Miriam a selfish FemDom story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God. I feel you doing it. Keeping licking it up pussy boy. Swallow it ALL! Oh God YES! Swallow the cum of a man you have never seen or met. Swallow his load for me pussy boy. I'm gonna cum thinking about you doing this for me. Oh Yes. Swallow the cum! Soooo many gulps of cum for you."

She starts sliding her clit up and down his nose as she gets closer to orgasm. His face is now covered in the wet gooey juices from the bridge of his nose to his chin. And juices are running down his neck.

"Here I go...... Swallow it all pussy boy..... Sooo HOT!" she groans as she mashes his nose with her clit as her rotating hips keep moving. "AHHhhhhhhhh, Yes babe. That is how you serve me." As her husky whisper ends she flops onto her side. She is breathing heavily and completely spent from the last 30 minutes.

Nick is gasping for air when she rolls off of him. His face red and coated with the gooey mixture of juices.

"Oh MY GOD, Nick. THAT was HOT! You might just be a keeper." she said giving him a smile and a wink.

"Now don't touch your face. I want your first cream pie to dry on your face. So you can smell it and be reminded that I just used your face as my cum rag. Now draw me a hot bath so I can enjoy that jacuzzi tub."

Nick felt a sense of pride seeing her face full of happiness and contentment. Although his cock had been completely ignored, he had to admit to himself that this first session with Miriam was like a fantasy come true.

"We should order dinner in so I have plenty of time to enjoy this jacuzzi. Then maybe I will stroke your cock while you shop online for a cock cage." she said giving him an evil grin.

"If you actually order a cock cage I might give you a ruined orgasm. Have you ever had a ruined orgasm from a woman that knows EXACTLY when to stop?" she said with a wink and a mischievous smirk.

12