Miranda's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassment engrossed both of them. Colby just pulled the pillow over his head. He wanted to cry, but his embarrassment somehow prevented him from doing so.

"I'm taking a shower, please put on some clothes and go get us a damn pizza. And please take your time, at least two hours may do!! We'll talk when you get home!"

..........

"So how exactly do you imagine this lesson going?" Tim asked as his index finger traced Miranda's jaw. The heat of her breath so close to his cock.

"We'll, I'd have her sit really close and I'd tell her she had to start by sizing it up, get close, take it in with her eyes first" she said as she carefully took hold of Tim's cock and started stroking while staring at it.

"Good start!" He encouraged her.

"Then I'd tell her to start by licking the tip. Tease it a bit, then slowly take it in your mouth while making eye contact!" She was so into it. Every time she said it, she did it.

Tim was so enjoying her new-found fantasy. He was so thankful that kid walked into her office when he did.

"Then I'll show her how to take the whole shaft down her throat and explain how to rotate between sucking and stroking to move things along!" Miranda was stating things as if she was actually in that moment staring at his cock and sucking enthusiastically.

"Oh baby, you are going to be a great teacher, but how are you going to know if you can even take his whole shaft down" Tim teased. "I mean, you haven't given measurements but I'm guessing that with how mesmerized this guy's cock has you, it has to be impressive!"

"Oh, it's impressive!" Miranda said as if she was telling her best friend.

Tim couldn't deny to himself that he wasn't a bit jealous that Colby's (and most men) were more endowed than he. But he wasn't nearly as concerned as he was before Miranda. She never had to say anything, but she always enthusiastically showed him how much she enjoyed his cock. She made him actually start believing that size meant more to men than women...until she made comments like that.

"Well, you may just need to instruct Amy on a cock that is a little more manageable. Like a starter cock. Maybe like the one your handling so well right now!" Tim groaned.

Miranda shot up to him and kissed him passionately, then buried his cock with one thrust back into her sopping hole.

"Oh, would you like me to teach Amy how to suck your cock?" Miranda whispered in his ear as she grinded into him.

"Mmmmmmmm" Tim hummed as they both were getting a thrill over it.

"That wouldn't be very nice to Colby now would it?" Miranda teasingly asked.

She knew she was setting him up to push his dirty thoughts further.

"Well, I guess he'd have to have his cock buried where mine is now to keep him occupied"

"Oh, would that 'occupy' him?" She purred.

"That would make him the second luckiest guy in the room" Tim said. For a moment Miranda was upset at him insinuating he'd be luckier for having Amy's mouth on him. Until he finished the thought.

"Cause after they leave I get to clean you up and be with you!" He knew how to pull her in harder.

"Mmmmm....that'd be nice!" She purred.

"Shhh..." He shocked her. She knew how much he loved the talk, but he knew how much she needed to fantasize. "I want to feel every inch and every stroke of your wetness. I want to enjoy what he will only be lucky to explore!"

That did it, he knew just how to push that button. She filled her mind with the fantasy all over again. Starting with the reality of her conversation and encounter with Colby today and taking it all the way to a sexual experience she longed for. A situation where she could be the center of everyone's pleasure and attention. All eyes and desires on her as fucking and sucking abound.

She imagined Tim showing Colby how she liked to be teased and licked, and imagined Tim behind her, his dick hard on her back as she fought back against him as Colby brought her to climax. Amy watching her in awe, touching herself, overtaken by the sexual display in front of her.

All this thinking brought her to the brink. She pulled off of Tim's cock and moved her hips up to his mouth so he could finish her with his mouth. Tim was always prepared for moments like this. He reached under his head and pillow and pulled out her favorite dildo. She groaned knowing she'd get to really feel out a fantasy of being fucked and eaten at the same time.

She loved that he enjoyed this ritual. And now she had actual faces and a scenario to add to the ritual, which made it all the more powerful. In her mind she was riding Colby's cock as Tim now showed Amy how she liked to be licked. Amy's fingers buried in her own sex as Tim masterfully brought Miranda to the brink. The thought of all the attention and hands and mouths and dicks on her brought her to an amazing orgasm. She shuddered on Tim's face. He held her hips hard, making sure she enjoyed it all the way through completion.

She slumped, exhausted next to him on the bed. Tim laughed softly.

"Boy you have yourself all worked up over this situation!" He said with a grin.

"Ahhhh. Yes, yes I do. I think I may have a problem," she laughed. "Can't get any of this out of my mind. No matter how hard or often I rub!"

"Well no matter what happens," Tim said softly, "as long as it always ends with us together, I'm happy!"

He kissed her softly and climbed on her gently. He slowly entered her with his still hard cock and made love to her. No talking, no fantasies, no toys, just his body and her body as one. His rhythm picked up. She held on strongly. Feeling a different kind of glow overtake her body. He thrust hard, shot his load. He caught his breath, leaned in close and kissed her passionately. Then he moved his mouth to her neck and kissed her passionately on her neck and up to her ear...

"I love you Miranda!" He whispered in her ear.

She turned her head and kissed him passionately. Pulling his body close to hers. They laid wrapped in each other's arms for what she wished was forever.

.............

Colby kept the pillow over his head until he heard the bathroom door close and shower start. He quickly dressed and headed out to the pizza pub down the road from the apartment. Colby wasn't a hard drinker, but he hadn't avoided alcohol all together like his parents. Knowing he had two hours to kill, he decided to sit at the bar and order a beer. It's hard to believe that it still wasn't even 5:30 yet. He pretended to watch the sports analysis on the tv above the bar as his brain swirled around the events of the last two days.

........

Amy's phone buzzed from a new text...

'Hey! Sorry I ran out. Wasn't quite sure how to handle that!'

'OMG Kelley, I am so horrified. I can't believe he was doing that! I am so sorry. I don't know what has gotten into him. He can be so dumb sometimes and lately he has been crazy.'

'Ha! Amy, all guys do it!'

'No way!'

'Uh, yeah! Sometimes Jeff does it next to me in bed if I'm not in the mood!'

'No way!!! What do you do?'

'Ha! Well sometimes it actually gets me in the mood. Sometimes I just give a helping hand ☺️'

'Oh my Kelley! I don't know how you do it. I'm not used to this stuff.'

'I'm guessing he was just trying to get you in the mood!'

'But we just did it yesterday!!'

'Ha!! Jeff wants it twice a day sometimes! Men want it all the time! If you let go a little bit, you may actually start enjoying it.'

'So you're not mad?'

'Mad??!?! By seeing your husband jerking off? Ha!! Mad is the furthest emotion I had.'

Kelley wasn't sure how far to push things with her prudish friends, but she sensed from this conversation and some of their recent talks at the gym that she could test the waters. She decided to dip her toe...

'Jealous, maybe! Mad no! ;) All's I know is Jeff is in for a great night!'

'Thanks Kel! Glad we got this out before tomorrow. See you tomorrow.'

'Have fun ;)'

Kelley's last two texts made Amy a little uneasy, but also stirred something in her. Kelley was Jealous after seeing Colby jerk off? Did this mean she thought of him sexually? Seeing him jerk off made her want to have sex with her husband? She knew Kelley liked Colby as a friend, but she also teased Amy about him being such a goodie-goodie.

Amy always felt Colby annoyed Kelley a little with his sweetness. Was Kelley saying she was jealous because of his penis? Kelley wasn't at all like Tracey, but she wasn't shy about her enjoyment of sex, and unlike Amy she was far from being a virgin on her wedding day. Kelley had made it clear she enjoyed college and dating a variety of boys. Could her comment mean she thought Colby's penis looked better than others she had seen and been with? The thought stirred a feeling in Amy. Maybe she was too harsh on him. Kelley said Jeff actually masturbates in front of her?

The texts and the last two days experiences seemed to wrestle in her mind. She was struggling with thoughts of her upbringing and thoughts of being a wife like Kelley, who seemed to have a really happy and healthy marriage. She also struggled with the actual physical feelings these thoughts created in her body, specifically in her privates.

..........

Miranda had no internal struggle with the way naughty thoughts create great vibrations throughout her body. In fact, she felt as though she mastered the ability to self-lubricate and instantly be ready for sex at any given moment. If anything, Miranda occasionally was bothered by how much she thought of sex. Sometimes, like these past three days, she couldn't get it out of her head. She became a tigress. When her head swam in thoughts of sexual pleasures she actually felt like she was on the prowl.

She never crossed the line of professionalism at work or became to overt out and about, but she felt herself, and knew others could feel her exuding her sexuality. Like at this moment. Stopping at the grocery store on her home after Tim's. She was still buzzing from her session with Tim and from handling Colby's cock. Now she prowled in the supermarket and felt the eyes on her. Men glancing from the sides as she walked by. She even felt a few women's eyes follow her as she passed. Sometimes that was jealousy, but she had found since her separation that she had the ability to decipher the difference.

She made it to the meat section as she had a craving for a steak. She was actually focused on what she was doing for a moment when she felt a presence next to her. She glanced to the side and a tall, well-dressed good-looking man smiled at her. His dimples dug into his cheeks as his grin warmed her core.

"Nothing like treating yourself with a last-minute fillet!" He chuckled. "Rough day for you too?"

His voice was deep and she was impressed with his confidence and opening line. With the power still swirling in her from stroking Colby's steel rod into a whimpering hunk of putty, she decided to ride the wave of confidence and have some fun with her power while she was at it.

"Actually, it's been a very, very good day! I'm just longing for a piece of quality meat!"

She purposefully didn't sexualize the statement as she knew his mind would do that on its own. She let it settle just long enough before adding, "Nothing like a great steak!" with a girlish giggle, pretending to have caught her own innuendo.

It worked, he was thrown off his game. He seemed stuck on her words and their meanings. She thought about the unrealistic possibility of having a third sexual experience with a third dick in one day and couldn't deny it made her tingle, until she saw the ring on his finger and thought she didn't need that aggravation at this point, no matter how much fun he might be.

"Enjoy your steak!" she said with a wicked grin, which just seemed to baffle him even more.

She figured she'd use this little scenario in her personal pleasure session at bed time. It hit her that it would be the third time she would cum in one day. This was becoming a habit. For the first time this week she looked forward to the grounding her girls and their lives provided to her.

..........

Colby thought his 4th beer was helping ground him, but as a non-drinker he didn't have enough experience to realize that alcohol can sometimes loosen lips and inhibitions to unexpected levels. As he ordered one more while he ordered his pizza he decided he'd come clean with Amy. When the pizza came he stood up and really felt it. The wobble caught him by surprise, but when he caught his balance he felt the effects of the alcohol settle and buzz through his whole body. A sense of peace and lack of worry settled in on him.

"Have you been drinking?" Amy asked as she pushed the rest of the pizza on the counter. Colby had only set half the pizza on the counter and was clearly unbalanced.

"Sust a few beers!" He stated, becoming aware of his own slur and making a note that he needed to think through his words a bit more."

He decided it'd be better if he took control of the conversation. "I'm sorry Amy. I'm so sorry for what I did. I just wanted you to get excited and maybe have something spark in you. I think you're so hot!!"

Amy decided to ignore his drunken state and allow this conversation to develop. She knew drunken boys talked too much, so she'd really be able to get an idea if slutty Tracey was getting her husband horny. She also knew that he wouldn't clearly remember every detail of the conversation, so she could comfortably explore some of the confusion she felt in her body earlier.

"I think your hot too Colby, but what has gotten into you? You are acting like a dog in heat!!"

"I don't know I just find you hot and want more sex!" He said nervously, worried that he used the word sex.

"Colby, sweetie, be honest. Were the guys talking about jerking off today?"

She knew she was trapping him. She knew, based on his condition that he would have to think through his answer if he was lying about the blow job conversation, as she started to suspect. She spoke sweetly but waited like a hawk for his misstep.

She found herself and the conversation at a crossroad. If she discovered that Tracey was riling up her husband, it could be the beginning of the end of her marriage. If it was innocent 'guy talk' she was strangely ready to begin conceding to her husband that she needed to lighten up and open up a bit more. Her texts with Kelley really had her contemplating married life and even had her considering that there was a big portion she may be missing.

"What???? God no, we don't talk about Jerking off!!!"

Here it was. The moment. She carefully looked into his eyes.

"But you talk about wives giving blow jobs?" Flush face....looks away....thinks for a fraction of a second too long....knot in stomach.....Tracey flashing in her mind....

"No, no, I mean yeah...well that's different. I mean we would never talk about jerking off. It's different."

"Colby. I love you. I want us to have a long and happy marriage. But you and I both know that a conversation with the boys about blow jobs didn't turn you into a raving sex maniac!!"

She said it so calmly and never broke eye contact. She even surprised herself. His head rolled back. Hand to forehead and through his hair. A drunkin groan. It was time. He had to come clean, but how could he do it without going to far?

He sat at the kitchen table. Put his hands in his head and groaned again. Amy's heart raced. She was now believing her marriage may be over. She was certain he was going to tell her about Tracey and he and how she had him hot and bothered.

"Swear to me you won't get mad!" His said in desperation.

"Go ahead sweetie just get it off your chest. Come clean!" Colby quickly thought of cuming on Miranda's chair.

"Oh shit!" He muttered. Head in hands. "I had some files to turn in and...."

She was anticipating the name...'go ahead, say Tracey...say it and you're on the couch!' She stoically stewed.

"So it was lunchtime and I just wanted them turned in and off my plate and Donna wasn't there so I went into Miranda's office and I shouldn't have. I should have just waited and turned them in later or left them on Donna's chair!" He said straining!

'Miranda's office at lunch???' Amy thought, 'and he caught Tracey in there and she was looking at Miranda's computer and gave him a blow job so he wouldn't tell!!' Amy desperately tried to stay a step ahead of his story.

"And....""And?!?""And I accidentally.......caught...Miranda.......touching herself!"

He kept his hands in his head. And waited. The silence was hanging. It felt like hours but he didn't want to look at Amy until she said something.

Amy was shocked. She imagined what he said. She flushed and had a strange buzz travel through her. There was a struggle in her brain for what seemed like minutes. She rationally tried to be upset and angry with Colby, but she couldn't help trying to picture what he saw.

She met Miranda several times. She saw her as an intelligent, powerful, kind-hearted woman. She looked up to her as the epitome of the modern female leader. The thought of her in a vulnerable position of pleasing herself in her office when her husband barged in left her wanting to ask more questions in order to picture it rather than interrogate Colby.

"Oh!" Was all she could muster.

She was reeling. Trying to sort her emotions. Trying to muster some anger and rage, but her fascination and imagination overwhelmed her.

Colby peaked up. Confused. "You're not mad?"

"She was touching herself in her office?" She asked confused. Colby couldn't read if this was the precursor to an explosion or genuine confusion.

"I had no idea. Usually she leaves for lunch. I just wanted to make sure she knew I turned the files in as soon as she got back!" He pleaded.

"So she was just at her desk? Like in her chair? Touching herself?" Moisture flowed to Amy's loins.

"Yes! And it's not that I'm attracted to her, but I have never seen a woman touch herself before and it really got to me. Not that I wanted her, but just seeing it. Then I thought if you saw me, maybe it'd spark the same feelings. I am just rambling, but I didn't know what to do. I was stuck there and shocked."

"So she didn't hear you come in? Was she that into it?"

Amy didn't realize the face she was making and even to an unusually drunk Colby it screamed fascination. He was starting to see the light but, even in his drunken state, had the sense not to go too far with this. He had to get out of this conversation still married and in his own bed.

"This is really embarrassing Ame! I was mortified. Like a trapped burglar. I shouldn't have gone into her office without knocking, but I thought she was out and I never expected to find her rubbing herself with her legs on the table."

He had no idea how much the last part of his sentence helped him out. And he didn't even pick up on the fact that those little details made her freeze in thought. Had he been a more seasoned drinker he could have taken them too far, but his naiveté saved him.

Amy's mind for a moment imagined Miranda with her underwear on one ankle and her skirt hiked up as her fingers roamed her most sensitive parts. It made a small glow grow in her stomach and loins.

"She must have been mortified!" Is all she could muster.

Colby realized the focus wasn't on him. And the barrage of questions he anticipated didn't come as Amy seemed distant.

"Honey, I'm so sorry I've been acting like an idiot. I hope you can forgive me. I've just never seen a real woman touch herself. Let alone my boss. It just kind of got to me." He said softly as he approached her.

They hugged. "Gosh, I'm sorry I gave you a hard time. I was really expecting to hear something about Tracey."

"God no!! Amy, that woman disgusts me. You gotta drop that!" Colby stated firmly.