Miraxis Ch. 01: Rosanaa

Story Info
A queen teaches her youngest daughter about sex and magic.
2.7k words
4.07
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Rosanna burst through the heavy brass and oak doors of the birthing chamber, slamming them shut them behind her and trapping the blazing heat that she had to escape, if only for a moment. She gasped for the cool air that blew through the windows of the hall from the Crystal Sea to the south. A flood of sweat ran down her shapely, naked body. Her drenched, golden hair clung to her thick, round breasts as she leaned back against the hot doors. She stepped away from them quickly and walked on the cold marble tiles of the hall towards her chambers, savoring the feeling of each step against her bare feet. The wind from the nearby sea rustled the sheer linen curtains of the hall and chilled the sweat on her tanned and aureate skin, making her soft pink nipples harden in the night air. She ran her fingers through the thick locks of her hair, allowing the breeze to flow through them as the candles of the hall flickered in the wind. She strode confidently, knowing that she still had time before her youngest daughter would hatch and be born into this world.

Queen Rosanna of the Western Empire's chambers were atop the highest southward facing tower of the Sunset Palace and overlooked the famed Crystal Sea, named for its calm and pale blue waters. The gentle waves of the sea were black tonight, glistening with the light of the small, silver sister moon, Elara. The red mother planet hung in the distance, obscuring the stars of the night sky. Torchlight from the Golden City was barely visible from this side of the palace and most of the women residing there were home at this hour, making love to their wives or servants or both. Rosanna's chambers were lavish, with a bed large enough to accommodate 7, although Rosanna preferred the company of only one or 2 women at a time, believing that anymore would be unbecoming of an Empress. The indoor portion of the room was small compared to the luxurious terrace, with a large bath covered in fresh rose petals overlooking the vast ocean to the south.

Upon reaching the terrace, Rosanna approached a wooden vanity with an oval mirror atop lined with gold and silver. She poured herself water from a brass pitcher into a silver chalice inlaid with turquoise and gulped it quickly, closing her eyes in relief. She took a moment to savor the liquid and the salty aroma of the ocean breeze before gazing into the mirror with a confident smirk, knowing full well that she was the most beautiful woman in all 11 kingdoms. Her eyes shined in the candlelight like pale green flames, and her thick pink lips glistened from the water she drank in the subtle light from the lanterns posted around the perimeter of the terrace. She lovingly ran her fingers from her sharp, angular cheekbones down her neck and between her breasts to her flat, golden stomach. She wondered if her youngest daughter would be as beautiful as her and her mother before her. Could she be the one to succeed her in ruling the Western Empire? Melanie would be one of the last of her generation, fathered by one of the weakest men in Rosanna's memory, but that was of little consequence. She would have enough of her mother in her. The Queen gazed upon her own beauty for another moment before turning back toward the birthing chamber, peeking over her shoulder, and smiling at the sight of her round cheeks as she walked away.

The Queen returned to the birthing chamber refreshed and resolute. The south facing tower was empty tonight as Rosanna commanded. No soul would come between her and her youngest lest they desired to feel the wrath of an Empress. The tensions with Black Rock and the Xang Liu were of no importance tonight. Even her well laid out schemes for control of the next man were unimaginable to her. Tonight was about welcoming Melanie into the world. No politics, no advisors, no men, no dragons, and no other daughters. Just a beautiful new princess.

She opened the doors to the birthing chamber and felt a blast from the heat of the fire that had been burning for several seasons, and she looked upon the human sized, golden sphere in the center of the room on the black, marbled floor. She circled the egg, running her slender fingers along its dimpled surface, knowing that it would crack open tonight, bringing forth the new princess of the west. Kneeling beside it and pressing her firm breasts against the hot, golden shell, she whispered, "It's time, my love."

The queen sang, softly at first in the ancient language, and built slowly to a roar that filled the chamber. She sang again and again in the old tongue, "Come into this world and know me." The fire flickered, almost blowing out as a powerful gust circled the room, fueled by Rosanna's song. Voices of queens before her joined in her magic as the sound of their voices shook the floor beneath and a singular crack ran lengthwise down the shell of the golden sphere.

Rosanna plunged her fists into the crack and tore at it ferociously as the clear oil that had been sustaining her young spilled out onto her breasts. She reached in and, with a last scream, ripped the shell of the egg in half. The oil of life spewed out, putting out the fire and washing the Queen away as the golden sphere shattered, leaving the Queen on the slick marble floor across from a petite young woman with hair as gold as her own.

The Empress gasped at the sight of her youngest and froze in time for a moment. She was a slender thing, curled up in a ball and trembling from the shock of being born. She looked how a girl 18 or 19 years old would have looked before the merger, before women came into the world as women grown. True, she would need to learn language, culture, and her place in the world, but her mind and sex were fully developed in the egg, just like all women of Miraxis since the dragons shared their power so long ago.

Rosanna clumsily and desperately slid through the oil to cradle her daughter. She rolled the hatchling over, sitting cross-legged and holding the girl's precious head in her lap. The queen gazed down lovingly at the brilliant green eyes of the princess and admired the innocent beauty of her face. She caressed her daughter's soft cheek, knowing that Melanie was a perfect name for her youngest.

The Queen struggled to lift her princess in the oil that now covered the two women, but draped the young girl's arm around her neck and guided her out of the chamber. Melanie's legs were weak and stumbled frequently, her eyes wandering around to take in her strange new surroundings as she clung to her mother. But Rosanna was surefooted and guided her daughter out of the hot room into the cool air of the hall. Melanie sighed in relief when they reached the hall and the Queen smiled lovingly at her petite little hatching. They stepped together slowly towards the bedchamber and terrace. The princess clang to her mother and her curious little fingers began caressing and fondling Rosanna's nipple, now erect from the breeze. Rosanna bit her lip at the touch from the young woman, rubbing the small of her back and leading her onward.

They traversed through the chamber and out on to the terrace. The princess shivered in the salty ocean breeze and Rosanna stood her in place and wiped the oil of life from her with a woolen cloth. The queen wanted to hurry, but couldn't help but savor the young girl's body as she cleaned her. She ran the cloth over Melanie's small, supple breasts, savoring each subtle bounce as her nipples stiffened. She moved to her backside, wiping her clean, appreciating and massaging the cloth into her heart-shaped little cheeks. Rosanna handed the cloth to Melanie and lifted her arms. The princess understood her first lesson and wiped her mother down. Her hands were clumsy, causing Rosanna to smile. The young girl's eyelids grew heavy as she wiped the oil from her mother's perfect, thick breasts and continued rubbing the cloth against them long after they were clean. The queen turned coyly, showing her supple, round ass to the princess. Melanie rubbed the cloth against her cheeks feverishly before losing control and burying her face between them. Rosana laughed excitedly before turning around to face her hatchling. The young girl stood slowly, letting her tongue slide up between her mother's legs as she rose to her feet. Rosana moaned and shook, her jaw dropping slightly in appreciation of the hatchlings' instincts. She calmy took her daughter by the hand and whispered in the ancient language, causing the lanterns to fade out around them, bathing the terrace in the silver light of the sister moon and the red glow of the mother planet. Rosanna had never been skilled as a true mage. Her gifts were cunning, ruthlessness, and leadership, but simple spells and songs were well within her grasp. Melanie's eyes widened at her first glimpse of magic as her mother guided the princess down the steps into the warm, rose petal covered bath.

Rosanna sat on the steps and positioned Melanie to lie with her back against her mother's chest. She softly kissed her hatchling's neck, causing her to close her eyes and moan softly at the feel of the plump lips caressing her skin. Rosanna softly bit the young woman's ear and whispered into it.

"Let me sing you a song, little one. The first song of this new world."

She clenched her daughter tighter in her arms.

"It's a song of freedom, loss, and murder, but I'll keep you safe, my love.'

Melanie looked up at Rosanna innocently and timidly, but the queen held her tight. Rosanna kissed her softly on the cheek and sang in the ancient language, in the language that dragons once sang as they flew unhindered in the skies above.he song

"In the beginning, women were ruled by men. We served and slaved, and our lives were not our own. Men ruled the lands and the seas but would not be content until the skies and the stars belonged to no one else."

As Rosanna sang in the old tongue, images of blood and fire crept into Melanie's mind against her will. The young girl twisted fearfully, but the queen held her in place, caressing her left breast under the warm water of the bath, and continued to sing the song that her own mother sang to her on the night she came into the world.

"Men burned the land and the seas and the skies until the old and ageless dragons agreed that for the world to live, men had to die."

Melanie tried to flee from her mother as the images of war and slaughter forced themselves into her new consciousness, but the queen turned her head and kissed her deeply. Rosanna's smooth and skillful tongue caressing her own lulled her into submission, and she sank back into the queen's arms, feeling her thick breasts against her back. The queen continued her song.

"One man was wise. One man had sight. The strongest of all sorcerers convinced the dragons that it was only men that needed to die for the world to live. And because of him, women inherited all. What followed was the slaughtering."

Melanie shook in terror until her Mother slid her fingers down the young girl's shapely stomach and cupped her sex, sliding a finger inside her gently and subduing her with an overpowering wave of satisfaction. Rosanna caressed her with experience, subduing her while she continued.

"With the power of the sorcerer and the dragons, all the women of this world conspired and killed their husbands, sons, and lovers on that fateful day. Rivers ran with blood until only Mirax remained. Women wept across the land at the blood on our hands. And for our sacrifice, the dragons shared their undying power with our race. And our tears turned to joy. Where once we suffered and died to birth, now women are all hatched and born women grown. Where once we shriveled and pained with age, we now are beautiful until the day we return to the flames. Where once we were enslaved and raped..."

Rosanna shoved a second finger into Melanie, accentuating her point, causing the princess to gasp and spasm.

"Now we love as the dragons do. Where sex is sport and sport is sex. The taker and the taken both joined in brutal pleasure."

The queen held her princess firmly, thrusting her fingers in and out of the young girl in the warm water. Melanie reached back and held the back of her mother's neck as their foreheads pressed together firmly. Rosanna finished her song.

"Now one man, is reborn again and again, every generation, fathering the next, while women own the world."

She continued to thrust into Melanie until the girl convulsed in spasms, splashing water around her. Rosanna shushed the hatchling until she subsided. Melanie bared her teeth in desire and clumsily mounted her mother. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her aggressively as she humped her thighs, causing the queen to giggle lovingly. The queen shushed and subdued the princess, smiling sweetly at her inexperience. She skillfully slid one of the young girl's legs down the side of her own, pressing together the soft flesh between. With one slow, purposeful grind of Rosanna's hips, Melanie's head tilted back as she moaned into the night sky, feeling her mother's sex against her own.

The innocent howl overwhelmed the queen's motherly instincts as her raw sexual attraction to the young girl took her over. She loved her dearly but grabbed her firmly by the throat with one hand and reached behind and grabbed one of her soft little cheeks with the other, pressing their pelvises sharply together. She ground herself hard into the princess, causing her to shake and moan in the water, her perfect little tits above, wet and bouncing int the night air.

The queen pulled the princess by the throat towards her and the two ravaged each other with their lips and tongues and teeth. Melanie was unexperienced but made love intensely, fondling Rosanna's thick breast and twisting her nipples as she ground back hard against her mother.

Rosanna's dominance spewed out of her mouth as she demeaned the young princess, slapping her across the face as she choked her and continued fucking her, taking time suckle her tongue, ears, neck, and finally biting her lip till it bled while growling, "You're fucking mine."

Melanie convulsed again, and Rosanna clenched her ass cheek harder as they ground against each other. While chewing into her lip, she aggressively shoved her middle finger in between the soft, heart-shaped cheeks of the young girl and into her tight hole, pushing her over the edge and causing her to scream uncontrollably into the night sky as she came against her mother. Rosanna savored her control over the inexperienced girl as she shook, her bright green eyes rolling back into her head before collapsing onto the queen's chest and burying her head in her neck.

Rosanna released Melanie's throat and held her lovingly, enjoying a few last slow strokes in and out of her little ass. She slid out of her and cupped her soft backside while using her long manicured nails to massage her scalp with her other hand. The two kissed slowly and passionately, tasting the blood and pressing their lips and tongues together in a warm embrace. A deafening roar bellowing through the sky broke the two lovers' kiss.

The two looked up as flames shot through the air. Melanie clung to her queen, terrified, but Rosanna smiled malevolently as the bells rang throughout the Golden City. She cupped the back of her daughter's delicate neck, pressing their cheeks together gently. Dragons roaring in the night sky and the ringing of the city bells could only mean one thing. The next man had been born. And there was not a second to waste.

Rosanna kissed her love's smooth cheek and whispered into her ear, "Welcome to the world, my princess. Welcome to Miraxis."