Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil had missed the action but he did notice Irene's change in attire. He whispered to me, "How'd she do that?"

I turned around and showed him the zipper. He quickly understood and unzipped my dress. I turned around and let it fall to the floor. We resumed dancing, trying to avoid the clothing littering the floor.

At the next change in tune, Irene came over to me and we began dancing. She looked at the men. "You guys have some catching up to do. Let us know when you're ready to dance with us again."

Dancing naked with Irene was erotic. We rubbed our breasts against each other and our pussies on each other's thighs. She kissed me and I kissed her back. She took the opportunity to slid one hand down over my mound and slip a finger inside me. I inhaled sharply and kissed her more intensely.

The cut ended, the guys were naked and the next tune started. Irene went off to dance with Irv and Phil, led by his erection, took me in his arms. We moved together, getting to know each other again while watching Irv dance with Irene. He was behind her with his arms around her and holding her breasts. His crotch was tight against her ass. I couldn't see his cock so I assumed it was sliding between her legs or inside her. I couldn't tell except that Irene had her eyes closed and was pushing back against him.

Phil looked at me. "She's going to try to kill him tonight," he said.

"He's up for it," I responded. "How about you?" I asked as I reached for his erection.

"I know a more comfortable place," he said.

"Lead on," I answered.

Phil led me to our master bedroom and closed the door. He came to me and we kissed and then we kissed again.

We surfaced three hours later. We both had to pee and needed to hydrate. We took turns at the toilet in the master bathroom, washed off some of the residue, and headed for the kitchen for drinks. The guest bedroom door was closed and the living room empty.

I found the ingredients and mixed a pitcher of margaritas. Irv and I got big glasses and went back into the living room to relax. The music was still on. We sat next to each other on the sofa, toasted each other and drank. Somehow, sitting in my living room naked with Phil, also naked, drinking margaritas was as natural as could be.

Irene surfaced soon after. She pointed to our glasses and I pointed to the kitchen. She returned a short time later with a large glass full of light green liquid and sat on the other side of Phil. Her hair was a mess and there was film of drying semen all over her breasts.

"Where's Irv?" I asked.

"He fell asleep."

"That's not a way to treat a lady."

"He treated me fine. I'd do battle with him anytime, assuming I have your permission of course."

"You have. Some battle. Looks like you got the worst of it," I said.

"Actually, I got the best of it. How did you do with Phil?" she asked.

Phil raised his hand. "You guys know I'm right here."

"And a fine presence you are," I said as I reached for his cock.

Irene watched as I coaxed Phil to attention. She moved over to give me room and I straddled Phil, facing him and settled down on his erection.

"That's cruel, to do that in front of me," she said. "I think I'll go wake up Irv."

"No," I said. "Take over here and I'll go wake him up."

We changed places and I went upstairs to the guest bedroom. Irv wasn't asleep. He was sitting up in bed waiting. "I was waiting for Irene to come back but I see she sent reinforcements," he said when he saw me.

"Reinforcements?" I said. "She didn't need reinforcements. She's downstairs taking care of Phil. I came up to see if I could resuscitate you."

"I don't need resuscitation. Maybe just a little inflation," he said as he pointed to his mostly deflated cock.

He was right. Nothing a little air pressure couldn't fix. I gave him my best blowjob and a lot more. An hour later, we joined Phil and Irene in the living room where we all toasted each other with fresh margaritas.

We quickly agreed on an all night swap and Irv and Irene left about three in the morning for their second naked trip next door. Phil followed sometime Saturday afternoon. Irv arrived home about ten minutes later. I don't remember much until sometime Sunday when Irv and I took a shower together to clean up.

Irene and I had lunch again in our favorite noisy gin mill. "Are we having fun yet?" I asked.

"More fun than you can imagine and more cock too," Irene told me. "Phil wants to fuck me every time we have a spare minute and I love it. Irv's the icing on the cake on the weekends," she bragged.

"Not so fast slut," I said. Irv's not without his urges too. Morning, noon and night. Yesterday he came home for lunch. At least he said for lunch. After we fucked he didn't have time to eat."

"Life is good," Irene said, "one slut to another."

"Damn straight," I said. "Dancing with each other while the guys undressed was inspired."

"Not just inspiring. It was downright erotic."

"Sounds like you enjoyed it as much as I did," I said.

"More than enjoyed it. I got all sweaty and lightheaded. I was almost sorry the guys got undressed."

"I think we have something in common besides our love for cock. I think we should follow up with each other on Friday."

"Do we have to wait? Why not this afternoon?" Irene suggested.

"Waiting until we're with the boys will add intensity. I think being watched will drive us and them over the edge."

"You think the guys will go for it?"

"They're guys. Guys are perverts when it comes to watching women have sex. Before we're done, they'll be so hard they'll hurt. I guarantee the best start to the evening ever."

"I can't wait. I'm wet just thinking about it."

"Damn woman. You're making it hard not to jump your bones this minute. The anticipation is killing me but I can wait. By the time Friday comes I'll already be halfway to paradise."

"Okay, paradise can wait but no longer than Friday."

Friday came none too soon. The guys wore t-shirts, shorts, and not much else. I knew Irv wasn't. Irene and I wore one-piece sundresses over bare skin. We shared a passionate, groping welcome.

After dinner, we gathered in the living room and Irene put on our favorite music station. Phil and Irv expected us to dance with them. Instead, we began to dance with each other. We shared wanton kisses and lots of body contact during the first song. We didn't change partners for the second tune. We kept dancing together and we began to unzip the back of each other's dresses.

By now, the guys were sitting next to each other on the sofa, mesmerized.

Our dresses fell to the floor and we kicked them toward the men. We danced around each other until Irene was behind me with her arms around me and holding my breasts. We reversed position and I held her breasts in my hands. They were definitely larger than mine.

Irene turned around, leaned down and began to kiss my left tit. I leaned my head back and pushed out my chest in response. Both Irv and Phil had kissed my tits but this was different. It always felt good but with Irene I was emotionally involved. She moved to the other tit and for a short second I felt abandoned. Then the feeling came back.

I wanted to return the favor. I pushed her back gently and guided her to the floor where I began to kiss and fondle her tits. Irv was sitting on the sofa with his hand in his shorts. Phil had gone a step further. His shorts were open and he was stroking his erection.

I kissed down Irene's body until I reached her shaven pussy. Her clitoris was amazing. So different from mine when viewed in a mirror held between my legs. It was erect, hard and pulsing between her swollen labia. I kissed her clit and she squealed. I kissed it again and she squealed louder. On the sofa, Phil moaned.

I took her clit between my lips and pulled on it gently. Irene thrust her hips against my face. I used my tongue and licked from her clit down to her opening. She tasted fantastic and her aroma made me lightheaded. I pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could and licked inside her. She was stiff, almost paralyzed. I moved up to her clit again and she began to moan continuously. When I slipped a finger into her, she lost control. Her hands were on the back of my head and her legs over them to insure I couldn't move. I understood why both Irv and Phil sometimes pushed me up off them. I couldn't breathe.

I twisted my head and took a deep breath before I returned to sucking on Irene's clitoris. She screamed. I mean she actually screamed as her orgasm hit and her entire body went stiff.

Her hands and legs relaxed as she recovered. Her head came up smiling and she pushed me on my back. "You bitch," she whispered. "How the hell did you do that?" Both the guys' shorts were around their ankles. Irv was rapidly stroking his erection and Phil had cum all over himself.

She looked determined as she approached my waiting pussy. Her nose buried in my pubic hair as she found, kissed and sucked my clitoris. I knew immediately what she had felt when I did the same to her. Neither Irv nor Phil had the firm but gentle technique that Irene had. Before she let me rest, I was squirming all over the carpet. When she put two fingers in my vagina and another in my ass, I came harder than I ever had. I know I screamed but I never heard it. I almost passed out.

On the sofa, both men were bathed in their own sticky messes. Irene crawled over to Irv and began to clean his cock and balls with her tongue. A few minutes later, after I recovered some, I did the same for Phil. The sex that followed set new records, at least for the four of us. Irv and I left as the sun rose.

Irene and I met for our midweek lunch in the usual place. We didn't stay long. We went to Irene's house, it was the closest by one house, and spent a wonderful couple of hours repeating things we did Friday night and discovering a few new things. We took our time. We had each other and no men waiting. The freedom was infectious and we laughed in each other's arms frequently. I barely got out of the house before Phil got home and was late for dinner with Irv.

The next Friday was May sixth and Phil and Irene were coming to our house. Things were pretty much the same as usual. By now we were eating in the nude we were more playful each time we got together. Dessert was chocolate pudding served on body parts with lots of whipped cream. The guys had pudding and cream with a side of nipple and Irene and I had erection dipped in chocolate with creamed testicles.

Irene got a little crazy and filled her pussy directly from the pressured can of whipped cream. She cringed and giggled as the cold cream filled her up. I watched Irv licking his lips in anticipation but I beat him to it and left very little for him when I was done.

In response, Irene pushed me on my back and filled me with the rest of the whipped cream. We were lying side by side, eating each other's cream when Phil got behind me and Irv got behind Irene. I felt Phil push his erection into me from behind while watching Irv do the same with Irene. As he entered her, the remaining cream was pushed out for me to enjoy. I'm sure Irene had the same luscious experience.

Early on, Irv suggested an all night session and we all heartily agreed. He and Irene would go back to her house and we'd get together again for a late, very late, breakfast back here. Phil and I watched them run, hand in hand, naked through the semi-dark backyards.

I stopped watching the future of our sexual exploits. They lost something of their excitement for me when I already knew what was going to happen. Besides, Irv figured out what I was doing. It wasn't difficult. He'd already bought into the profitable aspects of the mirror's reflections and figured out that I was also peeking into the future of our escapades with the neighbors, so I gave up peeking. It was more fun not knowing about our future sex lives. We didn't stop checking the future of stocks and sports. That's where the money was.

We were careful to keep accurate records and report every transaction. Investing in stocks was common and betting was legal at the casino. Hiding the profits seemed foolish when so much was available. Sharing the good fortune with the IRS and the state taxman was just proper and we slept better.

Things changed radically, when Irv made the really big killing during the fall of 2016. In early August, I, and Irv, knew who was going the win the election in November, but it was illegal to bet on it in the US. Irv talked it up at the casino and was introduced to Jake, a "private" bookmaker, who was willing to talk about the possibilities.

Irv told him he had a crazy hunch and was willing to put a small bet on Trump. He had just won $1000 on a long shot horse and thought it reasonable to put, maybe, $100 on Trump in November. Jake quoted him 400 to 1 odds but was reluctant to take Irv's money. "That's a sucker bet," he repeatedly told Irv but Irv persisted and Jake eventually took the bet. He wrote it up for Irv, took his $100 and put it in his wallet as if it was already his. He laid the bet off on a British bookie who also thought it was insane.

When the other players in the casino got wind of Irv's loss of sanity, they harassed him into 'going big' and putting even more money on Trump. Before the night was over, Irv had bet the entire $1000 winnings on Trump at 400 to 1. Only we knew that we'd have about $400,000 in November.

On November 9th, 2016, Irv was in the casino ready to collect his 'insane' bet. He found Jake without a problem, showed him the signed bet receipts and expected to be paid. Jake had a large problem. Even though he thought Irv was crazy, that much potential winnings got his attention. He had laid most of the bet off on the British bookie at 500 to 1 and kept some of Irv's money for himself. The problem was that the British bookie couldn't cover the bet all at once. Not paying wasn't an option if he wanted to stay in business in the UK and avoid prison so he worked out a deal with Jake to pay the wager in $100,000 increments monthly over the next three months. Actually, it was greater than that since Jake had bet enough of Irv's money to have something for himself if Irv actually won.

Irv got the first $100,000 that night and three more payments through January 2017.

What to do with all the money? We banked it, reported it and paid the taxes. Then we began to have fun with it.

Some of it went into a fund for future wagering. We were already netting about $285 for every hundred dollars wagered and that much more available to bet would increase our income significantly especially since no one could question the source of the money.

We took some pretty lavish vacations, cruises and island getaways. We took Phil and Irene with us on about half of them and played with others in between.

I still have the mirror and I still check it every ten days when I'm home. I avoid checking it on the weekends unless it overlaps with the ten-day cycle so I don't usually have advance notice of our trysts with Phil and Irene. I did catch Phil and me in bed with another woman I couldn't identify but it worked out fine since, when I met her months later for the first time when she was flirting with Irv in a local pub. She didn't have a significant other but once Irene met her she was irresistible enough to include her on the weekends without a partner. The guys didn't mind as long as they could get her away from Irene.

Irv's looking for the next big payday and thinks it may be November third, although the odds may not be that great again. We'll know the outcome in August but we're not sure what to do with the information.

We have a nice system. I stand in front of the mirror naked and read him the reflected sports page and then switch to the biggest winners and losers in the stock market. That way Irv gets something more than just winners and losers. We spend our time reflecting on our future and it continues to look bright in ten-day increments.