Miranda's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy saw it in his eyes, he was being honest and she felt so good finally feeling sure that Tracey was not a threat.

"Good! I will!" She said with a glow.

She was taken off the tracks towards interrogation. Her fear of Tracey was strangely replaced with an easy fascination with Miranda. The image of her being in such a sexual state swirled in her head. Colby gave her a hug, knowing that more questions would come once it settled in, but strangely, they didn't come that evening.

The two had a relatively normal night in appearances only. In Colby's mind visions of Miranda touching herself, stroking his cock and whispering dirty thoughts in his ear was balanced with the hovering thought of Kelley seeing him masturbate. He wished the hours till bed away so he could process how to handle the next step. He only felt comfort in the fact that Amy didn't show anger towards the voyueristic encounter Colby had with his boss.

Amy's mind was consumed by Miranda. Miranda the boss. The beautiful and charmingly powerful boss who she admired and even dreamed of following. She longed to have Miranda's confidence and charm. She struggled to stay clear of imagining Miranda touching herself at her desk, but it was a useless exercise as each memory she had of her led back to Colby opening that door. She too wished the hours away. She was not certain why she would feel more comfortable in her thoughts once Colby fell asleep, but she was.

..............

Miranda settled into her bed. She had made dinner for herself and hung out with the girls once Rick brought them home from gymnastics. Even though it wasn't "her night", she needed some family time to ground her from her long day of sexual frolicking.

She couldn't believe that within five minutes of lying down her loins begged for her attention again. It was like a vicious cycle of pleasure and desire. The more experiences she had the more she thought of them, the more she needed that feeling.

Tonight, she started in the grocery store. She imagined being forward with the hunky stranger and ending up in his car, probably a Mercedes, in the passenger's seat unbuckling his pants as they made out. She would pull his cock out and start stroking like she stroked Colby's cock...

'Ooh Colby's cock was so much fun to play with today and would be even more fun to actually try. And Tim seemed to encourage it. And my tutoring sessions!' Miranda's fingers spread her wetness in soft circles over her clit as her brain swirled between the stranger, Tim, Colby and coaching Amy.

The stronger the feelings grew in her body the dirtier her thought became. She explored new and wild thoughts of sexual scenarios. Things she never considered before were adding lightening to her fire as they flashed in her mind. Those thoughts sent her over the edge within minutes. A wonderfully explosive orgasm helped her fall to sleep peacefully after a day of debauchery.

......

It could have been an even faster and more powerful orgasm if she knew what was happening in Colby's apartment. Colby had been asleep for ten minutes and his heavy rhythmic breathing gave the green light for Amy to explore her thoughts.

She ran through the scenario in her head again and allowed herself to imagine she was there with Colby. It caused her to, for the first time, wonder what happened when she saw Colby. Did she stop and yell at him? Did she never catch him? Did she let him stay and watch?

That may have been the first time Amy considered a sexual situation on her own. She pondered it for a minute and it struck her that the rage she felt over Tracey possibly flirting with her husband didn't appear with the thought of Miranda masturbating for her husband. She tried to reason why, because it should have. But she liked Miranda, and although she was extremely attractive and powerful, she didn't feel threatened by her. More like, drawn to her.

The thought made her blush and sent a warm buzz below. She felt dampness spread so subtly in her vagina. She wondered how wet she was from this thought trail and decided to explore the wetness. First her fingers slid under her panties, then the whole hand. Her middle finger worked its way in as the rest of her hand rested on her mound. Her clit tingled. She could feel the wetness from her surround her middle finger. She drove it in just a bit further to get as much wetness on her finger as possible and then slid it out and traced her lips up to her clit. The tip of her finger swirled around her bud.

She wondered how Miranda touched herself. She explored different techniques with her finger. Imagining her perfectly manicured fingers working herself. She blushed again from her naughty thought. But it just made her desire burn stronger. She slid her panties off quietly for more freedom to explore.

As she continued to rub she considered for a moment that Colby was lying in the same spot hours ago doing the same thing. She thought of his cock. Was it nicer than most. Would Kelley want to fuck her husband. She pictured Kelley running in the room and jumping on him. Sliding herself down his pole passionately. Another blush. More wetness. These thoughts should make her struggle but she felt herself being swept away as the intensity of pleasure increased and her desire burned. She imagined herself watching her friend and Colby fucking like he fucked her yesterday. She needed attention.

She went back to thinking about Miranda's technique. It brought her close to the edge. She imagined Miranda showing her her technique. Offering to touch her the way she touched herself. She imagined Miranda's hand where hers was now. She exploded in orgasm. Her body flushed as she moaned out in ecstasy.

Colby stirred, but remained asleep. She had no idea how loud or physical she was as she was lost in the moment of pleasure. Small waves of guilt hit her shore. Her orgasms were few and far between, but that was the most intense she ever had. She had never let her thoughts wash her away as these did. She lie awake for another half hour, coming off her high. Her session had her wondering so much more about what happened in Miranda's office. She wanted details, but also wanted to make sure she was careful with approaching Colby about the experience. She considered how to do it best.

...............

Friday. She read the group email sent to everyone and thought she could use a drink and rub elbows with her crew for a bit. Happy Hour was just what she needed following this day!! Plus being one of the gang for just long enough to leave a good taste in their mouths and a good buzz in her body was an added bonus. She'd leave them wanting more. Which of course made her think of Colby. She wondered if Colby would be there.

"Mmmmmm..." She thought.

Maybe some subtle flirting to start her weekend. They were conveniently meeting at a bar a few minutes from Tim's. She and Tim were not public yet, so she didn't invite him. Although he certainly would have enjoyed watching carefully what was about to unfold.

Miranda was a half hour later than everyone else. The alcohol was definitely beginning to have effect as she heard the group laughing and whooping it up from the parking lot as she approached the bar. Her eyes had to adjust as she entered the bar, but she was quick to scan the group. Her eyes caught Colby's before anyone else saw her come in.

His shock was immediately evident. He had an "oh shit!" Look on his face that made her gut sink. Not the flirting she expected. She scanned the others to make sure no one saw the obvious shock on his face, and luckily the alcohol was dulling most senses. Once noticed by the others, several cheered her name welcoming her in.

As she smiled at the group and carefully scanned back to Colby, she suddenly realized why Colby's reaction was so negative. As her name was still being echoed by some, she saw Amy quickly turn around in front of Colby. She hadn't noticed her at first, but immediately recognized her and her stomach sank again. Amy's face flushed with embarrassment when their eyes met. Her stomach turned. She felt sweat form on the back of her neck. Amy's face told so much, more than even Miranda could read at the moment. But one thing was sure. Colby told her!