Mira's Desperate Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

He slowly fisted his cock above her face, the hair on his balls making her chin itch as she looked up into that blank black mask. He angled his cock down, precum dangling from the tip. He ran it against her nostrils, pushing his cum into her nose, smearing it on her lips. He ran it up the side of her nose, squishing the wetness into her eyes, making them burn.

He finally pushed his cock against her lips and she opened her mouth quickly, licking the saltiness from his cock as she looked up at him through the blurry film of cum he left on her eyes. They teared, trying to flush clear. He ran his thumbs along the corners of her lips before sliding his thumbs into each of her cheeks, dragging her cheeks back and forcing that pretty mouth into an ugly grimace. He moaned, rocking his hips and rubbing his cock against the ridges of the roof of her mouth.

Her cheeks burned where he shoved them back, and she couldn't help the drool that pooled in her mouth. She felt him poking and prodding her gums and teeth as he played with her mouth like it was the most entertaining thing.

"You dumb ugly fuck. You love being treated like this. Its sad and pathetic." She gagged as his cock probed deeper, nodding.

Suddenly, he shoved his cock hard into her mouth. Each time she retched and gagged, her throat massaging his cock. Porn still played loudly in the background, cycling through the next related video and the next. Screams, moans, gagging filled the room as he used her throat for his own amusement.

She wanted to drink his cum. And she maybe would have, if...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Her intruder scowled, pulling out of her mouth.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

He grimaced, pulling out and jerking to a finish on her face. His cum ran into her nose and pooled into her eye, making her cough.

He took a knife to all of her bonds. The tape ripped painfully away from her skin, dropping her onto the floor, her chair landing with a heavy thump.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "I know you're in there! It's Rob, your landlord! I got noise complaints, Mira, open the fucking door or I'm unlocking it myself."

The man in the mask pulled her to her feet and practically dragged her to the front door. He wrapped her in a towel and smeared the cum across her face, into her hair. Then he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back against the door. "Answer it."

Then he disappeared back into her bedroom.

Mira stood in the foyer, dumbfounded for a moment. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! echoed and made her jump, and she answered the door.

Several minutes later, after getting chewed out for the disturbing screams and moans, she closed the door. He commented her on her indecency, how he should call the cops for answering the door naked. That she looked like a whore with just-fucked hair, and marks around her mouth, and mess on her face. He grilled her about whether she had a boyfriend, because she was the only one on the lease.

After she closed the door, still in a daze, splophe reached up and touched her face, where a trail of cum still lingered on her cheek. Mira wandered back to her bedroom, but her abuser was gone.

On her computer screen was a typed message;

1: keep your windows open even at night.

2: never lock your door even at night.

3: masturbate every night. Don't cum.

4: don't wear panties to work. Wear a skirt.

I'll be back.

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers
12