Miranda's Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Grunt's cock twitched for the final time, he finally released his hold over her, carefully depositing her back onto her feet. They stood in silence, both letting the weight of their actions catch up to them, with Miranda in particular taking her time as she felt the cum of a krogan oozing from her sex. Their silence came to an abrupt end when a ringing sound carried over from Miranda's console, indicating a priority line from within the Normandy.

Miranda cleared her throat and rolled her shoulders, brushing past Grunt as she strode back out of the shower, not even stopping to dry off. She padded over to her console and cleared her mind, opening up the direct link.

"What is it?" Miranda demanded, rubbing her thighs together, trying to stop the droplets of seed from rolling from her pussy by crossing her legs at the ankle.

"Just wanted to tell you that we're going to be waiting here for a while, I've got ships going back and forth through the relay at the moment," Joker replied. "I would normally just go through anyway, but the glowing blue ball kept warning me about the odds of colliding with another ship passing through the relay. I'm still willing to ignore her if you want?"

"If EDI suggests against it then I want you to listen to her," Miranda said, adopting her recognisable clipped tone. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, could you relay that message to Shepard? I've being trying to reach her for the last half hour, but I've been getting no reply," Joker asked.

"Fine. Lawson out," Miranda disconnected the link, glaring at Grunt as he ambled towards her, showing no contrition whatsoever.

"Overheard the call, looks like we're gonna have some extra time before setting off," Grunt licked his lips, stopping just behind Miranda, letting his hands wander with the knowledge that she just couldn't resist him.

"It was a mistake, I shouldn't have allowed it to happen," Miranda tried to offer some resistance, which faded as soon as Grunt lined his hardening member back up.

"But you did. Now that you've had a taste of what a krogan can do, I doubt that you're going to stop me anytime soon," Grunt's cocky attitude irked Miranda severely, despising the fact that he was right.

"At least let me contact Shepard first," Miranda requested, sending a request to Shepard's personal terminal, gripping the edge of her desk as Grunt pushed his cock into her, forcing her to bend over to accommodate him. "Shepard, are you there? Joker's been trying to contact you for the last half hour."

"I'm here, Miranda, I was just a little distracted," Shepard's voice spoke up, containing an unusual degree of contentedness. "What do you need?"

"Joker wanted me to relay to you that we're going to be stuck in this system for a while... " Miranda lifted a hand to her mouth as Grunt carelessly started to thrust his cock, just narrowly catching the moan that dared to escape her, "...he says that the mass relay network is a complete nightmare."

"Miranda, are you alright?" Shepard asked, with what sounded more like amusement than concern. "Are you alone?"

"Of course," Miranda lied, feeling her cognitive functions faltering as tremors of pleasure overwhelmed her, worsened by Grunt's stirring hips, brushing his ridged shaft against her spongy vaginal lining. "I've only just gotten out of the shower. What about you?"

"The same, a nice, long shower," Shepard answered suggestively, letting the silence linger for a few seconds, as though something had distracted her. "Was that all?"

"Yes, I'll see you in the morning, Shepard," Miranda cut the line just as a string of uncontrollable moans fell from her soft lips.

"Heh, heh. Sounds to me like Shepard is having some fun of her own," Grunt noticed, moving his hips at a thunderous rate. "Wonder who the lucky guy is? There isn't a male on this ship that wouldn't want to get between those legs of hers."

"She's your commanding officer," Miranda yelped when a Grunt surprised her with a sudden smack to her ass.

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't take a crack at trying to breed her," Grunt informed her, letting his hand travel over to Miranda's stomach. "But why would I do that when I've got you instead?"

"Considering that my father rendered me infertile, I'd say you might want to reconsider," she moaned wantonly, bending over until her upper body came to rest on the desk top.

"And I'd say that you're underestimating just how hardy krogan sperm can be," Grunt responded, building up to yet another orgasm. "If there was one thing above all else that Okeer had in mind when he made me, it was my ability to impregnate the most unviable krogan females. Give me enough time, and I might just prove you wrong."

"I highly doubt that," Miranda claimed, even as thoughts of Grunt's determined sperm cells seeking out her once untouchable eggs permeated her mind. "But I won't stop you from trying."

12