Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Given that they were so good at fantasizing, I don't think they'll have a problem. We just need to convince them we don't have a problem without making them nervous."

"That sounds right. I think we can do that if we make them think it's their idea and they just have to convince us."

Irene invited Irv and me to dinner the next weekend. By the time we got there, I had Irv on board. I used Irene's words and interpreted them for him. He was convinced Irene wanted to have sex with him and I was as excited about the possibility as he was. The only problem between him and Irene was Phil. He realized that he needed to convince Phil to have sex with me and allow Irene to have sex with him.

Irene had a similar but more difficult problem. She took a different approach. She confessed to Phil that she wanted to have sex with Irv and wanted him to have sex with me. She emphasized how much better the sex was when they imagined it and it had to be better in person. Phil agreed more quickly than she anticipated. The only problem Phil had was to convince Irv to have sex with Irene and allow me to have sex with him.

Friday night the four of us had dinner at Phil and Irene's. The guys disappeared again while Irene and I talked in the kitchen. We still agreed on where the group dynamic was heading. We were just waiting for the guys to come to the same conclusion. According to Irv, the discussion he had with Phil was short. He told me Phil asked a direct question: "Is it okay with you if I fuck your wife?" Irv said he told Phil he was okay with Phil fucking me if he could fuck Irene as well. They were hung up on how to get us to agree.

In the kitchen, Irene and I talked about how to move the situation along. We knew everyone was on board but we needed something to overcome the inertia. Irene had an idea but asked me to wait until after dinner to see if it would do the trick.

Dinner, with three bottles of wine, was unusually hushed. It was if no one wanted to address the elephant in the room. After dinner we settled in the living room with more after dinner drinks. Irene was the last to join us and she brought a large bottle of wine.

When asked, she told us she wanted to play a game with it. She suggested we spin the bottle and if the bottle pointed to someone of the opposite sex they would have to do something outrageous required by the spinner. We would take turns spinning the bottle.

"What do you consider outrageous?" asked Irv.

"Something the person wouldn't ordinarily do in front of the rest of us."

"Like taking off their clothes?" he asked.

"That might be first," Irene answered.

"What else might be later?" he continued.

"You're not that naive, are you?" Irene stated.

"Then why bother with the bottle?"

"Just as an ice breaker."

"I have a better idea," suggested Irv.

"Okay. Shoot," replied Irene.

"You come over here and sit with me and Ginny sit next to Phil."

"Then what?"

"We look into each other's eyes, whisper into each other's ears and do with each other what comes naturally and doesn't offend, hurt or embarrass them; all while ignoring what's happening with the other couple."

Irene stood up and offered me her seat next to Phil. I sat next to Phil and Irene went off script immediately. She leaned in and kissed Phil. Then she kissed me and said, "Have fun you two." She then walked over to Irv, took his hand and led him from the room. I noticed he didn't resist.

Phil looked at me like a teenage boy caught behind the garage with his sister. Sympathetically, I took his hand and kissed him. He seemed stunned but returned my second kiss. "Relax," I said. "You've been fantasizing, haven't you?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled. I kissed him again. "About me?" I asked.

He nodded again.

Another kiss. "Well," I said. "I'm flattered and this is not a fantasy."

I stood up, took his hand and led him to the guest bedroom, correctly assuming that the master bedroom would be occupied.

I sat Phil on the bed and stood in front of him. "Relax while I do this," I said. I began to take off my clothes. I did it slowly, watching Phil's reactions as I did. When I was down to just my bra and panties, Phil put up a hand and I paused. He stood up in front of me and said, "You look fantastic. Do you mind if I finish for you?"

I didn't. Actually, it appealed to me quite a bit. I looked him in the eye, leaned in and kissed him with parted lips. He put his arms around me, pulled me close and opened his mouth. I felt myself melting into his body as he explored my tongue with his tongue and pulled me tight against him with one hand on my ass.

I moaned quietly and I felt his erection growing inside his pants against my abdomen. He rubbed my ass with both hands and then moved them upward to unhook my bra. I stopped kissing him and moved my upper body back far enough to allow my bra to fall between us. His gaze moved down my body and settled on my erect nipples. I stepped back further to improve his view. My bra fell to the floor and I kicked it aside.

"You are absolutely fantastic," he said almost in a whisper.

"Thank you," I responded.

"May I?" he asked as he moved his hands and mouth in the direction of my breasts.

"Please," I said.

I shuttered slightly as his hands moved under my breasts and lifted them as if to feel their weight. Almost reverently. No man had touched my breasts like that since I started dating Irv. His thumbs rubbed little circles around each nipple and I felt my knees weaken. When he lowered his head and kissed one nipple, my knees gave out and he helped me to sit on the edge of the bed.

Phil stood in front of me and began to remove his clothing. When only his briefs were left, I put up my hand and he paused. I got down on my knees in front of him, grabbed the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down to his ankles. He kicked them off as I took his erection in one hand and pulled it down and out so I could put my mouth around it. It was Phil's turn to have weak knees but he managed to keep his balance.

I gave Phil my best effort. I held his testicles in one hand. I had the other hand on the base of his erection and my mouth on the rest of it. I used my tongue and lips and changed the pressure of my mouth on his erection often. I would back off slightly if I thought he was about to climax but I miscalculated and he came forcefully in my mouth.

I looked up at him and smiled. I made a production of swallowing his cum. I swallowed twice for emphasis. He reached down, helped me to my feet and kissed me again with an open mouth. I knew he could taste himself on my tongue and made a point of giving him much of what remained in my mouth. I felt lightheaded as my blood raced to my head even as his blood was draining from his head.

He moved me gently back until I was sitting on the edge of the bed again. He reached up to remove my panties. I held my hips off the bed with both hands as he slid them off and tossed them aside. Phil stood in front of me, gazing again at my body, this time at the neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair and the puffed out lips at the base. I separated my legs to improve his view.

He got down on his knees between my legs and looked at me with the question he didn't need to ask. When he put his hands on my thighs, I opened my legs further and brought my heels up on the bed. I can't remember if I'd ever revealed myself to Irv this completely.

I leaned back, lying on the bed as he kissed up my thighs and kissed my waiting lips. I exhaled quietly and tried to relax as he slid his tongue from the bottom of my ass, between my lips and found my erect clitoris. Relaxing was difficult as he sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked it gently with his tongue. A few seconds later, he had a finger in my vagina and then two fingers.

He curled his fingers against the front of my vagina and slid them in and out slowly. The rhythm of his fingers matched the rhythm of his lips and I felt the pressure begin to build in my body. He backed off each time the pressure neared maximum, playing my earlier game with him. I was beginning to feel frustrated and I could have become angry except he miscalculated. My orgasm hit like a summer thunderstorm; sudden and intense. Lots of noise and shaking. I could feel the flood of my climax running down between my legs and onto the bed.

Phil climbed up on the bed next to me. I could see the lower half of his face glistening and almost dripping with my fluid. He leaned in and kissed me. I opened my mouth and tasted myself on his lips and tongue. There was something tantalizing about the flavor and I licked as much off his lips and chin as I could reach.

I felt his renewed erection against my hip. I reached down, held it in one hand and felt it grow further. I used my feet to slide further up on the bed, pulled Phil on top of me and spread my legs as far as I could.

He entered me slowly. He was holding himself up on his arms, smiling broadly and looking directly into my eyes. I smiled back and, using my hands on his waist, encouraged him to move deeper into me. I felt him reach the end of my vagina and contact my cervix. I thought he had more to give. When I had reached this point with Irv before, we had managed to find more space and I pushed back against Phil looking for it. I managed it without pain and our pubic bones collided.

He began to stroke back and forth slowly and deliberately. I met each stroke with a corresponding shift of my hips. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down on my body. I could feel his chest crush my breasts and I held him tightly. I put my legs around his waist, my heels on his ass and tried to pull him deeper into me each time he pressed forward.

Using my legs and body, I began to move against him more quickly and he responded. I hoped his earlier release would prolong the time before he came again. We thrashed around on the bed in coital ecstasy. I had a number of small orgasms, each slightly stronger than the last. When he suddenly pushed himself up on his hands again I knew he was nearing his limit. He pushed one last time extremely hard and I felt his erection twitching and spewing inside me. The warmth spread through my body and I came forcefully for the second time.

We lay alongside each other for some time. We may have even dozed briefly but I was awake as he ran his hand over my breasts and gently touched my still sensitive nipples. When my breathing returned to normal, I looked at him and asked, "Fantasy fulfilled?"

He smiled back at me. "Reality is so much better than fantasy," he said.

"Do you think we should get dressed and look for the others?" I asked.

"Not quite yet," he said and he began to run his fingers through my pubic hair in the direction of my clitoris.

"Again?" I asked, smiling in agreement.

"Almost," he said.

"You're insatiable," I said.

"You're irresistible," he answered.

I kissed him and rolled over on my back.

"Let's try this," he said as he pulled me toward him and onto my stomach. He got on his knees behind me as I pulled my knees under me and a pillow under my head.

We fucked like that just for the fun of it. I only had a few quivering moments and I don't think Phil came at all. When we had our fill, we quit and I went into the bathroom to pee and clean myself up. I returned to the bedroom with a warm cloth and cleaned Phil as best I could. We got dressed, combed our hair and went back into the living room.

Irv and Irene were already there. They were curled up together on the sofa without clothing. Irene was stroking Irv's cock and Irv was caressing Irene's breasts. Irene looked at Phil and me and said, "I didn't know the party was over."

Phil and I looked at each other, laughed and removed our clothing again.

"There's a pitcher of drinks in the kitchen," said Irv.

Phil and I got drinks and returned to the living room. Irv and Irene were sitting next to each other holding drinks of their own. Irene held up her drink. "To fantasy," she said and we all laughed and drank. Irene turned on the TV and tuned to a music channel of love songs. I offered Irv my hand and we began to dance. Irene and Phil began to dance next to us. We hugged each other as we danced like lovers are supposed to do. Dancing naked in the living room with another naked couple was unexpectedly romantic. My body began responding to the music and the closeness of my partner. After each cut, we changed partners and my feelings increased with each song. The third time I danced with Irv, the feeling became overwhelming. I reached down and found Irv more than ready for action. I led him to the sofa, sat on the edge, leaned back and spread my legs.

I closed my eyes as Irv easily entered me. We moved together in time to the music, dancing something not taught in any dance academy. I felt someone sit next to me and when I opened my eyes to look, I saw Irene and Phil doing the same two-step. Irene and I held hands while the guys led. Two songs later they finished. Irene and I turned to each other and kissed with open mouths and lots of tongue. I discovered a new and very pleasant feeling with that kiss. I also fondled her breasts and discovered that they were definitely larger than mine. The mirror didn't lie.

Later, Irv and I found our clothing and left for home. I was holding Irv's hand with my right hand and holding my bra and panties in my left. As we walked home, I realized the mirror had been right and only two weeks early. At home, Irv and I had a nightcap and fell asleep. In three weeks, Phil would spend the night with me in my bed.

Tuesday, Irene and I had lunch again. The same noisy restaurant where we could have an intimate conversation without being overheard.

"What a weekend," Irene said.

I pushed the lime into the long neck bottle, saluted her and took a swig. "What a weekend," I repeated.

She saluted me back with her glass of white wine. "Any regrets?" she asked.

"None, other than it's over," I answered.

"I thought the happy ending was especially nice," Irene added.

"So did I. Wait, are you referring to screwing Phil on the sofa or the kiss?"

"Screwing Phil was perfect but the kiss was unexpected and wonderful."

"I need to process that," I said.

"Take your time," she replied. So, what's next?" she asked.

"Well, you and Phil are coming over to our place on Friday."

"Works great. You're thinking the same agenda?"

"Yeah. I think so. Maybe a more casual supper. We can be done eating sooner."

"You didn't have enough time with Phil last time?" she commented.

"I did but I think as we get more familiar with each other things might slow down a little or we might mix it up some and more time overall isn't a bad thing."

We had dinner with Phil and Irene at our house on Friday, April eighth. We played cards again but Irene changed the game to strip poker. Everyone but Phil was naked when the game ended. Irene forced him to strip off his shorts and underwear and we fooled around with each other's spouses again. We were right on track. Phil would spend the night with me back here in two weeks.

On Monday, Dustin Johnson was confirmed as the winner of the Master's Golf Tournament. Irv was now fully on board and started to spend some time at the sports book in the nearby casino.

The next Friday we had dinner at Phil and Irene's. Irene planned a quick meal and we skipped the card game. Playing around with each other's spouses was the main course. Irene wanted to extend her time with Irv so Irv and she went back to our house. Irene came home Saturday morning and waited patiently while Phil finished what we had started barely five minutes earlier.

On Monday, Irv sold the first of the stocks we had purchased three months earlier at a huge profit. He took the results of my previous Saturday's stock analysis to reinvest the entire amount in another three-month venture.

Irv was convinced about the mirror's accuracy. Every ten days we planned to review what the mirror revealed and make decisions. Irv used the nearby casino with a sports betting parlor to make careful bets. He had thought it through and was concerned he might attract attention if he consistently picked only winners. He placed careful bets, picking two or three of the favorites and always the one we knew would win. We did the same thing with the stock picks. We always had a few losers mixed in with the winners. The money began to pile up.

Irene and I had lunch again on Tuesday. Irene loved spending an entire night with Phil and I agreed it was nice not having a deadline or other responsibilities. However, Irene told me she was a little uncomfortable sitting in her own living room on Saturday morning waiting for Phil and me to come out of the bedroom.

We agreed on two things going forward. We would continue to have overnights with each other's husbands and no one would come home before noon the next day. With that settled, we had a nice meal and planned for Friday's get together.

Phil and Irene arrived at our house about six o'clock Friday evening. I knew Phil would still be here on Saturday morning. I had Irv grill burgers on the patio while I put out the salads, rolls and condiments on the patio table. We sat around the table and ate the burgers and drank lots of wine. It was a little cool, with a slight breeze. I noticed Irene's nipples pushing the fabric of her sundress. I looked down at my nipples and discovered the same problem. Neither of us was wearing a bra anticipating the rest of the evening. I suspected Irene was also without panties although I wore a thong I bought during the week.

The guys noticed our nipples as well and conversation occasionally lagged while they looked at our chests instead of our eyes. Finally, Irv said, "It's a little chilly out here. Let's move inside where it's warmer."

We moved everything inside and Irene and I put away the perishables while the men went into the living room. When we arrived in the living room, Irv had the same TV music channel on the stereo. He held out his hand to me and we began dancing. Irene and Phil followed our lead.

Irv was becoming a passionate dancer. He held me close with both arms around my waist. His right hand kept sliding down and holding my ass cheek through the thin fabric of my sundress. I pressed my braless breasts into his chest. When the song ended he kissed me and we traded partners.

Phil was already in gear for an adventurous evening. While we were dancing, he slid his hands down to my hips and used his fingers to pull my dress up into his hands until he could slip them underneath onto my bare cheeks. He held me tightly and caressed bare my rear end. He pulled me closer and slipped one hand between my cheeks aiming for my pussy lips. He found the bottom of my thong.

"Oh," he whispered in my ear. "A thong."

"A mistake I won't make again," I whispered back.

"I like the way you think," he said.

When I caught sight of Irene and Irv, he had both hands under her dress and firmly on her butt and more. No thong in the way.

We changed partners again at the end of the cut. I whispered to Irv as we started to dance, "Help me get this thong off."

Irv immediately, and obviously, reached low and pulled my dress up to my waist. I kicked off my shoes and Irv grabbed my thong by the waist and slid it down. I was out of step with the music as I pulled one foot and then the other from the leg openings of the thong. We left it on the floor as we danced away. Irv's hands wandered around both the back and front of my body below my waist as we slowly danced.

At the next change of partners, Phil picked up where Irv left off. Irene and Irv were moving on. I looked over Phil's shoulder as Irene took Irv's hand and placed it on the top of the zipper down the back of her dress and held the top while Irv slid it all the way down. Irene did a little twirl in time with the music and when she was done she was completely nude with the dress kicked aside.