice length. Also the way the truth comes out is sensible, realistic. A pissed-off ex, oh do they do a lot if given chance when hurt!

And the character of Niko? Great relief of the serious thinking! Great character!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Nothing but upside

The best news: an easy 5. Why?

How you paint Miranda's dedication is so endearing and how you handle Lisa foreshadows Evan breaking up with her. I adore how she supports him and doesn't care about the age difference. I believe you handled their doubts and reservations credibly, which was understandably greater from Evan's side. It felt like a switcheroo to have his paintball team back him where his "real" family didn't. Actually, I couldn't find anything that stood out to detract from your story--even how you ended it, with him playing and Miranda helping--was one of the better endings I've read in a while.

I'd love to read more installments about these two--really!

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 6 years ago
Another amazing story from an amazing author!

Loved the story and development. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Too Bad

A couple of little glitches here and there, (the most jarring, near the end: "what life has installed for us" - should be "has in store"), but a good tale all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked the story 5 stars, but paintball???

Why not tulip challenge to find the pinkest flower? Better ideas would help. You do not get bad knees from pussy paintball!

Inkysquid718Inkysquid718over 6 years agoAuthor
Try paintball

To annon reader, thanks for reading and liking the story. I have played competitive paintball for 15 years. Not the walking in the woods and dressed in camo paintball, but the one where we are covered in sponsor and we play fast and aggressively. Please do some actual research on the sport before making bias statements like that. Pussy? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like my cousin

I started having sex with my cousin Debbie in 1978. We stayed lovers every time I visited the US until she passed in 2017. I am sorry that I never took her as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved the story 5 stars

BUT paint ball? A kiddy game??? He is too old for her. I rarely read older man younger women stories, but this one was too good to stop. Younger women is a very nice fantasy even for me at 67. We guys still feel in our minds like 25 year olds, but it's not even close to reality. In my late teens to mid 20's I had a hard on for anything and everything and could cum 10 times a day easily. Marry a younger woman and she WILL be terribly cheated when she reaches her prime sexually. THAT sets up a scenario for a cheating wife and who can blame her??? I do like younger men older women stories. It works IF the guy isn't too young maybe 25 and the older woman is maybe 8-12 years older. She has to be still child bearing age. Both can be extremely happy for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well done story. I particularly liked the angst and doubt you portrayed in it. I also liked the fact that, unlike “regular” incest stories where everyone holds hands and sings Kumbaya, this story had actual conflict and consequences to the actions taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, very good!

Yes, this was different. A good different. No unnecessary drama here but just enough to bring the story through. 2 consenting adults. No pretense. Anytime risks are taken, there usually are consequences. Sometimes these are pleasant. Sometimes not.

I have not read all of this author's stories but I have noted a common aspect between this story and at least one other is his use of characters with a Chinese background. I really like that. I am caucasian with my oldest son being married to a girl from Taiwan. She is a doll. She works her ass off taking care of him, their home and my Grandkids. I can't read one of these without picturing her. So, Thanks to the author for these stories.

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Amazing Story!

Great writing and love the story! Look forward to reading more stories.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

I thought it was a very good story and shows that some designs. Can cost much.

Rapier875Rapier875about 3 years ago

I really enoyed it, but the end seems to be half a page short of where it needed to be..........

But nevertheless a great story.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

EVAN!!! Why!, Why!, WHY!!!, did you have to open the door and let that tramp Lisa in ya' big Dummy??!!! Okay, got that outta my system (lol). Anyway, Another story by this author i had read in the past. A very sweet, beautiful, erotic love story. And plausible. And again, the Chinese reference "Asian connection" gets me every time. And yes, i am disappointed that this story didn't have another chapter or 2 but isn't that always the way it is with the well written stories?

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great Story!

11/10 Paintball Markers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A GOOD STORY THAT COULD HAVE ENDED BETTER!! THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOME COMEUPPANCE TO THE BITCH LISA AND HIS ROTTEN FAMILY!!

3 STARS BECAUSE IT NEEDED A BETTER END

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous