All Comments on 'Miranda the Witch'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MoonstoneMoonstoneover 19 years ago
Missed The Mark

Kind of a cute idea, but an eight page story revolving around the same spell? It started getting old.

Enjoyable to see a more light-hearted witch story such as this one, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite an enjoyable story

I do enjoy magical stories, and this one rates a 10 from me. I do wish Josh had started to learn some magic himself, rather than that being implied, but I guess the sequel might deal with that. Having a wizard for a husband is all good and well, but unless he actually is able to do magic himself it's pretty useless, just an added power base for the witch.

With a witch like Sandra around, as so amply demonstrated in this chapter's ending, assination's certainly not out of the question. Nor is attacking their new marriage through seduction, kidnapping, forced drug addiction, or rape. Or destroying Miranda and Josh's businesses and homes either magically or through more mundane means.

Their relationship can provide fertile ground for exploring their personalities and relationship as they grow more acustomed to each other.

All in all, as much as Miranda's had the upper hand in their relationship, Josh had best become more magically powerful quickly. I have the feeling that Miranda's going to need more active help from him soon. Femdom's isn't the most promising attitude for a relationship's lasting very long. From my expereince, the less equal a couple's relationship is, the easier it is for one or both of the partners to grow tired of the relationship.

Just from my point of view as a male reader, I got tired of Josh being such a submissive. It went against his character's personality. Yes, he seems to be a pretty nice guy overall, has his own business, and had a quiet lifestyle that he enjoyed. However, Miranda has a controling personality, which can be irritating and even a relationship breaker. So I think that Josh has to become more assertive in their relationship.

Now, how Miranda would react remains to be seen. Her three times vendictiveness when Josh was transformed into the opera style gloves doesn't bode well for a future time when Josh has the ability to challenge her.

My views anyway,

Kydreamer

sacksackover 19 years ago
What can I say?

I don't know what I can say that I haven't already! Everyone should be in awe of your remarkable creativity, writing one great story after another! This is your masterpiece...I hope it gets enough votes to win the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OK, Ogg. Done

Bloody too long! But, then, it's still goofie.

Kydreamer, shush.

Hello sack.

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
This story was great!

Great!

It is longer than usual but I read it through in one sitting.

Will you continue?

All the best

John

(Budapest)

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Squinting eyes~

I attempted your tale... mi amigo~

wonderfully long winded~

good luck and (*_*) Happy Halloween

sexyfullfiguredgalsexyfullfiguredgalover 19 years ago
LONG BUT WONDERFUL

I loved the story but found it long. It took me two days to read but I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
What about winning the war?

Your Majesty Og!

Please write the sequel(s), I'm not the only one, who would like to read more of this splendid story.

Thanks for it

John/Namizujs

Budapest

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
When will the rest be available ?

A good basis for a novel or a series. very origional and enjoyable. Looking forward to the rest of this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dammits!!!

Dammits, story ended when the action part began =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
decent story

but maybe a little heavy on the female dominant side. joss spends a lot of time as an article of clothing getting miranda off but she doesn't seem to spend much time recipricating. maybe she's realizing this after her time as a dress? more equal in the relationship and less vindictiveness on her part - ie revenge after the gloves. she didn't like loosing control but as a witch she takes it from him frequently. he needs to grow into his own powers. over all, though,i enjoyed the story and am looking for a sequel, hopefully of similar length as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where does it go from here

What other spells does she know? Now that she has been attacked what does she do? What does he learn to do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A true 5 star.

One of the most creative , brilliant stories I have read.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
A Real Pleasure to Read

Smooth and very English. Hope you can come of with enough new ideas to keep it going without becoming boring, though I could not figure out if it is good idea to have as an objective of the coven the domination of men..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice story. Hope you continue it some day.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Different

I have to agree with Kydreamer's observations. Joss is a doormat, and Miranda's vindictiveness for turnabout an unpleasant personality trait. Her new found fetish of turning him into clothing is just a variation on bondage. His first visit into her home and she ties him up. Miranda needs a visit from Dr. Bombay. Seriously. She's a control freak. That being said, some people do get off on that lifestyle. Apparently Joss does.

The story itself is oddly prudish. Examples are not wanting Joss to be seen leaving Miranda's house the next morning, or Miranda's "embarrassment" when Joss tries to buy her some clothing. Really? I thought that sort of attitude went out about fifty years ago. She turns him into a tampon and put him inside her pussy for Pete's sake, but she can't abide him buying her a dress, let alone some knickers? Or is this back to having to buy her own clothing so she has control over it? If so, it means she really doesn't trust him deep down - another control issue. Miranda panics when Joss prevents her from stopping as the evening gloves, and when she is able, she not only gets back, she does it more than once, showing she is a vengeful bitch. She keeps turning him into inanimate objects when she goes to sleep, as if she only feels safe if he can't really do much while she sleeps. I have my doubts about whether she really wants him to develop any real powers. The way she is written, I think she likes her control too much. Yeah, she's a good witch, but she gets to decide what good is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Should have warned the readers about femdom content

Like someone said before me, Miranda's vindictive attitude at the beginning hardly bodes well for the marriage.

Chapter 15 was a BIG no from the perspective of someone who HATES being humiliated. Making your husband go around kissing the feet of other women, and then sexually pleasuring them as a manwhore is hardly the definition of a healthy marriage.

And finally, what was the point of getting the two married off in a rush when literally no mention was made of them being married during the coven? It's almost as if in your rush to finish the story you totally missed out on that plot point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1527 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...