Mirror Images Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan reached behind Summer's waist and slowly unzipped her skirt, which slid slowly down her legs to the floor. He drew Summer to his chest, again reaching behind her to insert his hands below the elastic band at the top of her panties, slowly caressing the contours of Summer's ass.

Bringing his hands to the sides of her panties, Ethan crouched and slowly drew the panties to the floor. With Summer's neatly trimmed dark pubic hair immediately in front of his face, he reached around to Summer's ass again and gently pulled her forward, kissing her slightly projecting mons, then extending his tongue over the front exterior of her vulva. As he pushed upward with his tongue, contacting the tip of her clitoris, Summer briefly thought her legs might give out as she fought the urge to cry out from the unexpected stimulation.

"Wait..."

As Ethan rose to standing position he again drew Summer to his chest.

"I feel so exposed."

Ethan unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Then he unfastened his belt, lowered his pants and underwear to the floor in a single motion and stood in front of Summer. Summer was overwhelmed with emotion as she looked at Ethan. His blond hair was tousled -- he looked beautiful to the Summer.

"Summer, I've been imagining this for so long," he said as he pulled her forward.

The tips of Summer's breasts played gently against the lower part of Ethan's chest as they looked into each other's eyes.

Summer again reached down along Ethan's now naked chest and ab and touched his cock. Her hands again quivering as she touched the head of his penis, now wet with his pre-cum, thinking that the combination of slippery stickiness could match the wetness between her legs.

Ethan guided Summer's to sitting position on the bed. Summer laid back reclining with her head on one of the pillows, "Summer, you are amazingly beautiful."

Summer reached up to Ethan drawing him down on top of her and kissed him as she kept both arms around her friend. Ethan hovered above Summer, supporting himself, as she raised her legs and spread them around Ethan. Ethan placed the head of his penis at the entrance. Summer knew she was ready as Ethan slowly, then more rapidly, pushed into her. As she wrapped her legs more tightly around him, she could feel herself being stretched by the fulness of Ethan inside of her.

Though she had considered Ethan to be a friend only a short time before, she knew that this was meant to me and was right. Thus, it was not surprising when, in the midst of their inaugural session, Ethan said the three words to Summer. Her response was immediate, reciprocal, and joyful.

Their discovery was intense from the outset, but over the preceding year, they had drawn even closer to each other. They swiftly came to assume that they would share a future together. There had been a more recent metamorphosis of their unspoken assumption into a concrete discussion of the specifics of their anticipated shared life. They had been strategizing about where they would go to medical school as their next step. Many nights were spent together, either in Summer's room at Zeta house or in Ethan's room off-campus. However, Summer was insistent that she needed to study alone, or at least not alone with Ethan. She remained dedicated to her future, as well as Ethan's, and realized she was too distracted in his presence to focus on her coursework.

---

Brennan Björklund, Courtney Rothschild, and Aubrey Hutchison sat on the floor of Courtney's room sipping Cotes de Provence Rose' that Brennan had procured from her parents' home when she had visited earlier that month.

"This is excellent rose, Bren."

"Glad you enjoy it Aubrey. There's enough for us each to have another glass."

"I'm having so much trouble getting motivated to study," Brennan complained. "Maybe I should just flunk out so I can just get school over with, move back to The City, and get my acting career off the ground."

"Don't do it Bren," urged Courtney. "You know how your parents feel. And you don't want to lose access to your trust fund. It's worth sticking it out just for that. You might need it when you start your acting career."

"I can tap into your trust fund if I need to," Brennan joked.

"Yeah, my parents would love that," Courtney laughed. "It will be nice when we're in control of our own money. I wish there weren't so many hoops to jump through to get it."

"Yeah, we'll get it when we're mature enough," Brennan laughed.

"You two are so lucky to have rich parents," said Aubrey. "I'm just scraping by on my scholarship." Aubrey Hutchison had come to the university from western Pennsylvania. She came from a blue-collar family and her parents were continually amazed at Aubrey's accomplishments. She was majoring in psychology and hoped to go to law school.

"Ah, having a rich family isn't all that great," Courtney replied.

"Yeah, we still have problems," added Brennan. "We still have to make it in the real world eventually."

"You know who never has any problems? Summer," said Courtney rhetorically.

"Actually, you're right Court. Why is that?" said Brennan. "She came to school wanting to go med school and it looks like that will work out. She was just elected president of Zeta even though it seemed as though she wasn't trying. She has a cute boyfriend who's crazy about her..."

"Yeah, don't remind be Bren. Not about the boyfriend part. I do fine there. But I'm still disappointed that I wasn't elected," Courtney responded. "It makes me feel like I'm not as respected here at Zeta as I should be."

"Well, she's not rich the way the two of you are," Aubrey interjected. "She's here on a scholarship just like me."

"She thinks she's perfect," said Brennan, ignoring Aubrey. "And somehow everything always goes smoothly for her."

"One thing that drives me crazy is that she always acts so innocent and nice. As if she likes everyone and wants everyone to do well," said Courtney, exasperation adding emotion to her words.

"I'd like to see how she handles a little adversity," Brennan agreed. "I wonder if she'd be so nice then."

At that moment, Camden walked past the partially open door to Courtney's room.

"Yo, Camden," Aubrey called out.

"Hey, you guys. What are you doing?" Camden replied, backing up and lookin into the room. "Oh, wine. Nice."

"You want a glass Cam?" Brennan asked, smiling at Camden.

"Sounds good. Thanks." Camden sat down on the floor next to Courtney.

"What are you guys talking about? Discussing the hidden meanings and illusions in Byron's poetry I bet," she said giggling. The three other girls laughed along with her.

"Actually, we were talking about Summer. You're her best friend here at Zeta. Maybe you can help us out," Courtney said.

Camden looked at the girls questioningly.

"Does Summer ever have any problems?" Brennan asked. "Everything about her always seems so perfect."

"Ha," Camden exclaimed. "Of course everyone has problems."

"Okay, give us an example of one of Summer's problems," Courtney said.

Camden considered for a moment. "Well, she says she has trouble balancing her volunteer work at the Community Health Center with her coursework."

"Come on Cam, everyone here on campus is busy and overextended."

Camden again thought. "Well, she says that she wishes she could study with Ethan but that she can't because she gets too distracted by him when she's trying to focus and concentrate."

Brennan laughed. "Oh boohoo. My boyfriend is too attractive and distracts me. I think she's just trying to rub it in that she has a serious boyfriend."

"Yes, that's not a problem," agreed Courtney. "She's bragging.

"Camden just confirmed for me that what I was saying is correct," said Brennan. "Summer never has any real problems."

Hm... I guess you're kind of right," Camden said. "But I know Summer. She's genuinely a nice person. Perhaps this is an example of someone's goodness being rewarded, maybe even by a higher power.

"C'mon Cam. Don't give me that," said Courtney. "I don't buy that religious shit. Besides, even the so-called saints have problems. I thought overcoming their problems the way they usually end up becoming saints?"

The girls were silent. Then, "It would be interesting to see how Summer handles something difficult. I wonder how saintly she would be," said Brennan.

"This conversation is making me uncomfortable," Camden replied slowly. "I do understand how you feel. A bit. There have been times where I've envied Summer. Or I wish I was as nice as she is."

"Cam, you wouldn't have to be involved," Brennan said. "If you could just do us a favor by getting a bit of information. That would be it. I promise. Aren't you curious about how Summer would handle something that didn't go perfectly?"

"What information?" Camden asked.

"That's a good question. I'm not sure," Brennan replied. "I have to get to know Summer better and then I'll know. I'll text you about it."

---

"Summer, please come over and study with me this afternoon," Ethan pleaded over the phone. "I feel as though I'm going to die if I can't see you right now."

"Ha. So dramatic. I know what you want, and I'd like that too, but you know we wouldn't be studying. We have to keep our grades up for med school, and for our future together beyond that. Come over to Zeta later this evening after I've had the chance to go through some of this immunology material."

"I keep thinking about you, Summer. I keep visualizing you in my mind. You're so beautiful and you turn me on so much. I'm picturing some things that would be crude of me to say to you. You're driving me crazy."

Summer laughed. How could she not feel complimented by Ethan's words. She knew these were more than words. Her boyfriend was authentic. She had recognized, even from the initial time they were together, that she was the center of this person's world. He was unguarded with her in the presence of other people including his friends -- he kept his feelings for her on his sleeve. She knew that past boyfriends worried about how their friends might perceive them and so were cautious in the way they treated her in their presence. So she loved him back unequivocally.

Aside from their commitment, it was fulfilling for her to become an adept lover for Ethan. In turn, she knew that her body had changed in subtle ways so that she was easily aroused by him. In her confidence, she had become less restrained in exploring her sexual boundaries with him.

"I have an idea," she laughed over the phone. "It might be a way to temporarily satisfy you. But I'm also hoping it will help you look forward to later tonight. I'm anxious to be with you, too."

"What is it?"

"A surprise. But I'll only do it if you promise to get back to studying now. It's just as important for you to do well as it is for me."

"Hm.. Now I'm curious and anxious to see what you have in mind. But okay. I'll get back to work for now then. See you later this evening. I love you."

Summer hung up the phone and walked to the full-length mirror on the wall across from her bed. Reaching for her brush she slowly guided the bristles through her straight dark hair. She thought about how she sometimes secretly watched herself with Ethan in this mirror when they were making love on her bed. She hadn't realized how arousing seeing herself with her boyfriend could be, having read that it was primarily men rather than women who were affected by such visual stimulation. Her first accidental glances had cause her to look away. The scene had been too lewd. But when she looked back she thought "yes, it's lewd," but then found herself in the midst of an overwhelming orgasm. So she had come to accept that she enjoyed such scenes and now she often secretly viewed the reflection of the two of them when the opportunity arose. She had recently even intentionally laid askew on the bed so she could watch Ethan's penis entering and partially withdrawing from deep within her. She had seen the lips of her labia wrapped around his cock, which had become wet with her fluid. On each of his partial withdrawals her lips seemed to be pulled partially outward, accompanying the movement of his cock. She could feel herself becoming wet as she thought about Ethan and remembered what she had covertly seen.

She looked closely at herself. Summer Forqurean knew she was well liked by the people who knew her, and she was confident that she was making a positive impact in the world -- she hoped to be an even stronger force for good in the future. But she also was aware that it was important to take care of herself. "I'm pretty," she thought, setting the brush on the dresser next to the mirror.

Summer slowly pulled her black T-shirt over her head. She looked at her breasts held within the pink bra. "Mine aren't as big as those of some women, but they're perfect," she thought as she unclipped the bra releasing her medium sized breasts. Crossing her arms, she cupped each breast with a hand, then moved to her pink nipples and areolas gently caressing them. As she thought about Ethan, she felt her nipples become harder. She reached for her phone, and with one arm by her side and the other holding the camera at eye level, she took a picture. Trying a series of poses, she found that placing her left hand on her right breast, assuming a sultry expression, and taking a picture with her right hand produced an evocative artistic looking picture that highlighted her bright green eyes.

She again studied herself in the mirror. Unbuckling her jeans she drew the top down three inches so that her pink underwear was visible. She took another picture. Summer thought to herself, "I curve in all the right places," as she ran her hands from the attractive contours of her breasts down across her slim waist. She reached her left hand down into her pants and underwear so that her fingers were on her mons and the front of her vulva. Aware of the wetness, she again took on the sultry look and took another picture.

Grasping the sides of her tight jeans, Summer alternately pulled the sides of her jeans and rocked her hips to lower the jeans along her legs and onto the floor. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. She again studied herself in the mirror. She adjusted her position so that most of her weight was on her left leg. With her left hand on her hip she bent her right knee slightly and turned to the mirror in partial profile. "My legs look nice this way," she thought. "And the pose shows my well-toned, slim ab and accentuates the curve of my hips." Summer was unreasonably self-conscious about her hips ever since one of her friends in high school had told her that she was skinny -- that had bothered her. In reality, her hips were perfectly proportioned. She smiled at herself as she took another picture.

Summer quickly pulled off her panties, first over her right then her left foot. She looked at herself, mildly shocked seeing herself completely naked. She had only recently decided to completely shave off her pubic hair and wasn't yet used to the effect. "Gee, you can see the details of my... I hadn't realized." She was amused to see herself blushing in the mirror, then took pictures matching those she had just taken in her underwear.

She turned and looked into the mirror over her left shoulder. "Wow, I look good," she thought. The roundness of her ass, and the way that her hips curved out from her waist were truly pleasing. "I'm not skinny. My butt looks perfect." She took some additional pictures.

Summer thought and considered for a couple of minutes. She was surprised to find that she was aroused by taking pictures of herself. Or was it the idea that Ethan might soon be seeing pictures that she would carefully select from among the group? "I guess a little of both," she thought.

Summer sat naked on the knit black, pastel green and white oval rug on the floor in front of the mirror. She turned sideways to the mirror and reclined back. "My breasts look good from the side." She admired the way they curved underneath and liked the way her pink nipples were now protruding. She brought her left foot to the floor and lifted her knee. "My legs are so nicely toned." Summer had incorporated vigorous exercise into her weekly schedule, mainly because she was health conscious -- but her toned legs were an important tangential benefit. She took another picture.

"I wonder if I should?" she thought. "Maybe it's too much."

Summer rotated to face the mirror. "This looks a little obscene," she thought as she placed her feet on the floor with knees up and her legs apart. "I can actually see the tip of my... Well, I don't have to send it if I don't like it," she thought as she took her picture in the mirror.

Placing her hand between her legs, she covered her vulva and took another picture. "That looks more acceptable." As she thought about Ethan seeing her pictures, she felt herself becoming wetter. Over the past year, there hadn't been the need to pleasure herself since she was with Ethan so often. But now she first gently rubbed the front of her vulva and her clit with her fingers, then inserted her fingers within while vigorously pressed in and across her clit as she stimulated herself, the way she used to do during her self-discovery and occasional self-gratification. The action of her fingers made a mild slurping sound. As she started to come, she quickly took another picture.

Summer laughed at herself as she sent several pictures to Ethan. "I told Ethan to get back to studying then spent an hour taking pictures of myself and getting distracted," she thought. She considered whether to send a message reminding Ethan that the pictures were just meant for him then thought better of it. She realized it would be insulting to suggest that he might not keep the pictures to himself, and she knew he was exceedingly careful about the security of his phone and computer.

"I never thought I'd do something like this, but I trust Ethan implicitly." She looked forward to seeing Ethan's reaction.

Indeed her boyfriend's reaction was just as she had hoped. When he came over to Zeta later that evening, "I try not to swear, but holy shit, Summer, your pictures are amazing. You're so beautiful and sexy. The pictures are almost unbelievable. But if you were trying to make it easier for me to keep my mind on studying, it had the opposite effect. It was all I could do to not go and relieve myself while I was looking at your photos. But I saved myself for the real thing," he said smiling.

Summer beamed at Ethan.

"One thing though, Summer. I obviously love the pictures and they're safe with me. Both my computer and phone are encrypted. And I hope you'll send me more! It's dangerous to take pictures like that though. I know you use a VPN app on your phone. That's a good thing for secure transmission. But please make sure you delete the pictures from your phone."

"Yes, you're right," Summer said as she deleted the pictures from the photo album on her phone.

Ethan rapidly removed Summer's clothes, pushed her down onto the bed, and entered her. Later, in the midst of their passion, feeling euphoric, she thought with amusement, "I guess he really did like the pictures!"

---

Court: It was fun hanging with the three of you. Bren, thanks for sharing your wine.

Bren: That's what friends are for.

Cam: Yeah thanks Bren.

Bren: NBD. Couldn't drink it alone.

Cam: WYD

Court: Just taking a break from studying.

Bren: Yeah. Studying but not happy about it.

Aubrey: Hey you guys. Yeah thanks Bren

Bren: NBD

Court: JW have you given any more thought to what we were talking about?

Cam: IDK Court. Information right?

Court: Yeah that's right.

Cam: What is it you want to know? There's nothing to tell.

Bren: Court and I were thinking about maybe information from her computer.