Mira's Desperate Fantasy

Story Info
Mira dreams of being used, mysterious man gives it to her.
4.2k words
4.4
18.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

Mira sat in her computer chair, foot propped up on the seat, hugging her knee. On her two monitors, a chat room was open on one side, porn on the other. Her pink kitty headset swirled with neon color as whimpers and moans echoed in her ear.

[Thank you for the allowance, Daddy!] She typed into the chat as a Venmo notification popped up onto her screen. She sent a kissy emoji to him, to one of the handful of strangers she was currently talking to.

She spent a few hours more chatting with various men and women. Some with loose pockets, some just because they made her feel good.

Mira glanced back over at the porn which had ended and clicked next, stroking the outside of her panties where a wet spot had grown awhile back. It started out with a girl in bondage being dragged across the worn wood floor by her hair. And it wasn't long before it progressed to her moans as dick after dick pounded her against the post she was tied to. Drool poured out of her gagged mouth and her eyes rolled back. Mira's own groin throbbed with excitement and she slipped her hand into her panties, sliding her finger up and down her slit. Always she avoided her clit. She imagined her body being used for someone else's pleasure. Forced against her will, hurt, abused, neglected, and controlled.

She went to bed that night with her hips still rolling with desperation. How filled her dreams were of becoming someone's plaything.

She didn't feel the figure standing over her bed. The masked man standing there, watching her bare chest rise and fall slowly, and jiggle whenever she twitched in her dream.

Breakfast, her bikeride commute, and work were both a monotonous and necessary part of her life.

"You are all gross! You know porn isn't even real." Debbie Downer's high pitched voice screeched across open office and Mira rolled her eyes. 3... 2... 1... "Don't you agree, Mira? I mean, who actually likes to be choked? It's just not realistic."

She was standing across the warehouse style office space. She always seemed to feel the need to ask Mira's opinion. They were 2 of 3 females who worked in this office, and since Gladys was 90 and made it clear she hates anyone who isn't a Boomer or above, Debbie assumed she and Mira shared a kinship. And because of that time Mira stopped her from drinking a spiked drink at a christmas party while secretly mad it wasn't her own.

The guys grumbled about not caring, as long as it was hot, and Mira didn't respond, simply escaped as fast as she could to the bathroom. She didn't feel like finding out what sort of frilly porn the guys in the office watched. This is why she stopped dating; nobody could actually satisfy her desires.

As she came out of the bathroom, she jumped, banging her elbow on the swinging bathroom door.

"What the hell, Alex!?" She shouted. He was standing right outside the door, his face full of mischief.

"Mira, me and the guys have a running bet. And I think my bet is sound."

Mira sighed and crossed her arms. She was petite, but stocky. Her daily bike rides gave her an excellent ass and a slender waist and her thick black hair was wound up in a bun. "What's your bet..."

"I bet that you like the lonely horny housewife style porn. Roger doesn't agree, he thinks you're into some kinky shit."

This is why she didn't humor office conversations. "I'm going back to work now."

"Wait wait!" Alex said, stepping in front of her. "Look, I don't really care, but I'll give you 10 bucks to just say that I'm right." He fished into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled $10 bill. She looked down at it for a long minute before snatching it from his grip, and strolling around him.

As soon as she was in view, hoots and hollers echoed from the conference table in the middle of the office space. They all hounded her with a recount of the bet and their own guesses. Mira, true to her word, pretended to think about it. "Its definitely horny housewife types." She said to a chorus of groans. Everyone accused Alex of cheating and refused to pay up, and Alex sulked around for the rest of the day because he gave Mira the cash he was going to use for lunch.

Mira left work and got caught in the rain on the way home. She stripped her wet clothes away and jumped in the shower. Wrapped in a towel, she washed her clothes, started dinner, and then began to switch them over to the dryer.

Mira was bent over at the waist, cleaning the lint trap when hands grabbed her hips from behind. She squealed, losing her balance and falling forward into the drum of the dryer, slipping on the floor. Only the rough gloved hands on her hips held her up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" she shouted angrily. It must be a prank. What else would this be? She must have left her door cracked, and a neighbor was playing games. "Get the hell off of me!"

"Not going to happen." A voice echoed behind her. His voice was weird, slightly distorted. "I came to find out what your real porn preferences do for your fantasies."

Mira went still, lying, embarrassed, inside of the dark drum of her dryer. "Who the hell?" She squealed, pushing back against him. But he didn't budge an inch.

"Mira, come on. I know you like the rough stuff. You know, the kind Debbie hates. You like it forced and rough."

"Is that fucking Alex? Rob? Who the hell are you!?"

"That's not your concern. Or I wouldn't have bothered covering my face or voice. Now will you shut the FUCK up, you dumb bitch?"

Mira didn't respond, mostly from shock. She couldn't believe this was happening. Some guy from work had her seriously pinned in a fucking dryer... wearing nothing but a towel.

"What the fuck...

"See? Isn't it better when whores know their place?" He cooed, his hands palpating against her hips now. He ran them up to her hips, pushing the towel up with it. He pressed his hips against her bare rear end and rolled his hips into hers, groaning low in his throat.

Mira trembled in this strange predicament. But it was nothing short of fulfilling her fantasy. Who was behind the weird voice didn't matter anymore. She was trembling, fear and uncertainty gripping her but she didn't struggle.

"Spread your legs so I can get a good look at that cunt of yours..." His hands roamed across Mira's backside, squeezing and pulling her plump cheeks apart, making the crack of her ass twinge as he pulled the skin. She was slow to obey, stepping her feet slightly wider. The air against her lower lips felt quite cool while her core felt overwhelmed with heat. She was wet, there was no doubt. Her pussy clenched at the thought.

The intruder pulled back and slapped her ass, causing her to yelp. "FURTHER." He shouted at her, his voice echoing in the drum of the dryer. His foot shoved between hers and shoved her legs apart more leaving her utterly exposed. "What do you think, hmm? You on the pill, or are you going to get knocked up tonight?"

Mira blanched, trying now to push herself out of the dryer. "NO please! Look, you've had your fun! This is enough!"

"Oh man, I hope you are fertile." He said, shoving her by her hips back into place. She whimpered loudly, begging as he unbuttoned his jeans. She felt his cock fall onto her backside. Fuck, this was real! He slid his cock down her asscrack and shoved quickly into her pussy. "Oh god yes. Such a tight and ready cunt. This is great! Man it won't even take me long... but don't worry honey, we will he here for a round 2..."

He was right; he must have been worked up because he used her hard and fast. Her hips jammed against the rim of the drum, leaving her to brace herself on the back wall of it. Her cunt sent surges of pleasure up her spine, enjoying every minute, her moans echoing in the metal chamber. And just like that, he dropped her, letting her fall to her knees. Her pussy clenched, and she whimpered, feeling so very used. He fumbled with what sounded like the zipper on a backpack, while cum dripped steadily from her pussy, running down her thigh and pooling on the floor.

A minute later, he grabbed her by her hair and yanked her back, shoving her face down to the floor. "Lick it up." Pain seared through her head, but slowly she licked the mixture of their fluids from the tile. And she continued to lick the floor even after it was clean, her back arched and ass thrust up behind her against him, knees spread wide.

When he snapped her out of her trance, he was laughing. "Little Mira, licking the floor for every drop like a fucking slut. A dirty whore of a slut."

Mira reached up, grabbing his wrist. "Please stop this! You're hurting me! You got what you wanted ok? You got everything, just let me go and leave!"

The voice behind her laughed. "Oh this? This was just a little fun. Really, I have plans. But they're a surprise, even for you." He held a small bottle out in front of her face. "Know what this is?"

Mira looked sideways at the bottle, and shook her head. It was small, brown, had a dropper top but no label.

"Chloroform. I have a rag with some on it. I'm going to hold it in front of you. Be a good girl."

Mira shook as she gripped his arm. He switched the bottle for a cloth with a wet spot in the middle. This was the christmas party all over again; and no matter how terrified she was, she wanted this rabbit hole. She wanted it for years. Especially after stopping Debby from drinking her drugged drink. Yeah, it was the right thing to do. But she was also jealous.

She leaned forward as his grip allowed and he closed the difference. There was no struggle; Mira pressed her face against the cloth willingly and inhaled deeply.

Mira felt herself drop, her body limp. The man, dressed in black clothes, his jeans unbuttoned to reveal a half erect cock shimmering with her juices. He let go of her hair and dropped her like a ragdoll, leaving her in a heap on the floor.

Picking up his dufflebag, he shoved his cock back into his pants and went into her bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room, installing cameras in a corner of each. Then he logged into her computer and set up iSPY software so that he could get a live feed of her computer straight to his phone.

When he was done, he returned to the laundry, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her limp form across the tile. He heaved her into her computer chair and began to duct tape her in place; around the neck to keep her head back, wrists to the arms of the chair. He draped each knee over her hands and taped those in place too, leaving her feet hanging and pussy deliciously exposed.

Mira woke, groggy, unable to move. Everything came back to her in bits and pieces; the intruder, the humiliating fucking in the dryer, the cum leaking from her body, the rag. She tried to look around but something held her in place. It made swallowing difficult.

"Gooood morning sleeping beauty!" Said that same voice. She looked over at him through her peripherals, and saw him laying in bed with her laptop. "I got everything set up just how I like it."

"Wh.. what do you mean?" She jerked against her bindings, realizing how exposed she was. "Stop this! Look, I won't report you ok? I'll let it go. Just untie me and leave..."

"No can do, sweetheart." He said with a smile. "We're going to have a nice chat about your porn preferences. Your... real... porn preferences. Oh look, you view this one a lot..."

He stood swiftly off the bed and wheeled her over to the desk, setting the laptop down and pressing play. On the screen, a large, beefy man grabbed a petite blond around the throat. The veins were prominent in her face as he shook her against the bed, fucking her so hard into it that they bounced with each stroke. When he let up on her throat, she let out only spittle and moans, crying as his body crushed hers into the bed.

"Now, I am not that beefy... but I do plan on fucking you until you pass the fuck out. How does that sound?"

Mira groaned, trying to look away. But her body still heard the grunts and moans. Her pussy clenched in response, visibly reddened and pulsing. Her nipples were hard and her breathing became more labored.

"Hmm? I asked you a question." A hand closed over her nose and mouth, pinching her nose shut. She couldn't get any air into her lungs, even if she made a grimace to make space under his hand. Her eyes widened as she stared into his eyes, her feet kicking the air in desperation, her shoulders thrashing. He released one nostril, letting her drag in half a breath. "I asked you if you want me to fuck you?"

Mira nodded furiously. Anything for air. Even if it meant betraying her best kept secrets. That she wanted him to bruise her mouth with his hands. And her throat.

He smiled and pinched her nose closed again just to watch her struggle. The feeling of being caught mid-breath made her body panic, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

After a moment he released her, running his fingers over her lips, spreading the spit that had collected there over the red marks he made on her mouth and cheeks from holding her so tightly. "Say it out loud for me, like a good slut." He held up her own cell phone, hitting RECORD on the selfie mode.

Mira gasped and gagged, heaving against this man's hands. She couldn't talk for a moment, but she watched her abused face in the camera, feeling utterly humiliated. His hand on her jaw tightened, and he whispered in her ear to look at the camera and say what she wanted like a good girl. She opened her eyes, and watched her own lips, puffy from the force he used. "I want you to fuck me like a good slut..." she stammered.

He held the camera on her face as his hands slid down her body, stroking across her wet, swollen cunt. His fingers trailed over her labia, the soft inner petals, always avoiding her clit and pulsing begging opening.

"What else do you want? You want to cum?" He cooed softly.

She was panting now, her hips rolling as he teased her. "Yes please... yes, make me cum..."

He grinned and slowly pushed his middle finger into her cunt, swirling it around, sliding in and out easily.

"More please!" Mira forgot herself for a moment, giving into the teasing that he forced on her. He smiled. "I don't know if you deserve more." Was his quick reply. He yanked his finger out of her, leaving her whimpering and desperate. He inhaled the scent on her finger before smearing her own juices on her face, and pushing a knuckle into her nose to do the same. Mira coughed, shaking her head slightly.

"Do we need a safeword, Mira?" Said that modified voice. "Do you want a safeword for today?" He leaned between her legs and grasped her heavy breasts, lifting them by the nipples. He squeezed until her skin began to turn white, and she began to whimper and squirm loudly. His cock pulsed in his pants, hard and waiting again.

"Yes yes yes! Please?" She whined. Even though her body was building in desperation, she was afraid that her body would take it too far. It was already a traitor.

"What do you want your safeword be Mira?" He yanked her nipples ever higher, knowing her bondaged state would refuse her to move with them.

Mira cried out, clenching the arms of her chair desperately. "Red! Just red please! Red red red!" She cried, clenching her eyes closed as she watched him yank her body. He was putting some force behind pulling her breasts now, as his body flexed as he shifted.

He didn't let up though. "You want to use your safeword now? I didn't even explain the rules. You don't get a do-over, but ill make an exception. Our safeword is special. I'm going to be here all... night. And you only get to safeword once."

Dread filled her and she shook her head, crying out as he begins to twist. "That's not fair!" She sobbed, "That isn't how it works!"

He released her nipples all at once, watching them shake as they settled back in place. Her trembling was making them jiggle, and it was the most entertaining sight.

"What about this little number." He closed out of the first tab and up popped a second video. A girl was standing on one leg on her tiptoes, head encased in a wooden box, the other was tied up against her body. A sex machine thrust a dildo in and out of her sopping wet cunt. "Tell me, Mira, what's with the whole box thing?" Her silence earned her a flick across an abused, swollen nipple. "What is so great about this?"

She didn't answer, gritting her teeth as she watched the girl sway on her toes, her hips jerking and thrusting against the dildo. A man entered the screen and held a hitachi vibrator against her clit and her standing leg collapsed, leaving her hanging and swaying by the other bondage ropes. Mira always imagined she had no safeword, that she was just there to be toyed with against her will. A little flogger was brought out to pinken her skin. And after a minute, the sex machine was removed and replaced by the real thing, the dominant in the scene taking his pleasure after he destroyed her with hers. A line of drool dripped down the woman's neck on the screen.

"Miraaaa." The voice snapped her back. "I think you like the box. You like the objectification that the box brings. Her opinion of what's happening to her body is irrelevant, hmm?" He grasped her foot, running his nails up and down her insole.

Mira squealed, her toes curling and foot trying to twist away. But she had nowhere to go. He jerked upwards, tipping her chair onto 2 wheels as he continued to tickle her. Air caught in her throat as she was stopped from falling over, but she was afraid to make a move that would make her tip out of his grip. She forced her body to still, absorbing the tickling, crying out in desperation. "Please please stop, don't!"

"Then tell me what you like about the box. This is not a one sided conversation."

"Yes, yes, you were right! It-" she was shaking, her voice come in breathy heaves. "She is no longer relevant! She's just a body!"

"And you, Mira? What are you?"

He continued to touch her feet, but couldn't answer.

"Let me rephrase. What do you want to be?"

Mira couldn't hold it in anymore. With tears running down her face, she laughed uncontrollably. "I want-I want to be-someones..." she dragged in a deep breath, the tape around her throat pulling her skin as she shook her head. "Someone's Slut! Ok! I want someone who will use my body without care, like a fuckdoll to be used and abused and tormented for their amusement!" She could barely drag in a breath between words.

"Whose fuckdoll did you want to be?"

"Anyone! Anyone ok, anyone who will give me the time of day!"

Her captor stopped tickling her foot and set her down on all 6 wheels of her chair. Her feet were still curled defensively, and she was left panting; but not just from the tickling. Mira just unloaded a huge secret onto a complete stranger, and it was like she knocked down a wall she couldn't rebuild.

She just gave a man who raped her in her own dryer the secrets with which to control her.

And he was smiling down at her like he knew it. Not that she could see his expression under his black mask. It made their exchange even more unfair and onesided.

He opened her phone again and selected the video he took of her much earlier confessions, sending them to his own system. After slipping her phone back into his pocket, he grabbed her swiftly under the jaw just above the tape and tilted her chair again, leaning it back against her bed. It was low, naught but a box spring and mattress so she laid back on a pretty low angle, enough for him to swing a leg over her and drag his balls across her chin.

Mira felt undone at the seams. Her fantasies of being someone's plaything, all the nights she's played with a wet cunt and denied herself, imagining it was someone else denying her even that most basic function... and now, bound, helpless, tossed around and unable to stop it, her hot breath washed over his groin as she sobbed, desperate to please this stranger. Someone who knew her, and held all of the power now.

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers
12