Miranda's Shower

Story Info
Miranda Lawson Finds Her Shower Invaded By A Lustful Grunt.
4.2k words
4.58
4.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda watched in confusion when Shepard darted through the doors, making a beeline for the elevator without so much as a word about the mission. The operative had noticed a number of changes in Shepard over the prior weeks, starting off subtle enough to overlook, before becoming far too difficult to ignore.

Never being the one to pry into the personal lives of others, Miranda made a conscious decision to keep her observations to herself, not wanting to risk upsetting the balance of command by subjecting the commander the third degree. As long as her behaviour didn't in any way risk compromising her effectiveness as the mission leader, Miranda considered it best to allow Shepard to work out the issue in her own way, free from judgment.

"What's gotten into her?" Grunt rumbled, watching the commander disappear when the elevator doors closed over. "Shepard's been getting jittery these last few weeks."

"I don't know, and I don't want to know," Miranda shrugged, "as long as she keeps her nerve in a firefight then it isn't my place to question her."

"Maybe she's got someone waiting for her," Grunt countered with a suggestive lift in his baritone voice, "you humans aren't any different to the asari when you're in heat."

"Humans don't experience heat, we're not mindless animals," Miranda corrected him, preparing to make her own departure, only to be stopped mid-stride by Grunt's hand when it collided with her perfect rear.

"Is that right? Maybe you won't mind putting that to the test," Grunt said, squeezing Miranda's cheek tightly with his thick fingers, "let a krogan see whether or not you're just waiting to get fucked an inch within your life."

"You'll do well to keep your hands to yourself!" Miranda warned him, with her icy blue eyes flaring at the presumptuous krogan, shaking his hand away. She took a brief moment to look around, relieved to see that Grunt's unwanted touch had gone unnoticed by the crew. "If you're looking to get yourself off, then go and drag Chambers off for a rut. But you'll be wise to stay clear of me."

"If you say so," Grunt chuckled, closely observing the way of Miranda's hips as she departed from the decontamination chamber, "but I have a feeling that you'll be changing your mind soon, Lawson."

Miranda disregarded Grunt's cocky promise, storming across the CIC with a thunderous expression on her face, one that always ensured that she wouldn't be bothered by any crew members wanting to bring any minor nuisances to her attention. She made the descent down to the crew quarters, walking at a brisk pace as she made the short journey to her personal quarters.

Only when she heard the heavy clunking sound of her doors sealing behind her did Miranda finally let her shoulders sag, feeling the stresses that consistently followed skirmishes with the Collectors catching up to her. Miranda took a moment to herself to close her eyes and roll her head, hoping to rid herself of as much as the tension as she could.

Deciding she couldn't stay in her grime smothered suit any longer, Miranda unsealed the seam that allowed the suit to stick to her body, feeling it growing slack as she opened the front section. She dropped into her office chair, taking a moment or so to peer at the messages filling up her inbox, lifting her legs up to unzip her black thigh high boots, setting them down next to her desk.

As expected, aside from a few priority messages originating from the Illusive Man's disguised channel, most of the messages she had received were spam. Whilst working her limbs out of her bodysuit, Miranda went through the tedious task of deleting messages and blocking those responsible for sending them. A number claimed to be associates of the Shadow Broker, promising the possibility of handing over dirt on friends and partners for extortionate prices. One alleged that he was a Salarian prince offering vast sums of credits if she agreed to send him a small payment to help release his funds from a C-Sec vault.

Although most of the mail was quickly deleted, Miranda did decide to save a few to her secure account, including a discount on the latest range of lingerie from After Dark Fashions, along with a trial with Nerve-Stim's newest pleasure devices.

By the time she had cleared her inbox, Miranda had managed to free herself from her suit. Her lace bra and panties soon followed, finding themselves deposited in the growing pile on the floor, destined for the Normandy's deep cleaning facility. She crossed over to the shower that had been discreetly built behind one of the steel wall panels, hidden to prevent any sense of resentment from the crew who were forced to use the communal showers.

The shower itself was by no means extravagant, constructed to serve a very basic purpose, nothing more. But Miranda didn't care how limited it was, she just appreciated having it at her personal disposal, especially after missions that left her in a haggard condition. She leaned across to the valves and twisted them, avoiding the powerful spray of water that shot from the shower head as she tried to find the perfect balance in temperature, smiling when a comfortable amount of steam began to fill the cubicle.

Just as she planted her foot inside of the shower, a sharp chime emanating from the door's control panel stopped her short. With a frustrated growl, Miranda slid the shower door shut and wandered back towards her wardrobe, producing a short purple silk robe that barely covered her thighs and threw it over her naked body, tying the thin belt as tightly as she could to prevent any undesired accidents. Fully prepared to scold the person waiting on the other side.

Miranda released the lock and let the door separate, revealing the ever determined Grunt, still covered in a layer of Collector blood. His maw curled into a predatory grin when his eyes dropped down on Miranda's significantly smaller frame, letting them roam across her long, silky smooth legs.

"Oh for God's sake, what are you doing here?" Miranda demanded, crossing her arms, glaring at Grunt with a ferocity that would have sent anyone else fleeing.

"Tried to get this crap off me, but my room doesn't have any running water. And the EDI won't let me use the crew showers, not after I accidentally broke the drainage system," Grunt answered, letting his eyes drift towards Miranda's room. "I was wondering if I could use yours?"

"Mine?" Miranda did her best to appear innocent, hoping to get rid of the krogan as soon as feasibly possible, desperate to cleanse the dirt from her raven hair. "What on earth gave you the idea that I have a shower for you to use?"

"No offense, but you don't strike me as the type to use a public shower to clean yourself off."

"Speak for yourself. You rarely crawl out of your room unless there's the promise of being able to use your shotgun," Miranda fired back, realising that the krogan wasn't going to be so easily cowed.

"I prefer being in familiar surroundings, it's easier to fortify if the situation ever calls for it," Grunt shrugged, again looking for the shower he knew Miranda had hidden away. "So, are you going to let me in or not?"

"Fine, just get in here before anyone spots you," Miranda hissed, engaging the locking cycle the very second Grunt cleared the threshold, standing aside as he lumbered past her.

"Strange smell," Grunt said, looking down at Miranda's discarded clothes, before turning his attention towards the rest of her room, noticing the level of cleanliness and organisation its owner prioritised.

"It's called 'perfume'," Miranda said, trying to corral the krogan as he went to explore her room, stopping him from sneaking a peak at her wardrobe, "it's meant to be a pleasant fragrance."

"Sounds pointless," Grunt frowned, turning back to face a thoroughly displeased Miranda, "it hides the musk of battle. Krogan females find the scent of a blood drenched male intoxicating, it's almost like an aphrodisiac."

"That I can believe," Miranda rolled her eyes, pointing a finger towards the end of her bed. "Stop wandering around and just sit there. Now listen, I'm tired and extremely in need of some time to unwind, especially given how limited my time is. So I'm going to go in there, let the water wash away all of my stresses and concerns, and only once I'm done will you be allowed to have the opportunity to use it."

"Got it," Grunt nodded his massive head, leaning back as Miranda took a few menacing steps towards him.

"And you listen to me," Miranda jabbed a finger against Grunt's chest armour, "this is one of the few luxuries I'm afforded on this ship. So you'd better keep the existence of this shower to yourself, otherwise I can't be held responsible for my actions should you find it difficult to keep your mouth shut. Have I made myself clear?"

"Very clear," Grunt assured her, though a mischievous gleam in his eyes didn't leave MIranda entirely convinced, especially when they fell upon her tantalising cleavage.

"Right. Just stay there and be patient. And do not go rifling through my belongings, I don't need you breaking anything," Miranda cautioned, turning on her heel once she received a final nod from the krogan.

Miranda let out a weary sigh when she made it back to the shower, thankful for the positioning of the entrance which obscured her from Grunt's line of sight. She untied her silk gown and deposited it on a small hook just outside of the glass panel dividing the shower itself from the rest of the room. With inviting white steam still continuing to rise from within, Miranda almost urgently stepped inside, gasping when the steady stream of warm water washed across her perfect body, soaking every curve and muscle.

Serenity swept Miranda up, draining away the tension that had been plaguing her following the successful completion of the mission. She watched in relief as the dirt that had accumulated on her body and within her hair was dragged away by the flow of rushing water, bringing her back into the pristine state she so craved.

Once she was certain that the lust of the grime had vanished, she grabbed a cream coloured bottle from a nearby shelf, squeezing it over her head, pouring a thick layer of shampoo onto her matted raven mane. She ran her fingers through her hair, doing all she could to untangle and unravel every thread, doing so until her fingers could run freely through her flowing tresses. The isolation from the rest of the ship was almost therapeutic for Miranda, separating her from the responsibilities that were levelled at her whenever she was on duty, expected to carry them out without fail.

However, isolation also brought with it a chance for her more playful side to re-emerge, for a short time at least. Her fingers drifted across her flat stomach, guiding themselves down to her bare pussy, teasingly brushing across her lower lips, hitting her clit in a fashion that nearly caused her legs to buckle. Duty and responsibility left little time for the Cerberus operative to express her sexuality, something that had been a difficult adjustment for a woman who adored the carnal pleasures as much as the most frisky of asari maidens.

She let her wet fingers dip into her warm canal, slipping through her tight slit with ease. Slowly, Miranda fingered her sex, resting her head against the glass wall as they pumped in and out, caressing her sensitive region in a way only she could. Thoughts of a faceless lover appeared in her mind, taking the place of her nimble fingers, filling her up in a way no sex toy possibly could, manipulating her body in any way he wanted.

Miranda had been with a number of sexual partners since she had first freed herself from her father's grip, but very few had ever managed to strike at the bottomless well of lust that always pestered her. iPartner provided her with a steady flow of one night stands, but it rarely ever lived up to the fantasies of ravishment and violation she conjured up so frequently. Her fingers alone were enough to bring her over an orgasmic edge, but even they couldn't reach the point she dreamt of.

Lost in her blissful haze, Miranda didn't notice the blurry figure that appeared behind the frosted glass door, lured in by the intoxicating mixture of exotic fragrances and her feminine nectar. The figure raised an arm towards the magnetic catch and tugged it, letting the door swing back. Miranda's eyes opened to the reflection in the glass, forcing her to withdraw her fingers hurriedly and wrap an arm across her glistening breasts, keeping her other hand free to send a biotic surge at the intruder.

"Grunt?" Miranda choked out, opening her eyes wide when she was met with the sight of a fully nude krogan, with his armour plating scattered across the floor, leaving a trail that extended out to her room. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You were taking your time, I couldn't wait any longer to get this crap off," Grunt explained, walking into the small cubicle. "Besides, there's more than enough room in here, I'll stay on one side and you stay on the other."

"That's not the point," Miranda pushed herself as far back against the shower as she could whilst still maintaining her modesty. She watched him testing the water out, unable to keep her eyes from. "Didn't Okeer programme any sort of sense of awareness into that thick skull of yours?"

"I was bred to possess the traits that would make me a pure krogan, awareness is just another word for being a wuss," Grunt said, ducking his head under the cascading water, prioritising his natural plating above all else. He looked up at the shelving built into a small alcove, assessing the variety of bottles and jars occupying every shelf. "Do you really use all that stuff?"

"Yes," Miranda replied impatiently, turning her back towards Grunt as she tried to make the best of an awkward situation, scrubbing her arms and torso.

"Humans are a strange species, I'll never know how you deal with having all that fur on your head," Grunt chuckled.

Miranda chose to ignore him, closing her eyes once more, again trying to let her mind wander. She waved her hands across her wet body, reaching a point where she was finally free of any speck of dirt. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open, feeling a looming presence barely an inch behind her. Any thoughts of having a moment of uninterrupted time were cut short when a pair of hands landed on her hips, tracing up to the curve of her waist.

"I recognised the smell as soon as it reached my nostrils," Grunt spoke in a dangerously low voice, pressing his fingers hard enough to indent Miranda's smooth skin, "you're in heat."

"I've already told you, humans don't have a mating cycle!" Miranda replied, gritting her teeth as she attempted to dislodge Grunt's fingers, only to feel his grip tightening.

"Your pheromones say otherwise," Grunt replied, close enough for his warm breath to waft across the back of Miranda's neck. "You might be an evolved species, but you're just as subservient to your lust as a pent up pyjak. I bet you were imagining yourself getting rutted senseless, hoping someone would put this perfect body of yours through its paces."

"Don't try to make assumptions about me," Miranda said, shivering as Grunt's hand moved downwards, skimming across her alabaster thighs, pulling them to separate her legs widely enough to enable his engorged cock to slide through the gap.

"Okeer didn't make me to make guesses and assumptions, I was made to call things as they are," Grunt corrected her with an unwavering firmness in his voice, listening to Miranda's breathing becoming staggered when the shaft of his cock stretched across her slit, rubbing against it as he shifted his weight. "If you tell me to stop, then I'll comply. But if want to stop playing games and accept what we both already know, then you know what to do."

It surprised Miranda when her initial instinct wasn't to blast Grunt back through the door, a feat she was absolutely capable of. Instead, she found herself torn, with her resistance to his suggestion clashing against her knowledge that he wasn't wrong. Her alignment with the beliefs of Cerberus should have made the prospect of letting any alien lifeform violate her a revolting concept. Yet, there could be no denying that Grunt completely fit the bill of the imaginary lover she had spent so much time envisioning, possessing a physique perfectly capable of dominating her, filling the void she found almost impossible to satisfy.

"I shouldn't," Miranda bit her lip, watching as her own hand seemed to move of its own accord, grasping the bulbous tip that poked out from her thighs, forcing it down by a couple of inches. With her mind seemingly made up, Miranda rose onto her toes, aiming the tip at her entrance.

"You sure about this?" Grunt inquired, exhaling when his quivering tip was pressed against Miranda's sex, feeling her stopping just short of penetration. "I don't know how much you know about krogan mating habits, but once we get started we don't stop."

"Just shut up and fuck me!" Miranda cried when she dropped herself down onto the balls of her feet, impaling herself on Grunt's member, fighting through the initial pain as she sank down inch by inch.

"You got it," Grunt let Miranda work at her own pace, watching in admiration as she shimmied herself along his pole, taking every inch of him until he was quads deep.

Miranda's head lolled back as she rose and fell, riding along Grunt's cock at a slow speed, letting her pussy adapt to his immense size. She slammed her hand against the glass, using it to steady herself as she gained speed, moaning every time she buried herself down to the root, before lifting off once more, repeating the process with growing confidence.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Miranda cried, taking in the sensation of Grunt's member throbbing against her soft walls, stretching them in a way she hadn't experienced before.

"Heh, didn't take long for you to stop fooling yourself," Grunt pointed out, lowering down to make it easier for Miranda to thrust herself upon him, running his hands under her thighs.

Even with her best attempts to maintain a rhythmic series of thrusts, the slippery surface continually threw Miranda off balance, making it difficult to maintain the speed her body desperately wanted to reach.

Grunt quickly noticed her struggle and decided to take advantage of the situation to his benefit. With a deep growl, Grunt tightly held Miranda's thighs and effortlessly lifted her into the air, stretching her legs until they were splayed outwards, dangling helplessly as he launched into his own series of heavy thrusts, seizing total control over her.

"Deeper! Push it deeper!" Miranda begged him, letting any pretence of decorum slip away in favour of satisfying the need within her.

Grunt sawed in and out at a breakneck speed, tossing his hips with an energetic frenzy only a recently matured krogan could achieve. He stumbled forth, pressing Miranda against the glass wall, squeezing her sizeable breasts against the transparent pane. His grunting grew louder as Miranda's moans grew higher in pitch, slamming into her pussy without so much as a second of pause between each and every strike.

"I'll admit it, I didn't think a human was capable of taking on a fully grown krogan," Grunt said, with a sense of respect making itself known in his tone. "But I think I'm about ready to finish off. Where do you want it?"

"I want you to finish in me! Just do it!" Miranda panted, resting her head back against Grunt's shoulder, putting herself at his mercy, achieving the level of release she had believed would only be possible within the boundaries of fantasy alone.

"You're tougher than you look," Grunt grinned, listening to the scream of pleasure rush from Miranda's full lips when he hilted himself, wedging his cock against her deepest point as his twitching cock erupted, shooting a copious amount of hot sperm into her in rapid succession, releasing the contents of his quad into the worn out body of the Cerberus operative.

12