Miriam a selfish FemDom story Ch. 01

Story Info
A selfish woman and the allure her selfishness has on men.
4.1k words
4.51
14.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
470 Followers

Miriam sat on her couch enjoying dinner and watching TV. The whir of a treadmill several feet away didn't bother her in the least. She was enjoying a ribeye steak with mashed potatoes from her favorite restaurant while Nick walked on the treadmill naked but for his running shoes and cock cage. His dinner will be the salad that came with Miriam's steak and potatoes.

The "pleasantly plump" woman eating a steak dinner while her "want to be husband" exercises on a treadmill next to her shows clearly how this Female Led Relationship works.

Miriam grew up as one of those girls that had the local mothers saying "She is a beautiful girl, IF she would just lose a little weight." Now at age 30 Miriam is 5'8" tall about 175 lbs with medium length brown hair and large natural breasts. Not fat but a medium build woman for sure.

Nick on the other hand is 35 years old, 5'11" tall and 210 pounds with a small belly. He met Miriam on a FemDom / FLR website a short time ago and feels lucky to have the privilege of serving Miriam. He was immediately attracted to her large breasts and confident superior attitude. Online their desires seemed to match up well. Nick didn't take long to spill the beans about how he wanted to be owned by a strict woman. He enjoyed the idea of denial and chastity and was curious about being cuckolded as well. He wanted his wife to have complete control over him allowing her to live the FLR of her dreams. And when he a found a woman like that he would do anything to marry her.

At their first in person meeting Miriam sat in the food court of a mall eating an ice cream across the table from Nick. "Spread your knees apart." she told him before kicking off one of her high heels under the table and placing her barefoot on the crotch of his pants. She began to gently rub his crotch with her foot as she spoke to Nick. "This is who I am. I expect to be pampered by men. I expect to be entertained by men. I expect to be pleasured by men. Even a perfect man can expect to be punished by me. Because I will punish you for my entertainment and my pleasure. It turns me on to see how much a man will endure for me. But not just sexually or physically. But also mentally. What will he give up for me? To make MY life perfect for ME."

"That sounds perfect." Nick whispered as if saying it to his self.

"Good." Miriam giggled. "Now unzip your pants."

"What? My pants? But... but people will"

"Shut up, Nick. This is your first chance to entertain me so don't ruin it for yourself."

A moment later Miriam was running her well manicured big toe up and down the underside of Nick's hard cock as it pressed against his belly. It felt 4 maybe 5 inches long and slightly wider than her big toe which meant Nick was a cuckold candidate for sure. That size was ok but she prefers a cock to be in the 7 to 9 inch range and thicker than Nick.

"Put my toy away and get me a Coke." she said with a wink removing her foot from his crotch.

This part was always hilarious to Miriam. Watching a man try to put his hard cock back into his pants without drawing attention to himself while he was so turned on.

"I'm thirsty and tired of waiting. Am I going to have to punish you for making me wait?"

"No, just give me...... Ugh, this is hard. I can't get it back"

Her giggle interrupted him, "No pun intended, eh? It most definitely is hard from where I am sitting. But take note that serving me will be hard for you and I don't care. Speaking of which from this moment forward you will refer to me as Ma'am.

Yes, no and Thank you will always be followed by Ma'am or you will be sorry. Now get me a cold drink or you will earn more than the spanking I have decided you deserve for making me wait."

Several minutes later as she enjoyed her cold drink Miriam questioned Nick. "So are you ok being a Cuckold for me?"

"Yes Ma'am. If that pleases you."

"Good. Because a cock the size of yours won't be able to keep me sexually satisfied. It will be how I control you and how I occasionally give you pleasure but that is all it will be."

"Yes Ma'am." Nick replied feeling flushed as his face turned red from his body's aroused response.

"So if we decide to move forward with this you understand your mouth, your money and your sweat will be what keeps me happy. Your mouth will pleasure lots of places on my body. Your money will buy me things to make me happy. And your sweat doing yard work, domestic chores and exercise to keep fit for me will keep me happy. If a man is going to walk around my place naked he had better be in fit shape."

Miriam loved flipping the decades old double standard. If old fat men could fuck young hot women why couldn't a "pleasantly plump" woman be served by men with toned bodies? she often said to friends.

"If you want a tryout for my slave position I want you to email me a thank you for spending time with you today and beg me to spend next Saturday night in a 5 star hotel with you. It MUST have a jacuzzi tub in the room."

"If we agree to next Saturday night the rules are simple. You agree to obey me. You agree that you will accept my spanking you with a belt, a leather strap, a cane and a wooden paddle. You agree to bondage with cuffs on your wrists and or ankles. You agree to wear a gag if I want that. You agree to please me with your mouth. That includes my toes, pussy and asshole. You will also agree to some cock and ball torture. Well more like torment on a first date. But I will want your agreement that I can play with and squeeze your cock and balls as much as I desire."

"Put all of that in an email to me begging me to use and abuse you and maybe I will agree. Or maybe I will choose to meet an ex boyfriend or choose to meet one of the dozens of men that contact me daily on that website. I trust you get my point Nick. I have dozens and dozens of options so you better appreciate the chance I am giving you to impress me."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

"Great! We are on the same page then. Now take out the pad and pen I told you to bring. Write "Thank you for seeing me today Miriam" 250 times and then text me a picture of it. When I reply to that text you may get up and leave."

Nick was smitten from that first meeting. She is just the right amount of sweet and harsh and so matter of fact about expecting obedience. And he had to admit her idea of writing 250 lines was ingenious to make sure no guys could follow her home from their first meeting.

The next week was incredible for Nick. Every night they did a video chat which always ended with Nick masturbating for Miriam while he described more of his deep dark desires. Miriam would pick a topic and Nick was to masturbate while telling her what he dreamed of doing around that topic.

That Friday night he closed his laptop mortified that he had just told Miriam he would suck a cock if she wanted him to do that. The topic was "Cuckold" or "being Cuckolded". So why did he go so far as saying he would suck a cock? Watching her being fucked, sure, every man would want that. Her large breasts swinging and swaying as she gets pounded by a man with a large cock. Seeing her orgasm from the pleasure provided by that large cock. Why couldn't he have stopped at that?

He finally admitted to himself that somewhere in the deep dark corners of his mind that turned him on. Well maybe not the act itself but knowing Miriam wanted to watch him do it turned him on. With that behind him he turned his attention to the next day. He was so excited to get to see Miriam in person again. He was overly happy to be honest. Even the room costing him $1,200 for the night didn't ruin his excitement.

Miriam arrived in the hotel room a little after 4:00pm which had kept Nick waiting for over an hour since his 3:00pm check in. She wore flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt. Hardly 5 star hotel worthy. She was texting when she walked in and completely ignored him as she plopped down on the opulent couch. Nick tipped the porter for putting her suitcase away as he wondered what toys she brought with her.

"Get naked and kneel in front of me." she said never looking up from her phone. Then she continued as if reading Nick's mind. "I don't wear high heels and leather outfits very often. Those things are for male pleasure. This female led relationship is about ME being comfortable so flip flops and comfy clothes will be the norm.

"Yes Ma'am." he replied as he knelt in front of her with his cock hard and sticking out like a flag pole.

"I'm glad to see you agree with me." she giggled with a wink while sliding the top of her foot up the underside of his cock.

"Now give me a foot massage while I continue this important text conversation." Nick removed her flip flop and started to massage her foot. After several minutes she offered up her other foot but continued to ignore him.

It was a few minutes before 5:00pm when she said, "Great! It's settled then." And placed her phone on the couch next to her.

Nick's knees were sore and his hands were tired of massaging her feet. His hard cock from earlier was a distant memory. A function of being completely ignored for the last 45 minutes.

"Stand up and let me get a look at you. I need to see what you have to offer me." Nick stood facing her staring at his feet. Knowing better than to look a Domme in the face in this situation.

"Turn to your right and face that wall. Look straight ahead."

Miriam sat forward on the couch and gave Nick's ass a playful swat and then a slightly more serious pinch. "Tonight is going to be a fantastic night. My plans have come together perfectly to ensure I have plenty of orgasms and you have the opportunity to pass a few tests for me."

She got up and went to her suitcase. Coming back to him with a wide leather strap in her hand.

"Cross your arms across your chest with your hands on either shoulder. Spread your feet a little. Good. This is how you will remain for this spanking. You do remember making me wait for that cold drink in the mall, right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Glad to hear you remember when you disappoint me. Now take all 25 of these without breaking this position and you will have passed your first test. If you break this position before 25 we will start over."

"Yes Ma'am."

The first strike was harsh. Stinging briefly before the burn started. SMACK came the second blow seemingly harder than the first. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"Ooooooo, that ass turns a nice shade of red." Miriam giggled as she carried on at the fast pace. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

At 10 she stopped and walked around in front of him. His ass was burning and his eyes were full of water but his blinking kept any tears from starting.

"Good boy, Nick. Why don't I give you some incentive to help with the next 15." she said tossing the strap onto the couch and pulling her t-shirt off over her head. Her large plain "boulder holder" bra burst into sight. Her enormous breasts straining the fabric as she unbuttoned her shorts and stepped out of them. Her panties were plain white everyday cotton panties. Again showing she had no interest in dressing to please a male submissive.

Nick gasped as he took in her incredible body. Fleshy, womanly with her belly seemingly flat when compared to the enormous bra covered boobs above it. Her thighs were thick but no cellulite. Her skin was flawless. Soft, white and smooth. He found the plain underwear intoxicating. Her superior attitude evident in the fact that she saw no need for erotic lingerie.

"Hold that position and face forward." she reminded him as she walked behind him. A moment later her huge bra was tossed onto the floor in front of him. She moved right up behind him so her breasts were touching his back. Her hands began to pinch and pull his ass cheeks reigniting the burning pain in them.

"Do you like this babe? Feeling my breasts on your skin." she whispered as one hand reached around to stroke his hardening cock.

"Yes Ma'am. Oh god yes." came the reply as her fingers slid up and down his hard cock.

"Good babe. Now take these last 15 and I will let you kneel in the bathroom and hold my towel while I take a shower."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK the blows were fast and hard. His ass was burning as tears welled up in his eyes. The attacked continued, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. He lost count of the strikes. Choking back the urge to scream. Then suddenly it stopped as the first tear trickled onto his face.

Her hands felt cool as she rubbed his burning skin. Then she was squeezing the flesh and giggling at the pain caused.

"On your knees, NOW!" she growled giving him a hard smack on his tortured ass.

"I'm gonna cream your face." she growled moving in front of him and grabbing his head. She pulled his face into her crotch. He tried to see her breasts but only caught a glimpse of her belly before his face was forced into her hairless pussy.

His faced was pressed into the wet pussy. His cheeks felt sticky from the juices on her thighs. Spanking the docile male had clearly excited her more than either of them expected. She rotated her hips grinding her herself on his face. He licked as fast as he could sensing her need to get off and wanting to please her.

"Come on. Do it pussy boy! Get me off pussy boy!" she repeated over and over in a husky whisper while continuing to grind herself against his now wet face.

Moments later she gave out a loud guttural moan and loosened her grip on his head. Nick sat back on his heels gasping for air. His face red and blotchy from the abuse it had taken.

"Well I think we have a true pussy boy in our presence." she laughed petting the top of his head like she would a well behaved dog.

Nick couldn't believe his luck as he watched her shower. His cock stood straight out as he held the towel that would soon dry her. She lathered her huge breasts and seemed to enjoy playing with them as she stared at Nick watching her.

"Put that towel down and get in here. Kneel right there. Now stick your tongue out." she said with an evil grin as she grabbed the bar of soap.

"I am going to let you wash my pussy babe. Of course we need to wash it thoroughly like I did my boobs." she giggled as she lathered his tongue with the soap. The soap tasted nasty as she lathered his tongue. Then she guided his face into her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah. Clean it like a good pussy boy. Yeah pussy boy. I might let you do this every day for me. Get that tongue in there deep pussy boy."

"Now we need to get my asshole good and clean. Let's lather that tongue up again. That's a good boy. Now show me how bad you want to please me." she said turning to provide him access to her plump wide ass.

He got his tongue in her ass deep. Her soft moan let him know she was pleased. So pleased that she lathered his tongue two more times to allow him to continue tonguing her asshole.

She allowed him to dry her with the soft fluffy towel. His hands roaming her voluptuous body kept his raging hardon standing at attention. His constant hardon kept Miriam confident in her plans for him. His desperate need makes him like puddy in her hands. To be shaped in any way she wants.

After her shower Miriam stretched out on the bed and had Nick eat her pussy while she checked her phone. A few minutes later she had Nick stand by the closet and got some cuffs to cuff his hands behind his back. Then she cuffed his ankles together and gave his flagpole a playful swat as she stood up.

"Pay attention because we don't have much time and you need to know what is about to happen. I have a fuck buddy that is about to get here. We met in college and have been fuck buddies ever since then. He is a straight vanilla guy with a 9 inch hammer between his legs."

"I invited him here for a quickie. The dumb putz actually thinks I have been laying here in the bed masturbating while I wait for him. We agreed no foreplay just hard cock in wet pussy until he is satisfied. I promised I would be wet and ready for him.

This won't last long because he has a wife and two kids to get home to for dinner."

Nick was shocked. His cock was throbbing. So turned on by the situation he was almost embarrassed. She was so casual about how she decided that she would fuck another man in the expensive hotel room he paid for and his opinion didn't matter. It was like his darkest dreams coming to life. He stared into her gleaming eyes as she continued.

"So I need you to be a good boy and sit on the closet floor quietly until he leaves. Once he is gone you will eat your first load of cum from my pussy. Well your first load from any pussy if what you told me is true. But your first of many loads from my pussy." she said with a grin spreading across her face.

Miriam began stroking his hard cock with her velvet soft fingertips. Her thumb on top of the shaft with three fingers on the underside. Slowly moving up and down as she stared into his eyes.

"You have proved you are a good pussy boy. Now prove you will be a cuckold for me. I am sooo happy babe. Keep this perfect day going for me. I need a man that understands I need perfect days occasionally and his job is to help provide them. Now have a seat and stay quiet. Maybe I will let you cum later." she finished with a smile and a wink.

Moments later, as Nick sat in the dark, there was a knock on the door.

"Damn babe! I love it when you answer the door naked in high heels."

"And I love that bulge in your pants. So we are even." he heard Miriam giggle in reply.

Nick's mind was racing. "She put on heels for him. Lucky bastard" he thought as he listened to the rustling of clothes. Then some kissing and giggling went on for a moment before a loud moan from Miriam.

"OOOooooooo, Now THAT is the cock I've been missing."

"You like that BIG COCK don't you slut? That's why this pussy is so wet! Big fucking TITS bouncing around. You Big Tit slut! Texting me begging for this cock."

He kept the degrading dirty talk up while he pounded Miriam's pussy. After a few minutes Miriam let out a moan similar to the one she let out while grinding herself on Nick's face. It was clear she had an orgasm and even more clear he kept pumping her.

"Look at you cumming like a slut! I am NOT done yet slut. Keep those legs spread, slut. On your back those HUGE tits flapping around while those eyes roll back in your head."

"Oh God, OH GOD....... I'm gonna do it AGAIN...... for you babe." Miriam screamed.

"Take it slut! Take my cock pounding you. Oh YEAH, just like THAT, slut. OH YEAH, HERE I GO.....Take this LOOOAAADDD."

After a long moment of silence Nick heard the male voice as it passed by the closet on the way to the bathroom. "Damn that was HOT Babe! You text me anytime you want to do this again."

The next few minutes seemed like an hour for Nick as he thought about what she must have looked like enjoying that cock. Being another man's slut while controlling him. Finally they were at the door.

"Kiss your wife before you wash me off that cock." Miriam giggled as the door closed.

Then the closet door opened and she bent down to uncuff his wrists. "I see you enjoyed that almost as much as I did." she giggled staring at the hard cock between Nick's legs. "He pumped me full babe. Your first load will be a lot to swallow." she said before licking his ear.

Nick pulled himself out of the small closet with his ankles still cuffed. She pushed his shoulders down forcing him onto the floor. His legs still in the closet, on his back, looking up at her as she lowered her dripping pussy onto his mouth.

Both of her hands gripping the hair on the top of his head as she straddled his face. Wedging her wet clit against his nose. She moaned as his tongue made it's first swipe up her gaping womanhood.

Nick's face was consumed by her womanhood. Hot, wet, dripping the gooey mixture of semen and her juices. The smell of raw sex and sweat overwhelming.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
470 Followers
12